Photo

R* tries to stop the rage because of iFruit android version

26 replies to this topic
grawitj
  • grawitj

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

R* complains that android too difficult platform to make iFruit. It's been answered almost 1h 40 mins ago.

2gy36ub.jpg

ballainthisbitch
  • ballainthisbitch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

Rockstar: Swimming in the money come and find me NEMO

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

Should have hired a better small team which knows about the Android API...

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

I didn't realize people were that crazy about teaching Chop how to sit, raise his paw and jump on his hind legs...

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

There's nothing special about the iFruit app..I cant belive people are complaining about something they will only use for like 5 minutes

Skaytful
  • Skaytful

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

I didn't realize people were that crazy about teaching Chop how to sit, raise his paw and jump on his hind legs...

Custom license plates for online?

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

tbh, R* should've waited to release the apps all at the sametime so no one get ahead with the LPs. But now majority of good LPs are taken and the one I tried getting has yet to place on my plate.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 26 September 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Custom license plates for online?

You only get ONE custom license plate.  And online isn't even active yet FFS

I'm going to love it once people actually get this, and realize they complained so much just so their phone could go off every 10 minutes letting you know Chop has taken a ****, is hungry, is thirsty or wants to play.

Remember virtual pets.  This is just as annoying.

Better yet, this is basically real life Roman calling you to bowl every 10 minutes.

KLLRDG
  • KLLRDG

Poot

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Well, all the good license plates are going to be taken by those with apple phones.

It's not a huge deal, but it still pisses me off...

I just know my plate idea has already been taken...

Rickin10
  • Rickin10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

This reeks of 'timed exclusive' for Apple.

grawitj
  • grawitj

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

There's nothing special about the iFruit app..I cant belive people are complaining about something they will only use for like 5 minutes

Some people is not majority. I really know that custom your ride while you away from the game is more than good idea. Teaching chop tricks also makes game to be more interesting than it is without iFruit. My custom plate also probably will be taken because of apple fags got ifruit 1000 days earlier.

LaughingDingo
  • LaughingDingo

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Besides custom plates, there is nothing to do with this app. I've used it twice for a custom plate and that was it. I don't care about teaching Chop to raise his paw, Chop was kind of a pointless addition in my opinion.

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

R* complains that android too difficult platform to make iFruit. It's been answered almost 1h 40 mins ago.
 2gy36ub.jpg

I've missed the part where they say that it's too difficult.....

N7 Colonel Dre
  • N7 Colonel Dre

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Making an app for Android IS harder. 

There are many different Android phones with different versions of the OS with their own designs to it. 

You can make an app work great for one Android phone but then it fails hard on another. 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by blk95ta, 26 September 2013 - 04:36 PM.

i want the iFruit app for android so i can make my custom license plate for GTA:O  before it's taken by someone else. i wish they would just allow you to do that through single player or the social club site.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

It just annoys me because I payed for the game and I get like 3 adverts saying about iFruit and I can't even get it! If I pay full price for a game, I kinda want access to it in-game...

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'd be willing to make custom plates for fellow forum members.

ricktza
  • ricktza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

I care about my custom number plate for online...

I don't see why it wasn't a in-game feature anyway.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Don't bother, the app is useless, so is chop. You never get to use him for anything, and the only thing good about the app is the license plate thing

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by BettyBlueGT, 07 October 2013 - 06:47 PM.

Considering its called the iFruit app and the in game company is called iFruit it would make sense not to come to android.. But you can't be unfair like that... 

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Apple is the Rolls Royce of phones, it's no surprise they overlooked the little inferior android phones.

ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Apple is the Rolls Royce of phones, it's no surprise they overlooked the little inferior android phones.

overpriced brand name sh*t for people who think they're better than everyone else? yeah that sounds about right.

• nitr0monkey likes this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Better yet why have something stupid like this in the first place. Leave that IN GAME that way we don't have to jump through hoops to get it. Custom plates should be in single/multiplayer. The ability to train chop should be in the game since in story he says chops better off at his place.

• Taz_78 likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:02 PM Edited by StingrayX, 07 October 2013 - 07:04 PM.

I don't know what it is about Rockstar, I love their games, but they're a bunch of buffoons. I'm sorry but that's how I feel. :lol:

Also cut it out with the Apple vs Android fanboy arguments, acting like a bunch of prepube morons who don't know sh*t about their tech.

Taz_78
  • Taz_78

People are bitchin bout cops in a cops and robbers game? ROTFL

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

Better yet why have something stupid like this in the first place. Leave that IN GAME that way we don't have to jump through hoops to get it. Custom plates should be in single/multiplayer. The ability to train chop should be in the game since in story he says chops better off at his place.

Well said. The whole app thing should never have happened, and worse yet there are people eating this crap up which means we will see even more of this asinine bullsh*t.

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Well said. The whole app thing should never have happened, and worse yet there are people eating this crap up which means we will see even more of this asinine bullsh*t.

they put in an app because it is the cool thing to do.  apps with everything.  soon when you go buy some underwear, you will get a skid mark tracker app

RenThePyro
  • RenThePyro

I kept on walking

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Hue Hue Hue, Have a look at the specs of your Iphone then look at the specs of the Galaxy S4 then look at the prices.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users