Quantcast

» «
Photo

3D era character in V... Anybody else notice?

3 replies to this topic
ScottMU
  • ScottMU

Burger Shot Employee of the Month

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

This might be old news but I was listening to Chattersphere on the radio while driving around and I noticed Lazlow and Michelle arguing that Lazlow has no friends when he mentioned his 'friend' Reed and I thought to myself, I wonder if this was a reference to 'Reed Tucker'. his Chatterbox FM guest from GTA III, then a few moments later 'Reed' called up the show and I swear to god it was in fact Reed Tucker, his voice was exactly the same, he also mentioned that he has 'un-friended' Lazlow many years ago.

Anybody else notice? I swear to god this isn't a troll post, listen and you will see.

Ripper666_GER
  • Ripper666_GER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

Reed Tucker hosts the real Lazlow Show together with him and Wayne, so, yeah, it´s Reed Tucker...

Look here for the real Lazlow Show: http://lazlow.com/

ScottMU
  • ScottMU

Burger Shot Employee of the Month

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Reed Tucker hosts the real Lazlow Show together with him and Wayne, so, yeah, it´s Reed Tucker...

Look here for the real Lazlow Show: http://lazlow.com/

didn't know that, thanks.

I love all of the in-jokes and references to other games that R* include in GTA, like listening to the Epsilon Program advert has a reference to another Chatterbox caller saying women are made from sand.

Ripper666_GER
  • Ripper666_GER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Woah dude, you seriously missed a lot in your life if you haven´t listened to any of the Lazlow SHows :p

Seriously, try it! Episode 50 is the newest one, but EP 49 is just AWESOME! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users