Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

4,331 replies to this topic
Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Really excited to see how this pans out for everyone. I came into this thread quite late, so in lieu of sifting through 90+ pages, what's the plan after a successful sell-off? Move on to the next share? Or is this going to be a "one and done" sort of deal?

I'd be really excited to invest in the next venture! Even a 30% return on $35,000,000 is good money!

I'm pretty sure we plan on moving to another share. I'm not too sure what share we are looking into now, maybe someone else can tell you that. I think it's Ammu Nation though. Not too sure.

this is why a Bomb ass StockMarket trading Crew is needed!!

I don't know if you've looked at the links in my signature, but I've planned out a massive project for that very idea there. We even have a crew! :)

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

This is a hot topic across the world, and the vast majority are selling at the planned upon time. If you ride it out that's your choice, but the smart money gets out before the crash, watches the drop and swoops in when the stock bottoms out.

Has Lester taught you nothing?

Just want to stress that this is only based on the theory (that 2405 seems to fully believe in) that we've come up. It could be disproven. I'd advise using the advice in my signature in the event that it turns out that we're wrong (which is just as likely as it is to be correct IMO)

Poop Prowler
  • Poop Prowler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Been following since page one, but sadly I only had about $5mill for each character to invest in at $2.37. I sold everything at 5.58 and reinvested to get more money into it. Still, with about 15 to 20 mill in for each character, my highest is $50 total for Michael. I joined in hoping that someone would start another. I don't want max money, but i'd like some security because I love to pimp cars and be able to buy the expensive cars and tanks.

Right now i'm also invested in Betta Pharm. and it's gone up a little, not much to brag about though. I got in a little late on HAL too.

So i'd love to see what you guys are into next. I have four saves to mess around with.

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

I just invited 10 people that had pending requests. Forums are here (The Crew is GTAF based) and we may be opening some kind of subforum/index here soon if necessary :)

roguestatus11
  • roguestatus11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Hey id like to join the trading crew ! cant wait to see how this pans out, i just requested an invite name is NoWorriez 

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Also is this thread loading INCREDIBLY slowly for anyone else?

I feel like we may have either too many people reading or a thread that's too long.

MotherLover
  • MotherLover

Square Civilian

• Members

Been following since page one, but sadly I only had about $5mill for each character to invest in at $2.37. I sold everything at 5.58 and reinvested to get more money into it. Still, with about 15 to 20 mill in for each character, my highest is $50 total for Michael. I joined in hoping that someone would start another. I don't want max money, but i'd like some security because I love to pimp cars and be able to buy the expensive cars and tanks.

Right now i'm also invested in Betta Pharm. and it's gone up a little, not much to brag about though. I got in a little late on HAL too.

So i'd love to see what you guys are into next. I have four saves to mess around with.

Selling and then buying again doesn't do anything because you still have the same number of shares.

daddyblake
  • daddyblake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Would be cool to see an xbox crew to go hand in hand with the PSN crew :)

MotherLover
  • MotherLover

Square Civilian

• Members

I feel like we may have either too many people reading or a thread that's too long.

Yeah same for me. Posting a reply takes like 20 seconds.

Mikael P
  • Mikael P

Crackhead

• Members

same here !

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

i think it's the whole forums coz everything is slow

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

i think it's the whole forums coz everything is slow

I'd imagine what with the impending release of GTA Online, there are a lot of users (a lot of new ones too, I'd expect) posting new threads asking about when it will be released. That and there's probably a lot of active users in general! :p

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

I know there is a lot of talk about this strategy being Exploited for financial gain in GTA:O.
However people maybe overlooking some facts we have.
Now I know that the baswaq market is tied into the social club and is reactive to everyones SINGLE PLAYER GAMES. And this could be a great strategy for creating wealth for our own Trevor, Michael, and Franklins.
However with the events of GTA:O taking place before GTA V its not impossible to have a seperate LCN and BASWAQ markets exclusively for online only. It makes sense to me any way. I mean if you bought a trillion dollars worth of facebook stock today it would have no bearing on the price of that stock yesterday let alone months ago.
Has R* confirmed stock markets for GTA V and GTA O are connected?

Well, there's only one section on the RGSC website, not two separate ones. So it does look like it's the same BAWSAQ for SP and MP, barring any major overhaul of the Social CLub once GTA:O launches. But two BAWSAQs would be quite irritating, at least if both are shown on the Social Club website.

More on this not only is there a time diffrence between the two I believe R* has said that gta v and gta online are two separate entities. So seperate stock markets are not out of the question.

As far as rockstar adding a gta online BASWAQ to the social club probably would not require a major overhaul just another box added under the gta v baswaq. Plus the text on the baswaq box curently there only mentions gtav not gta online.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

More on this not only is there a time diffrence between the two I believe R* has said that gta v and gta online are two separate entities. So seperate stock markets are not out of the question.

As far as rockstar adding a gta online BASWAQ to the social club probably would not require a major overhaul just another box added under the gta v baswaq. Plus the text on the baswaq box curently there only mentions gtav not gta online.

I think Rockstar doing that would be a good thing personally. It'd be annoying though, as it'd render this whole experiment and our theories pointless. Still, we'll have gained a nice profit from this though! :D

In other news, is anyone experiencing issues with using the Rockstar Social Club website? It seems to be getting a little laggy. Also, if you can get on, can anyone post the current prices? I feel it's time for an update! :D

CRASHER69
  • CRASHER69

The Rottweiller Gang

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

I just invited 10 people that had pending requests. Forums are here (The Crew is GTAF based) and we may be opening some kind of subforum/index here soon if necessary :)

Thanks Monkeyy, I'm in ;)

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

I know there is a lot of talk about this strategy being Exploited for financial gain in GTA:O.
However people maybe overlooking some facts we have.
Now I know that the baswaq market is tied into the social club and is reactive to everyones SINGLE PLAYER GAMES. And this could be a great strategy for creating wealth for our own Trevor, Michael, and Franklins.
However with the events of GTA:O taking place before GTA V its not impossible to have a seperate LCN and BASWAQ markets exclusively for online only. It makes sense to me any way. I mean if you bought a trillion dollars worth of facebook stock today it would have no bearing on the price of that stock yesterday let alone months ago.
Has R* confirmed stock markets for GTA V and GTA O are connected?

Well, there's only one section on the RGSC website, not two separate ones. So it does look like it's the same BAWSAQ for SP and MP, barring any major overhaul of the Social CLub once GTA:O launches. But two BAWSAQs would be quite irritating, at least if both are shown on the Social Club website.

I thought you could select them in the same way as Frank/Trevor or Mike but I must have imagined that. I would be VERY surprised if there was a separate market though.

Would be cool to see an xbox crew to go hand in hand with the PSN crew :)

We accept both! All are welcome!

greeno911
  • greeno911

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

So....my question to everyone on this thread: Whats the point in making billions on the stock market on the story mode if online comes out tom. and we wont even touch single player anymore?

Poop Prowler
  • Poop Prowler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Selling and then buying again doesn't do anything because you still have the same number of shares.

Not really. I was able to buy 4 times the stock when I originally sold. My original profit was only around 3-4 mill per character, once I was able to put the money back in, profit was around 27 mill for Michael. I don't know where you would get that I would have the same number of shares from.

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

So....my question to everyone on this thread: Whats the point in making billions on the stock market on the story mode if online comes out tom. and we wont even touch single player anymore?

We will have some money to spend if we ever need to... And more importantly for a lot of us, we will have a better grasp of how the market works! :D

Mv6
  • Mv6

Mark Chump

• Members

Does anyone know if GTA online will influence the single player market,vice versa?

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Not really. I was able to buy 4 times the stock when I originally sold. My original profit was only around 3-4 mill per character, once I was able to put the money back in, profit was around 27 mill for Michael. I don't know where you would get that I would have the same number of shares from.

If you buy 100 sets of $1 stocks
the price goes up to $4 each
You sell 100 sets of $4 for $400

Your $400 can still only buy you 100 stocks because they are worth $4.

See?

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

To test the damn theory.

daddyblake
  • daddyblake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Some of us will be spending alot of time on single player soon...I have a long way to go to get all the achievements yet :( Money isnt needed for 100% but I want to own every property just because i feel the need to :D

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Where will future trading commence after tonight?  Are we getting our own forums so we're not making the "non-believers" rich?  My eyes are on CRE for tonight.

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

How many hours till we sell now?

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Where will future trading commence after tonight?  Are we getting our own forums so we're not making the "non-believers" rich?  My eyes are on CRE for tonight.

Check the links in my sig. I've got a comprehensive plan. Look for the 'GTAForum's Insider Trading Hub' stuff

greeno911
  • greeno911

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

ok ok ok. i have no room to talk as i have made my billions already but i will point out that its much easier to play the LCN stock market since it isnt decided by others playing the game.

Here's what i did. When i beat the game (day2) i simply invested every dime i had from all 3 characters in a company who at the time looked good to me (low %, but with a high cost) and sold after i saved the game 100 times and made weeks go by. It was very easy to do and i still dont understand how the stock market is so complicated for people.

Fawkstraht
  • Fawkstraht

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

How many hours till we sell now?

2 hours and 50 minutes

SnapChap
  • SnapChap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sent a request to join the crew \o/

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

ok ok ok. i have no room to talk as i have made my billions already but i will point out that its much easier to play the LCN stock market since it isnt decided by others playing the game.

Here's what i did. When i beat the game (day2) i simply invested every dime i had from all 3 characters in a company who at the time looked good to me (low %, but with a high cost) and sold after i saved the game 100 times and made weeks go by. It was very easy to do and i still dont understand how the stock market is so complicated for people.

In GTAO you most likely won't be able to force time to pass, nor have backup saves! Get ready for some srs business guys!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users