What They Do Not Want You To Know

2 replies to this topic
TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Does anybody know if there is a website or something in GTA V similar to the website www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com from GTA IV? It's just easier (and higher quality) than printing out maps from the internet. 

And don't tell me to just use my computer, since it's in a different room in my house, on the opposite side of my house.

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

"It's just easier (and higher quality) than printing out maps from the internet."

If the site gave you locations of collectibles R* do that for you on the social club pages - login go to stats & scroll to the bottom. There is a map with all ufo pieces, murder scraps, random missions & Misc.

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

"It's just easier (and higher quality) than printing out maps from the internet."

If the site gave you locations of collectibles R* do that for you on the social club pages - login go to stats & scroll to the bottom. There is a map with all ufo pieces, murder scraps, random missions & Misc.

Really? Ill check that out when i get a chance. I didnt know they were on the social club, only on the IGN interactive map.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users