Quantcast

» «
Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 06 December 2013 - 12:06 AM.

well what if you send a pic of a ufo to omega, or ron
or call ron or omea whitlist looking at the ufo

I don't think calling Ron does anything if I remember correctly I tried that and I think a few others have to

but calling Ron's radio show I didn't try
nor have I ever tried to call his radio show in multiplayer
all I ever get is a voicemail box
But anyone wanting to give it a shot the number is
273 555 0155
  • LegendaryMudkip likes this

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

^^it has been done,no success
Hah when they got discovered people went nuts

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 06 December 2013 - 12:14 AM.

^^it has been done,no success
Hah when they got discovered people went nuts

well then there you go
there's the answer you were looking for
that settles that lol
thanks for the info

**edit**
I guess now I can stop calling Rons radio show everytime I see anything new lol
  • tdurbo likes this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

I guess the trail of yellow flowers just leads to a view of Chiliad that is pretty damn close to the outline of the mural, putting more solidity on my theory that the Altruist are involved. The flowers start where you see the Thelma and Louise easter egg and lead all the way to the hill behind the radio tower at the camp. Still, this doesn't prove anything but it is pretty interesting. I'm sure these flowers are found all over the place as well but I've only found them in that area along the trail and right in front of the cave.

4F7so8Z.jpg

SwvKyIs.jpg

t8BSp6G.jpg

yeaEwn2.jpg

lPFh7kg.jpg

Here they are in front of the cave but they're mixed with other flowers.

RsqUVxk.jpg

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by Mr.Livid, 06 December 2013 - 12:52 AM.

I'm sure you have all seen this place before, but why is there three chairs? also they light up in different colours. at night0_0.jpgand an eye maybe?0_0.jpg

Slash59
  • Slash59

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:53 AM

There would be no stealth mode as we hold all alarm codes too :) as I say someone would of said if we look after their office. We do loads of celebrities houses though, give you one guess which male celebrity has a proper sex dungeon in his apartment?

Chef Gordon Ramsay... lol he seams like enough of a bastard to have something like that.
or the prince... hard to say.
(I don't know many British celebrities :p)
neither, though we do one of Gordon's houses over here, I haven't been there though.

mattyb401
  • mattyb401

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'm sure you have all seen this place before, but why is there three chairs? also they light up in different colours. at night0_0.jpgand an eye maybe?0_0.jpg

Eh, I think it's just a stage and commonly there is a guitarist, bassist, and singer sitting down playing country and folk music. The drummer of course has a throne behind the kit. And the rug, that's just a pretty common pattern I think. Love it though, I think we should continue to throw sh*t against the wall. (no joke)

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:01 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 06 December 2013 - 01:17 AM.

@ Druminator
here's a good shot of the Setting Sun that I just took a second ago
I know it's kind of grainy
it's because I take the photos straight from my television
I know it looks like a hole Sun there but it's not
what you're actually seeing is the reflection of 1/2 the Sun
I would assume that in order to put the dots in it you have to find a place to stand and view it where they would be just a tiny bit of land mass sticking up out of the water?
or maybe the outer circle is a representation of the halo that you see in this image and the Sun is actually the dot?

either way I'll look around see what I can come up with

I'll also have a look on the East Coast and see if I can't find something that would resemble this with the Rising Sun

IMAG0391_1_zpsb4e84b7c.jpg

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:17 AM

I'm think I'm starting to see things.....

y8QFeSx.jpg

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by lwn721, 06 December 2013 - 01:56 AM.

I'm sure you have all seen this place before, but why is there three chairs? also they light up in different colours. at night

Actually this have been found like hundreds pages before(forgot exact page) and it has even clearer image that show the 3 lights at night.

It's at the Lost MC and is so interesting that the 3 lights are in colors corresponding to 3 protag(orange/red, green, blue). Then there're 3 chairs under those 3 lights.

It simply draw my attention before but no one looked or worked on it... Maybe people should see if there's anything relates to the murals.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 06 December 2013 - 02:25 AM.

@ lwn721
if you go on the right hand side of the stage
you will fined a poster with a alien on it
it's movie poster
I spent a little time at the place
very little
I didn't really find anything interesting but that's not to say that there's nothing there to find
I find the two large tanks found not far from there that are covered with alien graffiti far more interesting than the lost MC stage but that's just my opinion

but hey you never know
Leave no stone unturned

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by POWA, 06 December 2013 - 02:49 AM.

The other day there was a discussion about coming across fully dressed aliens at the movie studio. I was replaying the Construction Site Assassination so I could use the no police glitch and I found one. http://socialclub.ro...A_0-fgRnV4SiJsw

Yeah, that's true, but he was wanting all the actors in full alien costumes at the same time. So far, I have only seen one like yourself.

It simply draw my attention before but no one looked or worked on it... Maybe people should see if there's anything relates to the murals.

I know some people have looked into it, but nothing has come from it. One tried idea was to have the 3 three characters stand under their light colors at the same time. I don't remember if it was at 3am or not.

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

Try this coordinate tool
http://tools.glokon.org/gta-map/

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:34 AM

Maybe this is a clock?
Accidently delete a line
2817bzb.jpg

Matbe it the silhouette of a Titan flying towards the sun.
  • Mr.Livid and cyberwookie81 like this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by Druminator, 06 December 2013 - 03:52 AM.

I think it's time for me to start looking for something downtown. I've yet to explore that area at all because it's so overwhelming. I don't see why there wouldn't be another UFO somewhere like near the air port. I know it's been said before but I need a change.

The big tower behind Sightings has some doors that would need a wall timed parachute jump to land on. Anyone tried this?

• timesteal likes this

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:51 AM

^yep this puzzle is far from complete
I was around when they were first found.. It was in a very short time period people even thought then we haven't found them all

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

There MUST be something with the Altruist camp. The fence is able to open, yet they never open it to let me in. There must be some requirements that have to be met for it to open? I know they open it for you when you take the random stranger to them but is that the only time it's to open? Just for that one instance?

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:15 AM

I think it's time for me to start looking for something downtown. I've yet to explore that area at all because it's so overwhelming. I don't see why there wouldn't be another UFO somewhere like near the air port. I know it's been said before but I need a change.

The big tower behind Sightings has some doors that would need a wall timed parachute jump to land on. Anyone tried this?

Just a thought..... Bishops WTF Building UFO looks a bit like the UFO glyph that is missing an angled side. Tried to post pic for a visual, but search the two images and see what u think.

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

Try this coordinate tool
http://tools.glokon.org/gta-map/

for those of you who don't use the chilliad mystery sub reddit, someone pointed out on there that the coordinates for the zancudo ufo matches right where it says 'take control' on the blueprint map

http://www.nextpower...74-9dd59ef8.jpg

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

Alright I've never heard this mentioned anywhere. I went flying above the airport for the first time ever as Franklin and once I get as high as I can go I see this huge golden plane, I didn't think nothing of it at first. It looked as though it was turning to make a landing, but no, this thing turned around and was coming right at me. I barely missed the collision. It was a pretty intense sight. Anyway, it turns around and does the same thing, and again, and again. This plane was trying to ram me out of the sky. Over and over. I flew lower and it was just circling above me. I fly back up and it proceeds to try ramming me again. That is when I shot a missile at it and got an instant three stars. It didn't take it out though, it started to run away. I shot it two more times and it vanished. Pretty damn weird. I'm hoping I can trigger this again. Anyway, here's some pictures of the son of a bitch. You can see it flies away and then turns back towards me.

RYrPoFy.jpg

PZ7UbOs.jpg

Vk1Xclj.jpg

Fg6BdfC.jpg

Also, what is up with this restricted area with the black SUV at the very end of the airport?

9Ign6KD.jpg

Also...

g2Sg5K9.jpg

• Canucks likes this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:29 AM

It kind of reminds me of a plane in a holding pattern. They will circle around the airport until they're cleared to land.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:36 AM

Uh, WTF?  So I had a ticket into R* support for my bugged out epsilon mission --  Havent been able to trigger the last epsilon mission at all.  Got kicked offline like 4 times in a row, had a message sitting in my inbox to try single player now.  Went in and I can finally play this last f*cking mission. 

How the f*ck did fix my single player?  I have PSN & PSN+ but I thought the sync was one way?  the f*ck happened here?  Ima call them tomorrow and tell them thanks but my UFO I was flying disappeared. maybe they can mod it back in for me ;)

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

Uh, WTF?  So I had a ticket into R* support for my bugged out epsilon mission --  Havent been able to trigger the last epsilon mission at all.  Got kicked offline like 4 times in a row, had a message sitting in my inbox to try single player now.  Went in and I can finally play this last f*cking mission. 

How the f*ck did fix my single player?  I have PSN & PSN+ but I thought the sync was one way?  the f*ck happened here?  Ima call them tomorrow and tell them thanks but my UFO I was flying disappeared. maybe they can mod it back in for me ;)

Do this mean you have true 100% now?

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:43 AM

Happened to me too with the Mr Philips no survivors requirement. As soon as I complained publicly, I got it the next day. Could be R* playing with the files and stuff through the cloud server, or could be a coincidence.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 06 December 2013 - 07:46 AM.

Do this mean you have true 100% now?

on epsilon tract 8 of 10 right now, gettin close :) have a few more random events too but those are probaly dont matter.  and the one hobby and pasttime thats collectors edition only.

the way i finished the epsilon missions is

Spoiler

Some of these epsilon tracts so far are really weird.  Still getting the last few. The locations of interest so far to me were

Spoiler

Happened to me too with the Mr Philips no survivors requirement. As soon as I complained publicly, I got it the next day. Could be R* playing with the files and stuff through the cloud server, or could be a coincidence.

mine was literally broke for like 2+ real world weeks. And I got an email from them directly after.  I called and complained again earlier in the week and was pushed up the support chain so who knows wtf just happened.

Dann_47
  • Dann_47

King in NFS, Noob in DOTA

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:13 AM

So guys, you could increase the chance of seeing all these mysteries by doing your own story and not load someones else 100% save, as you wont know how they (the 100% save giver) actually completed the story. As such, if the 100% save game already completed one mission that has two endings, such as the Delivering The Truth mission, the mystery  will occur this way, but if you chose other option in the mission,

Spoiler
, the mystery could appear in different way.

so its better to play the story yourself and start exploring things.

and yes, even the platform on the chiliad writes it. COME BACK WHEN YOUR STORY IS FINISHED. the 'YOUR' really makes a point there.

That was the whole base of Brian's first theory, wasn't it? Then the guy went insane. But going back to its roots, I can attest to the fact that finishing the game multiple times in different ways won't give you anything different. Not even a rock out of place.

"Karma is a bitch" - not so much. Or maybe it is, when you speak so much of it that you yourself go nuts.

Oh yes; that's the first theory i read, although i actually doubt that :p

but seeing that, i cannot unlock more mission, as i am stuck at one franklin's hidden mission. well, i went to the strangers and freaks icon on the radar and saw beverly there but i accidently killed him (as if my car exploded :p) and the icon never shows back. 

As Brian's theory is the first theory ive read, i quite believe it, and it seems im stuck forever.

or in shorter words, i cant achieve the 100%, and i cant reveal this mural

oh yes, does anybody else realised only Michael is the one that always experiencing these paranormal stuffs?? I felt poor to him.

Kifflom, brother brother.

gtfoz
  • gtfoz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:20 AM

update picture

288c95d.jpg

Nice try, but that would seem a tad off as the line between "12" and "3" would then indicate "1:30" which doesn't seem to point us in any particular direction?  Could you elaborate on where you think this may lead?

Yeah you are probably right, I dont  know how it could help us at the moment.

Thought it matched with time which mount chiliad ufo spawn.

my apologizes

Darkrebirth
  • Darkrebirth

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/grand_theft_auto_v

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:04 AM

Do you guys think this place has any significance to this mystery? It has a valve that is connected to a pipe that shoots water when you kick it. I haven't seen this type of valve anywhere else in the game. If they went as far as putting water effects in it then maybe it has a purpose?

irQzZ28.jpg

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

well, thats it.  I'm never looking at another f*cking collectable again.  Got like 5 random events ill have done tomorrow and it will be as close to everything 100% legitly completed as I can do without collectors edition.  Honestly I dont think it will do anything. 

QQiJ2po.png

Ie6Tbop.png

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

hmmmm why is their an innocent catagory ? only on story mode and not in online hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm y the hell would they wanna keep track of how many ppl u kill that arnt a threat to u? just sayin just think lol  and what about 500k to the docks in lago zancudo any 1 email rockstar like i did about mission bieng glitched??????????  lol could they be related ?????? 3 ufos  1 is fake = egg 2 are left an evil lookin one and a peaceful looking one under which says save us ?  this is not a theory these are unsolved things too and what does all these have in common w/o brain remarks just asking for another persons thought as nothing has turned up yet for any 1 cept having a lazer shootin fake bullets on a firetruck? mabey the way to do this mural in game like rockstar intended?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users