Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

4,331 replies to this topic
TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

im selling mine 3 or 4 hours before the scheduled time. ill be at work when we all were supposed to do it and i dont want to risk the price dropping while im away.

swooshboy
  • swooshboy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

9 $ was the last bearish indicator : Now all signs are bullish up until 50-150$ Pisswasser STRONG BUY !!!

Heh. If this is true I might just buy a moneypack tomorrow and invest it in PIS ^^

If the stock does not go down then would definitely do that - of course, this rise could be a scripted rise to generate awareness, interest and discussion ahead of the online launch - so could actually be just a marketing tool...In which case it could also go down very quickly!!

But if the stock market is 'living', then the PIS stock could just be rising to closer to its pervious high. This wouldn't be too surprising, given that a number of shares are also at their highs already. If the current price was already in advance of its previous high, then maybe there should be a bit more caution. But given the high was around $150, then I would suggest investing online money on it too.

The New Blueguy
  • The New Blueguy

Legend of the Heist

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Is there a BAWSAQ smartphone app?  I'd love to keep track of this while I'm school.  I'm afraid by the time I get home tonight it'll be worth nothing.

You can just go to the social club page where you can find the latest BAWSAQ info. You can't buy or sell via the site though, that has to happen in game.

Still good to know, thank you.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Ammu nation is next...

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

Ammu nation is next...

thats only for Xbox right cause on PS3 it doesn't make sense.

PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

some nice feedback from someone that has done investing in the real world, got me thinking, but still will try it out

http://www.reddit.co...d_why_i_do_not/

CRASHER69
  • CRASHER69

The Rottweiller Gang

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

11.51 psn

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

Franklin's Portfolio

Shares

Total Value

$13,487,078.64

Last 24 Hours

$7,221,805-$13,487,079

Change %

46.45%

Change $ +$6,265,274.12

Current Price

$11.28

Units

last 7 days

$12.77-$11.28 red

Last 24 hours

$6.04-$11.28 green

Change

$5.24

Guys I'm doing it right?

nipplehead69
  • nipplehead69

Me and my homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

Damn I made a Billi off this shiznit

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

some nice feedback from someone that has done investing in the real world, got me thinking, but still will try it out

You don't need to do real world stock market investments in order to understand that the BAWSAQ market is nothing like a real stock market and a flawed design in itself. But it was done on purpose (imagine if R* enforced a cap on most stocks, like only a few million shares buyable. The outcry would be immense).

nipplehead69
  • nipplehead69

Me and my homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by nipplehead69, 30 September 2013 - 03:38 PM.

Franklin's Portfolio

Shares

Total Value

$13,487,078.64

Last 24 Hours

$7,221,805-$13,487,079

Change %

46.45%

Change $ +$6,265,274.12

Current Price

$11.28

Units

last 7 days

$12.77-$11.28 red

Last 24 hours

$6.04-$11.28 green

Change

$5.24

Guys I'm doing it right?

No, I am

TOTAL VALUE

$1,618,920,531.66

LAST 24 HOURS

$1,118,979,044-$1,618,920,532

CHANGE %

30.88%

CHANGE $

+$499,941,487.59

Monkeyy
  • Monkeyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

As far as I see, the best course of action is to sell up tonight and see how the stocks go.

If they go down that's good because it's working. If they don't, we can just buy again at probably a very small difference.

Tomorrow on GTAO release we can all run around blowing up PIS trucks and tanking the stock down to hopefully less than $2. Then we can buy back in with our MILLIONS and PROFIT MY FRIENDS.

As Sips would say BIG MONEY, BIG WOMEN, BIG FUN

nipplehead69
  • nipplehead69

Me and my homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Whatcha all gonna do with this fake money

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Give it to the homeless.

• Cpre5 likes this

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

As far as I see, the best course of action is to sell up tonight and see how the stocks go.

If they go down that's good because it's working. If they don't, we can just buy again at probably a very small difference.

Tomorrow on GTAO release we can all run around blowing up PIS trucks and tanking the stock down to hopefully less than $2. Then we can buy back in with our MILLIONS and PROFIT MY FRIENDS.

Personally, I wouldn't want to go dragging the price down tomorrow... not for a while... we still need to collect and analyse the data on how the stock market reacts to our sell-off. Remember, it could take a period of days, weeks or even months for the effects to really be seen. 

• CRASHER69 likes this

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

I'm pretty much sure that the PIS price will continue to rise even after everyone sold their shares. It'd make zero sense to have the SP part of the game influence the stock market and I hope it doesnt otherwise prepare for a big nerf patch or overall a ruined gaming experience (due to savegame exploits / modified savegames in favor of GTA:O). You could literally get a group of players with modded savegames to bump the price up so they can then in exchange earn a lot of cash in GTA:O.

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

His reasoning is reasonable. The point of the coordinated sell-off, however, is testing a theory (or rather, ruling out the particular hypothesis that the single-player has any say in how the BAWSAQ stocks move).

The situation right now is such that we've simply not got enough data to confirm or rule out which actions (and on what scope) might affect the BAWSAQ, so the coordinated sell-off tonight will bring some clarity. That's the main point to remember. We're currently in a unique position to test a hypothesis as to the influence of SP on MP, and we won't have another chance to find that out once GTA:O goes online.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

His reasoning is reasonable. The point of the coordinated sell-off, however, is testing a theory (or rather, ruling out the particular hypothesis that the single-player has any say in how the BAWSAQ stocks move).

The situation right now is such that we've simply not got enough data to confirm or rule out which actions (and on what scope) might affect the BAWSAQ, so the coordinated sell-off tonight will bring some clarity. That's the main point to remember. We're currently in a unique position to test a hypothesis as to the influence of SP on MP, and we won't have another chance to find that out once GTA:O goes online.

Exactly what I was going to say. 

I'm worried that with the release of GTA Online and the influx of players, BAWSAQ will go down along with all of the social club functionality. If it is unable to access, we won't be able to get our data. We also don't know if prices continue to change while it's down. So I just hope that it remains stable throughout the period during and following release.

MotherLover
  • MotherLover

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

This. I just hope people aren't go to revert back to a save with shares within hours of the sell because the price kept rising a bit. I won't be reinvesting though. I'll be at the limit (or close enough anyway) after selling my stocks.

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

If it is linked to our actions, then what caused the initial plummet in price from $150 to $2??!?!?

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

I'm pretty much sure that the PIS price will continue to rise even after everyone sold their shares. It'd make zero sense to have the SP part of the game influence the stock market and I hope it doesnt otherwise prepare for a big nerf patch or overall a ruined gaming experience (due to savegame exploits / modified savegames in favor of GTA:O). You could literally get a group of players with modded savegames to bump the price up so they can then in exchange earn a lot of cash in GTA:O.

Which is exactly why we'll be reporting this flaw to Rockstar as soon as we have evidence of our theory being correct. If of course, it turns out that we are correct.

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Personally, I wouldn't want to go dragging the price down tomorrow... not for a while... we still need to collect and analyse the data on how the stock market reacts to our sell-off. Remember, it could take a period of days, weeks or even months for the effects to really be seen. 

... in which case we wouldn't be able to safely conclude anything out of the after-effects as anybody who's currently participating in the sell-off plan will have continued to play single-player and thus changed the parameters, not even mentioning the effects of GTA:O, which should be the only driving force behind stock movements, apart from a reasonable amount of randomness and controlled randomness prgrammed in by R* to make it behave more life-like.

No, we'll need to look out for the short-term changes right after the planned sell-off time, up to the official launch of GTA:O, no later. If PIS doesn't drop (or at least noticeably slows down in its upwards movement) our single-player investments do not have an impact on BAWSAQ.

solofme
  • solofme

True City Killers

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Give it to the homeless.
unlimited fake lapdances?!

VERY4NGRYB4DGER
  • VERY4NGRYB4DGER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Ok I've put like 1.5bn in with each of my characters. When do we sell? 10pm?

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Which is exactly why we'll be reporting this flaw to Rockstar as soon as we have evidence of our theory being correct. If of course, it turns out that we are correct.

There is no need to report this to R* as they are surely aware of it, don't you think? They've spent 5 years making this game so they probably knew what they would end up with. I'm pretty confident that we have no say in the BAWSAQ market as SP players, it wouldn't make any sense otherwise and R* should really go back to the drawing board if that is the case.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

If it is linked to our actions, then what caused the initial plummet in price from $150 to $2??!?!?

Beta testers, Rockstar's intervention, pre-programmed increases/decreases? Who knows? Either way, we won't know if our theory is correct until tonight.

The beta tester theory is impossible to prove unless beta testers come forward following the release of GTAO and let us know if they were influencing stock prices.

Anything linked to Rockstar and their development/influence on the market is just impossible to prove unless someone who works at Rockstar were to clarify things for us. The chance of that happening is about as likely as me winning the lottery on Wednesday.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Give it to the homeless.
unlimited fake lapdances?!

From the homeless? :O

Astrovik
  • Astrovik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:51 PM Edited by Astrovik, 30 September 2013 - 03:51 PM.

So, i got a question, when i sell later I'll be way over the cash limit of 2,147,483,647 billion.

Should i just let the money i don't need stay in PIS or is there any kind of "safe haven stock" where i can put it?

Not caring about making any profit here just rather store it somewhere than just "destroy it".

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:53 PM Edited by Causton97, 30 September 2013 - 03:54 PM.

... in which case we wouldn't be able to safely conclude anything out of the after-effects as anybody who's currently participating in the sell-off plan will have continued to play single-player and thus changed the parameters, not even mentioning the effects of GTA:O, which should be the only driving force behind stock movements, apart from a reasonable amount of randomness and controlled randomness prgrammed in by R* to make it behave more life-like.

No, we'll need to look out for the short-term changes right after the planned sell-off time, up to the official launch of GTA:O, no later. If PIS doesn't drop (or at least noticeably slows down in its upwards movement) our single-player investments do not have an impact on BAWSAQ.

I think we'll be ok to look at changes in the first few days (perhaps even the first week or two) after the release of GTAO. Remember, it's going to take people a while to earn an extremely large amount of money in the game, unless they buy cash cards. Of the masses of people that likely will purchase this, I doubt very many will invest it into the stock market, let alone Pisswasser. No, I can see them looking to buy the material items in the game like vehicles. properties and weapons to get ahead in the game.  

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users