Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
legendarystash
  • legendarystash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:37 AM

Damn. If I wouldve saw your post 10mins before, I wouldve waited around. Are there new findings since the Beach Bum package? Has anyone tested the karma theory? Ive been away for awhile.

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

Damn. If I wouldve saw your post 10mins before, I wouldve waited around. Are there new findings since the Beach Bum package? Has anyone tested the karma theory? Ive been away for awhile.

Well you should still test it..
And when the rain comes..wait it will start storming
Sorry if it doesn't work but for me it always does

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

Continuing my philosophy of blowing the sh*t out of everything, today I blew the sh*t out of the following...

The ring of stones at the Alamo sea. Awesome wave, engulfed the whole rock formation, but no jetpack.

The globe on top of the movie studio. Many distressed pedestrians but no jetpack.

The dinosaur. Got showered in exploding cactus, but no jetpack.

The fuel pump at Vespucci Helipads. Yay jetpack! Um...kinda...

• askinnywhitedildo, phillip_trevors, _The_Kaiser_ and 1 other like this

legendarystash
  • legendarystash

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

Gladly! Ill test it asap and let you know if I have the same result.

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

since altruist is based on Heavens Gate....
They believed "to be eligible for membership in the Next Level, humans would have to shed every attachment to the planet." This meant that all members had to give up all human-like characteristics, such as their family, friends, sexuality, individuality, jobs, money and possessions.

I went there as Trevor in underwear at night
( although no specific time) spent all my money so I had $0, killed myself in the camp in the cave with rage, without rage , killed the whole camp and still nothing.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

Have any of you found anything that can not be found using the "search" device that this forum affords us with?

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

Have any of you found anything that can not be found using the "search" device that this forum affords us with?
what?? This search is over 2000 pages good luck searching back in it

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:07 AM

What you're saying is you're incapable of research? How do you dress yourself, do you have home help?

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

What you're saying is you're incapable of research? How do you dress yourself, do you have home help?
ok go find where two people confirmed sitting at the satellites brings a storm
Wow trying to police a thread thats already 2000+
Waste of time

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

ok go find where two people confirmed sitting at the satellites brings a storm
Wow trying to police a thread thats already 2000+
Waste of time

2000+ what, Opinions, speculations? This is a game, The end.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

i took a pic during a mission in which for ome odd reason did not save but the saw mill near the cluckin bell factory if you head to the main entrance of it and to the right up the hill towards the train tracks there is a barred drain system in which when you look at the mini map you can see tunnels greyed out and the black line above it representing the train tracks.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

also when you go online on your phone and look up the children of the mountain on the bottom home page there is a entry box to input a password that they give you i couldnt think of how to trigger them to give you a password.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

So.. I've noticed something while working on my true 100 file.

On the Bradygames Collectibles maps, there are letters mixed in with the numbers. Usually this indicates the start of the mission, or whatever. But when I went to the 'A' on the Letter Scraps map I found nothing but a billboard with a ladder you start to climb but fall down after two or three steps..

Now, I have been awake for 36 hours and have been painstakingly demolishing every single thing I can do in this game, so maybe I'm just delirious..

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

On the Bradygames Collectibles maps, there are letters mixed in with the numbers. Usually this indicates the start of the mission, or whatever. But when I went to the 'A' on the Letter Scraps map I found nothing but a billboard with a ladder you start to climb but fall down after two or three steps..

Now, I have been awake for 36 hours and have been painstakingly demolishing every single thing I can do in this game, so maybe I'm just delirious..

Well there is a ladder in FZ, near the bunker, that when you climb it, you sometimes just fall off. I will post pictures tonight. I need to leave for work soon.

diksmakski
  • diksmakski

Potato Farmer

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

I'm not too sure if this helps at all, or if it's all ready been discovered in previous pages, but on top of the bunker in fort zancudo there is a small cellphone antenna with a badger logo on it. as we all know badger is a cell phone network in game, Franklin has a badger so I'm guessing he might have to dial a number to have something happen? 

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:40 AM Edited by ll rdny ll, 05 December 2013 - 06:43 AM.

Disregard. I am a complete dipsh*t.
  • phillip_trevors and Mr.Livid like this

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

I think I finally can bring us further on the mystery that people have overlooked on here. 

This new theory explains alot. 
Sadly I'm on a PS3 so I'm limited to just text forms and can create any pics or photoshop stuff. 

My theory will almost solve this.

First off the mural is pointing the right way.
All symbols represent conditions for a UFO. But 2 symbols have missing links and we are still trying to find out. 

First off 3 symbols represent the unlock of Mt. Chilliad UFO. 

Now I have uncovered the rest. Please Hear me out. 
I'm 48% So I can't test but you guys can finally solve this with my theory. 

Alright look at the mural for a second. The top of the mountain is the Mt Chilliad UFO.

5 X's are Ufo's but not the location everyone is used too.
The 2 symbols and 3 UFO's will unlock the secret.
We have a Sunken UFO. The Sunken UFO is the UFO on the Mural.
The EGG has been seen at the Clucken Bell Factory and The Jetpack is at the Altruist Camp as a drawing. It lines perfectly with the Mural.
  • iDogma likes this

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:32 AM

Second Part Sorry my PS3 has text limitations too.

But the 3 X's are the UFO's the others are the Egg and Jetpack.

The two symbols aren't for UFO's But for the Egg and Jetpack.

This is very easy and we've been making it harder.

Loves2Spooge90
  • Loves2Spooge90

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

First post woo

Who reckons the altruists weren't involved in the game enough like why put a mad camp and cult in the game just to deliver four people then slaughter the cult members and that's it ? There's either gotta be more to that camp or it's alluding to DLC. Just my opinion I dunno If peeps are gonna lose it at me for not putting forward a theory

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

Actually Loves2Spooge90 I have just stated a possible theory already. It makes perfect sense too. 

UFO on Mt Chilliad.

5 boxes 3 X's are Ufo's and two incomplete are The Egg and Jetpack. 

Sunken UFO= UFO on Mural.

Clucken Bell EGG= EGG on Mural.

Jetpack Drawing at Altruist Camp= Jetpack on Mural. 

2 Symbols represent the unlock conditions for the Last two Easter Eggs. It could spawn a UFO above Clucken Bell and Altruist Camp with those 2 Symbols unlocking the conditions for them to appear.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:41 AM Edited by HakatoX, 05 December 2013 - 07:43 AM.

My theory will almost solve this.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, as I am sure others are. 

But things like this really need to stop being said.

You have echoed many theories in your theory. 

I do think you are right about the X's being UFOs though. 

The alter shadow.... I dont know. I acknowledge it's there and it is the jetpack guy....

I am really insistent on there being more than just static easter eggs....

Also if you eliminate the double spaces you would be able to get a bit more into your posts. 

I know the PS3 is a bit picky at times with the browser.

You can bypass character limit with pasting as well. It's kinda usefull to have a secondary tab open just for text.

• lwn721 likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:47 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 08:11 AM.

yeah a friend of mine has that guide
he asked me the same thing if I knew what it was all about
so I took a look at it for him and the alphabet actually indicates the entrance to a tunnel
basically the scrap of paper will be found in the middle of the tunnel and they're showing you the entrance to it

you would think that they would have actually explained what the alpha and numeric bubbles stood for in the legend, but what do you expect
that company is never put out good guides
they have far better and far more indepth guides for free on the Internet

considering the fact that you have to pay for that one it should be a true guide explaining all the secrets of the game not just simply offer a way to earn 100 percent and all your single player trophies

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

@HakatoX Have you seen my last post? It sums it up better from a reply I made. It makes better sense too. 

Actually Loves2Spooge90 I have just stated a possible theory already. It makes perfect sense too. 

UFO on Mt Chilliad.

2 Symbols represent the unlock conditions for the Last two Easter Eggs. It could spawn a UFO above Clucken Bell and Altruist Camp with those 2 Symbols unlocking the conditions for them to appear.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:00 AM Edited by HakatoX, 05 December 2013 - 08:03 AM.

You mean the one I was looking at as I typed out the response?

Not the part I quoted.

But the second and third now fourth time you posted it.

I read every post on this thread.......

But I don't think the egg is clucking bell

I think it's a dino egg. Given the emphasis on dino lore this time. 

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 08:13 AM.

@HakatoX Have you seen my last post? It sums it up better from a reply I made. It makes better sense too. 

UFO on Mt Chilliad.

ah sorry but I disagree with that I've spent countless hours at both of these locations in all types of weather all conditions even in a heli all the way up at the San Andreas line
no UFOs
never seen one
or even seen any indication of one

but by all means continue to your hundred percent come back and let us know if you find anything

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:08 AM

Yes but the 2 Symbols on Mt Chilliad will Spawn a UFO at those locations. Fog UFO or whatever I forgot at the moment.

It makes perfect sense as UFO's Spawn by those locations.

Clucken Bell Factory if a UFO would spawn there an Alien EGG makes perfect Sense. 

The Altruist Camp with the other symbol should Spawn a UFO above it unlocking the Jetpack. 

It makes perfect Sense and lines up on the mural accuratly. You think so too? Hope this helps.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:11 AM Edited by HakatoX, 05 December 2013 - 08:13 AM.

Yes but the 2 Symbols on Mt Chilliad will Spawn a UFO at those locations. Fog UFO or whatever I forgot at the moment.

It makes perfect sense as UFO's Spawn by those locations.

Clucken Bell Factory if a UFO would spawn there an Alien EGG makes perfect Sense. 

The Altruist Camp with the other symbol should Spawn a UFO above it unlocking the Jetpack. 

It makes perfect Sense and lines up on the mural accuratly. You think so too? Hope this helps.

There are no markers in the files for a UFO to spawn at those points. 

We have guys who are cracking the files and making amazing headway. 

They have located and identified each of the UFOs in the game and another that we cannot find...

but we know where it is spossed to be...

and no, the that abducted Michael is called spinning_anus in the game files and is not the one that was found in the game files.

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:14 AM Edited by Darthwill, 05 December 2013 - 08:16 AM.

Alright if you don't agree I'll take it to Hacking then. ZancudoTakeover should try to find out the Jetpack Stickman and Easter Egg at Clucken Bell Factory to see if there is a link if not then I was wrong and I'm not going to backdown this subject until I find answers. Those Line up on the Mural and I sure know it does. Prove me wrong otherwise.

EDIT: Nevermind you read my mind. O_O

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:15 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 08:17 AM.

They have located and identified each of the UFOs in the game and another that we cannot find...
but we know where it is spossed to be...
and no, the that abducted Michael is called spinning_anus in the game files and is not the one that was found in the game files.

right that's what people can't seem to understand they have located the UFO's
all but one
  • HakatoX likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:23 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 05 December 2013 - 08:41 AM.

Alright if you don't agree I'll take it to Hacking then. ZancudoTakeover should try to find out the Jetpack Stickman and Easter Egg at Clucken Bell Factory to see if there is a link if not then I was wrong and I'm not going to backdown this subject until I find answers. Those Line up on the Mural and I sure know it does. Prove me wrong otherwise.

EDIT: Nevermind you read my mind. O_O

I don't have to prove anything
you're the one with the theory you prove it
and honestly I'm just trying to tell you this so you don't waste a bunch of time like I did looking for things like that

but hey who knows there very well could be a UFO above the the cannibal camp
it could be the one that they're looking for but I don't think that's the proper location for it

I'm just being honest with you man I've never found any indication of one
and I'm not lying to you when I tell you the hours that I've spent at that place

also they have yet to find any indication that there is a jetpack in the game
that leads me to believe that if anything that the mural is telling us with the line connecting the jetpack to the UFO
then its saying that they replaced the jetpack for a pilotable UFO
unless of course Rockstar was so clever as hide the code and textures for the jetpack
and this point I see no reason to assume that they were able to do so

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users