Photo

The elusive Daemon

14 replies to this topic
grozza
  • grozza

Cars n sh*t

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

This bike is driving me insane haha, tried everything from replaying missions with bikers and failing to see if it will start spawning to just cruising in different cars/bikes for hours searching.

Does ANYONE have ANY tips or tricks on how to get it?!

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

Doesn't

Spoiler

Am not sure if have seen it so far but I'll post proof if I do. 

grozza
  • grozza

Cars n sh*t

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Yeah I've tried those a few times dude, only ever seen hexers. Might give them a few more goes and see if they change

SKSManchester
  • SKSManchester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

I have found an area that spawns a number of Daemons. Namely in online, http://i.imgur.com/RAJ0MW3.jpg Number 46.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

They are not always there, but you can sometimes find some at the Lost MC hideout...

OneoftheGang_zpsd3fa011a.jpgLostMC_zpsb01653a8.jpg

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Man, I have been looking for one of these in single player only. Anybody have any answers? I have been looking for the last week. I've been up and down the western highway, I have driven a baller all over Burton, Hawick and West Vinewood, and at the hideouts is all Hexers. Is there no, for sure way, to get one of these?

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

I've found one while just roaming around on a few occasions. While I know it is rare, I don't really care about it, nor am I willing to fill a space in my garage for one.

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

I've found one while just roaming around on a few occasions. While I know it is rare, I don't really care about it, nor am I willing to fill a space in my garage for one.

Do you remember where you found it?

Dreadzy
  • Dreadzy

Dead Team

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Do you remember where you found it?

Hey man,
Try driving a muscle car around Vinewood for a while. That's how mine spawned in SP. Good luck!

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

I once summoned a demon in online i'm not sure if you can in single player

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

I got a Western Daemon from some random encounter with some bikers. The only reason I saved it was cuz I heard it's rare.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

One time I tried to make Trevor look like Johhny K so I put Trevor in a leather jacket, shaved his head, gave him a fu manchu thing, got him some jeans and boots and walked into the Lost clubhouse.
They didn't react kindly so I was forced to kill them all and blow up all of their Hexers, then ride away on the only Daemon as a fiery explosion took place behind me. I looked back with the inverted view and, I swear, that would have been the sickest screenshot I ever saw.
That's the only time I ever remember seeing a Daemon.

BOOCAKE4U
  • BOOCAKE4U

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:38 AM Edited by BOOCAKE4U, 27 November 2013 - 06:43 AM.

i believe there is a franklin taxicab mission that involves bikers with a daemon...also, i switched to trevor the other day and had that wonderful "3 star wanted level being chased by cops" scene, wound up in the prison parking lot and it was FULL of daemons (like 6 or 7 at least)...hopped on one and was immediately shot down, of course...but that might be something to try, maybe just quicksave in that parking lot and keep reloading until you see something interesting

edit: more info

http://gtaforums.com...etting-a-daemon

http://gtaforums.com...aemon-motorbike

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

They spawn during the random encounter in vinewood hills, the one where the woman is ring kidnapped by the lost. A few members chase you down and they're on daemons..

bensons
  • bensons

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

under the bridges/road network in the down town area works for me sometimes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users