Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

Hey guys. I remember seeing a post a while back about "Happiness" and "Pleasure" but cant remember the details about their significance and location. Can someone jog my memory?

Sounds like the hippie camp KARMA etc. not possitive though.

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

Film4 THE KING OF PIGS looks like a good film,

my posts may become sporadic.

• AnEvilVet likes this

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Happiness / pleasure is all over the alien water towers and hiply camp.

As for the sign with the disappearing glyph, it kind of looks like the children of the mountain logo (a little)

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

Guys there's no jetpack or ufo that sucks you up. You guys are wasting your time doing all this research. Millions of people bought gta v and nobody found anything do maybe it's not there.

Can't really argue with this. :lol:

Or maybe, just maybe, nobody's looking in the right areas. Just because some amateur hackers can't find it doesn't mean it's not there.

Do you honestly think it would be this well hidden, whatever it is?

legendarystash
  • legendarystash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

Thats right! Thanks guys. Just trying to keep an eye out for anything that could be relevant. Anyone flown a chopper directly above those signs? Could be not a damn thing, but it does resemble a chopper.

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by tadd, 08 December 2013 - 11:59 PM.

Im not on my PC to check the texture files but a post in the files topic with both day and night pics should get a response from one of the file hunters. If not i will look into it tomorrow.

i read everything here guys.

Post of the day goes to mr livid... i too am a 37yo vertical pipe layer (or was is driller or miner) lmao

bed time now. Gonna go dream of cargobobbing... can someone by tomorrow please let me know if you can actually cargobob a cargobob, thank you lol
  • neku_neku, Mr.Livid and krashr like this

neomaiah
  • neomaiah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

****To all the negative people that feel the need to drag everyone out because they gave up. STOP! if people wanna keep hunting and finding stuff weather it is the final prize or not so freaking be it. Keep your thoughts to yours self this thread isn't about trying to stop people from looking. So no one needs your input anymore
  • RaeTrillionaire likes this

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

Im not on my PC to check the texture files but a post in the files topic with both day and night pics should get a response from one of the file hunters. If not i will look into it tomorrow.

i read everything here guys.

Post of the day goes to mr livid... i too am a 37yo vertical pipe layer (or was is driller or miner) lmao

bed time now. Gonna go dream of cargobobbing... can someone by tomorrow please let me know if you can actually cargobob a cargobob, thank you lol

I thank you.(takes a bow),

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

I tried and was unsuccessful.

neomaiah
  • neomaiah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

You also can't cargobob the dinosaur. But you can cargobob the dump truck, and I can't cargobob any air vehicle.

PrideofofCucamonga
  • PrideofofCucamonga

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Or a lighthoue

neomaiah
  • neomaiah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

I'm sure someone else has done this but you can also cargobob another character while they are in the space docker. Only problem is soon as you switch to the character being cargobobed they get dropped.

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Lol oh no i started the cargobob diaries...

one more thing before bed...

just recently we found coordinates for the "theyre here" marks on the UV maps someone went to that location and realised you could see the zancudo UFO at full zoom with the sniper...

my point is this is proof not all things can be explained on the UV map with a ufo part or weapon pick up... which gives hope for the 500k tpe thing on the back.

night all
  • MrEZmoneymaker and Mr.Livid like this

davil
  • davil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

I'm not sure this was noticed but I find it interesting :

0_0.jpg

neomaiah
  • neomaiah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

just recently we found coordinates for the "theyre here" marks on the UV maps someone went to that location and realised you could see the zancudo UFO at full zoom with the sniper...

my point is this is proof not all things can be explained on the UV map with a ufo part or weapon pick up... which gives hope for the 500k tpe thing on the back.

night all

Really it's starting to look more like the mural and the uv map are connected

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Have found LTD, Globe, and the X gas stations. Can't find the f*cking other RON one. 

Carrahar117
  • Carrahar117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

share results.....

instead of this "you do it" BS.

the problem here is ppl want to halfass investigate and have others do the work.

that combined with ppl spamming irrelevant BS constantly and repeating the obvious.......

it's no wonder the only progress is the file thread.

to be honest I think there is maybe 8 legit hunters and the rest want others to do the footwork while they take credit.....

Ppl need to learn to work together..... this IS a community effort afterall

I would gladly help, but I simply just don't know what I can do to help. Happily take a suggestion so long as it isn't search every inch of the mountain for a piece of grass BS.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by AnEvilVet, 09 December 2013 - 12:26 AM.

night all

Not everything is a pickup. The CBL note is for the start of the spaceship parts quest. The Frank Mathers for the submarine parts. The UFO symbol denotes spaceship parts.

You need to see the UV map as an item that has come to you from the game world. Who wrote it and why they hid their notes and messages to you. Start to see it as if you were about to visit the game world yourself and not via a video game.

neomaiah
  • neomaiah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

share results.....
instead of this "you do it" BS.
the problem here is ppl want to halfass investigate and have others do the work.

that combined with ppl spamming irrelevant BS constantly and repeating the obvious.......
it's no wonder the only progress is the file thread.

to be honest I think there is maybe 8 legit hunters and the rest want others to do the footwork while they take credit.....

Ppl need to learn to work together..... this IS a community effort afterall

I would gladly help, but I simply just don't know what I can do to help. Happily take a suggestion so long as it isn't search every inch of the mountain for a piece of grass BS.

You don't have to find grass anymore, it's been found I mean the whole pot farm was found..

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

what tadd was saying and i have been saying all day is the ufo symbols on the the blue print map are locations that u can see the ufos using a sniper rifle. maybe everyone thought i was trolling but i dont care im about to get some game time              night all

• Mr.Livid likes this

legendarystash
  • legendarystash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

So may have been said before, not sure, but has anyone been to the hippy ufo at 3am during a thunderstorm? Does it also have the beam of light coming from under it, or is it only under these conditions?

pushfrog18
  • pushfrog18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

not at 100% yet and I've tried to read all of this but there is a lot lol. My question is has anyone used the in game internet to research any of this?

neomaiah
  • neomaiah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

So may have been said before, not sure, but has anyone been to the hippy ufo at 3am during a thunderstorm? Does it also have the beam of light coming from under it, or is it only under these conditions?

Yes this has been done, and the beam comes out regardless of any weather/time

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

what tadd was saying and i have been saying all day is the ufo symbols on the the blue print map are locations that u can see the ufos using a sniper rifle. maybe everyone thought i was trolling but i dont care im about to get some game time              night all

I don't think that's the case though. There are a number in the city where there is no UFO.

legendarystash
  • legendarystash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

Yes this has been done, and the beam comes out regardless of any weather/time

Alright lol. Ive never checked it at night, and its hard to notice the beam during the day lol. Thank you

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

I don't think that's the case though. There are a number in the city where there is no UFO.

true but as of right now two are confirmed spots where u can see ufos from the ground

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:43 AM Edited by Ungreth, 09 December 2013 - 12:46 AM.

The RON symbol looks like a pair of wings to me. Reminds me a little of the Blood Angels logo from Warhammer 40,000. Wings...could symbolise the jetpack? Maybe a cryptic hint that Trevor's friend Ron is instrumental to solving this mystery?

Edit: can Trevor call Ron for a social get-together? Never tried it.

• AnEvilVet and Mr.Livid like this

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

anyone remember seeing greek alphabet as building symbol in game?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

true but as of right now two are confirmed spots where u can see ufos from the ground

There are 50 parts in the game and a chunk of those are on the map. It's very likely that some would appear near the UFO locations and was probably Rons hint to those. It doesn't mean every one is a UFO.

Especially as this has been knowledge since the very early days and those locations have been checked many times by many people with only your result.

Carrahar117
  • Carrahar117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

Now I'm not sure if people are still looking for missing letters in Paleto Bay, but in all honesty and can't see them leading anywhere. Not saying you shouldn't look just in my opinion there probably just missing for an aesthetic effect, in that Paleto Bay is kinda a crappy place. 

By all means keep looking I may well be wrong, but just voicing my opinion and covering my tracks in that I'm not telling people their wrong since seems like this forum can turn into some sort of witch hunt in seconds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users