52 replies to this topic
TheRealGraail
  • TheRealGraail

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

The ENTIRE PLANET.

+100000

I'm tired of such little area in GTA V already.
I saw 100% of it including Zancudo and the airports/lakes within the first day.

So you want a 6bit gta game based on the entire planet...ok...

TheRealGraail
  • TheRealGraail

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Or maybe they could do a game in Capital City(Washington D.C.) which can implicate the president..Assassination maybe, or agent or whatver..it owuld be nice...

Blunt Force Trauma
  • Blunt Force Trauma

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

Oh so the moderator moves my thread but oh no, this one is perfectly fine, despite being about the exact same topic. Psh

Decoy618
  • Decoy618

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

I'm still sticking with my Hawaii idea lol. The idea of all the different islands and the volcanos sounds very cool to me. And maybe even incorporate surfing into possible hobbies

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Anywhere except America. Maybe in London, but give it a huge country side instead of the desert.

Decoy618
  • Decoy618

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Rockstar has said they won't make one out of the US. It's there thing to parody the US cities.

TheRealGraail
  • TheRealGraail

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Rockstar has said they won't make one out of the US. It's there thing to parody the US cities.

Exactly what I said my bro.But some people seems to have a tendency not to listen and keep theirs...It's cooler this way...It's nicer.I don't want to hear cocky british guys in a gta game..or french assholes...American way it's the best way for GTA..Land of Opportunity.Maybe change something and do like they did in GTA IV.Maybe the next playable character(s) should be French, German, Italian, Spanish, Jamaican, Romanian, Mexican, Puerto Rican(well that was already with Lopez) and the characters should come all the way from where they were born into one of the finest american cities...

Airborne82
  • Airborne82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

I can't see them doing it in the US again,Cali and New York have all the cool landmarks and really are the only unique states that stand out.You make any other state and its just like San Andreas and liberty city but with less stuff to see and do.i think they might do London since there was a GTA London after GTA 1.Another European character tho would suck ,Nikko was boring and Europe is no where near as crime ridden as America.GTA and America kind if go together,to have it anywhere else would take away from the feel if it.You know thr crime ridden,gang infested,filthy rich,plastic surgery big titty having fun,abusive cop feel of GTA.Europe is too boring in my opinion I've lived out there,only big American city's can capture the true spirit of GTA along with the crazy personalities.

Unless they made the character like Austin powers that would be funny.I think really tho they should do Chicago 1960s mobster era.Would be similar to the game Mafia and godfather but way better in a way it would be a step back because of older cars and weapons but I can't really see any other great setting.plus you could have characters like jimmy Hoffa types and the FIB j Edgar Hoover,the Cold War stigma over the radio,Russians on edge!The Newley formed IAA.The Kennedy family,black civili rights movement,MLK,KKK,black panthers,Fidel Castro etc.I think that would be a badass setting for GTA plenty of opportunity for crime and violence.Plus the 60s did have some pretty badass cars,weapons and military hardware now that I think about it.

Mexico sounds cool but there's no diversity in Mexico ud be surrounded by Mexicans all the time.One of the things that made GTA 5 cool was the diversity and different character types.

Airborne82
  • Airborne82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

Oh yes not to mention great rock and mo town jams!! Lol forgive my spelling I'm on muh I phone f*cken auto correct bullsh*t

ClownDiary
  • ClownDiary

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by Sirwest299, 27 September 2013 - 12:45 PM.

Vice City will seem kind of similar to Los Santos though in terms of the beach and all that.

Why would they waste an opportunity not to make one in Las Venturas? Imagine The Strip in HD Next-Gen graphics. Skydiving off the Stratosphere. Maybe add a part of Arizona and the Grand Canyon. The Hoover Dam. All that gambling. Expensive cars. The glamour and excitement. I'd be disappointed if the next GTA weren't in Venturas. 

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Vice City will seem kind of similar to Los Santos though in terms of the beach and all that.

Why would they waste an opportunity not to make one in Las Venturas? Imagine The Strip in HD Next-Gen graphics. Skydiving off the Stratosphere. Maybe add a part of Arizona and the Grand Canyon. The Hoover Dam. All that gambling. Expensive cars. The glamour and excitement. I'd be disappointed if the next GTA weren't in Venturas. 

Wasn't so sure at first, but you just painted a really good picture in my head...Some good points.

Burrito XL
  • Burrito XL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by Burrito XL, 27 September 2013 - 01:10 PM.

BraZil

Bat1
  • Bat1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Prohibition-era Chicago.  
Details: http://gtaforums.com...c-with-details/

smokeysmokeonsmoke
  • smokeysmokeonsmoke

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

Boston, London, Mexico would all be good

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

I've personally been wanting a new GTA London for years...here's hoping lol

There were two set in London. GTA: London 1969 came out on PS1 and PC, and GTA:London 1961 was only on the PC. Both were released in 1999.

However, it would be cool to roam around London with the engine in GTAV.  I'd also like to see one set in Chicago. Both of the largest cities in the US have had the love.... Time the third largest gets some too! :p

DaltyFbaby
  • DaltyFbaby

Notorious Drunkard

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

New Orleans. The nightlife and diverse terrain is all of the persuasion that you need.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

Honestly I really don't know... Southern Cali seems like the prime spot to me. Seattle would be cool but I'm probably just saying that because I live in the Pacific Northwest. I'm hoping the next one will have multiple cities like San Andreas or they let you fly to different places.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

Planet Russia!!!! 

Scooby803
  • Scooby803

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Texas

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

London or even Manchester :) get guy richie to help make it!!!

This as well.

I'd love to play a game with a similar scene to Snatch or L4yer Cake with a similar story (obviously longer story with a lot of side missions to break it up) But it would be cool. The comedy would be on point too.

Lock Stock combined with Snatch and Rocknrolla.... masterpiece :)

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

I don't care where it is. I just want another GTA about gangs again. GTA5 had so many gangs, but they never really did anything with them.

A mafia family, Ballas, GSF, the Lost, Angels of Death, Aztecas, Triads, the Cartel.

I was hoping to experience lots of gang warfare as Franklin, but you only get like 5 missions maxdoing something for the Family.

LzInFaMouSzL
  • LzInFaMouSzL

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Detroit, Chicago, Philly ..

Seems like it would have a way better story if it was in an urban city. Vice City is lame & damn near the same as San Andreas. I just hope the next game will have multiple cities & tons of buildings to enter.

leeco
  • leeco

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

What it the next gta was a add on to this one

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users