Photo

Hawk and Little stocks rising fast

106 replies to this topic
Stpaulsims
  • Stpaulsims

Just a guy

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hey guys I have a question, when does the BawSaq market change in game to reflect the market on the site? its showing $11 for the site and only 9.69 on my game.

Maybe the sync every 1/4 hour?
Just watch both but .....

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by drjonkoe, 29 September 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Glad I didn't have Ammunation.  Down over 30% since Friday and that is the stock a bunch of people were saying is a sure gain.

AMU is bound to skyrocket

On Xbox360 it is, on PS3 I wouldn't invest at this moment.  For ammunation I would wait for it to stop dropping and buy then. I hope that this is when online goes live.

Hey guys I have a question, when does the BawSaq market change in game to reflect the market on the site? its showing $11 for the site and only 9.69 on my game.

When you are on the site, are you looking at the figures that represent the same as for the console you are playing GTA V on? Make sure you are looking at the graphs for PS3 when playing on the PS3, and for the xbox360 vice versa. 

Hadria
  • Hadria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

Glad I didn't have Ammunation.  Down over 30% since Friday and that is the stock a bunch of people were saying is a sure gain.

AMU is bound to skyrocket

On Xbox360 it is, on PS3 I wouldn't invest at this moment.  For ammunation I would wait for it to stop dropping and buy then. I hope that this is when online goes live.

When you are on the site, are you looking at the figures that represent the same as for the console you are playing GTA V on? Make sure you are looking at the graphs for PS3 when playing on the PS3, and for the xbox360 vice versa. 

Ok it has been updated finally. thanks for the replies anyways.

Hadria
  • Hadria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Does anyone know what firearms HaL make?

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sounds alot like Smith And Wesson probably the cheap shotguns and Cheap Hanguns as well as that bolt action sniper.

Cock&Balls
  • Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:11 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 29 September 2013 - 07:12 PM.

On Xbox 360, Pisswasser is on the rise, buy while you can, it will get up really high!

Hadria
  • Hadria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

On Xbox 360, Pisswasser is on the rise, buy while you can, it will get up really high!

What affects the price of pisswasser? 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm really missing the possibility in the real phone app to sell or buy the BAWSAQ stocks.. would make perfectly sense .. much more than have to feed a stupid dog ;)

If they were to introduce that without releasing a droid version of the app I'd be seriously pißed off... They could potentially do it through the social club website I guess.
  • drjonkoe likes this

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Oh my god! Can't believe I've only just seen this thread! Guess I've missed out on this then, have to wait for the next good tip!

Although Bawsaq is always down for maintenance for some reason, I haven't even bothered looking at it properly yet.

Hadria
  • Hadria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Oh my god! Can't believe I've only just seen this thread! Guess I've missed out on this then, have to wait for the next good tip!

Although Bawsaq is always down for maintenance for some reason, I haven't even bothered looking at it properly yet.

I got lucky, when I first started the game a few days ago I  had no idea what I was doing. I took one look at the stocks saw HaL at like .79 dumped all my money into it. 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Sounds alot like Smith And Wesson probably the cheap shotguns and Cheap Hanguns as well as that bolt action sniper.

It sounds even more like Heckler & Koch to me, hadn't even thought of Smith and Wesson...

There are shotgun and handgun companies on the market (SHR and VOM) so I'd assumed smgs or assault rifles. Which is what Heckler & Koch make in the real world, as I just learned when I googled it to check the spelling...

gtaVbrahh
  • gtaVbrahh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

its at about 9.68 at the moment.. should i still invest? if i invested my 130 mil for each character and it goes up i could make a lot

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

It sounds even more like Heckler & Koch to me, hadn't even thought of Smith and Wesson...

There are shotgun and handgun companies on the market (SHR and VOM) so I'd assumed smgs or assault rifles. Which is what Heckler & Koch make in the real world, as I just learned when I googled it to check the spelling...

Heckler and Koch makes expensive snipers SMGs Rifles and grenade launchers as well as handguns.

Stpaulsims
  • Stpaulsims

Just a guy

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Hand guns
American made.
Click on the name in game for a description

Hadria
  • Hadria

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

Hand guns
American made.
Click on the name in game for a description

All it says is "The largest firearms manufacturer in the United States, protecting Americans from each other since 1850."

decon954
  • decon954

PS4 at launch.... Xbox one 8-12 months after

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

its at about 9.68 at the moment.. should i still invest? if i invested my 130 mil for each character and it goes up i could make a lot

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just keep putting money into it Non stop on my first play through it's only going to keep going up it's only at $9.57 right now for me PS3, look at how much it's gone up over just a few days. I just started my second play through and it's the only thing I'm buying right now !

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

Wobbling slightly but the trend is still upward - this has happened every day, possibly during periods when player numbers are low so I'm not too worried. That said, I've shifted a portion of my wealth to pißwasser for the sake of diversity...maybe 20% at this stage.

decon954
  • decon954

PS4 at launch.... Xbox one 8-12 months after

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

I think it's wobbling a lil because there are people selling thinking it's topped out or going to go down. Even here in this tread there are people who said they sold at like the $7 mark...... BIG mistake ! I agree with the pisswasser it also has a nice increase in % change.

H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

it's down for maintenance for me right now. 

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

it's down for maintenance for me right now.

In game? I've found recently that if I check again immediately its usually back up - only seems to happen to me straight after switching characters these days.

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Wobbling slightly but the trend is still upward - this has happened every day, possibly during periods when player numbers are low so I'm not too worried. That said, I've shifted a portion of my wealth to pißwasser for the sake of diversity...maybe 20% at this stage.

Rowan, at what point are you going to pull all of your money out of H&L? Reading your post I considering doing the same and put some money in Pisswasser as well since diversifying is always a good thing. The problem is that I haven't got the same confidence in Piswasser as in H&L because I think it might not be connected to the online part.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

I would hang onto HAL at least until we see what happens on Tuesday with the launch of GTAO.  I still believe it's undervalued.  Diversity is always good though, but personally I'm all in on HAL.  I think it's still worth it to get in.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Rowan, at what point are you going to pull all of your money out of H&L? Reading your post I considering doing the same and put some money in Pisswasser as well since diversifying is always a good thing. The problem is that I haven't got the same confidence in Piswasser as in H&L because I think it might not be connected to the online part.

I'm honestly not sure Doc - my starting investment was pretty small, just first heist money, so I'm keen to ride it as long as possible...right now I'd be tempted to bail out if it dropped to $10 (about -10%) but even then I'd probably only pull out half and keep watching. With online so close to going live I'd be tempted to stay in and see what happens then. I'm pretty much making it up as I go right now...
  • drjonkoe likes this

Cock&Balls
  • Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:01 AM

What affects the price of pisswasser?

I guess it is drinking beer at Trevor's place in sandy shores, and the booze truck delivery to the Property (Hen House) in Paleto Bay.

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by drjonkoe, 30 September 2013 - 12:04 AM.

I would hang onto HAL at least until we see what happens on Tuesday with the launch of GTAO.  I still believe it's undervalued.  Diversity is always good though, but personally I'm all in on HAL.  I think it's still worth it to get in.

I think im sticking with H&L for now, already made me soooo much money that i don't want to get out anymore, feels like betrayal  :p  

I'm honestly not sure Doc - my starting investment was pretty small, just first heist money, so I'm keen to ride it as long as possible...right now I'd be tempted to bail out if it dropped to $10 (about -10%) but even then I'd probably only pull out half and keep watching. With online so close to going live I'd be tempted to stay in and see what happens then. I'm pretty much making it up as I go right now...

Thats probably the way to go, just wait untill it stops rising or even dropping a few percentages, then sell the whole lot. Im not worried with losing some of my profit if it keeps rising for a few days, at least then I have an indication of how far it will go up. 

Im having hard times to cash some of my earnings, Im getting SOOO greedy right now that I want to exploit this one to the fullest. Even now I wouldn't know what to do with all this money... but maybe in a few days I can call myself a billionaire  :cool:. Half way there with Trevor..

H&L $11.75 @ xbox360

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

The reason I think it's still worth getting in is because...

A) It's a penny stock.  Even small gains can REALLY add up.  I invested 1.7b at $11.32 about 4 or 5 hours ago.  It's up to $11.60 now and I've made 42m for doing nothing.  That's a 28 cent gain that netted me more than I got from the final heist.  

I think it also might be the cheapest stock on the BAWSAQ which means it will always be easy to grab some shares, and probably more people will get on board as a result.  

Which leads me to…

B) If the BAWSAQ takes into account how many shares are bought, in theory the more bought, the more the price rises.  I don't know if that's actually how the BAWSAQ works but it would make sense.  If it IS true, then a cheap stock like this that has strong relevance (gun maker) seems like a no brainer since it will always be relevant and people will always be able to afford shares.

Of course, the whole BAWSAQ is shrouded in mystery right now but I think for now HAL is a strong bet.  I could see it making sense that it would hit about $50 eventually.  I mean, look at all the other stock prices.  This one is so extremely low in comparison.  

I have $5,000,000,000+ invested in it right now and I'm sinking more into as I get more cash.  Guess we'll see how that pans out for me, but I think it's still worth buying!

• drjonkoe and RowanSane like this

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

A) It's a penny stock.  Even small gains can REALLY add up.  I invested 1.7b at $11.32 about 4 or 5 hours ago.  It's up to $11.60 now and I've made 42m for doing nothing.  That's a 28 cent gain that netted me more than I got from the final heist.  

I think it also might be the cheapest stock on the BAWSAQ which means it will always be easy to grab some shares, and probably more people will get on board as a result.  

Which leads me to…

B) If the BAWSAQ takes into account how many shares are bought, in theory the more bought, the more the price rises.  I don't know if that's actually how the BAWSAQ works but it would make sense.  If it IS true, then a cheap stock like this that has strong relevance (gun maker) seems like a no brainer since it will always be relevant and people will always be able to afford shares.

Of course, the whole BAWSAQ is shrouded in mystery right now but I think for now HAL is a strong bet.  I could see it making sense that it would hit about $50 eventually.  I mean, look at all the other stock prices.  This one is so extremely low in comparison.  

I have $5,000,000,000+ invested in it right now and I'm sinking more into as I get more cash.  Guess we'll see how that pans out for me, but I think it's still worth buying!

Great reasoning, I could not agree more. Started out investing 30 mil with Trevor, just reached the 490 mil as we speak. Could not have gone any better so far..

• Shpongled likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

Im having hard times to cash some of my earnings, Im getting SOOO greedy right now that I want to exploit this one to the fullest. Even now I wouldn't know what to do with all this money... but maybe in a few days I can call myself a billionaire  :cool:. Half way there with Trevor..

H&L $11.75 @ xbox360

Trevor is my biggest temptation as far as cashing out goes and also my poorest character. I want to buy him a duster biplane, take a selfie, put a sepia filter on it and pretend he's Trevor's grandpa... I know I could just reload afterwards but that wouldn't feel right.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by RowanSane, 30 September 2013 - 12:42 AM.

Which leads me to

Great reasoning, I could not agree more. Started out investing 30 mil with Trevor, just reached the 490 mil as we speak. Could not have gone any better so far..
That's pretty much my reasoning too - part B) is one of the reasons I created this topic, to encourage investment in the hope it would help drive the price up faster ;)

Pißwasser is cheaper (and rising) but its reasons for rising aren't so clear. I certainly plan to stock my online apartment fridge with piß rather than Logger (assuming I can afford one and that that's how it works).
  • drjonkoe likes this

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

First post for me, just finished the story line and loving the game. I've got about 40m per character invested in HAL & PIS at the moment, got in pretty low and want to hang on for maximum profit before I go for Lester's missions.

Like many others, I'm a little worried that if stocks drop while I'm not playing, I could lose out on some lovely profit and I've just thought of something to guard against this. If it seems obvious, or if there is some problem with it I, let me know, but it could help some people to feel a little more secure.

I'm not worried while I'm playing as I can check the market every 30 mins or so, but if I felt that the stock might be peaking, or just wanted extra insurance when I stopped playing, I could simply save as normal, then make another save in a different slot, having sold all the shares. It would then just be a case of checking the stock when I play again - if it's risen, load the first save, if it's dropped badly, just load the second save where I'd cashed out.

• RowanSane likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users