Photo

This game is really glitchy.

3 replies to this topic
ToolOGT92
  • ToolOGT92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Anyone else having problems with this game glitching out?  For example, last night I was doing the hunting mission with Cletus and after I killed the third Elk, nothing else would happen, the mission wouldn't continue.  I had to kill myself and restart.  I seem to run into a fair amount of bugs like this, also I seem to get stuck on a rock a lot in the car, but that's probably just me.  Other than that the game is pretty good so far, I'll wait to finish it before I judge the game, I won't be like all these websites that play for an hour and give it a 10/10.

Playing on PS3.

FocusedPants
  • FocusedPants

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

You had to 

Spoiler

Getting stuck to a rock is more of a tough luck and will be annoying but probably won't count as a glitch. If anything, it shows more realism that these rocks are solid objects in game rather than just images which you can go through like they aren't there.

ToolOGT92
  • ToolOGT92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

You had to 

Spoiler

Getting stuck to a rock is more of a tough luck and will be annoying but probably won't count as a glitch. If anything, it shows more realism that these rocks are solid objects in game rather than just images which you can go through like they aren't there.

No, this was the elk before that one.  I know how to look at the brief if I get stuck, because I replayed the mission and when I shot that particular elk the mission continued.

ELIT3 WIDO
  • ELIT3 WIDO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

I don't understand. I have played 60 hours and not had a single problem. But I do play on Xbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users