» «
Photo

R* Mistake or not? Epsilon tracts.

14 replies to this topic
woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by woolva2k13, 26 September 2013 - 11:57 AM.

5 boxes with x's on them, 5 stars arranged in the shape of the mural at the Penris building

on the Rockstar social club, under stats>genral>Epsilon tracts, it says 10/15. If anyone else has completed the epsilon missions, you have to find 10 tracts. Are these missing 5 hidden somehow, and do you think they have anything to do with this mystery? Or is the Social Club 10/15 just a typo?

very interesting. good find

Intresting. could be a Typo like the other guy said because it shows 10 in the Guide. but then again R* dose not nclude the secret stuff in the guide!
It dose say 5 Extra tracts on the website. those 5 extra tracts could be something to do with those 5 "X" boxes. I feel this is the strongest lead we have had for a while! We need to look into this and see if we can find at least an extra tract.....

BUMP, Guys this is a way better LEAD. #wonders if R+ made this Mistake or not... o.0

I can confirm that the Social Club says that there's still 5 tracts to be found. Probably is just a typo, but definitely worth keeping an eye out for them

Originally from the Jetpack thread and as always getting ingored by useless LEADS.

Keep this thread just about the Tracts please.

Is there an extra 5 Tracts or did R* make a mistake? Who knows, but its a Strong lead to find out if this was intentional or not.

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:20 PM

if we could just get a picture of the page you can access after doing the epsilon missions.... the clues for the tracts themselves were quite cryptic, I used a guide, but without one it would have taken me quite a while, so the 'tract' could be another treasure hunt

ZRose
  • ZRose

THE ONE

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

R* mistake.

biggtafan88
  • biggtafan88

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

there is a ingame count of this epsilon tracts or they're aviable only on rockstar social club site?

DC2GiB
  • DC2GiB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

in game it states 10/10, but on the social club it'll show up as 10/15. Guess its a R* mistake. 

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

I don't really know, the fix would have already been done. Maybe they just add the 5 tracts in the upcoming patch/update?

eodsrt
  • eodsrt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Got all the tracts with the help of MR VUULE.  You do have to have 100% completion then go to the top of the MT Chiliad and tract 1 was there.  Then get the rest and then you get the link to the website as you all may know.  The address as other have found I am sure, www.epsilonprogram.com/tract .  However I could not type it in on the phone, only go to via the link. 

However there is an internet site on the real web of http://www.epsilonprogram.com.  I tried adding tract to the end and it goes to a blank grey page with a tract picture with a ?.  I have not found it any where else on the web suprising, but it must be out there that someone type it up.  I will try and type it out as I do belive also there is coded messages with in the tract writings. 

justavisitor
  • justavisitor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

Here's a comment in the epsilonprogram.com source code that someone should look into:

<br />   <!--   <p><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#333333" size="2"><strong><strong>Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff. <br>   </strong><br>   </strong>Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: &quot;Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom.&quot; We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.</font></font></p>   <p><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#333333" size="2"><strong>Blindfold required. </strong></font></font></p>   <p><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#333333" size="2">   </font></font></p>   <p>&nbsp;</p>   -->

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Here's a comment in the epsilonprogram.com source code that someone should look into:

<br />   <!--   <p><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#333333" size="2"><strong><strong>Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff. <br>   </strong><br>   </strong>Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hand and recite the words: &quot;Take me to to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom.&quot; We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.</font></font></p>   <p><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#333333" size="2"><strong>Blindfold required. </strong></font></font></p>   <p><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#333333" size="2">   </font></font></p>   <p>&nbsp;</p>   -->

It's just how to start the mission of retrieving the tracts. R* also edited them to 10 from the previous 15 so it's confirmed a mistake.

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

If you read through the text you get after finding all ten tracts it's fairly obvious that it's a joke.  Michael's been duped into performing all these ridiculous tasks and giving up lots of cash.  The text basically just says that you need to give them lots of money.  It's nothing more than a satirical take on Scientology with no links to any secrets the game might contain.

• FlyUS likes this

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

I think the next tract has something to do with the Kifflom tractor that you get when helping him escape with the money. That tractor unlocks something. Maybe a certain garage door will only open when on that tractor?

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

If you read through the text you get after finding all ten tracts it's fairly obvious that it's a joke.  Michael's been duped into performing all these ridiculous tasks and giving up lots of cash.  The text basically just says that you need to give them lots of money.  It's nothing more than a satirical take on Scientology with no links to any secrets the game might contain.

^this.

If the tracor was so important then you wouldnt be able to find it in other places on the map. The whole thing is just R* poking fun at how people get sucked into something so idiotic and gain nothing from it.

CAPZlock
  • CAPZlock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Got all the tracts with the help of MR VUULE.  You do have to have 100% completion then go to the top of the MT Chiliad and tract 1 was there.  Then get the rest and then you get the link to the website as you all may know.  The address as other have found I am sure, www.epsilonprogram.com/tract .  However I could not type it in on the phone, only go to via the link. 

However there is an internet site on the real web of http://www.epsilonprogram.com.  I tried adding tract to the end and it goes to a blank grey page with a tract picture with a ?.  I have not found it any where else on the web suprising, but it must be out there that someone type it up.  I will try and type it out as I do belive also there is coded messages with in the tract writings. 

You do not have to be 100% to collect the tracts.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

How do you initiate this Tract finding mission? I have a save right before the last Epsilon mission because what I did so far was steal the money.

Do you only get this mission if you help them out?

azknight34
  • azknight34

Vulgar ninja

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

How do you initiate this Tract finding mission? I have a save right before the last Epsilon mission because what I did so far was steal the money.
Do you only get this mission if you help them out?

Once you complete the missions for kris just go to the top of mount chilliad . The 1st track should be on the viewing platform

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users