• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

0_0.jpgplace where mike gets to see monkeys in the abduction scene

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:38 AM

0_0.jpgprolly nothing but follow to east and in center of desert ull find the egg rock and almost same distance to east from here in straight line will end up round t01 n t02 doors prolly nothing but mabey land markers used for a map or plots on a map like landmarks used for locating directions

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

not pushing theories just showing pics of what i dont see on some hundred pages ive read here and on reddit and a few other sites remember u paid extra for blueprint map if something isnt workin support can fix that and not give automated answer . but asking about a jetpack and a ufo without knowing in game if its there wont get answers but asking bout what they printed and charged extra for they would have to give some clue as to most of uv map just points to stuff a stratagy guide would point out ie: y shoot for the stars and add a tour of famous ppl hangouts i know its spoofed off hollywood but  just the map and mural seem to be left and the things they are for were cut from game whole game seems rushed . or u could ask rockstar if the 500000 lago zancudo docks is a misprint? mabey theyll answer that at least if they say its not a misprint u gotta think thats whats missin for next step to mural who gets 500 grand and y?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:49 AM

not pushing theories just showing pics of what i dont see on some hundred pages ive read here and on reddit and a few other sites remember u paid extra for blueprint map if something isnt workin support can fix that and not give automated answer . but asking about a jetpack and a ufo without knowing in game if its there wont get answers but asking bout what they printed and charged extra for they would have to give some clue as to most of uv map just points to stuff a stratagy guide would point out ie: y shoot for the stars and add a tour of famous ppl hangouts i know its spoofed off hollywood but  just the map and mural seem to be left and the things they are for were cut from game whole game seems rushed . or u could ask rockstar if the 500000 lago zancudo docks is a misprint? mabey theyll answer that at least if they say its not a misprint u gotta think thats whats missin for next step to mural who gets 500 grand and y?

Shoot For The Sars has nothing to do with the tour guide. It signifies that there is a collectible weapon at that location.

Everything on the UV map has been explained at various points in this thread.

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

one on back wasnt someone just said it must b a misprint but nothing official yet right?

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

here is sane version of mural       find red eye on mt top find xs see ufo on top = cracked egg hmm jetpack symbol gotta b at fort zancudo look n find black ufo seg and rearrange right? rearrange easteregg  reverse ur squares now the ufo is where hippie camp is and clue on car looks just like the mural left box ? could it b the right answer no cuz rockstar will never say sht lol

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:56 AM

but cant disprove that either huh lol the mural is a mind fuk huh lol

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:02 AM

one on back wasnt someone just said it must b a misprint but nothing official yet right?

There will never be anything official, just what we work it out to be.  The information on the back of the map is the reason why you have received the map.  You, the player, have been sent this map by Ron.  He sent this to you so that you can come and purchase drugs from Trevor.  This is why the map states Trevor Phillips Enterprises on the back.

The directions on the back are an instruction to you, the player, to come to this location so you can purchase the drugs but obviously this will have no affect in the game because you don't play as yourself, you play as Trevor, Michael or Franklin.

This is why it's on the back of the map as it has no impact on the game.

The information on the other side of the map has been written by Ron, who is a conspiracy theorist, as a record of all of the weird stuff he suspects is around the island, ie collectible weapons, spaceship parts, Omega, letter scraps.

It's just a neat little way of explaining why you as a person in the real world, have a copy of a map that is also featured in the game world (it's in the strip club after Trevor takes it over).

It's a very cool way of doing it but it isn't an instruction to you to send a character there while you're playing.  It's just like a special edition booklet for something like Halo where it's written as if it was a field ops manual for Spartans, even though in reality it's an instruction manual for a video game.

• Crimie Marston, Slash59 and _The_Kaiser_ like this

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

i see what ur saying but i asked rockstar and if what u say is true they should b able to answer if the mission is broke or if its just an egg in itself which is possible . but those kinda instructions on map which tells u locations of stuff is horrible if its just a egg like that lol ur a very smart person if it turns out to b like that though to see it as a joke when others see it as a clue i think its just an egg to but then sometimes i dont so i just emaild support n told them of my purchase and askin if game was messed up or defective so im just waiting for response its in review atm. no automated response yet . i havent read a post of someone asking bout that part of map to support i only see ppl askin bout jetpack n ufo so this is a good idea dont u think for an email to rockstar about something they wrote and charged extra for mabey a answer of no there is no mission for that u wasted ur money for what u couldve found on youtube vids of all collectables lol 

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:27 AM

i see what ur saying but i asked rockstar and if what u say is true they should b able to answer if the mission is broke or if its just an egg in itself which is possible . but those kinda instructions on map which tells u locations of stuff is horrible if its just a egg like that lol ur a very smart person if it turns out to b like that though to see it as a joke when others see it as a clue i think its just an egg to but then sometimes i dont so i just emaild support n told them of my purchase and askin if game was messed up or defective so im just waiting for response its in review atm. no automated response yet . i havent read a post of someone asking bout that part of map to support i only see ppl askin bout jetpack n ufo so this is a good idea dont u think for an email to rockstar about something they wrote and charged extra for mabey a answer of no there is no mission for that u wasted ur money for what u couldve found on youtube vids of all collectables lol 

Well I've read the mission scripts and there isn't a mission in the game that relates to that.  I just think it's people letting their judgement be clouded because they believe everything on the map is exactly what it says and must exist, exactly like they have done with the mural.

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

what about this theory what if no internet u played story mode saw mural u would think when u found 3 ufos with 4th bieng able to b seen anytime 3 after story complete ud think uve solved the mural right mabey not explain it but u would think mabey guy with jet pack u gotta fly high to see ur egg ufos? but with net u hear ppl saying it means this i work for rockstar or my favorite lol look what i found lol mabey ufos is it huh after 2 months and nothing but the first ufo found 2 days after release? 

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:45 AM

like i said not pushing one theory just throwing stuff ive noticed on second playthrough i even let the movie producer who killed lenora johnson get away and he says soloman did it or soloman made me do it so im hoping he gives me sumthin extra to do prolly waste of time i just dont see point of kill him or let him go why would it matter should be the kill part is intended but why the choice and what u get for choice nothin ? im almost 100 again and im not playing a 3rd time but the first person i let go from trailer in river came back and i didnt have a choice but to kill thats pretty kool that stuff like that happens but is that really all the choice? guy in trailer/////wife of sub guy////////dr freelander////////lenoras killer////////////bigfoot///////// why do i get option to kill em no im not talkin bout deaths in end just those ones the ones that like to flash blue n red till u walk away or kill em. y is there only 5? if there is one more than i dont remeber  but if not then 5 is wierd for choices like that dont u think?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

like i said not pushing one theory just throwing stuff ive noticed on second playthrough i even let the movie producer who killed lenora johnson get away and he says soloman did it or soloman made me do it so im hoping he gives me sumthin extra to do prolly waste of time i just dont see point of kill him or let him go why would it matter should be the kill part is intended but why the choice and what u get for choice nothin ? im almost 100 again and im not playing a 3rd time but the first person i let go from trailer in river came back and i didnt have a choice but to kill thats pretty kool that stuff like that happens but is that really all the choice? guy in trailer/////wife of sub guy////////dr freelander////////lenoras killer////////////bigfoot///////// why do i get option to kill em no im not talkin bout deaths in end just those ones the ones that like to flash blue n red till u walk away or kill em. y is there only 5? if there is one more than i dont remeber  but if not then 5 is wierd for choices like that dont u think?

There are more than 5. There are all of the people in you can pick up as hitch-hikers and take to the Altruists. There's the actor you kidnap and can either let go or kill him by parking the car he's in in front of a train.

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

not trying to find shadows in rocks or glitches im thinking of a logical way of unlocking something in a game and if the all gold everything dosent work then what i see they found wierd files of lazers n egg so how do we unlock it without cheating no cheats used would b one for sure right? then what u see the spots ur spose to b now what how to get it open a cutscene from download or some obscure file only loaded once might happen or mabey just mabey game was rushed so fast that they forgot to cut the clues to things they cut 

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:55 AM

pick up hitch hiker look at screen words that pop up theyre in upper left right? dont the kill him or let him go show up blue and in center or to the right for the ones like bigfoot? im playing it over now but i remember the five i mention look different when words pop on screen for choice show me a pic and prove me wrong but ive had game 3 weeks now and this is 2nd playthrough and im payin attention now

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

think the missing ufo /jetpack clues  are a difference from blue n red. what do u think evilvet? what is the purpose of let go or kill option? r we playing true crime is it just a spoof on that?

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

other gta games them choices affected the end right? but this time it dosent? gta playboy kill get house let go get money and dont talk to him pretty good prize for that but gta 5 nothing gets u anything for that choice? unfinished game or cut alot of stuff and left mural by mistake?

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

There are more than 5. There are all of the people in you can pick up as hitch-hikers and take to the Altruists. There's the actor you kidnap and can either let go or kill him by parking the car he's in in front of a train.

k there is one more considering bigfoot is 100% thing mabey that one dosent count and there is still five  but lets say 6 then what is the point of the choice ? all those ppl should die dont u think y the choice? cuz were bieng watched by santa clause lol? first playthrough i killed em all and nothing this time im saving them all and see what happens better than tripping on shadows dont u think lol

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

mabey cracked egg= mt chiliad ufo   jetpack refering to gta sa = bigfoot which was big big myth ppl looked for and mabey just mabey ufo is a flyable ufo  but how to get it ufo is found in files in studio? how u get it ? has any 1 100% let lenoras killer go yet? as he might help with studio gig?  just trying to figure out how to trigger something studio related ideas that really havent been talked about through all the stuff i read in 2 weeks which is alot hence y second playthrough is taking a while lol

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

k there is one more considering bigfoot is 100% thing mabey that one dosent count and there is still five  but lets say 6 then what is the point of the choice ? all those ppl should die dont u think y the choice? cuz were bieng watched by santa clause lol? first playthrough i killed em all and nothing this time im saving them all and see what happens better than tripping on shadows dont u think lol

There's also the estate agent, you can kill him or let him go. There are also the two random encounters where a police officer is chasing a criminal, you can leave them be, help the officer or help the prisoner. There's also the motel shootout where you can kill or help the criminals.

All of these feed back into unique dialogue between the main characters and the people around them and the psychological report you get at the end.  They have no impact on unlocking a mystery or anything like that as there is nothing to unlock.

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

k the estate agent debunks me but still y the choices like that just for an egg report that kinda sux kinda think 60 bux was too much for game or the gta forums ruined game for me which is my fault lol

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:25 AM

what ive learned on mural everything on mural can be explained except for jetpack box y is that its not a dlc if its for dlc then ufo is 2nd big dlc indicated by 2 x boxs and the jetpack indicated by 3 x boxes will be the ballad of gay tony version of gta 5 jetpack 3rd dlc possibly cj comes back ?

momox
  • momox

The Ginger

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:26 AM Edited by momox, 06 December 2013 - 11:27 AM.

ok so i took a helicopter under the map and flew to the usual spots every body wants to check altruist camp  mt chiliad fort zancudo were lights show up and some more i know this doesn't prove anything but it's cool heres the link http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos and if that doesn't work my tag on social club is momox143  and i also have a picture of the spider web that spawns on chiliad  at night 

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

ok so i took a helicopter under the map and flew to the usual spots every body wants to check altruist camp  mt chiliad fort zancudo were lights show up and some more i know this doesn't prove anything but it's cool heres the link http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos and if that doesn't work my tag on social club is momox143  and i also have a picture of the spider web that spawns on chiliad  at night 

I found this picture of yours interesting, especially as the symbol matches that on the sand glyph -

0_0.jpg

http://rsg.ms/1bl6sDE

• TappingTheVein likes this

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by ll rdny ll, 06 December 2013 - 11:47 AM.

ok so i took a helicopter under the map and flew to the usual spots every body wants to check altruist camp  mt chiliad fort zancudo were lights show up and some more i know this doesn't prove anything but it's cool heres the link [url="http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos[/urjl] and if that doesn't work my tag on social club is momox143  and i also have a picture of the spider web that spawns on chiliad  at night

I found this picture of yours interesting, especially as the symbol matches that on the sand glyph -

[img]http://prod.cloud.ro...xCADbkQ/0_0.jpg[/ihmg]

[url="http://rsg.ms/1bl6sD.../rsg.ms/1bl6sDE[/uirl]
Hey EvilVet, I was on a motorcycle. Made those tracks.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

ok so i took a helicopter under the map and flew to the usual spots every body wants to check altruist camp  mt chiliad fort zancudo were lights show up and some more i know this doesn't prove anything but it's cool heres the link [url="http://socialclub.ro...pmatic/myphotos[/urjl] and if that doesn't work my tag on social club is momox143  and i also have a picture of the spider web that spawns on chiliad  at night

[img]http://prod.cloud.ro...xCADbkQ/0_0.jpg[/ihmg]

[url="http://rsg.ms/1bl6sD.../rsg.ms/1bl6sDE[/uirl]
Hey EvilVet, I was on a motorcycle. Made those tracks.

Ah, fair enough then :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users