Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA San Andreas Remake

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
137 replies to this topic

Poll: SAN ANDREAS REMAKE (305 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Rockstar remake GTA San Andreas with all the same characters and a new story??

1. That would be f*cking awesome! (111 votes [36.39%])

Percentage of vote: 36.39%

2. Hell no! (194 votes [63.61%])

Percentage of vote: 63.61%

Vote
Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

i still say for so many people to be loving gta 5 u guys sure sit on the forums alot im reading ur other topics,and some of u seem to not like gta 5 as much as u put on...

ive even seen some of u flat out be racist on here...

i dont know man, i sure as hell wouldnt be here if gta 5 single player was more like gta sa with tons of features...

but then again i dont wanna do yoga either

You know this logic is kind of retarded. SA gets talked up like it's the holy grail yet you fanboys spend more time on here jerking yourselves off to it than playing it, it seems.

Or am I missing something?

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

No. f*ck remakes, put that time and money in GTA V patches, DLC or GTA VI.

GTA  V patches? Why? Nearly everyone here says it is the best game ever, worth a 11/10..

Well, it's good for the people who say its a 11 out of 10 game. Most of these guys are fanboys or didn't even were above 14 when GTA III was announced. The amount of - the so called - complainers rises every day and R* knows that. But of course they don't give a f*ck :D

u got that 1 right bud...!!!  but hell making a billion dollars in 3 days says alot so they follow the money....but if r* keeps this up they gonna hit the cod wall...i can tell you for sure the next gta my hype wont be far and ill prob judge from the leaked footage b4 i pre order it or even buy it...

be funny another CO make a game like the "older" gta with all the goodies and give r* a run for they money

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

i still say for so many people to be loving gta 5 u guys sure sit on the forums alot im reading ur other topics,and some of u seem to not like gta 5 as much as u put on...

i dont know man, i sure as hell wouldnt be here if gta 5 single player was more like gta sa with tons of features...

You know this logic is kind of retarded. SA gets talked up like it's the holy grail yet you fanboys spend more time on here jerking yourselves off to it than playing it, it seems.

Or an I missing something?

But he is right about this. There would be nowhere near as many people on this forum if GTA V was the game it should/could have been. Everybody would be playing it instead of talking/complaining/bitching here on this forum.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

What, is GTA V not good enough for you? Just go play San Andreas for f*cks sake, what's so great about having the same game with improved graphics?

whats so good about having a game with new graphics and less features?

and be honest are you enjoying ur morning yoga? or maybe ur enjoying all the websites that are useless? or maybe ur enjoying doing 75 mph into a wall just to lift ur car hood a half a inch?

hey maybe ur enjoying sitting on the mountains with nothing to do?

then again why are you not playing gta 5 right now  cause u know its soooooo gooooood and keeps you coming back for more?

Shut up dumbass, I don't even do yoga or visit the internet that much. Just an hour ago I was blowing up dozens of police cars in a tank I stole from a military base, and I slaughtered loads of rednecks and gang members with Trevor. Like I said, go play San Andreas if you love it so much. :turn:

• TaviColen123 likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

What, is GTA V not good enough for you? Just go play San Andreas for f*cks sake, what's so great about having the same game with improved graphics?

whats so good about having a game with new graphics and less features?

and be honest are you enjoying ur morning yoga? or maybe ur enjoying all the websites that are useless? or maybe ur enjoying doing 75 mph into a wall just to lift ur car hood a half a inch?

hey maybe ur enjoying sitting on the mountains with nothing to do?

then again why are you not playing gta 5 right now  cause u know its soooooo gooooood and keeps you coming back for more?
And how come you're not playing San Andreas if you think it's so damn good?

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

I'd like a San Andreas remake just to shut up all the f*cking dipsh*ts who keep asking..."where iz da cj? where iz da groove street?".........

• TaviColen123 likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by Gst0395, 26 September 2013 - 02:01 PM.

I tell you, San Andreas fanboys are just the worst. Is it bad that I actually thought Vice City was slightly better?

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

yea your missing the fact we want to enjoy gta with all the old options and a ton of new 1s on a better engine....how hard is that to see?

like take a real poll   who the f*ck wants yoga...? really...

who wants arcade driving in 2013?

who wants a lifeless set of npc's?

who wants all the sh*tty songs?

who wants tennis?

after u beat the story and side missions whats left to do?

why wouldnt you want more features?  cn u give me a real reason why you want a gta 5 that looks better but feels smaller,more boring,and less stuff to do then a game 9 years ago?

maybe u working on the forums for Free is ur thing and you dont mind going without...

but most of us out here who make alot of money dont work for free...

can i prove i make alot of money and have a awesome job? yes i can and not only can i show that but im around rich famous people all the time...got pics and videos to prove it...and will share if u so want to see it...but please answer my questions....

i will post all my sh*t here in this topic...u can see what i look like,and what i do for a living!!!

u know cause mods like u keep trash like me in line...for free right!

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Or an I missing something?
But he is right about this. There would be nowhere near as many people on this forum if GTA V was the game it should/could have been. Everybody would be playing it instead of talking/complaining/bitching here on this forum.
You know not everyone's complaining about it right? Some just want to talk with others about the finer points.

I wasn't here when SA released, but I guess it was the same back then too. Some probably complained about the things they didn't like and others wanted to discuss the game itself.

This is the biggest GTA forum on the net and since it was released last week of course people are still going to be here. It has nothing to do with how good or not it is.

In fact that notion is probably the most idiotic thing I've seen all day and I see a lot of it.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Only if it is some sort of GTA: San Andreas Stories for PS Vita or some sh*t lol

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

can i prove i make alot of money and have a awesome job? yes i can and not only can i show that but im around rich famous people all the time...got pics and videos to prove it...and will share if u so want to see it...but please answer my questions....

i will post all my sh*t here in this topic...u can see what i look like,and what i do for a living!!!

Go ahead, won't change the fact that you're whiny and ungrateful.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

yea your missing the fact we want to enjoy gta with all the old options and a ton of new 1s on a better engine....how hard is that to see?

who wants tennis?

why wouldnt you want more features?  cn u give me a real reason why you want a gta 5 that looks better but feels smaller,more boring,and less stuff to do then a game 9 years ago?

maybe u working on the forums for Free is ur thing and you dont mind going without...

Why the f*ck would I want to see what you look or what you do for a living?I don't f*cking care.

Are you like some narcissistic idiot that looks at yourself in the mirror everyday and tells yourself how awesome you are?

Omg.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

who wants tennis?

Holy sh*t, I'm laughing at your stupidity.
First off, you're the only one being disrespectful.
Also:
1. San Andreas had practically the exact same driving as V. The damage was a little different.
2. The NPCS were lifeless in Sam Adreas. Look for animations from the San Andreas pedestrians. NOTHING. Just walking. Then compare it to V. There are street performers, people on phones and bikes, joggers, sunbathers, etc.
3. When you complete V there are plenty of full length side missions to do. In San Andreas there are only vigilante/taxi/ambulance missions.

If you're going to talk down a mod for having a different opinion then claim to be rich it further proves that you're a mindless child.

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

and it wont change the fact,im not the only 1 who feels this way...

but but but.... 

u guys go out of ur way to reply to a topic u dont even care about...

if u dont care about gta sa or a remake why go back and fwd when u could just walk away...

i care about gta sa remake,id like to talk with others who care or hear why people dont...

but then we get the people like u who want to come in and say who cares,why u talking about it, why dont the mods weed people like that out of the topic?   its hard to find 1 thread where some dip sh*t says  who cares?   but that same dip sh*t just had to say who cares?

u know why  cause he wants attention,

id pref being in a topic where people dont say lil stupid sh*t and just add to the convo...

on on another note im sure u dont care that im rich...cause ur not and you wont be...so i get that......but the time u spend here talking sh*t u could go make some money online spamming adds....

i can just feel the im broke in real life vibe come off you..

and i know in my heart of hearts in person you guys would be as quite as a church mouse...you wouldnt say half the stuff that comes out ur k/b....you will just say awwww man its the net man....

thats why it hard for me to even let u reply to me cause in my face it would be a whole differnt story....we all know this about the internet...

good day to u guys....ps just ask and ill prove all the sh*t im talking is 100% real....not hide behind some cartoon avatar, not be a random person that talk sh*ts...but some1 that will stand behind what i say bby showing who i am and what i do!!!!

now can u say the same?  i know u cant!!!! and thats what makes you U

baboultr
  • baboultr

Grove Street

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

If you want a remake then just watch my video lol

ballainthisbitch
  • ballainthisbitch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

but but but.... 

if u dont care about gta sa or a remake why go back and fwd when u could just walk away...

i care about gta sa remake,id like to talk with others who care or hear why people dont...

but then we get the people like u who want to come in and say who cares,why u talking about it, why dont the mods weed people like that out of the topic?   its hard to find 1 thread where some dip sh*t says  who cares?   but that same dip sh*t just had to say who cares?

id pref being in a topic where people dont say lil stupid sh*t and just add to the convo...

on on another note im sure u dont care that im rich...cause ur not and you wont be...so i get that......but the time u spend here talking sh*t u could go make some money online spamming adds....

and i know in my heart of hearts in person you guys would be as quite as a church mouse...you wouldnt say half the stuff that comes out ur k/b....you will just say awwww man its the net man....

thats why it hard for me to even let u reply to me cause in my face it would be a whole differnt story....we all know this about the internet...

good day to u guys....ps just ask and ill prove all the sh*t im talking is 100% real....not hide behind some cartoon avatar, not be a random person that talk sh*ts...but some1 that will stand behind what i say bby showing who i am and what i do!!!!

i agree with u man

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

San Andreas was a good game, but it's time to let CJ and his crew go. Their story has long been finished and there is no need to bring it back.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:26 PM Edited by thegtaman531, 26 September 2013 - 02:26 PM.

but but but.... 

Jesus Christ.
Nobody f*cking cares about your outside life.
I don't give a sh*t who you are, if you start to be an asshole then I have no respect for you.
MVC did contribute to the topic. He said he wanted San Andreas to be put to rest.
You replied with

Hell no. SA should be put to rest. Jeez

why would a sa remake be bad?  

and can u please upload a real pic of urself?    im willing to bet ur a ugly lil f*cker   and when we see ur pic   no one will pay u much mind
You're the only one "talking sh*t" here. Just accept the fact that some ther people don't like the game you like and like the game you don't like.

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

San Andreas was a good game, but it's time to let CJ and his crew go. Their story has long been finished and there is no need to bring it back.

i can dig that 100%  but my questions is in ur heart can you say that with a new protag white green red what ever color fits u....would you not enjoy all the options gta sa had and all the stuff gta 4-5 has   over what gta 5 has now?    

lets leave cj out hell leave out a black guy all together...

if this was with tommy claude who ever would u really pic gta 5 over a gta 5 with what it has and all the stuff gta sa had>?

be honest!

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

I don't want a SA remake. Let's just leave it at that

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

but but but.... 

Jesus Christ.
Nobody f*cking cares about your outside life.
I don't give a sh*t who you are, if you start to be an asshole then I have no respect for you.
MVC did contribute to the topic. He said he wanted San Andreas to be put to rest.
You replied with

and can u please upload a real pic of urself?    im willing to bet ur a ugly lil f*cker   and when we see ur pic   no one will pay u much mind
You're the only one "talking sh*t" here. Just accept the fact that some ther people don't like the game you like and like the game you don't like.
Thank you.

On another note what's the point of making it with the same characters, but a different story? SA is a dead horse. It's recently been added to PSN and R* may do something for its 10th anniversary, but a full fledged remake?

GTA III deserves a remake more than SA as it done a lot more for the genre, but R* never felt inclined to do so. The best anyone can hope for is a stories game on the PS vita and even that's unlikely.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

A lot of the fanboys miss the point; San An was great because of the place, the features, etc. etc.. It wasn't because of CJ for many people because he was an annoying little kid gang banger granny robber. San An would've been holy grail had there been a protag like Tommy Vercetti. Most of the love for San An has nothing to do with CJ!!!!!

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

A lot of the fanboys miss the point; San An was great because of the place, the features, etc. etc.. It wasn't because of CJ for many people because he was an annoying little kid gang banger granny robber. San An would've been holy grail had there been a protag like Tommy Vercetti. Most of the love for San An has nothing to do with CJ!!!!!

I hated Tommy Vercetti

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Hypocrisy at its finest.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Wtf?

Anyway remaking an almost 10 year old game would be a complete waste of resources and money I'd rather see go towards another R* game or preparing for a next gen GTA.

Completely what I think! Games are made then they should move on, not spend years on something already done :/ People will complain about it anyway!

And Richblackduy is just an idiot so not even gunna bother commenting on the bull he says. Seems like a obv troll purely with a name like that

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

i like it why comment with something useful...just call me a name and the mods dont warn u for flaming....

great job 

"And Richblackduy is just an Idiot so not even gunna bother commenting on the bull he says. Seems like a obv troll purely with a name like that"

now do i insult you back or do i just stay on topic?

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

i like it why comment with something useful...just call me a name and the mods dont warn u for flaming....

great job 

"And Richblackduy is just an Idiot so not even gunna bother commenting on the bull he says. Seems like a obv troll purely with a name like that"

now do i insult you back or do i just stay on topic?

You say 'stay on topic' yet you call yourself rich and everyone poor in almost every thread and you write like a 5 year old. Sure man, sure;)

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by RichBlackGuy, 26 September 2013 - 03:27 PM.

cant see it being any worse then u using a pic of a midget as your avatar...maybe thats you? blowJob i mean joeB

JoeB Member Since 19 Aug 2013
Online Last Active A minute ago
star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png
Topics I've Started I don't get how people like Chop

2 days ago

He just sh*ts all the time

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

cant see it being any worse then u using a pic of a midget as your avatar...maybe thats you? blowJob i mean joeB

*facepalm*

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

*facepalm* x2

JoeB Member Since 19 Aug 2013
Online Last Active A minute ago
star_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.pngstar_off.png
Topics I've Started I don't get how people like Chop

2 days ago

He just sh*ts all the time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users