Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

4,331 replies to this topic
mitchskaterr
  • mitchskaterr

Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Anyone else cant connect to bawsaq and other online things in-game? anyone knows how to get it working!?.

Thanks!

CRASHER69
  • CRASHER69

The Rottweiller Gang

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Anyone else cant connect to bawsaq and other online things in-game? anyone knows how to get it working!?.

Thanks!

Click on LCN then back to BAWSAQ, works for me.

CENA5454
  • CENA5454

Makin' Mad Cash!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

It's starting to sound like we're being ordered what to do with our stocks, not politely requested to join the experiment. With all due respect, people have the right to do whatever they please with their own stocks, it's not really anybody else's business

We're requesting that people participate in the sell-off tonight. We aren't forcing anyone. We've even given advice on what to do if you want to help out by selling your shares, but you want to keep them at the same time. Check my signature for details.

Just PLEASE don't reinvest in Pisswasser if it starts going down. I know it'll be a good investment, but we need data from this to determine if there's a flaw in the system. Then we can complain to Rockstar about it and hopefully get it fixed. We want this game to be balanced for everyone, so any exploits need to be sorted as a priority.

The reason we're being so pushy with this is that if this experiment gets messed up for ANY reason, we'll never be able to try this again. GTA Online will be released tomorrow and there'll be way too many variables to consider to even try doing this again.

And you change the reason behind the project every few hours or what? First it was about understanding how the market works, now you want to find possible flaws and report them to R*? Stop being so naive, they've probably extensively tested the stock market otherwise they would've never included it in the game. There probably wont be any fixing/patching for the stock market because it's meant to play out the way it does. Believing you're doing gods work / helping R* out by trying to find a possible "flaw" is just delusional. You do realize they have paid QA teams that test the game with all of its features throughout the years, and the GTA Online beta testing has been going on for a while now too.

This should only be about figuring out how the stock market works, not trying to be the white knights reporting flaws to Rockstar (there probably are none since I'm almost certain that the SP part of the game does not have an impact on the market).

Rockstar aren't gods. They're only human beings. Sometimes even the most obvious of things can be missed. I've spotted press releases from companies that have spelling mistakes in them. Sure, it might be small things, but it just goes to show that nobody is perfect.

I've actually never changed the purpose of this experiment. Please take a look at the OP - 2405 has quoted my post from page 65 or thereabouts, which in itself used the exact words that I made from a previous post that I'd made from around page 40. It was ALWAYS intended that we'd report any flaws to Rockstar. The results of this experiment (IF they go in favour of our theory) would prove that they missed a step.

I would like to join the Inside Traders crew also. I wanted to thank you for all your help throughout this "experiment" with the GTA V stocks. So far I have made a 10+ million profit on each of my characters, and it's still rising! Without your help, I would have never known about this. So thanks for that, and I have requested to join the crew. My name on the Rockstar Social Club is the same as my forum name on here. 

• Causton97 likes this

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Thanks!

You'll need to reload your game (or just the save)... I think it varies for different people for some unknown reason

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Something for us to keep our eyes on "CRE - Crevis" is taking a massive dive atm.  From over $550 a share, down to almsot $410 right now.  Badger, ZIT, Whiz and Tinkle also seem to be taking a dive.

CRASHER69
  • CRASHER69

The Rottweiller Gang

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

11.88 psn

mitchskaterr
  • mitchskaterr

Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

Thanks!

You'll need to reload your game (or just the save)... I think it varies for different people for some unknown reason

Thanks!

Click on LCN then back to BAWSAQ, works for me.

Both not working unfortunately, but thanks for giving me advice!

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

Both not working unfortunately, but thanks for giving me advice!

The only other advice is to try signing out and then back into Xbox Live/Playstation Network depending on the console you use. Or you can reboot your console. Hope that works. :)

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

I'm going to sell everything now (can't make it otherwise, would have to sell tomorrow evening once I'm back home).

Ralelen
  • Ralelen

Hlayer Pater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

So let me get this straight. We sell at 6pm EST but because of the two hour update time we wont see any results until at lease 8pm EST? I wonder how the servers are going to handle a massive influx of sell all at once. I also wouldnt be surprised if R* was also watching this.

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

On another note I'm glad lots of people are interested in the Crew! It will be fun going around blowing up our competitors products, and other more normal stuff :p

• Causton97 likes this

CENA5454
  • CENA5454

Makin' Mad Cash!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:22 PM Edited by CENA5454, 30 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

As we get closer and closer to the sell time, I become more and more excited. I have already made an (approximate) $30+ million profit for EACH character. I can't wait to sell my stocks, then we can dump into the next one!

Warehammer
  • Warehammer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Really excited to see how this pans out for everyone. I came into this thread quite late, so in lieu of sifting through 90+ pages, what's the plan after a successful sell-off? Move on to the next share? Or is this going to be a "one and done" sort of deal?

I'd be really excited to invest in the next venture! Even a 30% return on $35,000,000 is good money!

cherryslushie
  • cherryslushie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

So the sell off time in my area is 3pm. I have class and won't be home till about 3:45-4pm. Will that be a problem for me? 

Ediblez
  • Ediblez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

I've actually never changed the purpose of this experiment. Please take a look at the OP - 2405 has quoted my post from page 65 or thereabouts, which in itself used the exact words that I made from a previous post that I'd made from around page 40. It was ALWAYS intended that we'd report any flaws to Rockstar. The results of this experiment (IF they go in favour of our theory) would prove that they missed a step.

How would you report any "flaws" when there is no real idea of how many people sell and don't sell, it could be only you for all you know. the whole bug reporting thing doesn't make any sense. You would have to at least test this idea 10 times to write an actual report, ( At least ten times) this is only one time. Anything can happen one time, you catch my drift?

I originally thought that this was a experiment moving toward online, if we could collectively get together and make a dent it the market, that would only help benefit our fiances online.That was the point I took from this

CZonin
  • CZonin

Player Hater

• Members

I'm getting home about 4 hours after the big sell. Hopefully i'll be okay......i'm closing in on a 200% return now.

Lordoz
  • Lordoz

Player Hater

• Members

I want to join GTA V inside traders, have sent request, Social club name is same as this. (Lordoz)

CENA5454
  • CENA5454

Makin' Mad Cash!

• Members

Really excited to see how this pans out for everyone. I came into this thread quite late, so in lieu of sifting through 90+ pages, what's the plan after a successful sell-off? Move on to the next share? Or is this going to be a "one and done" sort of deal?

I'd be really excited to invest in the next venture! Even a 30% return on $35,000,000 is good money!

I'm pretty sure we plan on moving to another share. I'm not too sure what share we are looking into now, maybe someone else can tell you that. I think it's Ammu Nation though. Not too sure.

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

So let me get this straight. We sell at 6pm EST but because of the two hour update time we wont see any results until at lease 8pm EST? I wonder how the servers are going to handle a massive influx of sell all at once. I also wouldnt be surprised if R* was also watching this.

Yeah 2 hours later there might be a 0% change... or a negative one, I'm really very interested to find out.

Ediblez
  • Ediblez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

I'm pretty sure we plan on moving to another share. I'm not too sure what share we are looking into now, maybe someone else can tell you that. I think it's Ammu Nation though. Not too sure.

this is why a Bomb ass StockMarket trading Crew is needed!!

Jeklah
  • Jeklah

Player Hater

• Members

If someone could throw me an invite to Inside Traders too that'd be great...

My PSN Nick is Jeklah

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

So the sell off time in my area is 3pm. I have class and won't be home till about 3:45-4pm. Will that be a problem for me? 

The window is 2 hours, so you have plenty of time.

• cherryslushie likes this

Ediblez
  • Ediblez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

you and me both, killer.. sh*t I might just make my own.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Any trading crews for Xbox?

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Someone has snitched to R*

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

http://socialclub.ro...archy<br><br> This is the current Crew. Feel free to request an invite from me or any of the other guys.

daddyblake
  • daddyblake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Any trading crews for Xbox?

I'd be interested in this too.

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by 2405, 30 September 2013 - 07:16 PM.

It's starting to sound like we're being ordered what to do with our stocks, not politely requested to join the experiment. With all due respect, people have the right to do whatever they please with their own stocks, it's not really anybody else's business

Well if you don't utilize our advice you will be left riding a drop.

This is a hot topic across the world, and the vast majority are selling at the planned upon time. If you ride it out that's your choice, but the smart money gets out before the crash, watches the drop and swoops in when the stock bottoms out.

Has Lester taught you nothing?

Stick to the plan, sell at 2200 GMT
  • CRASHER69 likes this

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by Causton97, 30 September 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Nope. There's a (roughly) 2 hour window between updates of the stock market. If the stock market were to update at the time of our sell-off (which it won't as they seem to be at fairly random times, instead of on the hour), you would have about 2 hours. :)

I've actually never changed the purpose of this experiment. Please take a look at the OP - 2405 has quoted my post from page 65 or thereabouts, which in itself used the exact words that I made from a previous post that I'd made from around page 40. It was ALWAYS intended that we'd report any flaws to Rockstar. The results of this experiment (IF they go in favour of our theory) would prove that they missed a step.

How would you report any "flaws" when there is no real idea of how many people sell and don't sell, it could be only you for all you know. the whole bug reporting thing doesn't make any sense. You would have to at least test this idea 10 times to write an actual report, ( At least ten times) this is only one time. Anything can happen one time, you catch my drift?

I originally thought that this was a experiment moving toward online, if we could collectively get together and make a dent it the market, that would only help benefit our fiances online.That was the point I took from this

We could all mouth-off to Rockstar about it, providing the evidence from this thread? This won't be able to be replicated due to the release of GTA Online, so this is the only opportunity we have to test this, unfortunately.

I understand what you're saying about numbers of people involved, but we can only go by the users in this thread and those from Reddit (I believe they have been following this sell-off too) about how many users are involved in this. Then we'd need to take an appropriate sample of users from this forum and reddit and assume that they've been investing, not to mention the amount of users who simply play GTA V oblivious to forums or this experiment that might have invested anyway because they saw a good opportunity to make some money. 

I realise how monumental an assumption that estimate of people investing would be... and it would be almost all guesswork, albeit accurate to some degree, but we can't really do anything more than that. We can show Rockstar what we have from this thread... and they'll be the ones who can decide on what to do.

• cherryslushie likes this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

I sent a request to join the Inside traders.  If theres any crew specific forums, thats where we should keep our future deals at (IMO).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users