Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

The deaf cannot see and the blind cannot hear. Most amusing. Night guys XX...X gave you that last 'x' for free :)
  • Wanderer800 likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:46 PM

@Rossmacno1. I already know by what you have just said above that you know your stuff when it comes to the illuminati and the Free masons etc. I too studied it all in great detail while recoverring from a serious injury. No one is doubting your knowledge regarding the above but come on pal your spite is seriously beginning to grate many on here. If you know then please share. If not then what are you getting from this? Why carry on? At the moment i still have an open mind waiting for your input but if that isn't going to happen then grow up and leave.

Skinvisible
  • Skinvisible

Theorist

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:47 PM

More straw clutching...
Saw this pic and couldn't help but notice the right side of the building is like a giant version of the "door" atop Chiliad.
Perhaps someone could cross-check the six dark squares and see if theirs are the same as this pic?http://www.kernelmag...Udl-620x348.jpg
Perhaps the dark squares arrangement changes depending upon your in-game choices?
(Away on work all week).

Just quoting my own post before it gets relegated to the nether world of "not the latest page".
Why is the mural on the right hand side of the cablecar station? Why not dead centre where it is more prominent?
Why fill the centre space with a meaningless wall made of 16 large squares? Why does that same arrangement appear on the giant side of a building which has a mural talking of moral choices at the end of a game?
Is it too much of a stretch to consider this giant side of a prominent building and this rather obvious wall are connected?
I'd love for someone to double check their wall (100% completion) and tell me the dark squares on theirs are different to the screenshot.

Whoa hey, looky-here, what's this?
Looks like my post from two pages and still nobody has answered it because they're too busy troll-slaying...

I don't mind if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I can't check this myself for another 5 days. If that's the case and nobody really sees what I do in that link, that's ok, I'll just check it out myself later.

Just thought we keep seeing people complain about a lack of progress and that there's nothing to check - and suddenly everyone is more interested in just complaining, trolling or the active and energetic people are just off dismantling game files instead...?

Guess I'll just solve this on my own in time, but I genuinely thought that team effort should pay dividends.
  • Db573 and trevors toe nail like this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by williamcampbell, 02 December 2013 - 10:49 PM.

I'm sorry, pal. Forgot to mention: I don't think that's the case as I saw different pics from that area and the dark squares are always on the same place. As they should be.

I also played the game myself a few times and, quite frankly, I don't remember any square being different.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

being cryptic, is no way to help.

all you are doing is making people pley your mindgames.

The level of mental manipulation you and Brian exhibit is beyond alarming.

being cryptic IS NOT HELPING like you think you are.

It's regurgitating bullsh*t that rings of psychosis andcult activity.

• rimer888 and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:50 PM Edited by williamcampbell, 02 December 2013 - 10:50 PM.

In all seriousness, I don't think anyone is up to Brian's level. Just check his Twitter and his conversations with rossmacno1. The guy is definitely insane. He shouldn't be out there like that.

• rossmacno1 and rimer888 like this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

More straw clutching...
Saw this pic and couldn't help but notice the right side of the building is like a giant version of the "door" atop Chiliad.
Perhaps someone could cross-check the six dark squares and see if theirs are the same as this pic?http://www.kernelmag...Udl-620x348.jpg
Perhaps the dark squares arrangement changes depending upon your in-game choices?
(Away on work all week).

Just quoting my own post before it gets relegated to the nether world of "not the latest page".
Why is the mural on the right hand side of the cablecar station? Why not dead centre where it is more prominent?
Why fill the centre space with a meaningless wall made of 16 large squares? Why does that same arrangement appear on the giant side of a building which has a mural talking of moral choices at the end of a game?
Is it too much of a stretch to consider this giant side of a prominent building and this rather obvious wall are connected?
I'd love for someone to double check their wall (100% completion) and tell me the dark squares on theirs are different to the screenshot.

Whoa hey, looky-here, what's this?
Looks like my post from two pages and still nobody has answered it because they're too busy troll-slaying...
I don't mind if I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I can't check this myself for another 5 days. If that's the case and nobody really sees what I do in that link, that's ok, I'll just check it out myself later.
Just thought we keep seeing people complain about a lack of progress and that there's nothing to check - and suddenly everyone is more interested in just complaining, trolling or the active and energetic people are just off dismantling game files instead...?
Guess I'll just solve this on my own in time, but I genuinely thought that team effort should pay dividends.

Team effort DID pay dividends, you just picked the wrong team...Reds or Blues...?? Anyway, gotta fly...

Skinvisible
  • Skinvisible

Theorist

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'm sorry, pal. Forgot to mention: I don't think that's the case as I saw different pics from that area and the dark squares are always on the same place. As they should be.
I also played the game myself a few times and, quite frankly, I don't remember any square being different.

Okey doke mate, cheers for checking into it.
More weird notions from me in due course!

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

skin, if you woulda waited I woud have done that.

I had to handle TCOB

The Cult Of Brian. 

then I was gonna focus on that.

• Skinvisible likes this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

I agree he is nuts. But then, aren't all geniuses...?? And no I am not him blah blah blah boring....trust me, I am helping u all

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

The deaf cannot see and the blind cannot hear. Most amusing. Night guys XX...X gave you that last 'x' for free :)

I swear this guy was the idiot back in the first thread 2000 pages ago,claiming to work for rockstar and was making riddles and sh*t
  • robbo216 and phillip_trevors like this

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Your silence is utterly provocative

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

In all seriousness, I don't think anyone is up to Brian's level. Just check his Twitter and his conversations with rossmacno1. The guy is definitely insane. He shouldn't be out there like that.

Those conversations are nothing, you don't know him if you haven't heard him talk on a mic, or being with you for numerous hours. The church of Brian was done long ago, only one person can feed him, and it's not ross.

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

ross just needs to get lost.

he already lost it mentally.

seriously, if he really wanted help andnot attention he would just help

not be a cryptic douche.

everyone should ignore him. 

• Canucks and rimer888 like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

@Skinvisible. I read it and have planned to check tomorrow when the mrs isn't watching crap on the TV. I just really didn't want to take up thread space telling you that sorry. I think you will find that is the case for many who read this thread.

• Skinvisible likes this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Am a horizontal directional driller mate (look it up) but, and here's the good bit, I live in NORTH HYKEHAM, LINCOLN, LN6 8SY, look where ROCKSTAR VIRTUALLY ORIGINATED FROM. I sh*t YOU NOT

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Your silence is utterly provocative

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

ross just needs to get lost.

he already lost it mentally.

seriously, if he really wanted help andnot attention he would just help

not be a cryptic douche.

everyone should ignore him. 

He hasn't lost it, he's pretending, he is not intelligent enough to understand a speck of Brian's ramble.

• Canucks and HakatoX like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:57 PM Edited by HakatoX, 02 December 2013 - 10:58 PM.

rossmacano,

good for you. doesn't make you less of a cryptic cult following troll

• trevors toe nail likes this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

And the penny dropped....nice speaking to (some) of you...and I have had plenty of PM from believers, I just got by with a little help from my friends...:-))))

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:58 PM

All together now ,,,brian like a lion in sion
  • rossmacno1 likes this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

rossmacano,
good for you. doesn't make you less of a cryptic cult following troll

Please look at R* background dude

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

GTA Forums error*
I'm new to the forums here so please help. I keep trying to
join/reply to a topi. page called " Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural " but every time its selected my page is diverted to a pitty party crybaby poop pants page, that has nothing to do with the topic I'm looking for. Please help me I would like to share some info on the GTA mural subject. Thanxz in advance for the help.
  • HakatoX, mhinder and rimer888 like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

have fun bein Brian's Lackey.

catering to the ramblings of a madman.

Same with the future followers

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

i imagine ross speaking his cray cray riddles in the voice of vincent price.

• HakatoX, rimer888, TrevorsStinkyFingers and 1 other like this

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

We have had at least a dozen people throughout the threads claiming to know sh*t
Not one has produced a thing, this guy isn't any different
Hopefully by now he has a few kids PM him ,and he can focus on trolling them so he is not giving an x "for free"
  • HakatoX and trevors toe nail like this

Trask
  • Trask

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

Am a horizontal directional driller mate (look it up) but, and here's the good bit, I live in NORTH HYKEHAM, LINCOLN, LN6 8SY, look where ROCKSTAR VIRTUALLY ORIGINATED FROM. I sh*t YOU NOT

http://en.wikipedia....ockstar_Lincoln ummmm ya.....so now I have to believe you, you done got us all.

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

Oh guys, this ross and the brian types obviously believe there way is the way... @ross, glad you gained some numbers from this thread but can you leave us to become enlightened now... then when we solve this you can jump on and say you knew all along...

to the rest of you, move it along people 2 or 3 pages have gone on nothingness again...

and someone asked if the face on chiliad was definitely a rockstar dev... well the files called signature and has DD in it... someone found a rockstar artist with DD initials... then they found his linkedin profile... ITS HIM if you look at the pic of the guy, it is deff him lol
  • Macontheweb007, rimer888 and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

agonistes06
  • agonistes06

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

please stop.  i never made fun of you and in fact defended others i thought shouldn't be made fun of.  you are starting to sound more and more like kanye with each post, and it's pretty hard to take you seriously at this point.

1) if you have found something, kindly f*ck off from dangling it in front of me like this, as it is just plain mean, and i was never personally mean to you.

2)  if you haven't, which is more likely, you're a douche.

• Canucks and Jonathanmont like this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Scratch that 1 off the list ,thanks

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Ok so that be the end of it now people please. Ignore and get back to the job at hand.

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

Sorry guys it's in the sea. There. You don't deserve it and my god it's so f*cking clever, but it's there. Will leave you all in peace now. :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users