Science proves gay marriage is wrong

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic
The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 26 September 2013 - 04:34 PM.

050913F.scientifically-prov.jpg

This brilliant Nigerian scientific mind had found a way to scientifically prove that gay marriage is wrong using magnets, physics, biology, chemistry and mathematics. Absolutely all around brilliant scientist. Let's see what he has to say:

http://www.thisdayli...arriage/158265/

His mathematical proof almost made me cry. Such elegance, such genius use of higher tier level mathematics:

In mathematics which is another core area of science, I used what is called the principle of commutativity and idepotency. Commutativity in mathematics is simply the arrangement of numbers or arrangement of letters in which the way you arrange them don’t matter. For example, if you say A + B in mathematics you are going to have B + A. For example, if I say two plus three it will give five. If I start from three, I say three plus two it also give you five showing that two plus three and three plus two are commutative because they gave the same results. That shows that A + B will give you B + A, you see that there is a change. In A + B, A started the journey while in B + A, B started the journey. If we use A as a man and use B as a woman we are going to have B + A that is woman and man showing that there is a reaction. A + B reacted, they interchanged and gave us B + A showing that commutativity obeys that a man should not marry a man and a woman should not marry a woman. If you use idempotency, it’s a reaction in mathematics where A + A = A. Actually in abstract algebra, A + A =2A but we are less concerned with the numerical value two. We are more less concerned with the symbols A, you find out that A + A will give you A showing that the whole thing goes unchanged. It didn’t change unlike commutativity A + B give B + A there is a change. A started the journey in commutativity and A + B gave us B + A and B started the journey after the equality sign. But in the case of idempotency A + A will give you A showing that it goes unreacted. You started with A and you meet A ,the final result is A. Showing that a man meeting a man A + A will produce a man there is no reaction, it goes unreacted and in chemical engineering you have to send the material back to the reactor for the action to be carried out again showing that it goes unreacted. That is how mathematics has shown that gay marriage is wrong because commutativity proves that gay marriage is wrong. Idempotency also proves that gay marriage is wrong. So these are the principles I have used to prove gay marriage wrong in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and by the grace of God I am the only one that has proved this in the whole world.

Read the whole thing, it's absolutely worth your time. Professors at his university think that one day he'll win a Nobel prize for his work. He's the next big thing we've all been waiting for since Tesla and Einstein. Keep an eye on this man. One day he'll achieve wonders. Although I'd argue that this is wonderful enough.

• Mr. Jago likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Dear Christ, They've done it! The mad bastards have done it!
  • Eryn Gee TX-956 likes this

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

I love Penis.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

This man's work is inspiring and exactly what I needed to read today. Fortunately, much to my surprise I recently received an e-mail which informed me I had been drawn as the winner of the Nigerian Lottery and so it is only right that I reinvest some of that money to the Nigerian scientific community. 

Just as Nigeria has given a gift to me, so too will I help Nigeria give this gift to the world.

• OG Sunny and Eryn Gee TX-956 like this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Reminds me of the research done by this Ugandan anti-gay panel.

Truly remarkable stuff though.

• Max and Shah Sam like this

rudy
  • rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by rudy., 26 September 2013 - 04:20 PM.

using magnets

icp_how_do_magnets_work.jpg

• Fireman likes this

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by Cyper, 26 September 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Well, I have also seen the video above.

I don't know what to say about this article. It's so incredibly stupid that I can't find words for it. The same ''scientist also claims that the reason to why the nations of Sodom and Gomora were destroyed by God was because of ''gay practise''. He's using magnets and chickens though.. LOL

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

He's using magnets and chickens though.. LOL

It honestly sounds like some sort of frittata voodoo witch doctoring.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

So what is this? A piss take? A milestone thread? Am I not wearning my smart cap today?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

What's so special about today, Niko?

• Moonshield likes this

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

4WG25Ak.gif                                                         4WG25Ak.gif

3bnTB0s.gif

4WG25Ak.gif                                                         4WG25Ak.gif

• Ermac likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

What's so special about today, Niko?

Today is the day I celebrate finally figuring my 3x table. The following tokens are on me:

blue_peter_gold-200x200.jpg

lollipops.jpg

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

This dude is the new Einstein.

I used what is called the principle of commutativity and idepotency. Commutativity in mathematics is simply the arrangement of numbers or arrangement of letters in which the way you arrange them don’t matter. For example, if you say A + B in mathematics you are going to have B + A. For example, if I say two plus three it will give five. If I start from three, I say three plus two it also give you five showing that two plus three and three plus two are commutative because they gave the same results. That shows that A + B will give you B + A, you see that there is a change. In A + B, A started the journey while in B + A, B started the journey. If we have A as CJ and use B as Observed, and C as In GTA V we are going to have B + A + C which equals ABC.

Therefore, CJ exist in GTA V.

Not sure if I got it right, though. But hopefully. God bless!

• Ermac likes this

Failure
  • Failure

Need to escape.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by elanman, 26 September 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Well, A=A is an elegant tautology, but A=B holds if and only if A and B are the same quantity. Thus, if A and B are two distinct quantities or entities, the tautology is no longer true and the elegance breaks down.

Conclude that gay marriage is incontrovertibly right and heterosexual marriage is wrong.

Science.

• Rown and Cyper like this

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Well, A=A is an elegant tautology, but A=B holds if and only if A and B are the same quantity. Thus, if A and B are two distinct quantities or entities, the tautology is no longer true and the elegance breaks down.

Conclude that gay marriage is incontrovertibly right and heterosexual marriage is wrong.

Science.

Failure
  • Failure

Need to escape.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by elanman, 26 September 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Science is indeed interesting, and all should agree. Of course, the "scientist" in the first post is misusing the word science in probably the worst way possible.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hell yeah it's wrong.

Gay marriage should be illegal. Politicians shall legalize prostitution, and not gay marriage.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by Hodgey1989, 27 September 2013 - 12:02 AM.

Hell yeah it's wrong.

Gay marriage should be illegal. Politicians shall legalize prostitution, and not gay marriage.

Well if they had to make one legal i do say go with protistution over gay marriage. But wouldn't be bothered if they were both made legal. :D

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

Nice to see vanja is still a beacon of knowledge in this forum.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

brilliant Nigerian

there's no such thing.

Racist_5f2d8a_3013233.jpg

• Kratos2000 and SonofYankton like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Since the marriage rite is an unnatural Political/Religious construct this Scientist should be able to prove that belonging to a certain Political Party and or Religious Organization might be wrong too.

It might be possible to prove that magnets can be used for perpetual power if presented properly.

What mysteries can the world's Scientists unveil when told what result is needed and given the money to find it?

So, who was it that funded this study?

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

So, who was it that funded this study?

You're a funny guy.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Why isn't this superior, brilliantly minded man awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry and the Nobel Prize in Physics already!? I mean he did use magnets AND chemical reactions.

• SonofYankton likes this

Failure
  • Failure

Need to escape.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:12 AM Edited by elanman, 27 September 2013 - 10:16 AM.

Hell yeah it's wrong.

Legalisation of prostitution would be beneficial--prostitutes would have safer working conditions and more reliable wages, and clients would probably feel less ashamed and certainly be less likely to contract STDs/STIs.

However, I fail to see how gay marriage is wrong, given that it doesn't hurt anyone and is a choice between two consenting adults. I've always seen marriage as a way to bring a couple together to form the basis for a stable family, so gay marriage has always seemed arbitrary as no children can be born of such a union. However, homosexuals want (and deserve) equal rights, so should be afforded the right to marry one another, no matter what my thoughts on the matter are. A lot of people want to get married just to show their prove their commitment to their spouse, why should we deny homosexuals this right?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

aesthetic

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:44 AM

Alright, then explain this to me: If it is considered wrong, why is homosexuality gene based? Don't take me it's a form of retardation either. Same goes for pedophiles that go after small children. Why do they do it? It totally isn't genetics by your post, bucko.

Failure
  • Failure

Need to escape.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by elanman, 27 September 2013 - 04:51 PM.

Alright, then explain this to me: If it is considered wrong, why is homosexuality gene based? Don't take me it's a form of retardation either. Same goes for pedophiles that go after small children. Why do they do it? It totally isn't genetics by your post, bucko.

Homosexuality is certainly not a choice, but gay marriage is (just as typical marriage is).

I think homosexuality arises due to an atypical absorption of chemicals by a fetus in the womb or something. In any case, I really am not sure that you understood my post: I did not claim that homosexuality was wrong, in fact I am a proponent of homosexuals having the right to marry each-other. Whether or not homosexuality is determined by genes or chemical absorption in the womb really doesn't matter, it's simply a sexual orientation which does no damage to society whatsoever. I really am not sure why you brought pedophilia into this--sexual assault of a child is scarring and unequivocally wrong, but again, I really am not sure why you brought pedophilia up. I don't know whether pedophilia is caused by genetics outright, perhaps there exists a genetic predisposition for it, but I don't know for certain (nor does it matter here).

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:13 PM Edited by lil weasel, 27 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

So homosexuality is part of the hidden Church. They secret themselves away in gender specific conclaves and do, they know what. All to often resulting in Pedophile Priests who have been condoned for years (centuries) and that's OK.

Yet, because the Church in all its holy rites does deny the lay public simple 'loving' life together in  public.

There are too many people in this world, and the easiest way to decrease that population outside of war, disease, and famine would be homosexuality.

Marriage is a contract, a legal document used to assign rights in a partnership.

The hatred is Church caused. The Hate is fostered by the Church.

There didn't seem to be much of a problem in the ancient 'civilizations', which seem now to be quite barbarous by modern consensus.

Single God Religions are by my view the most intolerant. The Church requires Power and riches by having obedient God fearing servants. Don't think for yourself follow the Law as set down by other men, in the name of God.  

God makes mistakes, so it seems, and the people have to live with it.

Or is it the gullibly  who mistake the Word of the Few who have set themselves up as God's personal advocates. These few make letters into a books, these books contradict each other, and are taken as the truth by selective readings.

The only truths are:

Stealing is bad, unless you are in the Government.

Killing is bad, unless you are in the Government.

Individual rights to live and search for happiness must be controlled by the hired help running the Governments and the Religious.

Let the Homosexuals live and die on their own.

If you claim to be Religious, then let your God(s) work it out. 

liberty-justice-talking.jpg

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

What the f*ck did I just read?

• sivispacem likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:05 PM Edited by lil weasel, 30 September 2013 - 08:57 PM.

What the <> did I just read?

It's not like we are looking over your shoulder. How would we even know that you can read, let alone what?

What was the title of it? And shouldn't you be posting in the Questions Topic?

Staying on topic... :^:

Science rarely 'proves' anything until years later when it makes it into the Educational Science Books.  To keep themselves employed 'Scientists' like to bounce "finds" around.

First it's "I found". Then it's no he didn't. Then 'Further Tests Prove". Then "A Flaw was found".

So, as long as somebody is willing to buy their theory, it will keep going around and around.

Remember the curly hair and the pencil test?

Going blind if you 'look'.

Electric shocks to the abdomen to reduce weight and increase muscles.

Plastic wrap sauna suits.

'Sand shoes' (the one's with the toes higher than the heels).

And the greatest ever, "Women are incapable of doing <whatever> because they don't have the mental facilities needed nor strength."

Science is involved in too many FADS. I think this is the next fad especially made for the Religious to prove God hates...

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Anyone else note the irony of Weasel's "stay on topic" comment despite the fact the vast majority of his last two posts in this thread only gloss over gay marriage, and even then in a rambling diatribe that borders on the incomprehensible?

Physician, heal thyself.
  • El Diablo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users