• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

GUYS... please go to chiliad, and try and either work out exactly where the holo is, or find a UFO, or even both, as according to the glyph, the projection craft is straight above the real one :)

I have tried this and my game glitches and freezes . I asked about it but no one answered . When I position 2 charachters too close on chiliad and switch my game freezes .

I had michael at the platform to make the ufo spawn then i tried to inspect above with franklin the game froze

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

https://www.google.c...p%3A%2F%2Fthetr

Check this... familiar? This is from real life. We can learn from this picture!

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

Dear god... I have just realised that there's a lot to be learned from 'Ready Player One!' It too had three distinct challenges, and three prizes, which were only useful in obtaining one grand prize! WE HAVE THREE, a jetpack, UFO and egg, just like the three keys in the book! Also like the book, the clues are all cryptic as f*ck, and like the WOW! signal they require outside research and knowledge to solve. Basically, let's go about this like Wade Watts does. ONE THING AT A GODDAMNED TIME. At the beginning of the book, the clues are everywhere, but none fit together. It's patience and simplicity that leads to the first prize, and most imortantly isolation from unrelated, more complex later clues. Going on the resarch theory, I PRESENT TO YOU, DERINKUYU. I admi ti actually learned about the aliens meme by watchign the tv show seriously when it was on last year, and this in particular is just... exactly what we have here! This place was built into the mountain to protect from UFOs, according to the nutters who believe this crap. However, we can learn that the place had air vents, tiny ones, that led all the way out through the top of the stone. Someone referenced some air vents like these, covered by grates? CLUE.

Sorry for the dupe post but it got drowned in small talk while i was typing and became irrelevant.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

GUYS... please go to chiliad, and try and either work out exactly where the holo is, or find a UFO, or even both, as according to the glyph, the projection craft is straight above the real one :)

I have tried this and my game glitches and freezes . I asked about it but no one answered . When I position 2 charachters too close on chiliad and switch my game freezes .

I had michael at the platform to make the ufo spawn then i tried to inspect above with franklin the game froze

I don't have trouble switching on top of Chiliad, myself.

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

@ themutedtrumpet That's what I thought at first. But it doesn't appear to work that way. If you search just 'shoot' for example, it returns one record: ammunition. Ammunition isn't one of the six returned for 'shoot for the stars'.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned about it only being able to display 6 results. If it could show more, ammunation would be on there too, and probably every other website. The 6 it returns when you search that are most likely the 6 websites with the most uses of the words 'for' and 'the'.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Seriosuly guys, this is big. Derinkuyu was supposedly built into a mountain by aztects to shelter and hide them from UFOs. 'Children of the Mountain'???!!!!!!!! Chiliad is a version of Derinkuyu, I'm sure of it.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

For christs sake the beam glyph is a mountain with an ufo on top. They arent even connected in the drawings. Besides that the game file for it is clue_mountain
  • AnEvilVet likes this

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by Awolspitfire, 14 October 2013 - 05:03 PM.

For christs sake the beam glyph is a mountain with an ufo on top. They arent even connected in the drawings. Besides that the game file for it is clue_mountain

It's not a mountain, it has straight sides. The mural covers that, why use it in a glyph too? By the way, as for the mural? http://www.anciental...derground-city/ It shows a lot of similarities with derinkuyu, one of the things people use to argue the existence of ancient aliens. It was sealed usign large round stones, and had tiny air vents reaching out from the mountain. LOOK FOR THIS STUFF. That'd explain the 'children of the mountain' idea :) We can also use the mural to determine where the exits are, as the lines sometimes reach the edge of the mountain. There's one on each side, halfway up.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Truezinc,

I wasnt referring to the chalk crosses ive mentioned but the big red crosses others have found.
Your post seemed to have a bit of a niggle at my suggestion, I'm honestly not bothered what you do with it, you asked for suggestions on what else you could add and im the only to reply thats all.

I also considered the hologram flying saucer (not a UFO, we know its a flying saucer lol) could be projected from a real one but either way its coming from somewhere.

One of the men in black movies hid a flying saucer in plain view, we've got one at the oddities museum, has it been checked whether its in full form or just stuck on the building.

I still believe myself that shoot for the stars either means some sort of shooting action or shoot out where you get 5 wanted stars.

Maybe from the observatory with time you can see a UFO amount at the stars and thats what you have to shoot down somehow.

My first gut reaction to the chillad chart at the cable cars was that its like a pyramid map but i think thats been left because we cant find an accesable hatch anywhere.
Maybe its a map for when/if we get into a flying saucer.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

WHY IS EVEYONE IGNORING DERINKUYU? This is a real life example of basically the same conspiracy XD Mountain and everything! http://en.wikipedia....nderground_City

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Truezinc,

I wasnt referring to the chalk crosses ive mentioned but the big red crosses others have found.
Your post seemed to have a bit of a niggle at my suggestion, I'm honestly not bothered what you do with it, you asked for suggestions on what else you could add and im the only to reply thats all.

I also considered the hologram flying saucer (not a UFO, we know its a flying saucer lol) could be projected from a real one but either way its coming from somewhere.

One of the men in black movies hid a flying saucer in plain view, we've got one at the oddities museum, has it been checked whether its in full form or just stuck on the building.

I still believe myself that shoot for the stars either means some sort of shooting action or shoot out where you get 5 wanted stars.

Maybe from the observatory with time you can see a UFO amount at the stars and thats what you have to shoot down somehow.

My first gut reaction to the chillad chart at the cable cars was that its like a pyramid map but i think thats been left because we cant find an accesable hatch anywhere.
Maybe its a map for when/if we get into a flying saucer.

http://en.wikipedia....nderground_City READ. THIS. It was featured on 'ancient Aliens' (Yes, the meme show) a while back.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

It's not a mountain, it has straight sides. The mural covers that, why use it in a glyph too? By the way, as for the mural? http://www.anciental...derground-city/ It shows a lot of similarities with derinkuyu, one of the things people use to argue the existence of ancient aliens. It was sealed usign large round stones, and had tiny air vents reaching out from the mountain. LOOK FOR THIS STUFF. That'd explain the 'children of the mountain' idea :) We can also use the mural to determine where the exits are, as the lines sometimes reach the edge of the mountain. There's one on each side, halfway up.

lol yeah clue_rain and clu3_moon are not the rain and moon glyph either sherlock?

it is a mountain

and mount chiliads geigraphicall reference in reql life is mount diablo. Ant that is proven as well

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Awolspitfire, 14 October 2013 - 05:17 PM.

lol yeah clue_rain and clu3_moon are not the rain and moon glyph either sherlock?

it is a mountain

and mount chiliads geigraphicall reference in reql life is mount diablo. Ant that is proven as well

why would the mountain A) be shown twice

B) Have flat sides and a zigzag, like a beam. Just because it says mountain, doesnt mean it shows one, it means it's related to that bit of the puzzle. We already have the mountain, it's the mural... again, like derinkuyu... http://en.wikipedia....nderground_City

TrueZink
  • TrueZink

Team Player

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Truezinc,

In which case huge apologies for the misunderstanding - my post in no way was meant to niggle at your suggestion and truth be told, sadly I re-read my post to make sure I didn't offend / get anyones back up as that really is the last thing I want to do - clearly I didn't achieve that.

And yes you are 100% correct - you are the only one to respond to this. Hence the reason (partly the reason) I didn't want to come across as having a niggle or as dismissive, the other "partly" is I am just not like that! The truth is I think the red crosses may tie in somehow - my question on red or white was only because you mentioned "chalk" - I assumed traditional white and I guess in my head I pictured the red crosses & arrows as 'painted'...

I guess what I am trying to say is; Please give me ideas, the more the merrier really, and I respectfully ask that you include as much detail as possible for a purely selfish reason - it makes my life in putting it on a map easier. If you don't / can't then that's fine but it will just mean I will have to do it myself (I have validated everything so far on the map personally for my own interest but this has only been because of others findings). I am just hoping that people will go "found a glyph/cross/arrow et al at this point *insert link*" because they took a photo at the time or remember it.

I am about to start logging radio masts and big satellite dishes because it was mentioned and it may lead to further discoveries. Just been trying to make it rain on Chilliad to help prove or disprove the 2nd UFO above Chilliad theory (off topic findings to follow).

TLDR: Sorry Scoobysrt, I think the spirit in which I wrote my post has been lost - I genuinely want to explore as many options as possible.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

Truezinc,

In which case huge apologies for the misunderstanding - my post in no way was meant to niggle at your suggestion and truth be told, sadly I re-read my post to make sure I didn't offend / get anyones back up as that really is the last thing I want to do - clearly I didn't achieve that.

And yes you are 100% correct - you are the only one to respond to this. Hence the reason (partly the reason) I didn't want to come across as having a niggle or as dismissive, the other "partly" is I am just not like that! The truth is I think the red crosses may tie in somehow - my question on red or white was only because you mentioned "chalk" - I assumed traditional white and I guess in my head I pictured the red crosses & arrows as 'painted'...

I guess what I am trying to say is; Please give me ideas, the more the merrier really, and I respectfully ask that you include as much detail as possible for a purely selfish reason - it makes my life in putting it on a map easier. If you don't / can't then that's fine but it will just mean I will have to do it myself (I have validated everything so far on the map personally for my own interest but this has only been because of others findings). I am just hoping that people will go "found a glyph/cross/arrow et al at this point *insert link*" because they took a photo at the time or remember it.

I am about to start logging radio masts and big satellite dishes because it was mentioned and it may lead to further discoveries. Just been trying to make it rain on Chilliad to help prove or disprove the 2nd UFO above Chilliad theory (off topic findings to follow).

TLDR: Sorry Scoobysrt, I think the spirit in which I wrote my post has been lost - I genuinely want to explore as many options as possible.

Then be the only one who listens to a clue and explore this. http://en.wikipedia....nderground_City It's SO DEFINITELY connected, its a part of the REAL WORLD alien theories ffs! It was on 'Aliens Guy's' own TV show.

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

@Awolspitfire: Everyone has seen your link, you're not really helping your cause by posting it over and over. The similarities are very intriguing, yes, but I think the reason everyone is so unimpressed by it is that the idea of the existence of tunnels under Chiliad has been suggested many, many times. Regardless of how much faith anyone puts in this, people have searched for entrances to them and glitched inside the mountain to look for them and nothing has worked. So, consequently there is nothing we can do with this information you're presenting that hasn't been tried.

• AnEvilVet likes this

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by Awolspitfire, 14 October 2013 - 05:38 PM.

@Awolspitfire: Everyone has seen your link, you're not really helping your cause by posting it over and over. The similarities are very intriguing, yes, but I think the reason everyone is so unimpressed by it is that the idea of the existence of tunnels under Chiliad has been suggested many, many times. Regardless of how much faith anyone puts in this, people have searched for entrances to them and glitched inside the mountain to look for them and nothing has worked. So, consequently there is nothing we can do with this information you're presenting that hasn't been tried.

Sorry. Thought i was onto something. But regardless of the filename i still think the glyphs signify a UFO above chiliad, projecting a fake UFO. PLEASE try it out cos im not on 100% and people are just gunna keep telling you to ignore it based on nothing but a vague filename that may or may not be legit...

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

@TrueZink I'm right behind you with this map idea, I think it would be of great benefit to have a definitive map of all clues/points of interest. The only reason I haven't offered my services earlier is that I'm not online with GTA 5 so any pictures of locations I need to give you may be slow in arriving and possibly low quality. If you think you can work with this, I am happy to help map out the locations/directions of the radio towers and satellites.

testtendo
  • testtendo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Truezinc,

Then be the only one who listens to a clue and explore this. http://en.wikipedia....nderground_City It's SO DEFINITELY connected, its a part of the REAL WORLD alien theories ffs! It was on 'Aliens Guy's' own TV show.

Given the conspiracy nature of the hunt, I had assumed the mural depicted a 'DUMB' or Deep Underground Military Base- https://www.google.c... military bases

I do somewhat believe in an entrance from the altruist camp radio tower building, or the cave below, so it's entirely possible that they have their own underground complex and maybe they're even connected.

Great work everyone, keep it up, we're getting warmer!

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

it is a mountain

B) Have flat sides and a zigzag, like a beam. Just because it says mountain, doesnt mean it shows one, it means it's related to that bit of the puzzle. We already have the mountain, it's the mural... again, like derinkuyu... http://en.wikipedia....nderground_City

zig zag lines were indication of path in old drawings...

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

it is a mountain

zig zag lines were indication of path in old drawings...

Also, there is a zigzag shaped creek on the southern side of the mountain that you can use to ascend.
  • Grumbledore likes this

K_Ismet
  • K_Ismet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by K_Ismet, 14 October 2013 - 05:55 PM.

Sorry if this has already been covered, but does anyone have any more details about this sign discussed on Reddit?

http://www.reddit.co...l_share_anyway/

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

where did you fond what the game files for the symbols mean?

can u link please?

socrates75
  • socrates75

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

I have seen 3 of those big red X's all around the base of the highway on the island to the right of the airport.

TrueZink
  • TrueZink

Team Player

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

-snip-

-snip-

Sorry. Thought i was onto something. But regardless of the filename i still think the glyphs signify a UFO above chiliad, projecting a fake UFO. PLEASE try it out cos im not on 100% and people are just gunna keep telling you to ignore it based on nothing but a vague filename that may or may not be legit...

Awolspitfire, I cannot argue the logic in your mural comments and it may well be sound - I'm trying a couple of unorthodox methods to manipulate the weather but without cheats (I will report back) but we need someone to prove / disprove the second UFO but you have definitely suggested an idea that could turn out right so I am glad it has been you brought it up.

With regards to Derinkuyu, I have looked at the images and skim read the articles and it is plausible that is a reference but I think with these theories, you need to suggest a next step - which you perfectly represented in your mural comments. I read it short hand as "murals suggest that it is a hologram but also murals suggest there is a 2nd UFO above Chilliad, has anyone checked this?" This is perfect as it offers a method to explore. Derinkuyu however doesn't have a next step - this doesn't discount it though - it could be a direct reference but it needs some sort of lead like "has anyone checked the boulder that looks similar to the entrances of Derinkuyu at xxx" or "The legend of Derinkuyu refers to a mystery 'Trevor - the opener of doors' - have we explored the Mountain with Trevor fully?" - yes the last one was slightly tongue in cheek but hopefully you get my drift. Obviously this is only my opinion and I as stated previously, I am not dismissing that this could be a link, I am just saying we are missing the path there.

Respectfully,

TrueZink

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

I believe the glyph is telling us to go to the top of the mountain  looks like howd youd draw a mountain with a path or a VOLCANO .

TrueZink
  • TrueZink

Team Player

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Although relevant, this is completely off topic;

Tried to change the the weather on Mount Chilliad by re-loading a save (time: 0149) - this only resulted in the same moon phase and the same weather. What did change were the clouds but I believe the system kept the record of 'cloudy' in its log and the sky responds with 'received cloudy' response: *procedurally generate clouds*' This was repeated 15 times to no effect.

Also tried to manipulate it by replaying missions from the menu - had the same effect but this was only repeated 3 times.

I didn't want others to waste their time but if someone has had different results, please let me/us know.

For info: Xbox @ 100% in Sparrow on Chilliad.

Regards,

TrueZink

PS (haven't done the Ursula(?) trick yet that has been mentioned

RobotPanda
  • RobotPanda

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

have we ruled out the possibility that you need all three characters alive to figure out this mystery? Because I accidentally killed Trevor because my finger twitched when I had to choose.im thinking you don't need all three characters because that's just an ending to the story. Why make someone dump another 60+ hours on a new game save just to keep all 3 alive. Plus I'll be really pissed if we find out we need all three... My theory is that even if you do kill one of them the hunt can continue it might just be more difficult.

talkol
  • talkol

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Same thing here...
Franklin pops holo, stays put looking at holo
Switch to Michael, fly to mountain from home
Michael gets to mountain, sees Franklin but holo not visible
Switch to franklin
Game freeze
Arrrggg

TrueZink
  • TrueZink

Team Player

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

@TrueZink I'm right behind you with this map idea, I think it would be of great benefit to have a definitive map of all clues/points of interest. The only reason I haven't offered my services earlier is that I'm not online with GTA 5 so any pictures of locations I need to give you may be slow in arriving and possibly low quality. If you think you can work with this, I am happy to help map out the locations/directions of the radio towers and satellites.

As I have tried to allude to (but failed), I am happy to work with anything I would just massively prefer Snapmatic photos over anything else. My logic with regards to leads is:

vague description < vague location < description of location < photo of find / location < snapmatic link of find

But regardless; nothing < vague description!!! The more the better I say (sadly I have just been on this forum this evening rather than logging stuff but I will pull my finger out and get on with it).

Regards,

TrueZink

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users