12 replies to this topic
trevorwillkillu
  • trevorwillkillu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

this guy is crazy. such a good character

Spoiler

thank you rockstar for this character so cool and crazy, a great player to be when you just wana rampage

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

He's annoying. All he does is bitch at Michael through most of the entire story.

Kingification
  • Kingification

Somebody told me - when I went to Nashville...

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

He's annoying. All he does is bitch at Michael through most of the entire story.

He's also absolutely hilarious. Get a humor check mate, you're sounding like that c*nt from The Escapist.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

OP next time do NOT put spoilers in the title, and try to use spoiler tags in your post....for the love of everything holy not everyone has played the game, and that introduction is possibly one of the coolest sections in the game.

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

That's because he's in love with him. Seriously. He acts more like a jilted lover toward Michael than Amanda does.

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Jesus Christ I'm glad I already got to that part of the game. Seriously what the hell reason would you even have for saying all of that in the title other than to grief people?
  • mariana_dm1989 likes this

trevorwillkillu
  • trevorwillkillu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by trevorwillkillu, 26 September 2013 - 05:09 PM.

its like right at the start of the game if you don't know that you really should not be on the forum. the game has been out way over a week and its like 3 hours into the game..... common   

and people have GIFs of it so whats the big deal. I did not say how

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

its like right at the start of the game if you don't know that you really should not be on the forum. the game has been out way over a week and its like 3 hours into the game..... common   

Doesn't matter dude. Peeps may not have bought it yet, but may lurk on here.
And what right do you have to decide who should be viewing the forum or not?

Plank.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 26 September 2013 - 05:22 PM.

That's just damn rude and extremely inconsiderate of you!  You ever been on a forum before kid?  You think everybody has played the game already?  You got to be insane to think because it's been out a week that it's ok to f*ck up someones experience.

That is one of the parts I was like "DAMN! He killed Jonny!".  

DrDetroit

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

major spoiler for people who havent played

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by chainsoar, 26 September 2013 - 05:23 PM.

*come on

And that's your opinion. It's not up to you to make forum policy decisions based on how long you think people should take to progress through the storyline. No spoilers means No. F*cking. Spoilers.

Lester Crest
  • Lester Crest

The Big One!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by Lester Crest, 26 September 2013 - 05:31 PM.

I know he bitches at Michael a lot, but listen, if you found out your best friend in the world faked his death and you have been grieving for no reason for the past 9 years, you would bitch at that person a lot too.

• chainsoar likes this

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Um, no, Trevor is the last character you get so it takes a while to get there. As for people just starting out not being on the forum... that's ridiculous. Where's the first place you look for cool sh*t to do when you get the game? Here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users