Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Crowdsalat
  • Crowdsalat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Ok so when you load the game and the screens show. And where is says "Press X for Online, or Story Mode is loading."

The other day I has the option to press triangle for event. Like seriously, it was right beside "press x for online", then "Press triangle for Event."

Does anyone know what that is? Cause I haven't been able to get it to load again. 

I think it was the rockstar social club event when the beach addon came out...

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:50 PM

And that's what I figured it was.

Happened awhile ago, kept forgetting to post. 

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by ll rdny ll, 05 December 2013 - 04:55 PM.

About the 'hacked' true 100% Saves.

Wouldn't be too hard for Rockstar to put in safeguards against this kind of behavior. But I'm about 70% done with my true save, so well know soon enough.

Found a second whale skeleton, this ones one the west coast. Locations will be given later when I'm on my pc
  • Macontheweb007 and Deadman2112 like this

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 05 December 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Wouldn't be too hard for Rockstar to put in safeguards against this kind of behavior. But I'm about 70% done with my true save, so well know soon enough.

True, but there are also people who have true 100% saves I have seen for sale.  People have done it.

hell, I'm 99%. problem is that 1 hobby and pasttime is collectors edition only so I cant do it.  The strangers and freaks of mine is the last epsilon mission which bugged out on me.  I dont think theyd make it collectors edition only, but nobody can get true 100% without it.

Missions 69 of 69
Hobbies and Pastimes 58 of 59
Strangers and Freaks 57 of 58
Random Events 51 completed
Misc 30 of 30  

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

Do you have gold medals on every mission/strangers as well as gold medals with all three characters in flight school/shooting range/tennis/golf/darts/races/etc?

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:05 PM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 05 December 2013 - 06:23 PM.

Do you have gold medals on every mission/strangers as well as gold medals with all three characters in flight school/shooting range/tennis/golf/darts/races/etc?

I have 0 bronze, everything is silver/gold.  No cheats used,  I have well over the 70 requirement for gold, done all flight schools with michael and frankyln, shooting with all 3 chars, tennis, gold in all the triathalons (even the half hour long one that kills your finger).  Robbed all the places I know of, talked to all the blue dot players. Got all the strippers numbers, used the ign guide even to get all the prostitutes while I was trying to lie with 9 women in a week as michael. Did every single stunt jump/knifeflight/under the bridge/letter scrap/ufo part/nuke waste (not just ones required for 100%) Have all properties bought, pretty sure I bought every item of clothes, all gun upgrades, etcetcetc.  Still have like 1.5bil on each char.

For trophies the only one I'm missing in single player is kifflom, because that mission is broke for me.  Waiting on R* support to hopefully get me fixed.

I really doubt they would make a requirement like that, 1 you cant see these stats in game - only on social club, 2 - 100% isn't possible without collectors, 3 - some random events you can miss (simeon) or are unable to be completed.

JonasOO
  • JonasOO

:D

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

http://www.ign.com/b...pack-png.83739/

What about this? Fake?

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

Can't see without a login. Upload to TinyPic or IMGUR please.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

True, but there are also people who have true 100% saves I have seen for sale.  People have done it.

hell, I'm 99%. problem is that 1 hobby and pasttime is collectors edition only so I cant do it.  The strangers and freaks of mine is the last epsilon mission which bugged out on me.  I dont think theyd make it collectors edition only, but nobody can get true 100% without it.

Missions 69 of 69
Misc 30 of 30  

You can get 100% in the normal version of the game.  Check your gae progress on Rockstar Social Club to see which Strangers and Freaks mission you're missing.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

http://www.ign.com/b...pack-png.83739/
What about this? Fake?

can't see this pic don't know what you're talking about

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Missions 69 of 69
Misc 30 of 30  

thats not true you only need 42 of hobbies and past times here is mine

• Missions 69/69
    100%
  • Hobbies and Pastimes 39/42
    92.86%
  • Strangers and Freaks 20/20
    100%
  • Random Events 14/14
    100%
  • Misc 14/16

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

• Missions 69/69
    100%
    92.86%
    100%
  • Random Events 14/14
    100%
  • Misc 14/16

we are talking about true 100%. everything totally completed. I'm well past in game 100%

You can get 100% in the normal version of the game.  Check your gae progress on Rockstar Social Club to see which Strangers and Freaks mission you're missing.

I know what strangers and freaks is missing, its my epsilon mission thats bugged

but for hobbies & past times there is stunt plane time trials which is collectors edition only.  Once again we are talking about "true" 100%

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

• Missions 69/69
    100%
    92.86%
    100%
  • Random Events 14/14
    100%
  • Misc 14/16

we are talking about true 100%. everything totally completed. I'm well past in game 100%

I know what strangers and freaks is missing, its my epsilon mission thats bugged

but for hobbies & past times there is stunt plane time trials which is collectors edition only.  Once again we are talking about "true" 100%

True 100% is still acheivable in the normal game.  It's just slightly different to the collectors edition but it would be pretty stupid of Rockstar to have some spectacular reward for achieving 100% in the collectors edition and nothing for achieving the same in the normal game.

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

• Missions 69/69
    100%
    92.86%
    100%
  • Random Events 14/14
    100%
  • Misc 14/16

True 100% is still acheivable in the normal game.  It's just slightly different to the collectors edition but it would be pretty stupid of Rockstar to have some spectacular reward for achieving 100% in the collectors edition and nothing for achieving the same in the normal game.

yeah true that i never thought of that if anything it would be 1 less task for collectors edition.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 05 December 2013 - 06:55 PM.

Thats my point, social club shows for me

I cannot complete the last one because I do not have collectors edition.  It is the stunt plane time trials.  Therefor a true 100% as reported by socialclub is not achievable on a normal edition of the game.

And that is the whole reason I think true 100% is bull.  They would not do that to something that is only completable by a handful of copies.

• rimer888 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

I cannot complete the last one because I do not have collectors edition.  It is the stunt plane time trials.  Therefor a true 100% as reported by socialclub is not achievable on a normal edition of the game.

And that is the whole reason I think true 100% is bull.  They would not do that to something that is only completable by a handful of copies.

R* really f*cked up with this one for real such massive horse sh*t i get what you are saying though and yes i would be f*cking pissed off if collectors edition has more epic easter eggs than regular copies

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

I've completed The Last One on the normal version of the game.  It'll appear a few game days after you've achieved 100%.  Switch to Trevor and keep saving (the game'll advance 12hours rather than 6 for the other characters) and it'll eventually appear as a green question mark north-east of Cletus' hunting RV.

Achieving the minimum for 100% is quite an undertaking (for a console game), nevermind true 100% so yeah, anything that is there to reward the player is most likely to be unlocked after basic 100%!

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

I've completed The Last One on the normal version of the game.  It'll appear a few game days after you've achieved 100%.  Switch to Trevor and keep saving (the game'll advance 12hours rather than 6 for the other characters) and it'll eventually appear as a green question mark north-east of Cletus' hunting RV.

Achieving the minimum for 100% is quite an undertaking (for a console game), nevermind true 100% so yeah, anything that is there to reward the player is most likely to be unlocked after basic 100%!

I didn't mean the mission "the last one".  I meant the remaining one hobbies and pasttimes I have.  Social club shows me:

The remaining hobby & pasttime is the stunt plane time trials.  You cannot play this hobby & Pasttime with normal edition game.  Stunt plane is a collectors only thing.  Meaning true 100% is not available to those with normal edition of the game because you cannot get this 59th pasttime.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by stangone50, 05 December 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Hopefully the stunt trials are just thrown on there as extra and dont count towards a true 100 .

With 3 charachters who knows what even consists of a true 100. The possibilities and not endless but surely plenty .

Can you even buy a special edition anymore to get those missions or trade in or something ?

I wonder if they will ever release it to standard edition purchasers. This eventually will be all I am missing too .

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:42 PM Edited by tadd, 05 December 2013 - 07:44 PM.

Just a quick question... for some reason i have the clothes store in los santos (near micheals house) show up no matter where i am on the radar?? Anyone else have this? As i have completed all missions nothing shows up on my radar except this one clothes shop... anyone else?

edit... as is only things show up when im next to them... however this clothes shop is always on the edge of my radar no matter where i go??

mattyb401
  • mattyb401

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Pretty cool that the Outkast song featured, Elevators (Me & You), is off the album ATLiens and the cover of the single has an alien on it. Clues??? I DON'T KNOWWWW!?! Also, I think the map inverted definitely resembles the aliens featured in the tripping scene.  

220px-Outkastelevators.jpg

Somebody 800 pages ago mentioned the scene in Independence Day. Got to think the final UFO is over the Maze building. Think:

Independence-Day-independence-day-film-1

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:16 PM

Pretty cool that the Outkast song featured, Elevators (Me & You), is off the album ATLiens and the cover of the single has an alien on it. Clues??? I DON'T KNOWWWW!?! Also, I think the map inverted definitely resembles the aliens featured in the tripping scene.  

Somebody 800 pages ago mentioned the scene in Independence Day. Got to think the final UFO is over the Maze building. Think:

or 2001 space odyssey2001-A.jpg

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

or 2001 space odyssey2001-A.jpg

Or Close Encounters Of The Third Kind

closeencounters1.jpg

• Mr.Livid likes this

mattyb401
  • mattyb401

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Yea, one already shows up above a mountain (or plateau if you're going to be a prick about it) and unlike 2001, the U.S. Bank Building is featured in GTAV. Just observations. I figure the more we throw out there, someone will be able to make some links. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by HakatoX, 05 December 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Can you even buy a special edition anymore to get those missions or trade in or something ?

I wonder if they will ever release it to standard edition purchasers. This eventually will be all I am missing too .

To tell you the truth, I think the stuff from those "special" editions will be DLC before to long.

Macontheweb007
  • Macontheweb007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

Purrrrkurkkkk!!!   :blink:

(My best impresion of a mad chicken)

Happy thursday everyone....it gets even better on here at the weekend.  We have parties where we put 2 pencils up our nose and a pair of pants on our head and shout WIBBLE!

• HakatoX, dAfTpUnK2010, TrevorsStinkyFingers and 1 other like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 08:41 PM.

not sure if this is been posted before
if it has I apologize
but can anyone out there tell me if this is real or total BS
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=VFxL2X-BaAA

if it is real why the hell doesn't show images of it being flown

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

if it has I apologize
but can anyone out there tell me if this is real or total BS
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=VFxL2X-BaAA

Seriously, what do you think? Ofcourse it's BS!

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 08:47 PM.

if it has I apologize
but can anyone out there tell me if this is real or total BShttp://m.youtube.com...h?v=VFxL2X-BaAA

Seriously, what do you think? Ofcourse it's BS!
that's what I thought I had a friend of mine who I was talking to the other night about it and explain to him that you guys have been digging through the game files and couldn't find any evidence of the jetpack
He emailed me today saying
I was wrong and I should check out this link

sorry guys I apologize for even asking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by 03011300, 05 December 2013 - 08:53 PM.

100% fake, mate.

http://media.rocksta...mf_1280x720.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users