Photo

Will I be able to shoot....

5 replies to this topic
Sawlstone
  • Sawlstone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Other players and their vehicles? I have a certain demographic in mind that I will be targeting an all out war on. If whiney little gangsta f*ck-tards were a race, I'd be racist.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Other players and their vehicles? I have a certain demographic in mind that I will be targeting an all out war on. If whiney little gangsta f*ck-tards were a race, I'd be racist.

Well, you could always target a specific race from that group, and fit the bill. I mean, come on, who actually likes those 14 year old "hardcore" wigger white kids with an entitlement complex?

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Well, you could always target a specific race from that group, and fit the bill. I mean, come on, who actually likes those 14 year old "hardcore" wigger white kids with an entitlement complex?

yes you will be able to kill other players and destroy their vehicles.. if they have insurance they will be given a replacement but it will still cost them some money... also you take their money if you kill them (unless they deposited it in a bank first) any cash they have on them can be stolen if you kill them.

Sawlstone
  • Sawlstone

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

Nice. That makes me happy. I can grief some entitled little arrogant pukes like they do to my wife who is a highschool teacher. She can't hit them so I'll do my best for her. Sad part is they are probably all way more skilled then me at GTA lol. If I piss one off just a little it'll be worth it.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by ThatRandomGuy42, 26 September 2013 - 06:45 PM.

Nice. That makes me happy. I can grief some entitled little arrogant pukes like they do to my wife who is a highschool teacher. She can't hit them so I'll do my best for her. Sad part is they are probably all way more skilled then me at GTA lol. If I piss one off just a little it'll be worth it.

Just don't kill randomly, even if the player is younger.

Killing randomly will either label you a bad sport, or have everyone on the server turn on you if you do it enough, because of the "bounty" ability.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Just don't kill randomly, even if the player is younger.
Killing randomly will either label you a bad sport, or have everyone on the server turn on you if you do it enough, because of the "bounty" ability.

If there's a squeaker little gangsta wannabe f*ck in the lobby, I'm killing it over and over again. I could care less about bad sport I play with IRL friends mainly. Also up think there's going to be the whole lobby wanting to kill me for killing the squeaker? Guess again, there's nothing or no one more annoying on Xbox live/PSN
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users