Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 December 2013 - 09:18 PM.

It's well known you need 100% to see the Easter Eggs. Trying anything before is pointless.

Considering there have already been a few theory's in this thread that fit perfectly and some not.

Have you read this whole thread?

Some of us.. this is our third thread in the hundreds of pages.

You dont need 100% to see easter eggs....
thats a huge misconception...

You can see the Grease race, Thelma and Louise, All the glyphs and all the Infinty killer eggs.

You just cannot see the UFOs

So exactly how is that well known. 

I have enountered this train of thought and fought it on this very site... 

You do not need 100% to be of use in this search!

To suggest such detours people from lending a hand and makes us (100% holders) targets for torrents of request to repeat things we have already done.

Darren9682
  • Darren9682

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by Darren9682, 25 December 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Unfortunately assuming what someone is thinking /blaming never gets answered right. I am not blaming the game I simply want to figure out the answers am throwing thoughts out there to find more ideas, not get told the mural is complete by someone that believes it's done. If that's the truth of matter then why posts your thoughts anymore no one needs to read them if they are still searching for answers..

You're right I do feel it is solved.  I tried MANY theory's just like everyone else until one fit in every way.

However saying the mural is incomplete is to say that Rock* haven't finished it. I'm pretty sure it's fair to say that Mural and Puzzles in GTA 5 are complete.  It's our job to decode them either in the best way that fits or the absolute truth.

It's well known you need 100% to see the Easter Eggs. Trying anything before is pointless.

Considering there have already been a few theory's in this thread that fit perfectly and some not.

Have you read this whole thread?

Some of us.. this is our third thread in the hundreds of pages.

You dont need 100% to see easter eggs....
thats a huge misconception...

You can see the Grease race, Thelma and Louise, All the glyphs and all the Infinty killer eggs.

You just cannot see the UFOs

So exactly how is that well known. 

I have enountered this train of thought and fought it on this very site... 

You do not need 100% to be of use in this search!

To suggest such detours people from lending a hand and makes us (100% holders) targets for torrents of request to repeat things we have done.

This is about the mural. The mural leads to UFO's which can only be seen at 100%.

So yes you do need it. Bare in mind I was replying to someone who wrote "I tried seeing the UFO in the rain before 100% but to no avail"

Hakato you've already been warned about starting up issues with others for no reason. Don't make the same mistake again. It may just ruin it for everyone if this thread gets locked which has already been suggested a few times.

• nick-doiron likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 December 2013 - 09:24 PM.

look, misinformation is misinformation. 

You can try to make this look like I am starting trouble. 

But my claim is legit. 

You cannot see the UFO without 100% 

BUT you can see all the other EASTER EGGS without 100%

BTW the warning was for the other guy... 

MINE was for responding... 

Get yer sh*t straight....

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

neomaiah
  • neomaiah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Wow I'm glad someone finally solved this thing, guess the mural is solved,

SO EVERYONE STOP DECODING THE MURAL IT'S SOLVED!!

there will always be the doubters

Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:34 PM Edited by Andreas, 25 December 2013 - 09:35 PM.

If you think that decoding the mural is done, then you might as well not post here. It really is that simple.
  • Raavi, Ungreth, Fran_Halen and 3 others like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by Raavi, 25 December 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Darren9682 and HakatoX please take your mudslinging rhetoric to PM. Or do we have to give you guys a time-out?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 December 2013 - 09:47 PM.

look... 

All I am saying is a reward is not an easter egg and it needs to be addressed accordingly. 

Easter eggs are usually some sort of worldly reference.

Saying you cannot see easter eggs till you get 100% can give the wrong impression to new users or new hunters

Ego's or big dicks have nothing to do with this, on my behalf. 

Other people may get upset when corrected...

• AlabamaFatts likes this

Andreas
  • Andreas

• V Staff
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by Andreas, 25 December 2013 - 10:34 PM.

Okay, there have been a number of reports in the last few minutes in this topic, which really aren't necessary. I will lock this up temporarily.

We have come to the conclusion that a restart of this topic wouldn't be a bad idea. Here's the new topic: http://gtaforums.com...iliad-mural-v2/
  • AlabamaFatts likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users