Is Franklin CJ's Son?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic
TechniK
  • TechniK

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Is it possible that Franklin is CJ's son?

They are both from the same general area and the age matches. There's no mention of Franklin's father so I think it is possible.

Thoughts?

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

Sure, why not? No harm in that fan theory I think. Probably not though.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

I think it's his uncle cause CJ had a girlfriend named Denise and Franklin's aunt is called Denise

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

That'd be cool 

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

Carl Johnson

Franklin Clinton

nope!

ZRose
  • ZRose

THE ONE

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

No.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

:sui:

TheWarzoneXL
  • TheWarzoneXL

Banging Michael's Housekeeper

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

No. Separate universes. What will it take for you stupid f*cks to understand that. 

• liquidussnake119 likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Generally speaking, GTA IV and V exist in a different "universe" to GTA III, VC and SA. Outside of minor easter eggs, like Claude's Outfit in GTA IV and

Spoiler
, it's generally accepted that the two are seperate storylines.

Lifted from the "Is CJ Franklin's Uncle" thread.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by OhHeyBro, 26 September 2013 - 01:43 PM.

No. Separate universes. What will it take for you stupid f*cks to understand that. 

Lazlow's existance says otherwise. (He was in III) So don't be rude dude. People are allowed to pretend CJ and Franklin are related if they want.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

No i wouldn't say so, apparently they are different universes but R* have had exceptions to that rule.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by vivalavendredi, 26 September 2013 - 02:01 PM.

Carl Johnson

Franklin Clinton

nope!

Well maybe CJ finally came out of the closet and married his boyfriend whose last name is Clinton (it's Bills brother) - later he was raped by his mother in law and she is Franklins Mom.

Seriously: These questions are kinda stupid. If you want to believe he is his dad / uncle / son, whatever - do so. The question will never be answered by R* so we will never know and I also couldn't care less

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by RichyB, 26 September 2013 - 02:00 PM.

There are too many exceptions to the 'different universe' rule to rule anything out for sure.

People say "It's a different universe except for A, B, C, D, E, F, G etc..."

So no it can't be ruled out.
  • TakinThyBacon likes this

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

There are too many exceptions to the 'different universe' rule to rule anything out for sure.

People say "It's a different universe except for A, B, C, D, E, F, G etc..."

So no it can't be ruled out.

okay, but having completely different surnames would rule it out for you then? ... :sui:

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

I would say cj is his uncle... seeing that his aunt is denise

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 26 September 2013 - 02:04 PM.

There are a ton of exceptions to the whole separate universe argument, this could be one of them. Quit being a douche bag, people come here to ask questions, they do not need your bullsh*t.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

Considering Franklin seems to have no idea about the GSF when he and Lamar discuss them, I'm saying a big fat NO. 

Telamon
  • Telamon

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

Carl Johnson Clinton

Franklin Johnson Clinton

omg

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

It's the 4th thread with the exact same title i've seen in this forum. Let me explain it to you all since you are mentally challanged.

CJ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GTA V. HE'S NOT COMING BACK EVER. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. STOP BEING GTA: SA FANBOYS. DIFFERENT UNIVERSES. PERIOD.

• Junior_Djjr and ~OFWGKTA~ like this

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Carl Johnson Clinton

Franklin Johnson Clinton

omg

Or...

Carl Clinton Johnson

Franklin Clinton Johnson

:O

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

I think it's his uncle cause CJ had a girlfriend named Denise and Franklin's aunt is called Denise

Denise on SA was Denise Robinson, on V it's Denise Clinton. Carl would be dead by now anyway since knowing him he would've been killed by the Ballas protecting Grove Street. =)

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

It's the 4th thread with the exact same title i've seen in this forum. Let me explain it to you all since you are mentally challanged.

CJ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GTA V. HE'S NOT COMING BACK EVER. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. STOP BEING GTA: SA FANBOYS. DIFFERENT UNIVERSES. PERIOD.

Yes well if that's the case then apparently

Spoiler
has figured out how to travel from universe to universe, You cannot ignore the fact that there are other variables that confuse the whole "universe" thing. 

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Lazlow's existance says otherwise. (He was in III) So don't be rude dude. People are allowed to pretend CJ and Franklin are related if they want.

That means nothing. 

Rockstar North and Dan Houser have said, multiple times, that GTAIII-San Andreas and GTA IV/Chinatown Wars/GTA V are separate universes/storylines that share businesses, city names and Lazlow.

Hell, if anyone actually paid attention, they would notice that the Lazlow from 3D Universe and the Lazlow from the HD Universe actually act quite different from each other.

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Denise on SA was Denise Robinson, on V it's Denise Clinton. Carl would be dead by now anyway since knowing him he would've been killed by the Ballas protecting Grove Street. =)

Or...

Denise Robinson Clinton Johnson

:panic:

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

Spoiler
has figured out how to travel from universe to universe, You cannot ignore the fact that there are other variables that confuse the whole "universe" thing. 

Johnny was on TLAD which is the HD universe smartass.

• Jimmy Darmody likes this

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Spoiler

LOL wut?! what a moron! You just embarrassed yourself to no extent by saying that and you know why? because GTAIV and all the characters from there are from the same universe as V! 

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Spoiler

Johnny is part of the HD universe. Its people from GTA 1, GTA 2, GTA London 1969, GTA III, VC, SA, VCS and LCS that cant come back in the HD universe. If you are gonna try and correct someone try to be correct yourself when you do so.

• Nathaaann and Vorpax like this

highland0wolf
  • highland0wolf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

no cj existed in the sd universe from gta 4 onwards its the hd universe

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

Niko is referenced in V, Packie features in V...again, it's a different universe except for X Y Z.

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 26 September 2013 - 02:42 PM.

Spoiler

Only variable confusing the whole "universe" thing is your deficiency of brain cells.

How is it that people can understand when Batman or Superman gets a reboot, but they can't f*cking understand it when GTA gets a reboot?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users