Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
TitsAkimbo
  • TitsAkimbo

Silent Judge

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

so what's going on with this UFO marker and trail of "illuminati eyes" + other strange sh*t in the ripples of water starting at a waterfall in Tongva Valley near Zancudo Barranca...

http://youtu.be/IIBlyZzhpT8

I can see the eye and the skull/face with horns and honestly.. I don't know what to think

avarioussire
  • avarioussire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:10 PM Edited by avarioussire, 08 December 2013 - 04:19 PM.

so what's going on with this UFO marker and trail of "illuminati eyes" + other strange sh*t in the ripples of water starting at a waterfall in Tongva Valley near Zancudo Barranca...

Simulacra, faces in the fire or in other words, nothing. Its the mind making known shapes out of random nothing, its just the way our minds work and has led to countless false 'discoveries' both in game and IRL.

Did you even watch the video? I got the same image all the way down the river, hopping in exact locations, it's clearly the eye... sorry about the poor quality, i don't know how to properly capture gameplay, try watching it in 720p... or go look for yourself...  i'm telling you, THEY ARE THERE

rimer888
  • rimer888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

A few days ago someone posted about a gold plane they saw in the sky and was unable to shoot down. I just wanted to say I found this gold plane and managed to shoot it down in the ocean. I however could not find the wreck and got eaten by a shark. During the time I was looking for the wreckage I started hearing weird sounds. I am officially freaked out and think I need to take a break.

• phillip_trevors likes this

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Wow nice discovery, now all i want to know is what else is hidden in the game
and if it does not lead to the jetpack, i'm sure it leads to something very interesting
maybe some alien that we need to save from the military base or laboratory

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

I finally got gold in all 114 missions guys . I recieved no ingame messages , not even a stinkin good job kid lol

I have a couple misc items from my checklist before I hit a true 100%.

• tdurbo and Slash59 like this

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

id say take a break your seeing things.  

• Mr.Livid likes this

jamston
  • jamston

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

Simulacra, faces in the fire or in other words, nothing. Its the mind making known shapes out of random nothing, its just the way our minds work and has led to countless false 'discoveries' both in game and IRL.

Did you even watch the video? I got the same image all the way down the river, hopping in exact locations, it's clearly the eye... sorry about the poor quality, i don't know how to properly capture gameplay, try watching it in 720p... or go look for yourself...  i'm telling you, THEY ARE THERE

Yes, I watched the video. If you are sure they are get in the game files thread, if they are actually what you claim they are they will have texture files associated with them, though I reckon it will be yet another wild goose chase.

avarioussire
  • avarioussire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by avarioussire, 08 December 2013 - 04:33 PM.

go check it out yourself

rimer888
  • rimer888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

I finally got gold in all 114 missions guys . I recieved no ingame messages , not even a stinkin good job kid lol

Congratulations! It's to bad there isn't some form of reward for this (like infinite ammo or maybe a jetpack).

• Slash59 likes this

Thegtauser
  • Thegtauser

same as the others

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

A few days ago someone posted about a gold plane they saw in the sky and was unable to shoot down. I just wanted to say I found this gold plane and managed to shoot it down in the ocean. I however could not find the wreck and got eaten by a shark. During the time I was looking for the wreckage I started hearing weird sounds. I am officially freaked out and think I need to take a break.

its not gold its orangey yellow you see these jumbo jets at the airport its a airline decal

rimer888
  • rimer888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

its not gold its orangey yellow you see these jumbo jets at the airport its a airline decal

That is correct, these planes can take one hell of a punch (4 - 5 rockets from my buzzard), but I don't believe they have any significant importance. I just wanted to let the original poster know that I was able to shoot it down and nothing happened (except for strange noises in the ocean which is probably my mind playing tricks on me).

• Slash59 likes this

Thegtauser
  • Thegtauser

same as the others

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by Thegtauser, 08 December 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

That is correct, these planes can take one hell of a punch (4 - 5 rockets from my buzzard), but I don't believe they have any significant importance. I just wanted to let the original poster know that I was able to shoot it down and nothing happened (except for strange noises in the ocean which is probably my mind playing tricks on me).

Yea I see them all the time but the fact this one was trying to ram me was weird and I was able to shoot it but instead of going down it vanished like the UFOs do when you get too far, that dematerialize effect.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by McGyver55, 08 December 2013 - 05:27 PM.

I'm really at a loss here.

I'm going to trust you on this (unusual for me- I'm not very trusting).

I'm going to trust that the software running your console has not glitched something and robbed you of something needed as a requirement.

I'm going to go out on a limb and trust that Rockstar didn't give us a BROKEN/INCOMPLETE mystery... 

Nothing for GOLD on all missions?

Really Rockstar?

I'm betting there will be no fanfare when you get True 100% either.

I'm wondering what the f**k is the trigger/method of delivery/requirement... or is this whole thing just incomplete?

Someone on one of these threads (my disclaimer: I have NO way of verifying whether it is true or not and it does cite a lot of cloak and dagger "can't prove this or I'll get sued" sort of stuff) claims that some of the codes point to the game being designed with PC (or possibly next gen consoles) as the target gaming method...  with 360/PS3 being ports of the core game. They cited a lot of material that was left in but unactivated... and this indicates this may be for inclusion in the higher end gaming methods (PC/Next Gen)...

I hate this mystery...

I hate the alien egg, the asteroid and that stupid little jet pack man drawing... they sit there mocking me... and that complete interior on that Fort Z UFO... and that little decal with the jet pack man too... and that friggin' WOW signal... Not once, but twice.... I hate those two mine entrances... I hate that f**king bush that looks like Phil f**king Collins... I hate those stupid hippies, for no other reason than because they are hippies...  I even hate the Cargo Bob because if I ever hear anyone ask if someone else has tried "using the CargoBob" to do anything other that crashing it into the side of a mountain to die a fiery painful death, I'm gonna go all Trevor on them... on everything (realistically I'm kind of lazy lately, so I'll probably just throw one of my boots at the neighbor's cat... but I'll probably do it in a very Trevorish way)...(actually, Trevor would probably stick the boot to an RPG and shoot it at the cat... so maybe not that...) (although I could fashion a rudimentry RPG out of PVC pipe and fireworks... I'm guessing there would probably be some legal issues with that though... too much paperwork) 

I even hate that I've bookmarked this thread...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

WHAT IS THE TRIGGER?!?!?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US ROCKSTAR?!?

WE GAVE YOU OUR F**KING MONEY!!

DO YOU WANT OUR SANITY TOO?

WHY GOD?!    WHY?!?!?!  (Must be shouted out loud in a Homer Simpson voice)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

• LeeH1989, phillip_trevors, jacka and 3 others like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yea I see them all the time but the fact this one was trying to ram me was weird and I was able to shoot it but instead of going down it vanished like the UFOs do when you get too far, that dematerialize effect.

More than likely you were in its programmed path and once you'd shot it down it disappeared as programmed rather than have a crash site.  I wouldn't read anyting in the slightest into it.

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

guys get to the game file thread can see zancudo ufo from mt josah   its where it says their here on the blue print map   not my find.    but still get ur asses over their 

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

what about all the other alien symbols on the map   perhaps this is the clue we ve been waiting for............

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

McGuyver, you can hate everything you want except the cargobob.

Without the cargobob how would you be able to pick random people up and drop them off on top of the maze building?
  • krashr likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by stangone50, 08 December 2013 - 06:40 PM.

McGyver Believe me I feel your pain . I am still not without hope . I golded all the missions but I am still playing on a 99.5 % save . I even did them all with single playthroughs . I did not stack requirements .

There is also the alternate heist missions I can do although it doesnt show your stats anywhere even if you do complete them . Maybe after those i will get some kind of message atleast . I will post updates as i progress .

• Slash59 likes this

pnuta
  • pnuta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

Maybe r* will give us all the jet pack as the bestist ever Xmas present lol
  • rimer888 likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

But why should R* put a jet pack in the game and of what use would it be?  This is like searching for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow - it doesn't exist.  It's clearly all just a ploy to keep you playing.  IV had the mock terror alerts that were gradually lifted the more you progressed so that kept you playing.  V has the Mount Chiliad mural.

• Slash59 likes this

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

LOOK 

http://imgur.com/a/lOqeW

then look at the blue print map 

same location 

their are other ufo symbols on the map   say sandy shores maybe we just missed this and it is some kind of trigger 

what if we weren,t suppose to fly up to them, they were meant to fly to us ..............

CannaBitch
  • CannaBitch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

TrevorsMom is a troll...He's one of the users that buried that "Jetpack Hunt (Continued)" thread.

No is not a troll ! 

Risnock
  • Risnock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

0_0.jpg

pay attention to those antennas in the desert!
2 of them point out pros UFOs!
then the other 4 would point to other UFOs?

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:24 PM

I just noticed at the unmarked stage at the movie studio there is a woman screaming inside followed by what sounds like a lion or a dinosaur or something roaring. Then there's a little trap door on the side but it won't open.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 08 December 2013 - 07:41 PM.

several people seem to have been wondering if it wasn't a special thing that needed to be done to unlock certain events in the game

maybe this is one of them...
http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064250137

because from what I understand no one has ever completed that website test
and I may have figured out a way to do it

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:28 PM

been searchin around paleto bay and noticed............0_0.jpgthe symbol only showed up on two of the three signs (pointing to chiliad) and they only appear in the dark!!!! Bosh. that i defo something!!!0_0.jpg

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

been searchin around paleto bay and noticed............the symbol only showed up on two of the three signs (pointing to chiliad) and they only appear in the dark!!!! Bosh. that i defo something!!!

Are you saying that the extensions at the top only appear at night... or that they are there but blank during the day?... F**k.... now I have to check that out.

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:37 PM

been searchin around paleto bay and noticed............the symbol only showed up on two of the three signs (pointing to chiliad) and they only appear in the dark!!!! Bosh. that i defo something!!!

Are you saying that the extensions at the top only appear at night... or that they are there but blank during the day?... F**k.... now I have to check that out.

that blue symbol only appears in the dark!!!!

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

I'm working on something else at paleto that might be a puzzle.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users