• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:57 PM

that blue symbol only appears in the dark!!!!

Now this, is the info that helps us, and this is the info that keeps this whole thing going and fun. 

Thank you for finding it, as it does look to be something. 

• rimer888 and Mr.Livid like this

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

lots of signs in paleto have missing letters i'm thinking anagram.

So far i have.....actually you do it, and see what you come up with, and we will compare.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

share results.....

instead of this "you do it" BS.

the problem here is ppl want to halfass investigate and have others do the work.

that combined with ppl spamming irrelevant BS constantly and repeating the obvious.......

it's no wonder the only progress is the file thread.

to be honest I think there is maybe 8 legit hunters and the rest want others to do the footwork while they take credit.....

Ppl need to learn to work together..... this IS a community effort afterall

• Bongwatre, MrEZmoneymaker and krashr like this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:29 PM Edited by POWA, 08 December 2013 - 08:34 PM.

Anyone else thought that the egg and asteroid may just be content that wasn't intended for the vanilla game or that it's cut content like the Hot Coffee content?

Yes

So, the Fort Zancudo UFO. Have anyone tried to decode the sounds it makes?

This theory makes sense, considering the Mount Chiliad UFO is a hologram. (I don't know if it's confirmed yet, please let me know.)

So, I think the Mount Chiliad UFO is a hologram of the Sandy Shores UFO.

I think that sound is an EMP effect to cut electronics. I always thought about the Chiliad UFO's noises maybe trying to communicate, but I don't have the equipment to try and decode it.

People havent even got the game for Christmas yet .

That's what scares me. Brace yourselves for every already tried idea being brought up again.

so what's going on with this UFO marker and trail of "illuminati eyes" + other strange sh*t in the ripples of water starting at a waterfall in Tongva Valley near Zancudo Barranca...

http://youtu.be/IIBlyZzhpT8

That face with horns has been brought up in the past. It also appears in other bodies of water. I think it's been concluded that it's a water texture.

Better go get a psych test just to be sure, cause you might start seeing cargobob cargobobing cargobob while the space docker is honking at the ufo

He's not crazy. There is a woman that screams at the movie studio. I haven't heard the dino noise yet though.

been searchin around paleto bay and noticed............the symbol only showed up on two of the three signs (pointing to chiliad) and they only appear in the dark!!!! Bosh. that i defo something!!!

Do you have a daytime pic to compare it? Seems interesting although I'm not sure what it could mean.

lots of signs in paleto have missing letters i'm thinking anagram.

So far i have.....actually you do it, and see what you come up with, and we will compare.

I have been compiling a list of all the signs that are missing letters. Here is the post. I'm always searching for new signs.

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063960533

I'll also say I hate being sick!

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

Can't wait for 600! :p

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by Mr.Livid, 08 December 2013 - 08:44 PM.

share results.....

instead of this "you do it" BS.

the problem here is ppl want to halfass investigate and have others do the work.

that combined with ppl spamming irrelevant BS constantly and repeating the obvious.......

it's no wonder the only progress is the file thread.

to be honest I think there is maybe 8 legit hunters and the rest want others to do the footwork while they take credit.....

Ppl need to learn to work together..... this IS a community effort afterall

God your uptight, the letters i have are: L E A A E R. i wanted other people to look aswell incase anyone found more,!!! have you found anything lately? do you look?

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

still bringing far out ideas huh ....look at letter on sign in one area .......what about the whole map, that dont count? y would u think its just in paletto bay lol u guys r funny just realize yall have solved mural already why is it so hard to think u beat the game and its over. do u play games like halo or killzone , get all the extra bonuses and sit there for months thinkin the stuff u got at end of game is not all there is in game? my point is most games are figured out n secrets and codes and what not found in first week of release so in ur ppls minds once im done with everything in battlefield 4 i should stay away from multi player becuz there is more and i should look for a hamburger joint cuz i saw a pic when the makers of battlefield 4 havent said anything about a hamburger joint  but i saw the pic duhhhhhh im gonna look for months in game files to find out what they cut from game.......ppl this is a game not some big mystery that will win u a jetpack ......if u found the ufo files and other secret files that we can see in game after 100% then thats all thats in the game.......example if u can find bigfoot model and alien model from prolouge but cant find jetpack then there is no jet pack stop losing sleep and think rational....u all have solved the mural but u aint happy with just the ufos lol    "THE MURAL IS SOLVED" UNTIL ROCKSTAR SAYS DIFF U CANNOT PROVE THE THEORY OF 3 UFOS 3 PRIZE BOX THEORY.........THE BOTTOM BOXES ARE LANDMARKERS TO CLOSE PROX OF ALL UFOS WHY IS IT HARD TO THINK THAT WAY

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by HakatoX, 08 December 2013 - 08:50 PM.

God your uptight, the letters i have are: L E A A E R. i wanted other people to look aswell incase anyone found more,!!! have you found anything lately? do you look?

You be here and as dedicated as much me and you wouldn't fare much better. 

I hate it when people point out how someone is an asshole without acknowledging that they themselves are an asshole as well.

I have brought far more here than you will even be able to read... 

get over yourself......

I have grouped people who are working on tearing the map down, I have brought the images behind Textile City Mural... 

I have contributed more than "You look"

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

Deadman im not so sure it is meant to be solved . It even says something to this effect on the site itself after you fail the test .

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

IF U CAN FIND BIGFOOT MODEL  and u cant find jetpack model in game files ............wait for it...........

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

been searchin around paleto bay and noticed............the symbol only showed up on two of the three signs (pointing to chiliad) and they only appear in the dark!!!! Bosh. that i defo something!!!

Okay... That was odd... for me one of them shows up a little fainter than how it appears in your picture... but yeah, they are both there and I actually watched the one on the right (when facing the mountain) fade from black to light blue and fade completely away at around 6 am.

This seems very clue like.

Facing the mountain... the 3 signs remind me of the 3 "prize" boxes on the bottom of the mural.

I'm gonna go check the other signs in the town... I know about a few odd ones... but I think I neglected this place a little.

On a side note... what is up with that corner? While I was waiting around by the sign there must have been at least 10 assorted fender benders.

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by Mr.Livid, 08 December 2013 - 08:54 PM.

Yeah but are you actualy looking at my findings now???? (hakatox) if not why comment? just found another letter and it seemed quite well hidden, but i think i'll leave it to the master finder (hakatox) PM me anyone who not a depressing tw~t.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

How exactly is Mr Livid being an asshole?  I can assure you Mr Livid is not the asshole in this one.  There is no harm in giving others a chance to have a look and then compare findings later or else it is highly likely that something is missed.

• tdurbo and Mr.Livid like this

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

u cant find jetpack in game cuz it only exists on a picture  mabey the mural is easter egg of famous maps on walls like mayan stuff mayans werent right about 2k12 so mabey this is an egg as a nod to conspiracy theories

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by HakatoX, 08 December 2013 - 08:54 PM.

I get that, all I said was share the findings... 

it lessens redundancy.....

one of the reasons why we keep running in circles...

the letters have been discussed, but maybe he found more....

as for calling him an asshole.... 

reread my response...

cannot call another man an asshole without looking like an asshole yourself.....

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

Noticed this the other day.  Put it into my weird category - I completed the epsilon missions and now when you call Cris forced subtitles are on the screen.  They do not say what he is saying in the voicemail either but its similar (not available). 

Reason i think its weird is most text unless its really important isn't subtitled. 

XD9FC3q.png

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by tadd, 08 December 2013 - 09:04 PM.

maybe i'm going crazy but im hearing all kinds of noises from the movie sets. I hear a woman screaming and ive even heard something that sounded like a roar. Like a dinosaur type of roar but the sounds seem to come from inside the studios since I cant find the source outside

Better go get a psych test just to be sure, cause you might start seeing cargobob cargobobing cargobob while the space docker is honking at the ufo
574yb.jpg
  • RaeTrillionaire and pnuta like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 08 December 2013 - 09:04 PM.

@stangone50
you might be right bro
I can make it to the eighth word
but im not fast enough to get the rest
it's because I'm just not accurate with this stupid controller
god I miss the days of the old mouse and keyboard combo
so much more accurate and faster than this crap with controllers
but I'm not giving up on it
there has to be a way

if I crack it I'll definitely post my findings

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

ok I looked over the RON oil signs during the day. No sign of those symbols at all during day light. Will continue to look for missing letters and such. 

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

i think im gonna troll yall with photoshop for a min lol u guys are easy to pick on .............lol the mural crew

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

0_0.jpg

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

0_0.jpg

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by HakatoX, 08 December 2013 - 09:08 PM.

I never saw the missing "S" on the weather vane....

i think im gonna troll yall with photoshop for a min lol u guys are easy to pick on .............lol the mural crew

how many of you have actually reported kurrupt2013?

I can't see his posts, but I know he makes at least 6 per page in rows of 4 at a time....

legendarystash
  • legendarystash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

u cant find jetpack in game cuz it only exists on a picture  mabey the mural is easter egg of famous maps on walls like mayan stuff mayans werent right about 2k12 so mabey this is an egg as a nod to conspiracy theories

Kurrupt... PLEASE! We all understand you dont believe theres a jetpack. So explain, ifbthere is nothing to "Decode," why do you insist on trolling the "Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural" forum? Stop coming to the page if theres nothing to find. If you arent trying to help, then you are wasting time. Im sick of skipping half of every page because you insist on posting the same thing over and over, with horrible vocabulary and a few different words.
Sorry guys, rant over.
  • TheChronic, HakatoX, Slash59 and 5 others like this

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:11 PM Edited by tadd, 08 December 2013 - 09:12 PM.

Truthfully... has anyone spent any amount of time looking at the stars with franklins telescope? There has to be more to these telescopes ingame than just looking at scenery... with an asteroid file and now coords above max altitude we could see anything up there... R* must know about how SA fans spent hours looking at the sky for UFOs... well now with a find in the game files of seeing the FZ ufo from the ground also it makes me think we could have to stargaze a bit... any astrologists in the house?
  • jamston likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

The simple fact is that no one has found anything of any use or consequence for quite some time, so arguing over who has found the largest pile of irrelevant tosh and half baked theory is the worst kind of dick measuring contest.

Stop being twats to each other everyone.

Interesting finds Mr Livid.

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:14 PM Edited by HakatoX, 08 December 2013 - 09:23 PM.

Truthfully... has anyone spent any amount of time looking at the stars with franklins telescope? There has to be more to these telescopes ingame than just looking at scenery... with an asteroid file you and now coords above max altitude we could see anything up there... R* must know about how SA fans spent hours looking at the sky for UFOs... well now with a find in the game files of seeing the FZ ufo from the ground also it makes me think we could have to stargaze a bit... any astrologists in the house?

I have amateur experience but without a star chart to work with it's all guess work..
We have to find the rotation rate of the earth, moon, and sun.
We need to plot a graph for primary coordinates..

IF it's based on real life constellations. we may have a good chunk of work cut out for us...

AnEvilVet...
yer not my mum... you really need to stop trying.
No matter what or how you say it, you cannot change who I am by nature and I don't appreciate hearing it everytime I say a person is being less than helpful...
He said "you look for it" despite having information to help.....

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

I haven't had any time at all to hunt and stuff because I've been working a lot of over time lately but I'm always catching up on progress in my free time. Anyway, I've been thinking more about the Altruist camp again and how the art work and writing there must mean something. What if "segregate and rearrange" is talking about the Altruists? They're ex-military who segregated into their own little community. They obviously have some knowledge of UFO's, more than likely knowing about the one over Zancudo. So what if the writings and art work have to be rearranged to make a proper guide of sorts? 

• HakatoX, Slash59 and rimer888 like this

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2016
    Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:18 PM

Ok guys kurrupt2013 has been temp banned, please don't reply to him.

• askinnywhitedildo, TheChronic, Grumbledore and 7 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users