Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

That police shark pic is priceless.

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

I've killed a shark close to shore without a suppressor and haven't gotten stars. Same thing in the country side or on mountains, I can unload clips and get no stars.

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

I stand in a boat and shoot sharks all the time and I never got a wanted level...

PatrickJr.
  • PatrickJr.

SFM Artist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Strange, I've shot a few sharks, never once got a wanted level.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Maybe it was a loan shark

that's not a very funny joke considering loan sharks aren't on the side of the law.

Well done. I wasn't exactly expecting a stand-up award... 

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

some other sharks called the police!!! 

Johnny Doe
  • Johnny Doe

Rat

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

that's not a very funny joke considering loan sharks aren't on the side of the law.

@ASIAN LAWYER
your avatar is like your reaction xD

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

Wait what pistol? I've got every single gun and the only thing I could use underwater was the knife and I think the hammer.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I shot a shark with a sawn-off shotgun and didn't get a star. I've also killed peds in the middle of LS and stabbed a cop without getting stars.

It makes me wonder if some people have a bugged game. Because people keep saying they are getting wanted levels for nothing, but i haven't experienced that. I also find that if i have one or two stars, i can simply just jog away for a minute and they have no idea where i am.

People also keep reporting that the police know exactly where they are at all times, but that's not happening to me either. I have found the hiding mechanics to be quite logical and it's pretty easy to evade the cops when they don't have a helicopter searching.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by Racecarlock, 26 September 2013 - 08:51 PM.

I shot a shark with a sawn-off shotgun and didn't get a star. I've also killed peds in the middle of LS and stabbed a cop without getting stars.

It makes me wonder if some people have a bugged game. Because people keep saying they are getting wanted levels for nothing, but i haven't experienced that. I also find that if i have one or two stars, i can simply just jog away for a minute and they have no idea where i am.

People also keep reporting that the police know exactly where they are at all times, but that's not happening to me either. I have found the hiding mechanics to be quite logical and it's pretty easy to evade the cops when they don't have a helicopter searching.

Somehow we all got different versions of V where the cops are either idiots or psychic.

Or maybe they can sense me through my social club account.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

Um.. I have killed a shark too... i didnt get any wanted level.

Maybe you stole a boat few seconds earlier?.. 

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

Somehow we all got different versions of V where the cops are either idiots or psychic.

Or maybe they can sense me through my social club account.

I dunno man. Maybe it is a bug, like some people, including me, keep having their cars disappear, and others don't.

The cops for me aren't much of a hassle when it comes to 1-2 stars. I can generally just leave the area and that's that. I hide in an alley or a car-park etc and the wanted stars just go away.

They are super hard if i try to make a stand though, or try to fight them for too long.

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

maybe it was a human in a shark costume?

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

I was collecting submarine parts for the side-mission with Abigail. There was a red dot in the water and i realised it was a shark. I shot it with a suppressed pistol and automatically got 2 stars. Are you f*cking kidding me Rockstar you f*ck heads?? The game is really fun, but the police just take away from the adventuring aspect after the game has been completed.

They're an endangered species Dawg...

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:28 PM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 26 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

:cookie:  :lol:  :^:

THE PUNS. Maybe you can't kill sharks bro, it's a law in from LSPD, who knows... Keep in mind, I'm being sharkastic.

BenjamiSKATE
  • BenjamiSKATE

Shad

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

haha sharkastic so gooooood.

jonc22
  • jonc22

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

I hate if you stand there looking at someone they ring the police and you get a wanted level

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by M'aiq the Liar, 27 September 2013 - 11:06 AM.

Go up to a police unarmed in front of them. Just look at them for 3 seconds and they will draw their gun on you no joke.

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

You literally get wanted stars out of anything. I won't be surprised if one day I'll be simply walking on the stree doing nothing and all of a sudden I get a wanted level...

Benniwest
  • Benniwest

Tricky

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Ok so I've never got stars for killing sharks, however I went to swap cars from Trevor to franklin so I could mod it for free but got out with Trevor and didn't run far away enough and when I got in with franklin I got two stars and Trevor started shooting me ............. Fail

VALDE85
  • VALDE85

CLASSIC CONTROLS BACK

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE TO "HIDE" FROM THE f*ckING ROBO COPS CAN´T EVEN START A FIGHT THEY APPEAR FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING YOU DO CRASH FEW CARS AND THEY SHOOT YOU DOWN. GO TO LS CUSTOMS AND EVEN IF YOU KILL ALL COPS AROUND THEY SAY IT´S CLOSE OR GET RID OF THE COPS THAT´S WHY I COME TO LS CUSTOMS ARE THEY STUPID OR WHAT?EVEN THE INVINCIBILITY CHEAT LEAST FOR JUST 5 MINUTES AND IF YOU´RE FAST YOU CAN RE ENTER IT 9 OR 10 TIMES BUT THEY ALWAYS FINISH YOU. SOMEBODY AT ROCKSTAR WASN´T THINKING

-Hurry-up
  • -Hurry-up

WOFP

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

Wtf

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

At least you didn't meet one of the army's dolphin special forces?

ht_navy_marine_animals_nt110531_wg.jpg

Instant 5 stars...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users