Photo

Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

4,331 replies to this topic
DeathByDrizzt
  • DeathByDrizzt

Cranky Forum Members

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

Anybody know what time I should sell today for Eastern time? I'm in Ontario. I'm not too concerned, if nobody gets back to me I'm just going to sell within a few hours anyways. I don't care if the price keeps increasing over the new few days or even weeks, I've already made millions from this investment and I'm more than happy to cash out now.

Anyways, an EST cash-out would be nice to know. If not, no big deal.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

It's starting to sound like we're being ordered what to do with our stocks, not politely requested to join the experiment. With all due respect, people have the right to do whatever they please with their own stocks, it's not really anybody else's business

We're requesting that people participate in the sell-off tonight. We aren't forcing anyone. We've even given advice on what to do if you want to help out by selling your shares, but you want to keep them at the same time. Check my signature for details.

Just PLEASE don't reinvest in Pisswasser if it starts going down. I know it'll be a good investment, but we need data from this to determine if there's a flaw in the system. Then we can complain to Rockstar about it and hopefully get it fixed. We want this game to be balanced for everyone, so any exploits need to be sorted as a priority.

The reason we're being so pushy with this is that if this experiment gets messed up for ANY reason, we'll never be able to try this again. GTA Online will be released tomorrow and there'll be way too many variables to consider to even try doing this again.

Ediblez
  • Ediblez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by SKREWEDYOUTH, 30 September 2013 - 05:43 PM.

nodtomc, on 30 Sept 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:snapback.png

It's starting to sound like we're being ordered what to do with our stocks, not politely requested to join the experiment. With all due respect, people have the right to do whatever they please with their own stocks, it's not really anybody else's business

^^ I agree, there are easier ways to go about  

"suggesting" what people should do.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

^^ I agree, there are easier ways to going about "suggesting" what people should do.

It is a suggestion at the end of the day. We've never said you have to do this. We've created a plan for the experiment, we're requesting for people to join in. We're only reinforcing the schedule as we approach the time of the sell-off.

This 'reinforcement' is really targeted at people who have decided to commit to this experiment, not new members to this thread. Perhaps I should've made that clearer.

Ralelen
  • Ralelen

Hlayer Pater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

Ive been watching this thread for quite sometime and cant wait to see how everything pans out. Thanks for all the great information.

• Causton97 likes this

LiberachiX
  • LiberachiX

Old School

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Ready to sell at 10pm GMT!

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Just bought 17M worth of shares

daddyblake
  • daddyblake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

Bought stocks before even seein this, currently up by 50% and put about 30 mill in with each character. So far so good.

BUT..... IS IT 11PM BST OR 10PM BST?

Seen a few different answers here, and as England is currently in BST, when people say 10pm GMT they do realise thats 11pm BST right?

Confused.

Ediblez
  • Ediblez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

^^ I agree, there are easier ways to going about "suggesting" what people should do.

It is a suggestion at the end of the day. We've never said you have to do this. We've created a plan for the experiment, we're requesting for people to join in. We're only reinforcing the schedule as we approach the time of the sell-off.

This 'reinforcement' is really targeted at people who have decided to commit to this experiment, not new members to this thread. Perhaps I should've made that clearer.

Hey, anyway send me an invite to that Traders group sh*t. : )

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

We're requesting that people participate in the sell-off tonight. We aren't forcing anyone. We've even given advice on what to do if you want to help out by selling your shares, but you want to keep them at the same time. Check my signature for details.

Just PLEASE don't reinvest in Pisswasser if it starts going down. I know it'll be a good investment, but we need data from this to determine if there's a flaw in the system. Then we can complain to Rockstar about it and hopefully get it fixed. We want this game to be balanced for everyone, so any exploits need to be sorted as a priority.

The reason we're being so pushy with this is that if this experiment gets messed up for ANY reason, we'll never be able to try this again. GTA Online will be released tomorrow and there'll be way too many variables to consider to even try doing this again.

And you change the reason behind the project every few hours or what? First it was about understanding how the market works, now you want to find possible flaws and report them to R*? Stop being so naive, they've probably extensively tested the stock market otherwise they would've never included it in the game. There probably wont be any fixing/patching for the stock market because it's meant to play out the way it does. Believing you're doing gods work / helping R* out by trying to find a possible "flaw" is just delusional. You do realize they have paid QA teams that test the game with all of its features throughout the years, and the GTA Online beta testing has been going on for a while now too.

This should only be about figuring out how the stock market works, not trying to be the white knights reporting flaws to Rockstar (there probably are none since I'm almost certain that the SP part of the game does not have an impact on the market).

• Foxhunt likes this

Lordoz
  • Lordoz

Player Hater

• Members

Ok, Ive just jumped into this thread, So we sell at the exact second the time goes over to the sell off time. And then what do we expect? What are we experimenting? Are we hoping it would go down again or what do we hope will happen?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

I was skeptical at first due to the meager gains on friday and saturday but today the stocks have increased an impressive 104% I'm gonna stay in as long as possible. If they start to drop I'm gonna cash out but not a minute earlier. Do you guys think the stocks will start to fall pretty soon after the "sell off" or will it take a while i.e. will they stay up for another day at least??

DaTerror
  • DaTerror

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

What is the price at the moment on 360?

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

Just got another cash out savegame @ $12.32

MotherLover
  • MotherLover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

I was skeptical at first due to the meager gains on friday and saturday but today the stocks have increased an impressive 104% I'm gonna stay in as long as possible. If they start to drop I'm gonna cash out but not a minute earlier. Do you guys think the stocks will start to fall pretty soon after the "sell off" or will it take a while i.e. will they stay up for another day at least??

We don't know. Which is why we're doing this.

Gjones712
  • Gjones712

Mark Chump

• Members

$12.19 right now. Still rising.

Lordoz
  • Lordoz

Player Hater

• Members

Price is $12,33 atm, atleast says that on R* Social Club

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

11.89 PSN
12.33 X360

Frejdh
  • Frejdh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yea it is at 12,33 right now :)

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

HOPEFULLY the stocks will show a drop as soon as 2 hours after sell off. Feel free to keep them if you want, but then we'll never know.

(Plus lets face it, how much freaking single player money do you really need? It's worthless anyway and easily attainable on the next market upswing)

If the stock does drop we can just wait till it hits rock bottom (possibly giving it a helping hand on the way) and then rinse and repeat.

As I have said before, if you don't want to sell keep a dual save file and load the one where you pull out stocks. Surely no one is this desperate for single player cash they can't spend!

daddyblake
  • daddyblake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Price is $12,33 atm, atleast says that on R* Social Club

Weird mine says $12.19

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

HOPEFULLY the stocks will show a drop as soon as 2 hours after sell off. Feel free to keep them if you want, but then we'll never know.

(Plus lets face it, how much freaking single player money do you really need? It's worthless anyway and easily attainable on the next market upswing)

If the stock does drop we can just wait till it hits rock bottom (possibly giving it a helping hand on the way) and then rinse and repeat.

As I have said before, if you don't want to sell keep a dual save file and load the one where you pull out stocks. Surely no one is this desperate for single player cash they can't spend!

Exactly this. I already have all the properties bought so I only do this for the warm fuzzy feeling that profit margins going over 100% give me. I will never run out of money in SP again.

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

so sell off is in 2 hours right??

Krad Oren
  • Krad Oren

Pi▀wasser Movement Member

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

4 hours left

Ediblez
  • Ediblez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

I'm at a $11.57

arran94
  • arran94

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

If I dont sell it will the stock decrease therefore lose money?

MotherLover
  • MotherLover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

If I dont sell it will the stock decrease therefore lose money?

We don't know....

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by Causton97, 30 September 2013 - 06:14 PM.

And you change the reason behind the project every few hours or what? First it was about understanding how the market works, now you want to find possible flaws and report them to R*? Stop being so naive, they've probably extensively tested the stock market otherwise they would've never included it in the game. There probably wont be any fixing/patching for the stock market because it's meant to play out the way it does. Believing you're doing gods work / helping R* out by trying to find a possible "flaw" is just delusional. You do realize they have paid QA teams that test the game with all of its features throughout the years, and the GTA Online beta testing has been going on for a while now too.

This should only be about figuring out how the stock market works, not trying to be the white knights reporting flaws to Rockstar (there probably are none since I'm almost certain that the SP part of the game does not have an impact on the market).

Rockstar aren't gods. They're only human beings. Sometimes even the most obvious of things can be missed. I've spotted press releases from companies that have spelling mistakes in them. Sure, it might be small things, but it just goes to show that nobody is perfect. We all make mistakes. Please don't assume that Rockstar are exempt from this.

I've actually never changed the purpose of this experiment. Please take a look at the OP - 2405 has quoted my post from page 65 or thereabouts, which in itself used the exact words that I made from a previous post that I'd made from around page 40. It was ALWAYS intended that we'd report any flaws to Rockstar. The results of this experiment (IF they go in favour of our theory) would prove that they missed a step.

Might I add that if we do discover a flaw and we report it, we're only helping them. Bringing it to their attention will only result in the exploit/loophole/whatever you want to call it being fixed if they do decide to take any action.

CRASHER69
  • CRASHER69

The Rottweiller Gang

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

I guarantee it was just a scripted stock crash to give the people who failed at investments in the game a chance to make some money for the country club.

I doubt it. If they had failed in SP investments, they wouldn't have enough to invest & make a decent enough return on PIS, for the club.

darkness412
  • darkness412

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

damn.  i got in on this too late...i'm going in to buy now (about $50M worth for each character.)  hopefully it helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users