• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

@Skinvisible

Im looking at the wall beside the Textile City Mural now and the dark squares are the same for me.
I have 100% and chose to keep all alive
  • Skinvisible likes this

Skinvisible
  • Skinvisible

Theorist

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:17 PM Edited by Skinvisible, 02 December 2013 - 11:19 PM.

Sorry guys it's in the sea. There. You don't deserve it and my god it's so f*cking clever, but it's there. Will leave you all in peace now. :-)

Ahh, beat you to the punch there then.
Dutifully searched the Alamo at the weekend.
(Cargo bobbed the dinghy from the sonar dock to the sea).

Found the lovely remains of the large cargo jet from the mission, but that was all. Search called.

EDIT: Thanks Violateddolphin. (Great name, btw).

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

Just so happens to be that's its the largest search area in the game lol

Skinvisible
  • Skinvisible

Theorist

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Just so happens to be that's its the largest search area in the game lol

Pff, naw.
Scoured that mofo in an afternoon.

If he/you meant "Ocean", that's a pretty bloody big mistake.
Sea != Ocean.
  • rimer888 likes this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yeah your post got there b4 mine lol

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

@Skin. I have done the same. @Toe nail. He said Sea not ocean.

@ everyone stop responding. He just blew his load but nothing came out. Poor poor guy's firing blanks.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:31 PM

Sea=The expanse of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface and surrounds its landmasses

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

i dont think he has lost it mentally, he has just given up on trolling us with illuminati sh*t and is now resorting to copying the 'i know something you dont know' trolling angle that countless others have tried along the life of this thread.

• Deadman2112 likes this

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

@skinvisible
Thanks! It was an xbox randomly generated one lol
  • Bongwatre likes this

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by Spuds725, 03 December 2013 - 02:16 AM.

REMOVED

No one would boast about being from that part of North Hykeham. You may as well boast about being from St Giles :|

Now kindly stop trolling the good people of this forum. And if you're such good friends with one of my colleagues I'll ask about you tomorrow, see if anyone admits that they broke their NDA :)

• pnuta and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

pnuta
  • pnuta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

Am a horizontal directional driller mate (look it up) but, and here's the good bit, I live in NORTH HYKEHAM, LINCOLN, LN6 8SY, look where ROCKSTAR VIRTUALLY ORIGINATED FROM. I sh*t YOU NOT

I no where you live as I reside in Gainsborough fellow Brit please share all pm if u have to
Ps r* Lincoln is on the same road as Audi and it's on the same side further down tho oh and Damons do the best filet steak ever
  • Mr.Livid likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

I am English and yet still a Sea is a Sea and an Ocean is an Ocean. Also i think i might take back what i said earlier about you knowing your stuff regarding illuminati etc. If you did you wouldn't be calling Christmas Xmas.

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

Can anyone make the map i requested a few pages back before this madness started? Please.

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by Spuds725, 03 December 2013 - 02:16 AM.

REMOVED

No one would boast about being from that part of North Hykeham. You may as well boast about being from St Giles :|
Now kindly stop trolling the good people of this forum. And if you're such good friends with one of my colleagues I'll ask about you tomorrow, see if anyone admits that they broke their NDA :)

It's actually 5 doors outside hykeham, and how can you compare it to st Giles man?! Crack is twice as expensive from, er I mean near my mum n dads!! And yes, one did...

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

@skinvisible
Thanks! It was an xbox randomly generated one lol

really random generated? and isn't the popular theme that dolphins are the ones doing the violating? anyway lets get back ot.

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

And Xmas is still smas when u have 355 kids to feed....

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

Signing off now guys. Hopefully get more sense when the guy is gone.

• snailmaze likes this

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

what happened with the DECODING THE MOUNT CHILIAD MURAL?
suddenly it sorta became english classes..

• VElectroPulseV likes this

rimer888
  • rimer888

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

Sorry guys it's in the sea. There. You don't deserve it and my god it's so f*cking clever, but it's there. Will leave you all in peace now. :-)

What is it we are to find in the se..... ocean?

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

Do none of you replying to ross see that he came here with a theory (far fetched and yet tried before and at a time when we had better leads) got knocked back... tried to take it on the chin, got knocked back a couple more times... someone gave him a link to the brian madness... the he reappears saying he knows the truth and mentioning freemason sh*t (brian style, not saying he is brian but deff got affected by him in some way) the he said a small group know the truth... now he knows a rockstar work experience guy who went on to get a dream job playing video games (PLAYING HE SAID, NOT MAKING) and now is argueing with shaft of all people saying this guy he knows is a rockstar worker who breached contract...

if another message is sent back to this guy you do not belong here trying to solve something complex as you have been fooled... for a minute i was like oooo the ocean, there could be something there... then my brain kicked back in and i realised how this guy doesnt even realise he is trolling and didnt even get his story straight... HE'S NOT EVEN A PRO TROLL lmao

bed for me, but please no more pages for this guy!!

Night all
  • Canucks, HakatoX, phillip_trevors and 4 others like this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

So your gonna snitch and lose someone a job over some so called hear say ? Says a lot

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

Do none of you replying to ross see that he came here with a theory (far fetched and yet tried before and at a time when we had better leads) got knocked back... tried to take it on the chin, got knocked back a couple more times... someone gave him a link to the brian madness... the he reappears saying he knows the truth and mentioning freemason sh*t (brian style, not saying he is brian but deff got affected by him in some way) the he said a small group know the truth... now he knows a rockstar work experience guy who went on to get a dream job playing video games (PLAYING HE SAID, NOT MAKING) and now is argueing with shaft of all people saying this guy he knows is a rockstar worker who breached contract...
if another message is sent back to this guy you do not belong here trying to solve something complex as you have been fooled... for a minute i was like oooo the ocean, there could be something there... then my brain kicked back in and i realised how this guy doesnt even realise he is trolling and didnt even get his story straight... HE'S NOT EVEN A PRO TROLL lmao
bed for me, but please no more pages for this guy!!
Night all

this

mhinder
  • mhinder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

anyone have any new ideas we can test?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

I know that stone circle in the alamo sea is something. 

The moon's reflection sits in the center of it at a certain hour.... 

what about the sun?

jp9865
  • jp9865

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by jp9865, 03 December 2013 - 12:22 AM.

@ross the troll

What's in the sea (ocean whatever)

Tell us what we are looking for cause otherwise your just a dick! :)

What's the endgame here? What's the prize? Surely if you know then you can tell us that?

And in a side note, this GTA is made by Rockstar North who was founded in Dundee, so that sh*ts on your theory abit mate sorry.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by HakatoX, 03 December 2013 - 12:24 AM.

I despise you from the deepest pit of my shallow soul.

epic!

Guys.... 

Click this link
Copy this name: rossmacno1

Add it to the open space, check posts. then we can move on.

violateddolphin
  • violateddolphin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

Ive been exploring the ocean for days now and I just came across this.

http://m.imgur.com/FYrO4Mm

Do we think its just a weird rock texture? Ive scouted around the area and cant find anything interesting but I may not be the best explorer and could miss something.
I can post a pic of the location if anyone wants it
  • HakatoX likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Oh guys, this ross and the brian types obviously believe there way is the way... @ross, glad you gained some numbers from this thread but can you leave us to become enlightened now... then when we solve this you can jump on and say you knew all along...

to the rest of you, move it along people 2 or 3 pages have gone on nothingness again...

and someone asked if the face on chiliad was definitely a rockstar dev... well the files called signature and has DD in it... someone found a rockstar artist with DD initials... then they found his linkedin profile... ITS HIM if you look at the pic of the guy, it is deff him lol

Shaftonetwoone told us about this the first or second week of game release but, nobody believed him because he's a "Troll"...

Maybe people shouldn't be so quick to dismiss?...

• Bukdogg likes this

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

Hey guys. 2 things. If you go to the observatory there is the monument/statue outside...? Well on the floor the drainage is shaped like that phi symbol from Greek alphabet mission? And when the sun shines on the monument the shadow it casts is the eye from the mural. Line them up some way? Also if you stand on the centre spot on the outdoor stage and look up (shoot for the stars) there is an eye shape made out of the lighting rigging. Also on the cut scenes before game loads there is that guy with glasses who's in the game, him in a wheel chair, has the FIB blueprints on his notice board. I am only on 30% and cheat loads, but want to solve this badly. I have spent hrs and hrs in the sea and all the lakes, there is something dodgy top right swim under a rock and die every time. I am seeing eyes, and "i's" and crosses everywhere, not just on gta, and starting to lose my sanity. I have no idea what any of it means and no idea what I'm even looking for!! Please help!!

I think he lost his sanity
  • rimer888 likes this

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:30 AM Edited by tadd, 03 December 2013 - 12:33 AM.

Oh guys, this ross and the brian types obviously believe there way is the way... @ross, glad you gained some numbers from this thread but can you leave us to become enlightened now... then when we solve this you can jump on and say you knew all along...

to the rest of you, move it along people 2 or 3 pages have gone on nothingness again...

and someone asked if the face on chiliad was definitely a rockstar dev... well the files called signature and has DD in it... someone found a rockstar artist with DD initials... then they found his linkedin profile... ITS HIM if you look at the pic of the guy, it is deff him lol

Shaftonetwoone told us about this the first or second week of game release but, nobody believed him because he's a "Troll"...

Maybe people shouldn't be so quick to dismiss?...
i would be like huh omg he must be... BUT you and i both know at the time everyone had there own opinions of what the face was... a rockstar dev signing his work was one of the big opinions... just so happened shaft was thinking this like MANY others... who didnt claim to work for rockstar.

edit: above post just shows that ross took the F you guys root and decided to come here and be emo on us... as i said, he tried to troll like many others but ended up not remembering his own story.
  • Canucks likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users