Hawk and Little stocks rising fast

106 replies to this topic
RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

Returning over 60% in the past 24 hours, still reasonably priced at $3.07. One to watch!

BAWSAQ appears to be largely over its technical issues.

Anyone else got a hot stock tip to share?

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Wow, NOW Bawsaq works?  I had a ton of money invested in H&L and nothing was happening so I sold.  Now I have to buy in at 400% more?  What the hell Rockstar...  I figured the stocks wouldn't move until Oct 1st.  Ugh.

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

I invested every single dime into them last week. 

• RowanSane likes this

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

i invested in them too, didnt really expect them to go up.

What gun ingame do they produce? is it the Sawn off?

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Cool,looks like i got a sh*tload of $$$$$$$$'s coming my way!

• RowanSane likes this

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Bought +1M shares while they were $0.87
Letting that gravy train ride until GTA online releases and then BAM!
That golf course is mine without having to finish Lester's missions

Oh, and H&L supplies Ammunation with I "believe" handguns. They are a listed sponsor/supplier on the Ammunation website.
  • RowanSane likes this

KYScout
  • KYScout

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Oh, and H&L supplies Ammunation with I "believe" handguns. They are a listed sponsor/supplier on the Ammunation website.

no way! I put all my money on it when it was at .76, I waited for days and days and it never budged so I took all my money out :(

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Up about another 33% in the last 5 hours, no sign that the gravy train is slowing down.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

no way! I put all my money on it when it was at .76, I waited for days and days and it never budged so I took all my money out :(

Exactly.  Now I'm stuck at work and I'm sure it will be 5x the cost when I get home.  I really would have appreciated if Rockstar would have been clear about what was going on with the BAWSAQ.  Frustrating...

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:30 PM Edited by Sylis.coyl, 26 September 2013 - 09:33 PM.

[quote name="KYScout" post="1063479708" timestamp="1380222365"]
[/quote]
no way! I put all my money on it when it was at .76, I waited for days and days and it never budged so I took all my money out :([/quote]

Honestly you can still make a good chunk of change if you invest soon and heavy. I expect it to atleast hit $30 by Monday and from there I can only guess it'll plateau eventually at $50 (the record high) or just keep coasting upwards. So the window is still open. Even at $10 a share there seems to be little evidence of it stalling out or dropping out.

Also, I'm not entirely sure when but the Bawsaq market maybe locked until you hit a certain mark in the story line. I went to got help my friend out and the high and low caps were the same so the value was frozen. He was on PS3 and I hadn't really noticed when the BAWSAQ market opened up for me

M4RK
  • M4RK

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by M4RK, 26 September 2013 - 10:04 PM.

so is the stock market the same for everyone when it rises an falls?  is it all linked together via the internet?  

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

Well, got in at $4.34.  It ain't the $.76 I had before but I'll ride it.  Thanks for posting the thread.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

Well, got in at $4.34.  It ain't the $.76 I had before but I'll ride it.  Thanks for posting the thread.

Cool man, glad you got in on it. Hopefully it keeps rising for a long time.

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by drjonkoe, 26 September 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Woot woot, hopped on this train a few days ago at $0,76 per share  :colgate:. Expect this stock to go through the roof in a few days. Due to a bug I only had 300.000 to invest with franklin but have already reached 12 mil with him. Trevor has passed the 100 mil  mark already so ill just see where the train stops with him.

tokingmonkey
  • tokingmonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by tokingmonkey, 26 September 2013 - 10:54 PM.

I had a couple hundred thousand in there already, but I just put in 30 million for each of my characters.  How often does this market update, just so I know when to check it.

Also, is it me or is it starting to go down?

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

Finally. I bought a good amount of this at $1 i still have no idea what they are tied too.

plasmanz
  • plasmanz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

Going down for me. Got to a high of $4.56 and is now down to $4.34

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

I think you should let this one ride for a few days and not worry if it goes down a few hours or not. Once this stock goes BOOM you want to have your money in and not out. Every stock fluctuates every few hours so you have to be patient to really hit the jackpot.

tokingmonkey
  • tokingmonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by tokingmonkey, 26 September 2013 - 11:14 PM.

Seems like it's lower in game then on the Social Club website.  I pulled my money out for now and will watch the trend...if it starts going up again I'll go back in.  Would be nice if the internet version updated a little more often.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

I've noticed the prices don't sync perfectly between game and website. I don't trust the in game line graph as I've seen it showing 'one hour ago' prices that are higher than current - but I was playing at that time and regularly checking and it never rose as shown on the graph...
  • Mefodman0316 likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by RowanSane, 27 September 2013 - 02:11 AM.

In the last couple of hours the market as a whole dipped, as did HAL. HAL now seems to be rising again. What follows is pure speculation...

GTA online is probably being beta tested. With the market now working we may be seeing the effects of beta testers playing the market, possibly in a coordinated way, to test how buying and selling effects the market and individual stocks.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

baswaq appears to be the online part and the same for everyone LCN is random and different for everyone.

decon954
  • decon954

PS4 at launch.... Xbox one 8-12 months after

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

I got in on this at $1.00 a share and have been putting 75% of my money into since then just for this reason. I also picked up Dept.WaterandPower stock for $696 a share and it to has jumped to $714 which is higher then ammu stock that everyone said to buy, but I have been putting my other 25% into this instead....... Now this is just my thinking if this really does work like people are saying like when you do this or do that and it will effect the prices of these stock..... then I'm going to keep dropping money into the water and power stock because with online coming and people then buying homes and garages both are going to use power and if I get lucky enough that you can decorate you home with hot tubs and things then that's just going to be a bonus for water. I also have a question I hope someone can answer _____MINOR SPOILER ________ If the baswaq is really the same for all of us then when I do the Lester mission that involves Vapid and the stock drops does the stock drop for EVERYONE?????????? Because when I look at it in the market it says 2hr's ago it dropped big time, now if that is the case then you could get 5-10 people working together and make bank ! I mean one guy does the mission letting the other 9 know and they all buy the stock when it's low and then sell it 2-3hr's later and then the next guy does it and just keep repeating till all ten guys have done the mission....!

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Since your f*cked if you didn't save the assasination missions until the end (which I only saved 1 til the end, smudge to how early I started) I've started again, yet invested 55m per protag in my original game save.

Fingers crossed hal goes up, even triples so I can go back to the game I've dumped countless hours in rather than being caught up in my do over

tokingmonkey
  • tokingmonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hawk and Little seems to be rising again...so it's possible the reason it dropped during the night is that less people were buying stocks at that time of day, or at least less people were playing.  This morning, at least in my time zone, it seems to be slowly increasing again...I'll check again in the afternoon to see if it sped up.

andym
  • andym

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

$5.53...................................BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHOENIXZERO
  • PHOENIXZERO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by PHOENIXZERO, 27 September 2013 - 05:26 PM.

I don't remember when I first bought it but it was sometime last week either on the 17th or 18th. Yeah, I've been buying up more and more of it, I probably have around three million shares between M, F and T.

EDIT: Okay, just checked and I actually have over 12 million shares... I was way off!

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

Did anybody realised that there is a difference between the BAWSAQ for Ps3 and xbox360

http://socialclub.ro...tav/xbox/bawsaq

On the upper right corner you can switch between consoles. Did not know this untill now..

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Did anybody realised that there is a difference between the BAWSAQ for Ps3 and xbox360

On the upper right corner you can switch between consoles. Did not know this untill now..

Good point. I'd noticed the toggle in career, switched it to Xbox and never thought about it beyond that. The two markets definitely act differently now that I look though in many cases following similar patterns.

As I post this, both markets have SHR (shotguns) and VOM (handguns) falling while HAL continues to rise. Xbox AMU (ammunation) shares have been falling for the last day or so while ps3 AMU is rising (but has just reached the level from which the Xbox version started its fall). Will ps3 users start profit taking at the same level xboxers did?

drjonkoe
  • drjonkoe

GTA veteran

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Good point. I'd noticed the toggle in career, switched it to Xbox and never thought about it beyond that. The two markets definitely act differently now that I look though in many cases following similar patterns.

As I post this, both markets have SHR (shotguns) and VOM (handguns) falling while HAL continues to rise. Xbox AMU (ammunation) shares have been falling for the last day or so while ps3 AMU is rising (but has just reached the level from which the Xbox version started its fall). Will ps3 users start profit taking at the same level xboxers did?

Choo choo, this gravy train is not stopping yet  :colgate:,current price = $6.11 @ xbox 360

When should i dump the stocks is the question to ask now. I think I already reached the desired 150 million i wanted but just cant wait to see what happens when the online part goes live. ill never have to work another (GTA) day in my life i guess  :p. Now hope such an opportunity will also present itself during the online period, will save us a lot of time grinding heist for a bit of money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users