Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

Hey guys. 2 things. If you go to the observatory there is the monument/statue outside...? Well on the floor the drainage is shaped like that phi symbol from Greek alphabet mission? And when the sun shines on the monument the shadow it casts is the eye from the mural. Line them up some way? Also if you stand on the centre spot on the outdoor stage and look up (shoot for the stars) there is an eye shape made out of the lighting rigging. Also on the cut scenes before game loads there is that guy with glasses who's in the game, him in a wheel chair, has the FIB blueprints on his notice board. I am only on 30% and cheat loads, but want to solve this badly. I have spent hrs and hrs in the sea and all the lakes, there is something dodgy top right swim under a rock and die every time. I am seeing eyes, and "i's" and crosses everywhere, not just on gta, and starting to lose my sanity. I have no idea what any of it means and no idea what I'm even looking for!! Please help!!

I think he lost his sanity
Everyone please ignore this douche now

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

Oh and shaft wasnt ignored... he like MANY others had a common sense idea... us crazies in this topic just didnt want to believe the face wasnt telling us to take micheal to the mountain so everyone ignored him and carried on attempting micheal epsilon robes top of chiliad rain 3am space docker and so on...

point is shaft didnt point it out and everyone said "BS, we dont believe you" he said oh thats a devs pic like others were saying on reddit and youtube comments... then as i said others were too into the mystery and didnt want it to be another dead end.

anyway bed now... cant believe im writing so much text for trolls... you are smarter than that Xmarqs... i seen you here since the beginning bro, you know these guys and there games.

phillip_trevors
  • phillip_trevors

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

have we been over this door in a small hillside southwest of sandy shores airstrip?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

Oh guys, this ross and the brian types obviously believe there way is the way... @ross, glad you gained some numbers from this thread but can you leave us to become enlightened now... then when we solve this you can jump on and say you knew all along...

to the rest of you, move it along people 2 or 3 pages have gone on nothingness again...

and someone asked if the face on chiliad was definitely a rockstar dev... well the files called signature and has DD in it... someone found a rockstar artist with DD initials... then they found his linkedin profile... ITS HIM if you look at the pic of the guy, it is deff him lol

Shaftonetwoone told us about this the first or second week of game release but, nobody believed him because he's a "Troll"...

Maybe people shouldn't be so quick to dismiss?...

i would be like huh omg he must be... BUT you and i both know at the time everyone had there own opinions of what the face was... a rockstar dev signing his work was one of the big opinions... just so happened shaft was thinking this like MANY others... who didnt claim to work for rockstar.

He took the step to "lock in his final answer" as it would be, no speculation.

He said he's seen the pic personally, no speculation on it.

Everyone else was just speculating, yes. 

All anyone had to do was disprove the pic being a designer and it would prove Shaft is/was a troll but, he wasn't worried about that because he knew what it was already.

Maybe he's piggybacking on someone else's story or embellishing his ties to R*, like maybe he has a friend who works for R* and he's trying to steal his identity in a way? that would explain why he knows some things but, nothing so significant that it would help to break open the mystery.

He hasn't really been wrong about anything except the meanings of the chiliad drawing boxes but, he said those were the "original" meanings behind them, not the current in game meanings.

I think he knows somebody who knows somebody who works for R* but,  is trying to act like he the first link in the chain when in fact, he's the last link.

• phillip_trevors likes this

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by tadd, 03 December 2013 - 12:58 AM.

Fair enough bro... either way, a whole lot of posts from and about these guys (we have to chase leads i guess) but not any closer to the truth so im leaving it there.

night mate.

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

wanted to say all this just in case if somebody missed/didn't know it and stop trying to interpret this symbols into phone number and call it.

Believe me, no one missed that as it's been discussed for hundreds of pages already.

and what about the spinning texture under fort zancudo?

I don't remember exactly, but I think someone mentioned that it's to hold the UFO in place or something like that. I'm sure they can explain it better.

http://m.imgur.com/FYrO4Mm

Do we think its just a weird rock texture?

Most likely.

have we been over this door in a small hillside southwest of sandy shores airstrip?

Are you referring to the mine shaft looking door? If so, then yes it has been looked over.

I think if everyone just puts you know who on ignore it will save about 10 pages of useless discussion and possibly getting the thread locked.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

Powa do you get some sort of kick out of correcting people ? Seems that's alls you do

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:10 AM Edited by kama0kazi, 03 December 2013 - 01:12 AM.

Powa do you get some sort of kick out of correcting people ? Seems that's alls you do

thats weird, because most of the things he quoted had a question mark at the end. responding to that usually is referred to as 'answering a question' but i could be wrong.

edit: sorry man, i just realized that by quoting and answering you question you must think i'm 'correcting' you. no offence meant ;)

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:13 AM

Lol none taken

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:20 AM

I'm answering questions which will hopefully inform them that their ideas have already been discussed since they might not have known that previously.  If you read my posts, then you will know that's not all I do.

• Canucks, HakatoX and dAfTpUnK2010 like this

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by lwn721, 03 December 2013 - 01:26 AM.

Can people stop arguing, fighting and wasting time typing large piles of comments not related to the search?

Everyone please keep calm and carry on the search. Simply leave this thread if you don't think there's anything more to be done with the murals/eastereggs. Thank you.

P.S. Just ignore the trolls and don't feed them anyway :-(
  • snailmaze and trevors toe nail like this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:25 AM

Fair enough but you also go on about wasteing page space but quote about 5 different ppl dnt get it ,comes across as am right your wrong smart azz

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

OK NUTTIN TO SEE HERE .. SHOWS OVER .. EVERYONE GET BACK TO WORK !!!!

• Miketv, Canucks, Shadow0fDeth and 3 others like this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by williamcampbell, 03 December 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Let me play along for a minute and keep your hunt alive (funny, considering it comes from me):

A) Why no one bothered to check the movie studio? Extensively, I mean. One of the reasons I ask this is...

B)...Remember the egg in Vice City? Don't we have an alien egg in the files? Maybe, just maybe they're related!

Just saying. I think the movie studio is sort of strange and I heard something while exploring the place. Can't define exactly what. I'll continue exploring now and somehow I think I may be into something.

Heck, this is coming from someone who isn't even expecting anything (though I reckon that an easter egg similar to the VC egg wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary).

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by Mr.Livid, 03 December 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Let me play along for a minute and keep your hunt alive (funny, considering it comes from me):

A) Why no one bothered to check the movie studio? Extensively, I mean. One of the reasons I ask this is...

B)...Remember the egg in Vice City? Don't we have an alien egg in the files? Maybe, just maybe they're related!

Just saying. I think the movie studio is sort of strange and I heard something while exploring the place. Can't define exactly what.

Shoot for the stars0_0.jpg?

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by stangone50, 03 December 2013 - 01:54 AM.

Just saying. I think the movie studio is sort of strange and I heard something while exploring the place. Can't define exactly what.

People have checked it extensively , nothing has shown up as of yet .As far as land goes i think just about every area has been searched in one way or another  , how thoroughly, has every door been checked  who knows .

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

I did some exploring -also grabbed some audio from the files I havent heard personally at the movie theater but it should be there - def sounds like slown down audio

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1064163850

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1064163913

The unmarked studio seems weird to me.  Also there is this -

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1064178661

People have seen full aliens at the movie theater (outside of the second mission with franklyn stealing the cars) is shown by the social club, I just have no clue how.  I have never seen fully dressed aliens.

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by POWA, 03 December 2013 - 01:57 AM.

Fair enough but you also go on about wasteing page space but quote about 5 different ppl dnt get it ,comes across as am right your wrong smart azz

The 'wasting space' just refers to people replying with you're a troll or F off. The difference is I'm just letting some people know that their idea has been tried already, so hopefully they'll know now and won't keep reposting that idea unless they find something significant with it. It may come off like a smart ass like you said, but that's not my intention. I think they should keep trying to do whatever it is they're trying to do. Now I'll get back on topic.

Currently, I'm also looking at the movie studio to try Zancudo's idea where everyone is in full alien costumes. So far, I haven't succeeded, but I do think there might be something there since it has a ufo located here in the files.

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:57 AM Edited by williamcampbell, 03 December 2013 - 01:57 AM.

Aren't the aliens common happening? I saw them before, more than once. You can even press right on the d-pad to talk to the actors (Michael was nice to them).

And when stangone says "extensively"... To the point of trying to find hidden rooms and walls that you can clip into?

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

People have seen full aliens at the movie theater (outside of the second mission with franklyn stealing the cars) is shown by the social club, I just have no clue how.  I have never seen fully dressed aliens.

Im not positive and do not recall the location but I remember 2 occasions in cutscenes  where i switched to trevor and he is seen hitting a guy with a guitar . Both times an alien showed up and if i shot him he would drop his gun .

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

Aren't the aliens common happening? I saw them before, more than once. You can even press right on the d-pad to talk to the actors (Michael was nice to them).

And when stangone says "extensively"... To the point of trying to find hidden rooms and walls that you can clip into?

He is looking for fully dressed aliens . As far as how extensively we can only take eachothers words for it . I have not searched it myself .

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

Shoot for the stars?

Is that pic in the movie studio? I don't remember seeing it before.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

I went back to the studio after M got abducted and aliens were there some with human hands and some not if this is what you mean

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:09 AM

that pic is by the strip club in the self storage units lots of weird painting their.

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

what about the bald guy with the birth mark on his face from the epsilon website.does that birth mark look like a place on the map? just a thought

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by Mr.Livid, 03 December 2013 - 02:24 AM.

0_0.jpg

Mr.Livid
  • Mr.Livid

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

what does it say altogether around that circle? i can see ALL THINGS ARE IMPOSSIBLE.but thats all i can see.

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

on the right it says women

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

I replayed the " Monkey business " mission just to comb the Humane research labs interior. There is nothing in the Humane research building in relation to anything. I search EVERY LAST THING inside that place. Just thought I'd let you all know if you curious.
  • jkd69, TrevorsStinkyFingers and Mr.Livid like this

cyberwookie81
  • cyberwookie81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:32 AM

ontop does it say in the kitchen with men all are pos   then its cut of

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users