Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:34 AM Edited by askinnywhitedildo, 09 December 2013 - 05:34 AM.

Do we stand on the Omega symbol, or the alien part symbol that's right beside Omegas house?

Zawaz132
  • Zawaz132

Kung Fu Knitter

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:43 AM

I can only see the FZ UFO from the mountain top, not from the marks on the UV map. Is that how it's supposed to be, or am I missing something?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:06 AM

I was going to bed but i have to post this before i do...

@anevilvet... i think your time is up in these topics my friend, all i have seen you do for the last while is shoot down peoples theories and answer the obvious... not being confrontational, just saying you seem to have given up hope and now just want to disprove everyone... im sure you will want your say and this is just my opinion, but i for one will be second guessing what you say from now on.

Edit: also you say things like they are fact, i only have an issue as i looked up to you in these topics and have found myself disagreeing with you more and more as time has gone by, for me will you start things off with "IMO i think..." lol sorry man.

to the UV map and alien marks... there are 8 i believe and of the 50 spaceship parts yes i can see why ron would mark the UV map with a couple and especially the ones you can see ufos near... but i prefer to think of it this way...

those 8 places are unique for some reason or another (we are hunting why now) and when placing the 50 spaceship parts around the game they chose here there and everywhere and these 8 unique places (maybe for those who dont have the UV map)

Either way, the fact you can see ufos from 2 positions on the map, confirmed by the game files as not a glitch and purposefully put there is a new find and worth discussing in my opinion.

night all.

Good! Please do take mine and everyone elses posts with a healthy dose of cynicism and scepticism. Like everyone else I just use the information in front of me to form my opinions. However, unlike a lot of people, I think a lot of these finds and theories are useless.

Okay, you can see one UFO from near a location of a piece of text. And? Are you saying each one is a UFO location or has some significance in an overarching plot? I'm confused as to why you think something discussed and marked as irrelevant is still relevant months later? Or why you think Rockstar would only make the locations relevant to those people who had the UV map?

I think you should leave the coordinates and game models alone and instead look in the mission scripts and dialogue. That would tell you if there is any type of programmed event relating to these objects. Or I could save you the bother and tell you that there isn't anything.

Sorry fella x

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

I'm glad that a number of you are taking the advice I posted many moons ago about the missing letters on signs. I did try and guide people to this by advising them to seek out the signs at the church, but again I have my doubters.  Thanks to those who have messaged me several times giving support and good luck with the hunt!

• tdurbo and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

I'm glad that a number of you are taking the advice I posted many moons ago about the missing letters on signs. I did try and guide people to this by advising them to seek out the signs at the church, but again I have my doubters.  Thanks to those who have messaged me several times giving support and good luck with the hunt!

Is there any chance i could review you're findings please fella?

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

Here are 2 signs with missing letters I came across recently:

http://socialclub.ro...QNkeXHmjeg9t9iQ

http://socialclub.ro...30USx3J8Yw2fC8w

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by Canucks, 09 December 2013 - 12:52 PM.

Is there any chance i could review you're findings please fella?
"Guide" hahah shaft..
Hes the original troll pretending to know something through riddles

(Heres one )Guys, I'm off to BED. You're all doing great at the moment and have shifted on to the right TRACK. Keep up the hard work and don't PROTEST too much if you get LOST along the way.
Keep your COOL at all times and don't let THE MAN get you down. The KEY is to keep your QUARRY in your sights so you can serve up a DISH of revenge.

Have fun

Nothing to gain from this guy Mr.livid

• HakatoX likes this

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

Here are 2 signs with missing letters I came across recently:

http://socialclub.ro...QNkeXHmjeg9t9iQ

http://socialclub.ro...30USx3J8Yw2fC8w

Cheers dude keep em coming, (snapmatic pics please) tiz better for location.

GuapstopNelson
  • GuapstopNelson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:32 PM

Guys my friend just had a genius idea.
There's an egg on the mural, right?
Where do eggs come from?
Chickens.
Where are chickens?
Farms
Who owns a farm and could be related to this?
The RON energy company
The RON alternative energy wind farm might have something
  • Mr.Livid likes this

louisvuiton
  • louisvuiton

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

Where do eggs come from?
Chickens.
Where are chickens?
Farms
The RON energy company

lol chickens

• TappingTheVein likes this

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Where do eggs come from?
Chickens.
Where are chickens?
Farms
The RON energy company

lol chickens

Wait, what if he's right? But who else is named "Ron"? RON, OF COURSE. EVERYONE, GO STALK RON!

But I dunno, anybody's guess where else you can find the 'egg' that Rockstar might be maybe perhaps is leading us to look for somehow in some way. Do the convenience stores in GTA V sell eggs?

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:18 PM

Sorry fella x

in all truthfulness bro i dont know whats linked with what... i do know we have just found coords and at those coords you can see the FZ UFO (i also know this was previously brought up but then dismissed and never thought about again) it just so happens to be near a mark from the UV map... i was just speculating that this may not be coincidence and we shouldnt just dismiss it...

we had reports you could see the sandy shores ufo from one of these markers also (which is apparently now not confirmed) ...

like i said i dont really know what im getting at, im just making sure you dont brush another possible lead away because people follow what you say (me being one of them) and you can be dismissive sometimes... im only involved because this lead came from a coord we found and its made it obvious you were meant to see the ufo from the ground...

i also still think its weird they marked 8 ufo parts but not the rest... which made this peak my interest... there has to be something about those 8 places other than oh heres a random ufo part... whether this will be in DLC or if it is part of a hidden mystery already in game i cannot say...

i can say there are things in the files we cant explain and seem to go beyond cut content.
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers likes this

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:29 PM

was the ufo in the last trailer debate ever resolved? if it is indeed a pilotable ufo then it could give clues. i watched it recently and can't decide either way.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

Sorry fella x

in all truthfulness bro i dont know whats linked with what... i do know we have just found coords and at those coords you can see the FZ UFO (i also know this was previously brought up but then dismissed and never thought about again) it just so happens to be near a mark from the UV map... i was just speculating that this may not be coincidence and we shouldnt just dismiss it...

we had reports you could see the sandy shores ufo from one of these markers also (which is apparently now not confirmed) ...

like i said i dont really know what im getting at, im just making sure you dont brush another possible lead away because people follow what you say (me being one of them) and you can be dismissive sometimes... im only involved because this lead came from a coord we found and its made it obvious you were meant to see the ufo from the ground...

i also still think its weird they marked 8 ufo parts but not the rest... which made this peak my interest... there has to be something about those 8 places other than oh heres a random ufo part... whether this will be in DLC or if it is part of a hidden mystery already in game i cannot say...

i can say there are things in the files we cant explain and seem to go beyond cut content.

I appreciate you replying and I will readily admit that I can be quite dismissive at times, but those are times that I feel I need to be and they usually turn out to be correct.  I've been at this Easter Egg solving thing since beffore GTA SA was out and I was heavily involved in the GTA SA easter egg hunts on these forums.

A lot of people came up with a lot of theories that were very odd and 99% of them were incorrect.  What I don't want to see are people wasting their lives looking at things where the game is not presenting them with that information directly and a lot of people are doing that.  You and your guys are finding things in the game files and that's great, but there's no evidence that these are in the game and it may very well be that these things are Hot Coffee style cut content.  The co-ordinates you're finding are interesting but there doesn't appear to be anything at these locations that hasn't been found or that has any use.

I think you need to leave the co-ordinates for the time being and look into other parts of the game files. Look at the dialogue, look at the scripts and look for the keypoints which trigger an interior to spawn.

• s1ckmad3 and krashr like this

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

Well funny you should say that vet... talkol just dumped all the interior coords (we are unsure if these are on map locations though or just coords of them spawning elsewhere, like north yankton being south east of the ingame area)

And about tackling other parts of the files, i have literally just messaged a programmer and asked if he would work with me to get into the trigger files (like 100% rewards and the UFOs triggering and 100%tshirt and bigfoot mission)

i get what you are saying though mate and hopefully something will come up one day that does lead to something... just dont want people to dismiss the UV map so easily (my personal hunch)

i agree until we can find the asteroid or egg or secret weapon crate in game we cant say whether it is part of cut content or not... only time will tell and the fact we found a coord that leads to something like looking at the zancudo ufo from the ground, just shows we are finding secrets and things... slowly i agree lol but we still have work to be done and leads to follow.
  • AnEvilVet, ParanoiaX, TrevorsStinkyFingers and 2 others like this

SolveTheMyths
  • SolveTheMyths

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by SolveTheMyths, 09 December 2013 - 03:20 PM.

PS3

Up arrow,X,Square, 19992847827, Square
XBOX

Up arrow, A,X, 19992847827, X

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

PS3

XBOX

what the hell is that?

an explanation would be nice.

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

SolveTheMyths
  • SolveTheMyths

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by SolveTheMyths, 09 December 2013 - 03:34 PM.

PS3

XBOX

what the hell is that?

IDK Just found it
PD: it means 1999BUGSTAR
EDIT: Try this one , 1845550101

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by HakatoX, 09 December 2013 - 03:34 PM.

PS3

XBOX

what the hell is that?

IDK Just found it
PD: 1999BUGSTAR

Where did you find it?

What do you expect us to do with it?

Is it from the game files? what are those numbers? 

what's with the 999bugstar?

SolveTheMyths
  • SolveTheMyths

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by SolveTheMyths, 09 December 2013 - 03:40 PM.

PS3

XBOX

what the hell is that?

IDK Just found it

Where did you find it?

OK, Let me explain it. 
Where did you find it?  In the bugstar van, its written on the sides
What do you expect us to do with it? hmmm... idk, but its maybe useful
is it from the game files? no! its a numer phone, (ingame) 

When you call, its sounds like some weird UFO stuff

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

PS3

XBOX

what the hell is that?

IDK Just found it

Where did you find it?

OK, Let me explain it. 

It's a fax machine

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

SolveTheMyths
  • SolveTheMyths

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

PS3

XBOX

what the hell is that?

IDK Just found it

Where did you find it?

OK, Let me explain it. 

It's a fax machine

oh, and the another one? 1845550101

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by One Poor Fool, 09 December 2013 - 04:01 PM.

Sorry if these things have been discussed before and im not gonna spout a crackpot theory here about these things but would like to share my findings at the Altruist camp I found interesting  :

I sneaked  in as Trevor and did some eavesdropping on the three guys standing next to the church type building, they had some generic dialogue until one of them said some thing along the lines of "I know you are after my spectrometer" and another similar line saying something like " none of you will ever find my spectrometer".

Most likely some quirky dialogue but maybe it means something to someone whos done more investigation.

The second thing I found noteworthy was when the radio tower lights up with the red light, if you stand just ahead of the baseball bat at the sacrifice stone facing towards the radio tower the red light  will reflect upon the players face , glasses, hands and weapon, i couldnt get it to reflect onto me anywhere else near. 

Its just a bright red outline you have to move the camera around while standing still to see the light reflect from diffrent angles. It could just be a strange glitch however it does seem the red light from the tower is shining directly at that spot.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by HakatoX, 09 December 2013 - 04:25 PM.

oh, and the another one? 1845550101

all the phone numbers have been accounted for...

You could have said "Bring up your phone and enter this______" 

Sure would have been far more helpful

What I was trying to say is leaving a little something and nothing else really isn't helping much.

We like to try as much as possible to post something with ..... whats the phrase I am looking for....... ah, yes... Details. The Devil is in the Details.... Thats what it was!

If you want to help solve this mystery our help cannot be mysterious. 

If I was to say something like..... 

Praying painting

It wouldn't have any significance except to myself. We need you to put out your thought process at least..... 

Sorry if these things have been discussed before and im not gonna spout a crackpot theory here about these things but would like to share my findings at the Altruist camp I found interesting  :

Its just a bright red outline you have to move the camera around while standing still to see the light reflect from diffrent angles. It could just be a strange glitch however it does seem the red light from the tower is shining directly at that spot.

We are still trying to figure out the significance of the dialogue. But the lights just seem to be lights. Also the baseball bat on the alter makes up part of the jetpack guy from the mural. At a certain hour you can see the exact symbol (counting bat as leg) as the mural

• ParanoiaX likes this

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

In relation to the spectrometer dialogue at the altruist camp, its interesting that the graffiti in the camp is all spectral colors, red green blue yellow

• HakatoX, Fran_Halen, rimer888 and 1 other like this

mr_lizard
  • mr_lizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

Where did you find it?

OK, Let me explain it. 

It's a fax machine

Fax machine/modem handshake sound, yes, but does that sound contain data? Is there any way to convert that sound into something readable?

I've thought about it before, and did a bit of half arsed research into converting the sound. Couldn't really come up with anything. Just thought I'd throw it out there in case one of the more technically minded among you wants to run with it.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by HakatoX, 09 December 2013 - 04:50 PM.

In relation to the spectrometer dialogue at the altruist camp, its interesting that the graffiti in the camp is all spectral colors, red green blue yellow

OMG..........
Not being a smartass... this is a legit reaction.

I cannot believe I never noticed that!
wonder if we can tweak visual spectrum?

Fax machine/modem handshake sound, yes, but does that sound contain data? Is there any way to convert that sound into something readable?

Mr. Lizard. 
Tadd is our technical guy along with a couple others. 
But he is the one who was able to decipher The Hatch signal. 
He concluded that it's just fax noises.

shaazambittles
  • shaazambittles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

New to this so I'm not sure.... but has any one noticed that the rock formation with the letter scrap on it near Trevor air strip looks more like the a cracked egg from the air then the fountain at the fib building? Just curious
  • LiquidNitrogen likes this

pnuta
  • pnuta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by pnuta, 09 December 2013 - 05:32 PM.

600 pages mo foes

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

heh, I think you missed the mark on that one, pnuta

• PandaPuke and shaazambittles like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users