Photo

Just finished the game. (Spoilers)

11 replies to this topic
adkenna
  • adkenna

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Option C, obviosly, just wondering if I was the only one who thought the ending was a bit dull? Still a great game and story but I'm just wondering if Option A or B may have had a more, well, emotional ending.

GTAIsMyLove
  • GTAIsMyLove

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

ending was a bit rushed

InternetKillTV
  • InternetKillTV

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

The only emotion I got out of A and B was an overwhelming hatred for the ending and how I'd never hated an ending so much in my life xD

C was much better, but it could have been way better than it is imo. 

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

The only emotion I got out of A and B was an overwhelming hatred for the ending and how I'd never hated an ending so much in my life xD

C was much better, but it could have been way better than it is imo. 

I was expecting more of a challenge :/

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 26 September 2013 - 03:10 PM.

C's ending is satisfying, tying up all the loose ends.  Assassinations are always the best missions to have and to take them out in one go.  sh*ts priceless.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

I choose C as well. Debated for a minute on killing Trevor, because he was getting on my last nerve whining all the time towards the end of the game.

While it was fun to kill all those assholes and tie up the loose ends, it still felt dull. Most of the missions throughout the game felt more rewarding than the actual end.

Kawaii_BBC
  • Kawaii_BBC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

If I were to have to make that same choice, but with Michael, I would have killed Trevor; but I didn't feel like Franklin's personality would allow for straight up disloyalty/putting his friends in the fire; so I went with option C.

Harold Blair
  • Harold Blair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

C even felt very rushed, I saw someone else said three separate missions would of been good. I also dislike how you pretty much take out the triads, stretch and a Federal Agent along with a billionaire and they're are no repercussions at all- deathwish implies that something of substance would happen after committing 4 high profile killings  

lolzz19
  • lolzz19

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

All the endings were pretty dull, but I felt the one that had the most impact was B, even though Michael would've in my opinion deserved it.

Kingification
  • Kingification

Somebody told me - when I went to Nashville...

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

All the endings were pretty dull, but I felt the one that had the most impact was B, even though Michael would've in my opinion deserved it.

B was great. I loved how it played into Michael being a fan of Vinewood movies.

C was a good ending, it didn't really get *great* until you kidnap Devin Weston and drive down the coast listening to 'I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You' by The Alan Parsons Project. Best scene in the game in my opinion. 

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

You're definitely not the only one, it felt both rushed and kinda boring to be honest. Hell CoD has more exciting finales and that's saying something. Still was overall happy with the game but it felt a little short in comparison to SA and I hate how you can only rob banks in the scripted missions but I guess that's what GTA Online is for.

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

I felt more like a dick because I picked A and

Spoiler
Now if I knew C would be the best ending I would of picked that. Instead I was left wondering why the hell I picked what I picked. I felt like a traitor, which I was.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users