Photo

GTA V Crusader not showing (Army 4x4)

14 replies to this topic
senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

so guys yesterday, i bought the crusader online. i waited for like 15 minutes (it takes that long for army vehicles or jets) so when i got the confirmation email. i searched everywhere, garages, hangars safehouse garages too. but i couldnt find it. i know this happened to alot of uou guys too so i just wanted to know if anyone found a way around.

Kuntman_Mike
  • Kuntman_Mike

Deathproof

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

Same here, ordered both the jeep and that awesome military M6 lookalike truck... can't find them anywhere

• senejas likes this

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

i might sound stupid but is there a way to contact rockstar? lol
btw i bought it with Trevor, you?

Kuntman_Mike
  • Kuntman_Mike

Deathproof

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

I think I bought them with Mike.

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

okay. because 2 of my friends bought it with T and had the same problem

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

They have serious problems with the whole car-system.

- Cars that were stored in garages vanish

- Cars that you buy will not be delivered 

very weird.

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

Don't even waste the money on that piece of sh*t. It's just as awful as the Mesa Grande but sh*ttier because you can at least modify the Mesa Grande to not handle like sh*t in every single aspect.

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

They have serious problems with the whole car-system.
- Cars that were stored in garages vanish
- Cars that you buy will not be delivered 

very weird.

i solved the car system, look. when you buy a car, customize it and then take it back to the garage not the safehouse one (take it to the one that can store 4) once youve parked it in, come out and press "quick save" on the phone. there, done. and when it comes to the safehouse garage. store only stolen vehicles there.

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

Don't even waste the money on that piece of sh*t. It's just as awful as the Mesa Grande but sh*ttier because you can at least modify the Mesa Grande to not handle like sh*t in every single aspect.

and yet, its the best game i have ever played. note: i have played over 400 games!

Harawanagangsta
  • Harawanagangsta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

and yet, its the best game i have ever played. note: i have played over 400 games!

You piece of sh*t, name one thing other than the slightly above average storyline and "spectacular mind-blowingly good graphic" that any game doesn't do any better? More specifically any other GTA game. I'm sick of people bending over to this streamlined piece of linear sh*t just because of the two things it does fairly well and that its on paper the biggest game of all history. This is halting advancement in ingenuity in gaming experiences. And don't even for one second tell me that 3 playable protagonists is ingenuity because not only has it been done before and better being that this game doesn't transition as fluently as it advertised, but because in the end only one character held the majority of the story capture and everyone gravitated to one character anyway. And if you didn't for whatever reason, good for you. But its a missed opportunity to capitalize on so very many things this franchise desperately needed. And its people like you who halt the progression of ingenuity and encourage linearity continuing to grow in popularity amongst game designers. Cut some corners on detail and throw in some fancy graphics. And your basically telling them "bravo!" "keep giving us reduced content, keep streamlining your attention to detail to give us a good satisfying 20 hour storyline and be done with it"

• Duxfever likes this

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

You dumb asses! ^^ he was talking about a car in the game, what the hell?

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

Somebody got sand in their vagina...
:rol:

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

Crusader not showing? Cancelling my pre order right away.

senejas
  • senejas

Lad.

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

You piece of sh*t, name one thing other than the slightly above average storyline and "spectacular mind-blowingly good graphic" that any game doesn't do any better? More specifically any other GTA game. I'm sick of people bending over to this streamlined piece of linear sh*t just because of the two things it does fairly well and that its on paper the biggest game of all history. This is halting advancement in ingenuity in gaming experiences. And don't even for one second tell me that 3 playable protagonists is ingenuity because not only has it been done before and better being that this game doesn't transition as fluently as it advertised, but because in the end only one character held the majority of the story capture and everyone gravitated to one character anyway. And if you didn't for whatever reason, good for you. But its a missed opportunity to capitalize on so very many things this franchise desperately needed. And its people like you who halt the progression of ingenuity and encourage linearity continuing to grow in popularity amongst game designers. Cut some corners on detail and throw in some fancy graphics. And your basically telling them "bravo!" "keep giving us reduced content, keep streamlining your attention to detail to give us a good satisfying 20 hour storyline and be done with it"

LOL. you clearly have alot of time, dude listen up, everyone has their own choices, did i call u or ur choice sh*t? no. so just stfu and let everyone say whatever the f*ck they want without assholes like urself barking inbetween.

richard_cecil85
  • richard_cecil85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

You have to call PEGASUS on phone. They drop in off somewhere and you can locate it on the map. I got the explosions for it and can't figure that out. Anyone know how? Also it won't let me store in garage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users