Photo

Increase of trolls?

16 replies to this topic
N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Am I the only one noticing the increase of trolls? Or maybe it's just a couple people making multiple accounts? 

Whatever the reason can someone f*cking IP ban them? They're annoying as sh*t with their whole GTA: SA worship.

And on several occasions I have seen a couple disrespect Mods 

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

djjohnjarvis90
  • djjohnjarvis90

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

A new game has been launched, it's to be expected. Unfortunately I doubt there is sufficient grounds to ban them as they are just stating an opinion as annoying as it is to hear it over and over.

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

I've been on these forums since '09 with multiple accounts. 

And I am not a troll.

You're post makes absolutely no sense 

A new game has been launched, it's to be expected. Unfortunately I doubt there is sufficient grounds to ban them as they are just stating an opinion as annoying as it is to hear it over and over.

Yes, stating an opinion is not grounds to ban. But disrespecting Mods and even insulting them is. 

ballainthisbitch
  • ballainthisbitch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

dat join date...

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

I find them entertaining.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

JOINED 17 HOURZ AGO

AHAHA I GUESS DIS IS THE OFFICIAL TROLL BETRAYER.
Do1 troll we dont want you on our side juda

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

Jesus christ.....

You do know join dates don't mean everything, right bud?

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

I've been on these forums since '09 with multiple accounts. 

And I am not a troll.

You're post makes absolutely no sense 

Yes, stating an opinion is not grounds to ban. But disrespecting Mods and even insulting them is. 

dat join date...

JOINED 17 HOURZ AGO

AHAHA I GUESS DIS IS THE OFFICIAL TROLL BETRAYER.
Do1 troll we dont want you on our side juda

TS is for real, we are all wrong

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Just because someone isn't a complete fanboy that thinks this game isn't a perfect masterpiece doesn't mean they're trolls. There's lots of bad things about this game.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

The problem is that the "trolls" are self called "fans" becaue they played San Andrea, IMO CJ is the most over rated character I've ever seen. People obssessed with SA, are people who only played it or are PC elistists crying.

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

Just because someone isn't a complete fanboy that thinks this game isn't a perfect masterpiece doesn't mean they're trolls. There's lots of bad things about this game.

At what point did I say everyone had to be a fanboy of GTA V and that the game was perfect? 

I'm not talking about those who have LEGITIMATE discussions with people and prove points.

I'm talking about those that are failing to prove points, insulting anyone who disagrees with them, and continuing to argue after they are proven wrong just to try and get somebody angry

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

So anyone who disslike GTAV for some reason is a troll? Good job OP.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by 727gta, 26 September 2013 - 04:33 PM.

You joined 5 days ago. Are all new members trolls? Apply some logic to your posts. 

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

At what point did I say everyone had to be a fanboy of GTA V and that the game was perfect? 

I'm not talking about those who have LEGITIMATE discussions with people and prove points.

I'm talking about those that are failing to prove points, insulting anyone who disagrees with them, and continuing to argue after they are proven wrong just to try and get somebody angry

This is exactly what happens if someone tells a bad thing about the game. Guys coming in to tell you the game is perfect, and you should just go play COD or tell you many other bad things...

grawitj
  • grawitj

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

Am I the only one noticing the increase of trolls? Or maybe it's just a couple people making multiple accounts? 

Whatever the reason can someone f*cking IP ban them? They're annoying as sh*t with their whole GTA: SA worship.

And on several occasions I have seen a couple disrespect Mods 

Man, you always have ability not to enter this kind of "troll" thread. Also if you wouldn't get on these trolls, they wouldn't make you piss. :) Cheers and there is CJ in GTA V, well his voice only through

djjohnjarvis90
  • djjohnjarvis90

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

People are entitled to dislike it but when people start using excessive amounts of expletives and rating it 0 out of 10 and saying it's the worst game ever because you can't buy a hot dog you know they are trolling. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being disappointed to being rude to anyone who does like it and stating their own opinion as fact. Why does liking the game and disagreeing with a criticism automatically make someone a fanboy, they could have hated San Andreas or all of the previous titles. That is the trolls the OP is on about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users