19,747 replies to this topic
Eram
  • Eram

...- . -

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

(...) talked to all the blue dot players. 

(...)

How many are they?

I've found 14.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 08:58 PM.

and to everyone this morning I apologize about going off and being mad and frustrated about the DLC thing
I'm just having a bad day
I got a call from my Foreman last night and me and 7 other guys got let go from the job because they just can't afford to keep us around
so now I gotta go look for more work
they couldn't have picked a worse time of the year to do this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

and to everyone this morning I apologize about going off and being mad and frustrated about the DLC thing
I got a call from my Foreman last night and me and 7 other guys got let go from the job because they just can't afford to keep us around so now
I gotta go look for more work

Ouch. Good luck, pal! I'm sure you'll find something new (and better) soon!

• _The_Kaiser_ and Deadman2112 like this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

I got a call from my Foreman last night and me and 7 other guys got let go from the job because they just can't afford to keep us around
so now I gotta go look for more work
they couldn't have picked a worse time of the year to do this

Dude, I had the same thing, six months ago. I have a new job since two weeks now. I know how you feel, believe me it gets rough from time to time but it will get better. Trust me.

• Deadman2112 likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

(...)

How many are they?

I've found 14.

Got their locations?

I found maybe 7

Eram
  • Eram

...- . -

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

(...)

How many are they?

I've found 14.

Got their locations?

I found maybe 7

Dancing Hillbilly- Western most dock on the north shore of the Alamo Sea

Muslim Guy (couldn't get a name)- Dutch London St. where Signal St. ends in Rancho
Andy Moon- Cortes St. and Magellan Ave. in Vespucci
Mani- Corner of Occupation and Elgin in Alta near the Del Pierro Fwy.
Mime- Prosperity St. and Promenade in Del Perro
Bill Binder- Cascabel Ave. in Paletto Bay 
Clinton- Corner of Marina Dr. and Armadillo Ave. in Sandy Shores
Griff- On Route 68 in Sandy Shores near a clothes store and car customs place
Impotent Rage- Corner of North Archer Ave. and Eclipse Blvd in W. Vinewood
Zombie- Vinewood Blvd. near Alta St. in W. Vinewood
Pamela Drake- Downtown Vinewood on corner of Power St. and Vinewood Blvd.
Jesse- Del Perro Beach at the very end of Red Desert Ave.
Jane (Children of the Mountain follower)- Corner of Dorset Dr. and Rockford Dr. in Burton
Baygor (Epsilonist)- Corner of Eastbourne way and Portolla Dr. in Rockford Hills

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

I'm done for now. Going to actually play the game. This is what my brain feels like...

KLp3l6i.png

That is fantastic for bringing everything together dude!!!  Certainly sparked some lost enthusiasm in me!  WELL DONE THAT MAN!

SUN above Mount chilliad with correct orientation to mural...Now to find out what time that happens!!!

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

Well there are plenty more clues not on that like the sand glyph and the writing at the hippie camp like 'beam me up' and 'take me up uranus' which seem to be the same type of writing.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

(...)

How many are they?

I've found 14.

That should be it - even though they dont save when you talk to them so its not a tracked event. They are listed in the files as gpb*

gpb_andymoon.xsc
gpb_baygor.xsc
gpb_billbinder.xsc
gpb_clinton.xsc
gpb_griff.xsc
gpb_jane.xsc
gpb_jerome.xsc
gpb_jesse.xsc
gpb_mani.xsc
gpb_mime.xsc
gpb_pameladrake.xsc
gpb_superhero.xsc
gpb_tonya.xsc
gpb_zombie.xsc
  • Eram likes this

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

Well there are plenty more clues not on that like the sand glyph and the writing at the hippie camp like 'beam me up' and 'take me up uranus' which seem to be the same type of writing.

Agreed, but I never thought about the sun side of the mystery, and not put into the same mix as the mural.......it keeps me amused!  Cheers mate.

@deadman, harsh news mate.  Chin up, push forward and all will be just fine buddy.

• Deadman2112 likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

That should be it - even though they dont save when you talk to them so its not a tracked event. They are listed in the files as gpb*

You find anything on a character named Zimbor?

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

Guys, it really doesn't matter does it?  No-one is here to destroy anyone's 'fun'.  The people who think they have solved the mystery or that there is nothing mysterious to find or that there's no jetpack in the game or that it's all DLC aren't going around calling the people who believe rude names or verbally abusing their mothers.

The people who do believe in a jetpack or flyable UFO or copycat Infinity Killers or the like can believe what they want and follow as many theories as they want and it has no negative effect on anyones life.  However, they should also be open to the beliefs of others and open to the idea that this 'mystery' may be a lot more simple than people are making it.

Verbal abuse and overly critical comments on theories are of no help to anyone, regardless of the theory they believe or are working on.

What's more important is being f*cking nice to each other.  We're all fans of GTA V and we'd all like a f*cking jetpack or UFO to fly around in.  Some of us just don't think it's in the game at the moment, that's all.  Stop being twats to each other for god's sake.

Does this mean no more teabaggin' taunts from me?  ;)

• Deadman2112 likes this

Joćo Cassiano
  • Joćo Cassiano

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

what are blue dot players? 

TR0Y3R
  • TR0Y3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Hi guys I'm Brazil and I'm using the google translator to post my theories :
Yesterday I was playing with trevor and passes me a train ( 3:00 am ) and I jump on it and see who is who commands a military base of zancudo this can happen because the train is indestructible and has 2 say aliens within a wagon that can happen and so has a ship on top of it I think is to get the devolta partners .

2 Theory ( theory is an explanation I guess)

Fort in that bunker zancudo between Hangars there that elevator but it shows -1 as the elevator tower (also in zancudo ) appear 0 ie the lift is below the earth and we have to make them up for us to go down and find the jetpack ( praying it does) and map version collector placed in ultra-violet light appears " take control " in Portuguese " take Control " ie take the base of the military for something to come or something fall from the sky not I know but since it is written even better try to cheat infinite life

I hope you are not intendido intenderam fault of google translator bye bye

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

nice list ZT
I thought I'd honestly found all of them but it looks like I see two names on the list that I haven't came across
griff and jerome

Crackracket
  • Crackracket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

I'm done for now. Going to actually play the game. This is what my brain feels like...

KLp3l6i.png

That is fantastic for bringing everything together dude!!!  Certainly sparked some lost enthusiasm in me!  WELL DONE THAT MAN!

SUN above Mount chilliad with correct orientation to mural...Now to find out what time that happens!!!

Well there appear to be quite a lot of 3 links generally but the bottom red/blue glyph looks like a sunrise to me. The problem is that now I'm writing this can't see the image so iv forgotten what else I was going to say....
  • Macontheweb007 and _The_Kaiser_ like this

Joćo Cassiano
  • Joćo Cassiano

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Yesterday I was playing with trevor and passes me a train ( 3:00 am ) and I jump on it and see who is who commands a military base of zancudo this can happen because the train is indestructible and has 2 say aliens within a wagon that can happen and so has a ship on top of it I think is to get the devolta partners .

Fort in that bunker zancudo between Hangars there that elevator but it shows -1 as the elevator tower (also in zancudo ) appear 0 ie the lift is below the earth and we have to make them up for us to go down and find the jetpack ( praying it does) and map version collector placed in ultra-violet light appears " take control " in Portuguese " take Control " ie take the base of the military for something to come or something fall from the sky not I know but since it is written even better try to cheat infinite life

Brasil tbm. Cara, nao entendi essa parte(o que vc quis dizer com o "0 ie"? coloca em portugues ai) : appear 0 ie the lift is below the earth and we have to make them up for "

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

You find anything on a character named Zimbor?

nah, Had to look him up, saw alittle back and forth on if its the zombie or not, dont remember what he says exactly.  I just kicked off a big grep on the files see if i can find anything useful.

TR0Y3R
  • TR0Y3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

Brasil tbm. Cara, nao entendi essa parte(o que vc quis dizer com o "0 ie"? coloca em portugues ai) : appear 0 ie the lift is below the earth and we have to make them up for "

Tipo o elevador do bunker ta -1 e o da torre mostra 0 0 = térreo, chão por isso ele abre o outro não abre pois está -1 abaixo da terra tendeu ? ^^

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

" Obrigado por sua idéia e entrada valorizada, mas este tema tem sido discutido anteriormente nesta caçada. Por favor, tome o tempo para ter uma varredura ler este tópico, e você vai encontrar o que foram tomadas medidas para verificar essa idéia e é resultado. como uma comunidade , percebemos que esta discussão é enorme e vai demorar algum tempo para passar, mas isso em si pode muito bem fazer com que você encontrar outra via de investigação que poderia ajudar a resolver o mistério.

Por favor, não veja esta resposta como qualquer forma depreciativa , estamos apenas muito consious que este segmento recebe um monte de respostas que já foram cobertos , e queremos tentar e manter na pista em relação à tarefa em mãos , em vez de re- discutindo já bem trilhado chão.

Por favor, trazer novas contribuições sobre idéias que , como ainda não foram descobertos ou desmascarado. Este é , afinal de contas como vamos resolver este mistério de uma vez por todas " .

Eu também tive que usar Traduz Google e espero que esta mensagem diz como pretendido e não é de forma ofensiva .

:r*:
  • jp9865 likes this

FatCatFelix
  • FatCatFelix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

Zimbor is not the zombie, the zombie is Greg something-or-other played by a different voice actor. I noticed Zimbor in the credits and I can't find anything for him either. The character doesn't even show up in anything made by people other than rockstar (guides, various sites with credits for the game)

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

Zimbor is not the zombie, the zombie is Greg something-or-other played by a different voice actor. I noticed Zimbor in the credits and I can't find anything for him either. The character doesn't even show up in anything made by people other than rockstar (guides, various sites with credits for the game)

Isn't Michael called Zimbor at one point? Or is it an Epsilon person? 

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

So I emailed Rockstar Support asking about the mural and of course I got some crap automated response telling me my problem had been solved. I posted it here forever ago. Anyway, I decided to reply telling them that they didn't solve anything and my question wasn't even attempted to be answered. They replied again saying they were sorry but there really isn't anything they can assist me with in regards to my question. They never mention mural at all btw. So I've just replied again asking them how I can drive the UFO over Zancudo since there is a light that shines down to beam me up but it doesn't work and was wondering if it was a glitch. I'm just going to keep playing dumb and replying to them in hopes that I get something. I doubt it but you know they're giggling away at us.

• rimer888 likes this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

So I emailed Rockstar Support asking about the mural and of course I got some crap automated response telling me my problem had been solved. I posted it here forever ago. Anyway, I decided to reply telling them that they didn't solve anything and my question wasn't even attempted to be answered. They replied again saying they were sorry but there really isn't anything they can assist me with in regards to my question. They never mention mural at all btw. So I've just replied again asking them how I can drive the UFO over Zancudo since there is a light that shines down to beam me up but it doesn't work and was wondering if it was a glitch. I'm just going to keep playing dumb and replying to them in hopes that I get something. I doubt it but you know they're giggling away at us.

They are trained in this, I don't think you will catch them slipping.

Tconzz22
  • Tconzz22

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

My bad guys, I could've sworn someone posted the link to the thread where they're going thru the files but I can't find it in here and don't know the title of it. Can someone post that link one more time. Again my fault

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Isn't Michael called Zimbor at one point? Or is it an Epsilon person? 

I think Zimbor pilots the helicopter in the last Epsilon mission. It's a male characted as the actor is male.

mattyb401
  • mattyb401

Player Hater

• Members

Haha! They must love you.

Tconzz22
  • Tconzz22

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by Tconzz22, 05 December 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Accidental double post idk how to delete this on iPhone

LazloZeLlama
  • LazloZeLlama

Advisor to Barack O' Llama

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

What if the people who represent Thelma and Louise are altruists? And to get the jetpack you must save them from driving off the cliff by catching them with a cargobob? Then they will take you to their leader (Zapho) and he will award you with it!

*Sarcasm*

• rimer888 likes this

TheGokuBu
  • TheGokuBu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

We know the U.F.O.S, we know the fort Zancudo elevetor, abandoned mine, drawings of suns, ships, etc, and we also know a lot of places who the local people like praise to the UFOS. But the question is: What we don't know? I think we need to find different things, we are just seeing the same things, this is our error. We must  try to find new things, and then try to resolve the problem.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users