Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
krauss
  • krauss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

can someone just resume what we have in hands till now? Im confused...

Euthanasiaa
  • Euthanasiaa

God

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:29 PM

http://en.wikipedia....ensgatelogo.jpg

look at this everyone. It looks similar to the logo when you search for altruist website. The Group is called heavens gate and it was an actual cult based in California. The altruist are extremely similar. This group felt you had to abandon all things, like your family, sexuality, etc. They believed something was coming that involved UFOs that would cause the end of the current civilization. Found by someone named Bonnie

oh they believed committing suicide would transport them to UFOs

That's Great. have Any1 tried Committing suicide on the top of MT Chilliad when the UFO appears ?? worth a try i guess.

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

guys sorry.. a question.. 

someone of u guys have found something about the eclipse? I think we need open  a thread that explain the moon phase and the eclipse.. and whitch hour that append..

i'm pretty sure that the maya calendar and the "2012 end of the world" meen something...

if u can trust my tehory pls help me to find the eclipse with the moon..

thanks guys..

• Mr.Livid likes this

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

someone of u guys have found something about the eclipse? I think we need open  a thread that explain the moon phase and the eclipse.. and whitch hour that append..

i'm pretty sure that the maya calendar and the "2012 end of the world" meen something...

thanks guys..

I think there is something to the moon phases aswell

• shadywriter likes this

shadywriter
  • shadywriter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by shadywriter, 03 December 2013 - 02:47 PM.

thanks guys..

I think there is something to the moon phases aswell

all gta have something about the moon.. this  i'm almost sure have something to do with 12/21/2013 and the alignement of the planets

think:

have glyph, pyramid, alien and ufo

only thing not have is crop cyrcle

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

I posted moon phases from the files i think... its in the game file mystery hunt topic

clevertrev
  • clevertrev

Rat

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by clevertrev, 03 December 2013 - 02:56 PM.

the mission with the forklift, that was a mission from San andreas for carl very early on in the game. had to load crates into the back of a truck at the dock's.

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Just hit 100hours of gameplay, going to walk the dog, back in a bit!!

Eram
  • Eram

Láli

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

Altruist glyphs!

I found it on the french thread, courtesy of Nexide.

B5Yko86.png

• Macontheweb007 likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

Seems to be 3 phases of the moon. Or at least that's what i get from the symbols repeated all around the edge of the hippy camp and on the car with ufo ontop.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 03 December 2013 - 03:15 PM.

Altruist glyphs!

awesome
I've been waiting to see this for some time now

**edit**
you know the more I look at the Altruist camp, all the imagery graffited all over the place, and after reading the decoded version of their website
the more I'm thinking that this camp doesn't belong to these guys they took it from someone
maybe the hippies?
  • timesteal, Eram and Macontheweb007 like this

Euthanasiaa
  • Euthanasiaa

God

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

look at this everyone. It looks similar to the logo when you search for altruist website. The Group is called heavens gate and it was an actual cult based in California. The altruist are extremely similar. This group felt you had to abandon all things, like your family, sexuality, etc. They believed something was coming that involved UFOs that would cause the end of the current civilization. Found by someone named Bonnie

That's Great. have Any1 tried Committing suicide on the top of MT Chilliad when the UFO appears ?? worth a try i guess.

Allso has any1 tried to commit suicide at the ''altar in the hippe village'' (i don't know the name of it sorry, but the f*cked up place where ppl start to shoot at ya)

**This is from ''Heaven's gate from wiki''

''Heaven's Gate was an American UFO religion doomsday cult based in San Diego, California, founded in the early 1970s and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1927–1985).[1] On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed mass suicide[2] in order to reach what they believed was an alien space craft following the Comet Hale–Bopp, which was then at its brightest.[3]''

maybe we should try to commit suicide when there's a full mone or something?
Either at the Top of Mount Chilliad when the UFO Appears or at the Altar when its a full moon?
Worth a try. i hoppe this is Original.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

@anevilvet. Read it and weep dude http://www.discoverc...trification.htm
Keep your mind open and if ever you are unsure just as rather than presuming. What you say is correct
But so too am i. I wasn't talking about the long term process and i did say "instant"

I wasn't unsure, I just wasn't aware of this method of instant petrification as usually it involves silicate replacing the whole tree (it looks like this method only petrified the roots when they sucked in the molten material at the base of the tree, rather than petrification of the entire tree itself). I'm not a geologist though haha. Thanks for correcting me, you learn something new every day :)

Actually, I completely rescind what I said in the post above and stand by my original post. Wood cannot be petrified by lightning.

I've researched this a bit further and the only resource for the rapid petrification of wood by lightning is the article you posted, an unverified article on a Creationist website.  All other resources only give artificial petrification as a way to 'rapidly' petrify wood and that is a process that takes place over years.  Lightning does not petrify wood.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

Altruist glyphs!

awesome

**edit**
you know the more I look at the Altruist camp and all the imagery graffited all over the place
and after reading the decoded version of their website
the more I'm thinking that this camp doesn't belong to these guys they took it from someone
maybe the hippies?

You should read their entry on the Cultstoppers website ingame.  To paraphrase it, The Altruists are believed to be waging a war against the under 40's on orders from an alien overlord (whose name begins with Z, I can't remember exactly what though).  So the references to 'he is risen' and 'we are his children' are references to this alien overlord.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:17 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 03 December 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Altruist glyphs!

awesome
**edit**
you know the more I look at the Altruist camp and all the imagery graffited all over the place
maybe the hippies?

You should read their entry on the Cultstoppers website ingame.  To paraphrase it, The Altruists are believed to be waging a war against the under 40's on orders from an alien overlord (whose name begins with Z, I can't remember exactly what though).  So the references to 'he is risen' and 'we are his children' are references to this alien overlord.
yeah I read that on Cult stoppers I read about all of them
they have been my center of focus a lot lately

also I believe I may have found what might be a map that I originally thought was pointing to the water but now I'm thinking it's point with someplace else
I also found what I believe is an indicator to what time of day you actually have to be at said location

but I've had to put it all on hold since I've had to restart my game

**edit**
you know what the more I think about it what the hell
I was going to save this to put in my full summary of the place but at this point I can't really do anything with this information since I have to go back through the game so maybe it'll benefit someone else

when I made the statement referring to a place and a time of day if you go down below the camp to the alcove and stand there until the Sun Goes Down the flame will cast a permanent shadow on the wall that doesn't move when the flames flicker I believe this is the outline to a landmass

also if you look into the alcove during any time of the day you will notice that there is a triangular-shaped cut out of the rock and just above it to the right is an image of the Sun

my best guess at this so far is
if the triangle indicates 12 o'clock
Then the Sun depicted in the alcove would be at around 1 or 2

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by stangone50, 03 December 2013 - 03:40 PM.

http://www.reddit.co...tery/wiki/index

Scroll down for moon chart .

Anyone here interested in the mystery should also be reading up on the Reddit site .

Above link shows most of what has been found so far .

On a side note the mission MR Phillips is pushing me over the edge

im about 9 hours into my attempts at the gold  . Anyone who may be able to help please PM me .

I have been also goin for a True 100% need about 10 golds more . If and when i get them im gonna start from the beginning retesting some old theories .

• Macontheweb007 likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

@anevilvet. Read it and weep dude http://www.discoverc...trification.htmKeep your mind open and if ever you are unsure just as rather than presuming. What you say is correctBut so too am i. I wasn't talking about the long term process and i did say "instant"

I wasn't unsure, I just wasn't aware of this method of instant petrification as usually it involves silicate replacing the whole tree (it looks like this method only petrified the roots when they sucked in the molten material at the base of the tree, rather than petrification of the entire tree itself). I'm not a geologist though haha. Thanks for correcting me, you learn something new every day :)
 Actually, I completely rescind what I said in the post above and stand by my original post. Wood cannot be petrified by lightning. I've researched this a bit further and the only resource for the rapid petrification of wood by lightning is the article you posted, an unverified article on a Creationist website.  All other resources only give artificial petrification as a way to 'rapidly' petrify wood and that is a process that takes place over years.  Lightning does not petrify wood.
learned it at school mate dig deepet. Not that it has anything to do with the thread anyway.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

learned it at school mate dig deepet. Not that it has anything to do with the thread anyway.

Maybe you did but teachers don't know everything, especially if you go to a religious school.

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

I checked out the airport and Fort Zancudo but didn't see any of those crates that the file hunters posted. And for the record, trying to move those big gas tanks with a forklift is a bad idea lol  :panic:

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by HakatoX, 03 December 2013 - 04:06 PM.

still no word on Zimbor?

we have seen the name in the credits.

I twittered the actor on hkw to meet zimbor, no response.

Could that be the Alturist lead alien?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:10 PM

still no word on Zimbor?

we have seen the name in the credits.

I twittered the actor on hkw to meet zimbor, no response.

Could that be the Alturist lead alien?

Zimbor is played by Zack Robidas who has an IMDB listing of playing a Gangster.  Given the propensity for Epsilonists names to begin with Z, I'm wondering if it was the person flying the helicopter in the last Epsilon mission.

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

Religious school? Yet another presumption and yet again you are wrong.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

Religious school? Yet another presumption and yet again you are wrong.

I didn't say that was your school, I was using my own experience. Hoisted by your own presumption petard I feel ;) x

blackpantherk
  • blackpantherk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:21 PM

for those trying to get 100%, gold on all missions. god mode etc. There is a new save editor for ps3 that ive tried and it works. You can even erase things like cheats if you used them before.

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Altruist glyphs!

awesome
**edit**
maybe the hippies?

yeah I read that on Cult stoppers I read about all of them
they have been my center of focus a lot lately

also I believe I may have found what might be a map that I originally thought was pointing to the water but now I'm thinking it's point with someplace else
I also found what I believe is an indicator to what time of day you actually have to be at said location

but I've had to put it all on hold since I've had to restart my game

**edit**
you know what the more I think about it what the hell
I was going to save this to put in my full summary of the place but at this point I can't really do anything with this information since I have to go back through the game so maybe it'll benefit someone else

when I made the statement referring to a place and a time of day if you go down below the camp to the alcove and stand there until the Sun Goes Down the flame will cast a permanent shadow on the wall that doesn't move when the flames flicker I believe this is the outline to a landmass

also if you look into the alcove during any time of the day you will notice that there is a triangular-shaped cut out of the rock and just above it to the right is an image of the Sun

my best guess at this so far is
if the triangle indicates 12 o'clock
Then the Sun depicted in the alcove would be at around 1 or 2

looks a bit like the coast line near fort zancudo.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by McGyver55, 03 December 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Actually, I completely rescind what I said in the post above and stand by my original post. Wood cannot be petrified by lightning.

I've researched this a bit further and the only resource for the rapid petrification of wood by lightning is the article you posted, an unverified article on a Creationist website.  All other resources only give artificial petrification as a way to 'rapidly' petrify wood and that is a process that takes place over years.  Lightning does not petrify wood.

Furthermore lightning does not strike whole forests at once. Many sites that contain petrified trees, are the results of a flash flood that wiped out a whole forest at once... these sites contain the remains of hundreds, if not thousands of trees. 

The process of "petrification" can not be induced electrically, any and all forms of "petrification" are a chemical/mineral process... artificial "petrification" of wood has been achieved in laboratory conditions, but it is a complex and commercially unprofitable process, not mention it increases the weight of the wood to the point where shipping is too costly. 

In all experiments where wood was "rapidly" petrified it was only to a shallow depth... less than 1/4 of inch... to fully force the mineral compounds into the cellular structure of the wood requires great pressure and high temperates.

While cases of "natural rapid petrification" have been reported, they too are mineral in nature and the "rapid" is relative to "normal"... it usually requires high mineral content silt covering the forest or stand of tree for a few hundred years.

The University of Arizona never created a "rapid petrification" process... in the 60s or 70s The University of Washington toyed with some research by a guy from Connecticut, but the results (chemical/mineral/pressure induced) don't lend themselves to commercial application.

Either Scientific America or possibly Popular Science had an article on it some years back. 

Sorry, I know this has NOTHING to do with the hunt, but I hate fake science and passing off stories as fact.

• AnEvilVet and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

looks a bit like the coast line near fort zancudo.

That's interesting as there is also the Red and Blue sun symbol at the Altruist camp that looks like a sun setting over the ocean and there are recent reports of a pedestrian with binoculars spawning at the end of the Fort's runway, looking out at the sea.

Maybe they're all related?

• Mr.Livid likes this

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by Mr.Livid, 03 December 2013 - 04:45 PM.

anyone at the coast line yet? what are you in the sub? boat? on own? also who are you using?

Droxsico
  • Droxsico

Droxsicon

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

when you die for the first time in online there is a cutscene where the leader of the epsilon program tells you about passive mode , if you look closey it looks like he is

floating with the help of the jetpack,  what if he is using the Jetpack in that scene 

here is a video of it - 

Euthanasiaa
  • Euthanasiaa

God

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

Allso has any1 tried to commit suicide at the ''altar in the hippe village'' (i don't know the name of it sorry, but the f*cked up place where ppl start to shoot at ya)

**This is from ''Heaven's gate from wiki''

''Heaven's Gate was an American UFO religion doomsday cult based in San Diego, California, founded in the early 1970s and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1927–1985).[1] On March 26, 1997, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed mass suicide[2] in order to reach what they believed was an alien space craft following the Comet Hale–Bopp, which was then at its brightest.[3]''

maybe we should try to commit suicide when there's a full mone or something?
Either at the Top of Mount Chilliad when the UFO Appears or at the Altar when its a full moon?
Worth a try. i hoppe this is Original.

ALSO! a commet/Astroid have been found in game files!
http://www.reddit.co...ough_asteroids/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users