Photo

rockstar is putting more effort in online because

60 replies to this topic
Jonathandavinci
  • Jonathandavinci

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

They want to screw over people who download the game (and for the money of course)... I mean they hate people who download the game obviously since they delay all the pc versions of their game for months and some dont even recieve a pc version(piracy on pc is just what it is)..its obviously they are doing this so people who download the game play something inferior... I dont really care since Im buy this game the first day its out on PC but Im sure theres gonna be a lot of pissed of people for this

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FILTHY CASUAL

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

Why are these threads always written in a way I can't understand?

• Ethereal_NYC, malcolmfunktion, GlenTempest and 2 others like this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Nope...it's simply because online is the future of gaming....unfortunately.
  • alfonsogomezmontoya likes this

kaz_ann
  • kaz_ann

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

As a PC gamer who believes 'The last of us' is this years, "game of the year", i shudder at this.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Why do PC gamers always think that there is a conspiracy against them? That Rockstar is perusing some sort of vendetta? No. No no no.

Consoles are where the money is, it's called capitalism, there'd be no GTA without it.

Back in the early years on GTA, I'm talking GTA 1, online was very different and PC games made money. Rockstar owe you nothing.
  • Noman1200, uncivilnutsack and Skysaw Jr like this

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

As a PC gamer who believes 'The last of us' is this years, "game of the year", i shudder at this.
sorry but the lame zombie theme is getting boring. The story is good but it's meh because of that. Don't think that Rockstar is overlooking Online. They wouldn't waste their time with easter eggs and collectible items.

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Lol who knows they could create a online story missions where gta 3 era charecters come back then that would shut you up.

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Pirates on consoles can play online, so no

Distrom
  • Distrom

Master Of Puppets

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

What are you talking about? How are they screwing you if GTA O it's free and you goods can be bought with in game money?

Also they are focusing on Online more because it's the way the industry is heading, like it or not, It's the future.

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

go buy a f*cking console jesus, all these pc players. Its not out on the pc now, they haven't said it will, get over it and f*cking play.

We don't sit here crying about some counter strike crap or clean your office table tycoon sh*t not being on a console.

And some PC gamers sit on a forum talking about a game they aint playing and just going on about it.

k86k
  • k86k

The Fitness Buff

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

GTA ONLINE will only be entertaining for 6 months or so unfortunately like all the other MP games

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Winning Loser

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

GTA ONLINE will only be entertaining for 6 months or so unfortunately like all the other MP games

Agreed. People will stop playing and their grand scheme will fail

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Give me Liberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Considering people played GTA IV MP for over 5 years you really think that's true?

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

This is what I'm hoping for.  But, looking at the success of multiplayer these days, I highly doubt it.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Where are all these whiny PC gamers coming from?

unikatil
  • unikatil

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

Right..

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

Wtf are u talking about?

The story was the best one any gta game only prob was it was a little short
I WANTED TO SEE MOAR OF MICHAEL AND TREVOR!
Anways I dont give a f*ck about about interiors and sh*t.
The police is a little annoying like I killed hiker with no one around except deers and I got a wanted level then a police car spawn out of nowere.
And the act that the protags automatically change clothes is annoying
Tennis is very fun
Melee is fun
Driving is great
Guns and cars are brilliant
Franklin is boring
Grove streets back
No pet customization
Not enough side missions for michael
LAMAR N JIMMY BEST SIDE CHARECTERZ EVA

For me the single player gets

Worst point is story is short THAN PREVIOUS GTA GAMES
Dont forget 69 missions is more than most open world games and red dead had 57 missions
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 likes this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Can someone tell me what is so bad about online gaming?

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

NOTHING MAN FFS EVERY1 LOVES ONLINE BUT THE SINGLE PLAYER STORY IS WERE THE sh*t IS AT, NOT THE SIDE MISSIONS, INTERIORS, MINI GAMES,
ITS THE STORY WE ALL LOVE IN GTA

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Official SA-MP Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

They're putting more effort in GTA: Online because GTA IV's online was sh*t, unless you were with friends. Even with friends, it was underwhelming.

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

If you don't play online gaming don't comment on it. GTA4 was always busy, and so will GTA5 as the fans love it.  so learn the facts

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Why do PC gamers always think that there is a conspiracy against them? That Rockstar is perusing some sort of vendetta? No. No no no.

Consoles are where the money is, it's called capitalism, there'd be no GTA without it.

Back in the early years on GTA, I'm talking GTA 1, online was very different and PC games made money. Rockstar owe you nothing.

Uh, considering they advertised things from MP3 like the crew thing,, I'd argue he opposite.

And there's also just as much money if not more in the PC market, it's just not all centralized in billion dollar making AAA games.

• Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 likes this

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Lol who knows they could create a online story missions where gta 3 era charecters come back then that would shut you up.

Somebody please put me out of my misery.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

NOTHING MAN FFS EVERY1 LOVES ONLINE BUT THE SINGLE PLAYER STORY IS WERE THE sh*t IS AT, NOT THE SIDE MISSIONS, INTERIORS, MINI GAMES,
ITS THE STORY WE ALL LOVE IN GTA

So why are people moaning about online? we already got a story ffs.

SnapChap
  • SnapChap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

I'm going to go ahead and say that instead of wasting time coming up with conspiracy theories you could probably spend your time being more productive.

Everyone seems to forget that R* is a business, a business that needs to continue to increase it's revenue so that it's shareholders can get a return for their investments (the investments that brought you the games you love so much). If they're clever, then they will use their wealth of customer feedback to improve their services (whether or not you agree with those improvements is down to individuality). If they're stupid, they wont. Either way, just roll with the flow. If you like the games, play, if you don't, then don't.

• Snapabowl likes this

Chopper Gunner
  • Chopper Gunner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

Because online is where its at

• Hi9h likes this

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Uh, considering they advertised things from MP3 like the crew thing,, I'd argue he opposite.

And there's also just as much money if not more in the PC market, it's just not all centralized in billion dollar making AAA games.

There's more people on PC than on consoles, not to mention that the 1 billion people who already bought the game could be either some open minded PC players who are playing the console just for V or other good console exclusives (Like myself). 

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Rockstar aren't focusing on GTA Online for the money at all. The fans wanted it; the fans got it. 

Why do people jump to idiotic conclusions?

• Snapabowl likes this

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 26 September 2013 - 04:47 PM.

They want to screw over people who download the game (and for the money of course)... I mean they hate people who download the game obviously since they delay all the pc versions of their game for months and some dont even recieve a pc version(piracy on pc is just what it is)..its obviously they are doing this so people who download the game play something inferior... I dont really care since Im buy this game the first day its out on PC but Im sure theres gonna be a lot of pissed of people for this

I disagree with your reasoning duit if that was the case I couldnt say that I'd blame them, if I spent $200,000,000 + on making a product and people stole it I would be pretty pissed off as well. Rockstars a business, not the goddamn RedCross

Distrom
  • Distrom

Master Of Puppets

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

GTA IV MP is always in the top 10 most played online games in XBL and PSN and it's 5 years old.

Considering GTAO looks a lot more complex, I don't see how it will be entertaining just for 6 months.

At least of course, you came from the future.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users