you're the one with the theory you prove it

Can't agree more...
  • phillip_trevors likes this

PandaPuke
  • PandaPuke

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

Have the textures for the parachute been found? What if flying a UFO gives you a jetpack the same way flying a plane gives u a parachute.

on another note.. what if the UFO symbolizes aliens and the jetpack/rocketman symbolizes astronauts? both found at the movie studio where there should be the last UFO eventually.

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Here's a hint.  The Sandy Shores UFO? Near an airfield (Sandy Shores/Desert).  The Chiliad UFO? Near an airfield (Graperseed/Countryside). The Military UFO? Near an airfield (Fort Zancudo/Restricted area).

There's a fourth UFO.  There's a fourrth airfield.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:11 AM Edited by WrathChildz, 05 December 2013 - 10:11 AM.

Here's a hint.  The Sandy Shores UFO? Near an airfield (Sandy Shores/Desert).  The Chiliad UFO? Near an airfield (Graperseed/Countryside). The Military UFO? Near an airfield (Fort Zancudo/Restricted area).

Please, just, stop. Stop pretending you're a R* employee, you give sh*tty hints, that make any sense at all.
I've spent so many hours to find a pyramid bluiding with an UFO over it, and then an UFO at the airport, so just get the f*ck out. You are pretending to work with R* but you've made a thread with radio issue.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

Please, just, stop. Stop pretending you're a R* employee, you give sh*tty hints, that make any sense at all.
I've spent so many hours to find a pyramid bluiding with an UFO over it, and then an UFO at the airport, so just get the f*ck out. You are pretending to work with R* but you've made a thread with radio issue.

I read from someone else who was a game tester that this is an accepted practice though? That game testers will post threads in communities to get community feedback?  I think he's trolling but he seems to be doing a very convincing job and leading people to some ares we'd never noticed before, like the museum and osbervatory.

Let him have his fun haha

• Slash59 likes this

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

I must say, there are some very determined people out there who are trying to solve the mystery. I have read through a few of the pages and I saw something about shining a light with the light house. Has anybody tried this technique? I am on 80% completion of the Single Player, but I myself am trying to decode. Anyway, I was thinking (and haven't tried it yet) perhaps shining the torch attachment of a weapon onto the mural symbols? I doubt it will work.

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

Secret weapons... Come on, wake up, fools!

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

I think the airport is still very interesting, 4 ufo's 4 airfields.

you have a tunnel going under the airport that I didn't investigate yet.

and you have that ufo shaped building in front of the airport.

with that ramp besides it where the road goes straight up, as it is saying 'go up here'.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:20 AM Edited by AnEvilVet, 05 December 2013 - 11:26 AM.

Okay, here's a quick alternate theory.

According to the Cultstoppers website ingame, the Altruists are at war against the Millenial Generation (people under 40) because of instructions given by their alien overlord Lord Zapho.

Across the Altruist camp is a great deal of graffiti -

Wuvzzr3.png

A lot of this graffiti relates to an eye and a person being risen and that he emits light.  Two of the yellow symbols above look like an eye, one half-open and one fully open and they are similar to the symbol on the Chiliad mural and under the Chiliad viewing platform that is accepted to stand for the UFO.

It is very likely that in the world of the game the Altruists have seen the UFO above Chiliad and therefore believe that Zapho has awakened from his slumber and his craft is now in the air.  The UFO emits light and would be very visible at night hence the constant refernces to light at the Altruist Camp and their use of the Sun symbol.  The Altruist website ingame states that they hate the sun and prefer the night, so it is likely that they use this symbol to represent the UFO as that will be very bright to them at night.

Merle Abrahams, the Infinity Killer, made clear in one of his clues that Mount Chiliad used to be a volcano.  In fact, there is volcanic rock along the Paleto Bay shoreline and a large chunk of the mountain missing, as if there had been an eruption in the past.

In the world of GTA V, Epsilonism is a spoof of Scientology and the Tracts of Epsilonism state that Kraff (the alien they worship) has been in a war since the 4th Paradigm.  It may be that Kraff and Lord Zapho are real, are part of the same race and have been at war with each other for many years (think Optimus Prime and Megatron, but from the animated movie, not the Michael Bay abortions - even if they did include a dam).

In Scientology, it is believed that an Alien overlord called Xenu killed billions of his people on Earth using hydrogen bombs to erupt volcanoes, similar to what Merryweather were going to do using the nuclear bomb on the faultline in the Merryweather Heist.

So where does this lead?  At the moment, nowhere.  Work has been done on game files to uncover secrets and an alien rune HUD, an alien egg and an asteroid have all been identified.  Currently, no use has been found for them but it is likely that these files have been included as a basis for a single player DLC campaign that unites the player with either Lord Zapho (if you killed Michael), Kraff (if you killed Trevor) or the FIB (if you saved both) to end the war.

Normal cynicism will be resumed shortly.

• HakatoX, _The_Kaiser_ and Mr.Livid like this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

I read from someone else who was a game tester that this is an accepted practice though? That game testers will post threads in communities to get community feedback?  I think he's trolling but he seems to be doing a very convincing job and leading people to some ares we'd never noticed before, like the museum and osbervatory.

Let him have his fun haha

I was thinking this to !!

and then I remember the fake jetpack picture, witch look so obvious fake

but the picture in the picture look so damn real

dyslexicon
  • dyslexicon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

I think I finally can bring us further on the mystery that people have overlooked on here. 

This new theory explains alot. 
Sadly I'm on a PS3 so I'm limited to just text forms and can create any pics or photoshop stuff. 

My theory will almost solve this.

First off the mural is pointing the right way.
All symbols represent conditions for a UFO. But 2 symbols have missing links and we are still trying to find out. 

First off 3 symbols represent the unlock of Mt. Chilliad UFO. 

Now I have uncovered the rest. Please Hear me out. 
I'm 48% So I can't test but you guys can finally solve this with my theory. 

Alright look at the mural for a second. The top of the mountain is the Mt Chilliad UFO.

5 X's are Ufo's but not the location everyone is used too.
The 2 symbols and 3 UFO's will unlock the secret.
We have a Sunken UFO. The Sunken UFO is the UFO on the Mural.
The EGG has been seen at the Clucken Bell Factory and The Jetpack is at the Altruist Camp as a drawing. It lines perfectly with the Mural.

at 48%, claims theory WILL solve the mural, come on dude... don't want to be a dick but it's like you haven't even read the thread and we get people coming in doing this regularly.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:44 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 12:17 PM.

@ AnEvilVet
Epsilon has been around for a long time in GTA
Not just sense GTA 4
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=16lJLDw8pDA
**edit**
  • Mr.Livid likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

@ AnEvilVet
Not just sense GTA 4

Oh yes, I'm aware that it has been around since GTA SA, I'm just referring to the effect it has in the game world of GTA V. Thanks :)

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

Oh yes, I'm aware that it has been around since GTA SA, I'm just referring to the effect it has in the game world of GTA V. Thanks :)

Ok cool

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

@ AnEvilVet
Not just sense GTA 4

Actually.... 

I can't believe I am saying this.... 

Brian had presented GOOD proof the Epsilon program has existed since around Vice city

• Deadman2112 likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

@ AnEvilVet
Not just sense GTA 4

Actually.... 

I can't believe I am saying this.... 

Brian had presented GOOD proof the Epsilon program has existed since around Vice city

Well it's in Vice City Stories but that was released two years after GTA San Andreas.  Plus the San Andreas and Vice City worlds are in a different universe to that of GTA IV and V so it's logical to assume that whatever may have happened regarding Epsilon in the 3D worlds have had no affect on the HD worlds.

blackpantherk
  • blackpantherk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

so has everyone seen the sunken Submarine that is larger than the one we are using. Its near the beach and it a whole bunch of stuff down there that crashed as if it was being worked on

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:54 PM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 05 December 2013 - 01:02 PM.

So I'm back from the 9th dimension of Lord Zatho's Domain, and I've found... abso-jack-sh*t-lutely nothing. I spent a good couple of hours reading through the thread, and after like 5 seconds of deliberation, felt that, yes, linking this to everyone here would be appropriate: http://www.newground...o/listen/558760

I feel it perfectly captures the soul of this thread.

So anything particularly interesting pop up to anyone here, or are we still chasing old leads and defying physics with helicopters to get under the map? Someone throw me a bone, and give me something to look out for!

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

so has everyone seen the sunken Submarine that is larger than the one we are using. Its near the beach and it a whole bunch of stuff down there that crashed as if it was being worked on

oh please someone confirm this. 

oh sweet jesus if this is real i will bust my nut to it.

idontgiveaf*ck about your pilot-able ufo's and your jetpacks

a crashed submarine sounds cool as f*ck .

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:20 PM

Since i'm familiar with Shaft, i'll bite.

Is this UFO always there like the Fort Z and Sandy Shores UFO's OR do we need to trigger it like the Chiliad UFO?

• talkol likes this

iDogma
  • iDogma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:29 PM Edited by iDogma, 05 December 2013 - 01:31 PM.

[/quote]

I think I finally can bring us further on the mystery that people have overlooked on here. 

This new theory explains alot. 
Sadly I'm on a PS3 so I'm limited to just text forms and can create any pics or photoshop stuff. 

My theory will almost solve this.

First off the mural is pointing the right way.
All symbols represent conditions for a UFO. But 2 symbols have missing links and we are still trying to find out. 

First off 3 symbols represent the unlock of Mt. Chilliad UFO. 

Now I have uncovered the rest. Please Hear me out. 
I'm 48% So I can't test but you guys can finally solve this with my theory. 

Alright look at the mural for a second. The top of the mountain is the Mt Chilliad UFO.

5 X's are Ufo's but not the location everyone is used too.
The 2 symbols and 3 UFO's will unlock the secret.
We have a Sunken UFO. The Sunken UFO is the UFO on the Mural.
The EGG has been seen at the Clucken Bell Factory and The Jetpack is at the Altruist Camp as a drawing. It lines perfectly with the Mural.

I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT ITS SO SIMPLE, I'M ONLY AT 48% BUT THIS WORKS ITS SO EASY YOU CAN BE THE FIRST!

God GTFO of here.

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

Here we go again.............

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

That jet pack 'shadow' on the stone is BS and really grasping at straws I think don't let that distract people from te real goal
  • ImmortalJyat likes this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:56 PM Edited by Druminator, 05 December 2013 - 01:58 PM.

The jetpack shadow is the worst theory ever, even worse than all the space docker hooker crap. 

For example, this sh*t right here. I mean seriously?

2L8tHq5.jpg

• ImmortalJyat likes this

blackpantherk
  • blackpantherk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

http://imgur.com/jXkogYe,72IMNt9 here is the link of location and sunken sub I was talking about

oh please someone confirm this. 

oh sweet jesus if this is real i will bust my nut to it.

idontgiveaf*ck about your pilot-able ufo's and your jetpacks

a crashed submarine sounds cool as f*ck .

• Slash59 and WalterMcPubes like this

Slash59
  • Slash59

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

[quote name="blackpantherk" post="1064228233" timestamp="1386252020"]http://imgur.com/jXkogYe,72IMNt9 here is the link of location and sunken sub I was talking about

I like how it's gone quiet while everyone goes and checks the sub out.

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

http://www.gamespot....l/1100-6416156/

GTA V: Alien v Trevor Phillips maybe

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

The jetpack shadow is the worst theory ever, even worse than all the space docker hooker crap. 

For example, this sh*t right here. I mean seriously?

lol yeah I hear you man I feel the same way everytime I see someone mention this idea

makes me want to take a vacation to Carcer City
spend some time with the crazies in the asylum

just seems like it would make more sense
did someone say Mr Widgety

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 02:52 PM.

I had a feeling this was going to have something to do with DLC

**edit**
If this is what's going to happen I'm kinda pissed off I mean why even put the freakin clues in this game that apply to another game

the sad part is we probably already solved the puzzles
the only reason they won't actually do anything is because we don't have the proper game that it applies to

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by williamcampbell, 05 December 2013 - 02:46 PM.

I never understood how people are able to create so many absurd theories... but can't accept that the Altruist camp shadow may be (MAY BE, not IS) the jetpack figure. It DOES look similar. And the bat is at a very specific place, almost as if trying to show us something. 

Then again, that would be a "let down", right? So simple, so boring... We need an actual working jetpack as a reward. Just saying.

They always have to say it's "exciting", though, even if it's just a new Yoga pose. It's part of the 'game'. But it wouldn't be surprising if it was DLC, would it? The gaming industry is long past the days when you paid for a cartridge (or even a disc, after a few years) containing a FULL game...

• rimer888 and trevors toe nail like this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users