Quantcast

» «
Photo

Buy Pisswasser now! Dump every dollar into it

4,331 replies to this topic

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:04 PM Edited by 2405, 30 September 2013 - 09:48 PM.

SELL SELL SELL!!!

THUNDER CATS ARE GO!

SELL PIS OR GET CAUGHT IN THE WATERFALL OF TEARS THAT COMES WITH FALLING STOCK PRICES!!!

This is when the 2 hour selling window will begin.

IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU DO THE FOLLOWING TO ENSURE OUR RESULTS ARE ACCURATE:Seriously it's poised for a 50x return!

For the big bucks buy Pisswasser right meow! As of 10 AM EDT Sunday there is still lots of growth possible in this stock.

Please read this whole post.

Time zones for sell off

http://www.timeandda...wasser Sell-off

Edit:

Ok so I think we as a community can drive the price of stock via buying and selling it (similar to real life).

If we all buy PIS on BAWSAQ over the next day the price should go through the roof (it's like $8 now but was $150.00 a week ago, so the potential is there). Then at 2200 (10PM) GMT Monday night we all sell our PIS, making huge gains in the process and driving the price of PIS to near zero come Tuesday AM (making it a great investment for those going for GTAO).

We are all selling at the same time so no one gets screwed holding on to this artificially inflated stock (we are artificially inflating it with our purchases).

To participate in this 'insider trade' with zero risk simply follow these few steps.

1) cash out all your assets and save the game.
2) spend every dollar you have on Pisswasser
3) sit back and relax until Monday night, and don't worry about selling right at 10 PM, R* is very slow to update and the prices will be pretty constant until Tuesday AM.

There is a lot of info over the next few pages, but this is the sum of it. Invest today and you should get big returns this weekend (even the final mission has nothing on the returns we are looking at getting (between 2x and 50x in the next 3 days).

Edit #2

As of 1030 EDT Friday this is still a great chance to buy in, and should continue to be a good investment until Monday at 2200 GMT.

Edit #3

I'm going offline for the weekend (end of Summer lake trip and there is poor cell reception out there (and I'll be too busy for the net anyways)). Don't think I bailed on you and don't let the trolls spook you, this is a good investment and your role in this will help us all better understand the stock market.

Please share this with all your GTAV buddies, be sure to refresh reddit, Facebook and the Newswire when you can as the more shares bought the higher the price will go, and as long as people don't get spooked and sell early we will get some great returns come Monday night.

Thank you all for your help with this.

Edit #4

The trolls are out in force, I don't know why they are so angry or why they are bothered by us making money hand over fist but beware of them and their cyclic arguments and insults.

We don't know for certain that our actions are driving up the price, but it's very likely and we will know for sure come Tuesday AM after the massive sell off has occurred.

Three reasons for thinking demand increases supply:

1) that's how the real world works (did I mention I am going to school on a full ride scholarship to study finance?$

2) we've been buying like crazy and the stocks mentioned in this thread have skyrocketed while the others are stagnant.

3) rockstar eluded to this being a possibility:

There is also this on rockstars official site - Every day the stock exchange is minting millionaires who know how to play the market. Thanks to online trading with the BAWSAQ stock exchange, you can lay it all on the line by betting on a stock that you read was going to be a sure thing. Or do like many hedge fund managers and embrace the time honored tradition of insider trading and corporate espionage.

Edit #5

FAQ

Causton97, on 29 Sept 2013 - 4:38 PM, said:
Quote this post in the future for anyone new to this topic or if they are asking if they should invest. Problem solved.

The objective of this thread:
We want to allow all players to maximize their profits. We also want to find out, through the means of a planned sell-off at 10pm GMT on Monday 30th September, whether our investments from the singleplayer mode affects the price of stock from the online market, Bawsaq.

If there is a crash when we all sell our shares, we will submit the evidence to Rockstar, who can then make the necessary changes at their own discretion as to whether they want to fix what I would consider to be a huge flaw. We should not be able to manipulate the market using the money we have from singleplayer as it will allow for potentially huge returns in multiplayer which would unbalance the game.

Yes, you will make a profit as long as you invest before the final update before we all begin selling.
If you are unsure about what time to sell, please click this link and find your location - http://www.timeandda...wasser Sell-off
If you are worried about selling as you fear you will lose your money, follow these steps:
1.) Create a backup save before you make your Pisswasser investment.
2.) Go through with the investment and make another save.
3.) If you lose your money, reload your backup save to get it back.

If you want to hold onto your shares in the hope that the price will keep rising after the sell-off, follow these steps:
1.) Create a backup save with your Pisswasser investment.
2.) Go through with the original planned sell-off and make another save.
3.) If it turns out that we don't change anything from singleplayer and prices continue to rise, then you can wait until a time of your choosing and simply reload your backup save to sell your shares and maximize your profit.
  • lambo205, BawnZ, K20 and 6 others like this

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

This is my plan for when I get home, it's down 326% since yesterday. Which will lead to one hell of a rise very soon.

• [µT] likes this

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

Right meow hahahaha :lol:

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

Will dump lots of cash into it later when im done work. Hopefully it hasnt jumped back up by tonight.

Thanks for looking out OP

Skyline91
  • Skyline91

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

"The market is down for maintenance. Please try again later." 

Well, f*ck.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

"The market is down for maintenance. Please try again later." 

Well, f*ck.

R* are trolololing us.

WiZe420
  • WiZe420

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Nice i'll put 5 mill in each.

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Will dump lots of cash into it later when im done work. Hopefully it hasnt jumped back up by tonight.

Thanks for looking out OP

No problem, we all got to get that golf course somehow :)

Most of the stocks are stagnant (my best guess is due to the high price) but HAL and PIS are priced low enough that they are poised to move as you can buy a lot of shares with a little capital (man I wish I could leverage, but that's a bit deep for a game).

Another tip is to keep your cash in stocks to avoid hospital bills (just like in real life capital gains aren't considered income and if you hide that sh*t the hospital thinks you are a charity case). Later in the game as you build your bank roll this isn't a big deal as the bills cap out at 5k, and 5k doesn't mean jack to me anymore, but when you are starting out those bills rack up.

schuy
  • schuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Granted, I haven't been paying close attention to stocks until recently, but I had no idea the stock market was the same for everyone, very cool. Thanks for the tip, I'll be doing that right now.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Are you sure it will rise again?... :/

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 26 September 2013 - 02:41 PM.

Are you sure it will rise again?... :/

It's definitely a risk.

But I can't see it getting lower than the 369% crash... Even if it raises by $2 you've already doubled your money. Now imagine if it rose to it's high of $150... 100k in shares equals a $15 Million payout! (100k shares = $263,000 currently)

By the way the current $2.63 per share is the lowest the stock price has ever been in PIS

• zainzombie likes this

Microbe
  • Microbe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

I don't really get the stock market. Could someone please explain it to me quickly?

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 26 September 2013 - 02:45 PM.

I don't really get the stock market. Could someone please explain it to me quickly?

Treat it as random.

AmmuNation (for example) will always be high because everyone in the game is constantly buying guns and ammo. If everyone suddenly stopped buying weapons and ammo, the stock in that market would plummit.

I think Pisswasser, (for example) is random though.

PS. This is just like the stock market in real life, the community alters the prices.

• jv95_ and EnthusedDeath like this

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:46 PM Edited by Matticus88, 26 September 2013 - 02:48 PM.

Its a simply Buy Low - Sell High thingy.

X3: Albion Prelude had a stock market and you could go from very little money to buying massive station complexes and huge combat fleets in days, but that market was quite predicateble.

---------

Just got some share in PIS, 10M on micheal and franklin and 20M on trevor. Left myself a few mil spare cash on each character just incase it takes ages to go back up.

Microbe
  • Microbe

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Treat it as random.

AmmuNation (for example) will always be high because everyone in the game is constantly buying guns and ammo. If everyone suddenly stopped buying weapons and ammo, the stock in that market would plummit.

PS. This is just like the stock market in real life, the community alters the prices.

Alright,thank you.

Just one more question: When exactly will the Pißwasser stock raise then ?

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Treat it as random.

Alright,thank you.

Just one more question: When exactly will the Pißwasser stock raise then ?

That, we can't answer.

Expect a rise by tomorrow. Once you're happy with your return, sell it all again for big bucks. Then, if it's still at a reasonable price, invest again for a chance to make even more.

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

buy low, sell high

the best stock advice

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Might be a good idea to keep an eye on badger and Zit, they are on their way down, so could be a potential target when it stops dropping.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

Judging by the graph... it seems like Pisswasser will rise within 2 days. Like Lukezordz said....... it cant get any worse than what it really is. I will buy PIS and HAL in a few minutes.

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:52 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 26 September 2013 - 02:53 PM.

Might be a good idea to keep an eye on badger and Zit, they are on their way down, so could be a potential target when it stops dropping.

I've noticed them too, at this time the drop isn't huge, but I certainly would advice keeping an eye on them, and not to invest just yet.

Judging by the graph... it seems like Pisswasser will rise within 2 days. Like Lukezordz said....... it cant get any worse than what it really is. I will buy PIS and HAL in a few minutes.

Hell, if it does get worse, buy more!

It'll be cheaper still, and it's bound to rise eventually.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

I'll be pissed if it's jumped back up.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by GTAhole, 29 September 2013 - 06:20 PM.

Wish you could invest from the social club website or ifruit app! You can spend you cash on car mods from the I fruit app... So it shouldn't be tht hard to implement stocks into it.

I'm at work and wouldn't be able to invest until tonight.

0_0.jpg

• Will_him_is likes this

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Wish you could invest from the social club website or ifruit app! You can spend you cash on car mods from the I fruit app... So it shouldn't be tht hard to implement stocks into it.

I'm at work and wouldn't be able to invest until tonight.

Same problem here, really wish you could do it online.

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

I've invested millions into PIS, how long do I have to wait for profit?
It updates itself every hour?

super_slav
  • super_slav

Fo Shizzle

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

So is it the same for everyone? mine says its down .11

• rixsta likes this

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

It should show as $2.63 right now

LeonVegaSuarez
  • LeonVegaSuarez

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Ok guys, lets keep updating this.

Pisswasser is at 2,27 for me now.

If anyone notices even the slightest rise post RISE in caps so everyone notices.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

I put all my 33mil in.

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Could you just turn off auto-save, then save the game a separate slot before investing, then invest everything and just mess around for a couple days (or real life days?).   And just keep saving when your not playing the game in that second save slot (Just free-roaming and not doing anything important.)   And then when you see a huge rise sell it all and save on your original save slot?? 

At least that way incase it doesn't work out your not screwed?  Thoughts??

ZombieBatman
  • ZombieBatman

Get off my lawn!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Pisswasser is 2.27 for me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users