Killing the other protagonists.

12 replies to this topic
MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

I don't know if anyone has done this before.

Sometimes it's possible to run into the other protagonists on the street. It usually needs lots of planning and switching but you can do it.

I couldn't help myself one day and decided to throw a sticky bomb at Trevor and blew him up. sh*t was cash.

Minutes later I got the best text from him ever;

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! pay my hospital charges"

jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

I shot trevors daughter when I switched characters and she was getting out of the car, I also reversed over his son and I got texts from them both.

His sons read something like this i cant remember "I just had a near death experience and I am going to look for a job"

it was hilarious though!

knicknack
  • knicknack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Sometimes it's possible to run into the other protagonists on the street. It usually needs lots of planning and switching but you can do it.

I couldn't help myself one day and decided to throw a sticky bomb at Trevor and blew him up. sh*t was cash.

so you are saying - you could transfer cash from one player to another in this manner?

possible?

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

Jessos, do u mean michaels kids?

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

I can't remember how or why but both Trevor and Michael were at Trevor's hanger. I was Trevor and got into one of his planes and accidentally ran into Michael and he got sucked into one of the engine blades. It was hilariously simply because I did it by accident and didn't expect to huge puff of red blood when he hit the propeller and the "Michael has been injured." message.

He send me the bill :blink:

THUNDER-TRUMP
  • THUNDER-TRUMP

Black Country Crew - Sole Member

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

I spent the day diving underwater in various parts of the map with Michael driving the submarine.
However, instead of driving the sub large distances, I had Trevor keep picking up the sub  with the cargobob helicopter hook winch and flying across the map with it slung underneath, with Michael still inside the sub.

When I was flying a particularly large distance, I switched to Michael to admire the view whilst dangling underneath Trevor's Heli but when
I switched back to Trevor, Micahel got out of the sub to ask Trevor to go for a drink. He then promptly fell to his death.

Love what you can do in this game.

ObviouslyHim
  • ObviouslyHim

You Know Who

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

so you are saying - you could transfer cash from one player to another in this manner?

possible?

Nah, it just pays off his hospital bill that you'd usually pay for if you was playing as the character that died.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

"sh*t was cash" is just an expression.

Example:

"Did you see that guy ride his bike over the bus?"

"Yeah man, it was so cash!"

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

i once found trevor driving in his truck while playing as franklin. i rammed him with my car, he stopped got out, made a comment about my sh*tty driving, and asked if i wanted to go get a drink. :lol:  then it gives you the option to accept of decline his offer.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

I swung by Trevor's house as Michael one time because I heard explosions in the background, and felt the rumble that accompanies an explosion, only to see Trevor tossing grenades at the palm tree in his yard over and over again.

It was random for sure, but funny considering who it was.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

I found a way to get my guns out at home. Michaels family were peacefull eating breakfast at the table. I threw a stickbomb down and blew them up. Jimmy went flying, it was hilarious.

I eventually got a text from Amanda "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

• BlaznAngel likes this

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:10 PM

Ran into Trevor at the impound lot, he wasted me with Franklin invincibility on..

Started following him to see what would happen, lol He wasn't in the mood lol.

Don't f*ck with Trevor..

Short temper lol  He headbutted me and i got wasted..

i got him back though lol..

1374088_10201809570902980_327487892_n.jp

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

I found a way to get my guns out at home. Michaels family were peacefull eating breakfast at the table. I threw a stickbomb down and blew them up. Jimmy went flying, it was hilarious.

I eventually got a text from Amanda "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

yeah i hit that cheating bitch with the flaming bullets,  lol..  burnt that chicken to a crisp! lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users