Photo

What to do?

6 replies to this topic
HugoMoreira
  • HugoMoreira

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

So i've finished the story line and im doing the rest to finish the game at 100%...right now im 87,03% and there are 22 Hobbies left to do,5 Strangers and Freaks left to do and 4 Miscellany left to do ( i think it's miscellany right?) and i don't find where are those Strangers and Freaks -.- what can i do?Can anyone please sent to me a map with all the Hobbies location and etc?Please help me out thanks!

djjohnjarvis90
  • djjohnjarvis90

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Hobbies are already marked on the map with specific markers, there's a list what the markers are at the side of the map screen. Strangers and freaks are marked on the map with a question mark sometimes with an initial next to it if you know the character already, you may need to progress through other missions before you get them all. Miscellaneous you just need to drive around until random events occur. 

HugoMoreira
  • HugoMoreira

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hobbies are already marked on the map with specific markers, there's a list what the markers are at the side of the map screen. Strangers and freaks are marked on the map with a question mark sometimes with an initial next to it if you know the character already, you may need to progress through other missions before you get them all. Miscellaneous you just need to drive around until random events occur. 

Thanks bro but the problem is that in the mini map don't appear that question mark,i really don't know what to do :/

djjohnjarvis90
  • djjohnjarvis90

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Go into the full map, find the marker for that mission and set a waypoint for it. That would be the easiest way if it's only the mini map it won't show up on.

HugoMoreira
  • HugoMoreira

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Go into the full map, find the marker for that mission and set a waypoint for it. That would be the easiest way if it's only the mini map it won't show up on.

There are no missions to do xDD i don't know what to do man xD

djjohnjarvis90
  • djjohnjarvis90

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

I suggest you look at a guide online then to find out which ones you haven't done then as they appear after certain events in the game so it would be impossible to say.

HugoMoreira
  • HugoMoreira

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

The last one i did was with Trevor called "Killing" wich i needed to kill like 30 gangbanguers,i've did all the Killing missions and now i don't have nothing to do -.-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users