Photo

illegal street racing on the LS River

17 replies to this topic
Choymz
  • Choymz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

Right, so i was at the LS Customs in La Mesa getting my Dominator customized when i decided to give it a little speed test along the river. When i got to where the two rivers intersect (The part with some construction) i saw a couple of cars some women and some gang members (Hispanic gang with blue clothes, whats their name?). As i drew up closer they were getting quite angry with me, so i sped off and waited on the opposite bank. The cars i saw were now lined up and then shot of (It was a Surano vs a Gauntlet) i watched them from my viewpoint and decided to follow, they were racing the whole length of the river!

Has anyone seen these people? (There only thre at night i think)

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

nice,i actually ran into them maybe and hour ago while i was hunting for the letter scraps.i saw a few exotics which looked unusual..as you said they get angry,which is why i deceased them.i want to go back now because i didnt know they were going to race lol

Choymz
  • Choymz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

nice,i actually ran into them maybe and hour ago while i was hunting for the letter scraps.i saw a few exotics which looked unusual..as you said they get angry,which is why i deceased them.i want to go back now because i didnt know they were going to race lol

They get super peeved if you do burnouts aswell :lol:

• Ryder_from_the_grave likes this

Mloy
  • Mloy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

I saw them once. They ran me over while I was on a BMX. Scared the hell out of me.

Dest45
  • Dest45

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

They had no problem with me until I decided I liked one of their cars. Of course I followed the race first and then killed the gang members and took a spin in a new car

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

There's a drag race in the dam canal at night in Los Santos. If you hang around too long they call the police on you for an offense that seems to be some sort of twisted combination of loitering and existing as a protagonist.

Choymz
  • Choymz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Here is the location: 

0_0.jpg

Choymz
  • Choymz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

And some other pics of what goes down there of a night 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And the other end....

0_0.jpg

And this is why you shouldn't piss them of:

0_0.jpg

Appleshampoo
  • Appleshampoo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

I got too close to them in my car after ramping off the street from cops and all of a sudden my map lit up with tons of red dots. Bullets were flying everywhere and before I could even regain control of my car, I was dead. Putos!

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

Yeah first time I found them they killed me. I didn't know who they were until it was too late. I had just lost the cops in a long chase from going on a rampage with a bus . I parked my bus by them just after losing the cops was gonna jack a car. But they attacked me before I could react I didn't know they were that Mexican gang at first.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

Whaaaat? That's dope. I'll have to go scope that out. Thanks for the heads up.

RX7K3VIN53
  • RX7K3VIN53

GTA GAMER

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

Yeah i saw this before and i was driving a police car and i watched for a little bit then turned on the lights and they were gone lol

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:57 AM Edited by Racecarlock, 27 September 2013 - 05:58 AM.

I found them as trevor. Saw the race begin and even joined in a bit. After crashing into both cars, which somehow made them want to drive normally on actual roads, I went back and honked at a guy until they started shooting me. I got away though, and it seems that if you get at least 200 feet away, they all disapparate like harry potter wizards. But only if you get them to shoot you.

I did a sea race right afterwards.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Yep, same thing happened to me, running from the cops, was curious to what they were doing, bullets started flying, I was dead

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Just after I saw you post that in that thread I drove along and bumped into them, they tried shooting me but manouvered around the little porta-pottys and mowed down with the carbine  :)

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

nice find

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

This was discovered a couple weeks back, it's actually a nod to the film Grease.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

This was discovered a couple weeks back, it's actually a nod to the film Grease.

And this thread is 2 weeks old ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users