Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by POWA, 28 November 2013 - 03:47 AM.

I'll edit since you did as well.

I think we're sort of at a dead end in response to that comment about it. I think the latest things would be the files and that circle of rocks in the Alamo Sea.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

Just to throw this out there.

Lets look at real life conspiracy theorist. They usually look at every little thing and thing it means something. Believe things which they cant prove. Tend to act crazy about things. And none of them, after all this years can prove anything with the illuminati or UFOs or whatever. Like listen to Rons talk show on Blaine County radio. He talks like a legit conspiracy theorist, where he almost sounds crazy. These conspiracy theorist believe their ideas until they die, and are never doubted, and they carry on forever, but never find the answer or proof. 

I think this is what R* wanted. Was a conspiracy theory that we cant answer for, just like in real life. Something we will talk about forever but may not ever be able to prove. They want us to be exactly like a conspiracy theorist. That's why all these things seem to link to each other. That's why there are so many clues with no answers. 

• lwn721, Wanderer800, Xh0sa_NightMare and 2 others like this

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

I'll edit since you did as well.

I think we're sort of at a dead end in response to that comment about it. I think the latest things would be the files and that circle of rocks in the Alamo Sea.

i have checked out the circle of rocks quite alot recently.

no real positive observations, other than the moon aligning with sand glyph location, weird weather patterns i observed almost every time at 3am (however i was using the same game save that starts at 8.12pm, rains 90% of the time around 12.30am, also displaying full moon) when i get killed, while im walking out of hospital. 90% of the time it will be raining, 10% of the time it will be lightning/thunder. yet i have not been able to save a game save yet with lightning?

id really like to know a game trigger for lightning other than getting killed or seeing ursula, if anybody knows?

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 28 November 2013 - 04:24 AM.

I've been looking around at scenarios and trying to find a way to locate triggers.  Something I need help with from any 100%ers who are bored -- I'm looking for sightings of "full aliens" in the movie studio.  (pics below)

jack a car and go to movie studio (location #15 here if you dont know where that is)

if you drive from gate to gate you should pass one by an entrance with a ped standing outside a white trailer, 2 peds in the middle area filming and a set infront of the red scaffolding.   They also may or may not be by the food stand.

I'm trying to find triggers- time/day of week/weather/moon chart when they are completely clothed aliens. It's looking like its a rare event, I have cycled 3 weeks of play time and have not seen one, i just maxed out grenades and kept killingmyself and going back down the street to check again.  It looks like its always full spacemen or all half dressed aliens.

If you happen across a full alien at the studio, pleasepleaseplease try not to scare them and go and look around to see if all of the dressed peds are fully clothed aliens.  Also wait around till say 10-3am, especially 10-11pm, note the moon phase and if anything weird goes on.  You may have to run a bit away from them to let them do their thing. Rooftops work well - different Z plane. A quick save when you first see it might help too, after you note the above try to load it and see if they are still fully clothed at the movie theater. Pics would be appreciated

A full alien would constitute this that I found at the social club, notice it has Full hands, toros, legs, feet, head.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This is not a full alien. (missing hands)

0_0.jpg

Ash_Lad
  • Ash_Lad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

Hey guys, been reading through the theories and finds, amazing work, just found this on reddit and thought I'd share it with you lot. Might be nawt, unfortunately 535 pages is a lot to look through for a repost :p

http://www.reddit.co...here_is_hope_i/ 

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by askinnywhitedildo, 28 November 2013 - 05:55 AM.

Wait, so the sand glyph does perfectly point to the tower?

EDIT
And just to throw this out there.

Everyone keeps saying full moon. We have nothing to suggest a full moon. What we have is a glyph with a CRESCENT MOON on it. I see guys on reddit saying full, I really think it needs to be crescent. 

Clues taken from the glyph are, 3am, rain, night, the crescent moon to show that it's night. 

EDIT2

Yup, points right to that tower. Actually, it skips right over the Hippy Camp. The red arrow on the thing above points to the hippy camp, but not the sand glyph. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:22 AM Edited by HakatoX, 28 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.

Crescent moon is GTA symbol for night.

Go to the 24-7 gas station you will see sun and crescent moon to depict day and night.

• _The_Kaiser_ and MrEZmoneymaker like this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

And I think that's it, I think it's telling us crescent moon. 3am, rain, crescent moon at night. 

MrEZmoneymaker
  • MrEZmoneymaker

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:56 AM Edited by MrEZmoneymaker, 28 November 2013 - 07:01 AM.

I've been looking around at scenarios and trying to find a way to locate triggers.  Something I need help with from any 100%ers who are bored -- I'm looking for sightings of "full aliens" in the movie studio.  (pics below)

I'm trying to find triggers- time/day of week/weather/moon chart when they are completely clothed aliens. It's looking like its a rare event, I have cycled 3 weeks of play time and have not seen one, i just maxed out grenades and kept killingmyself and going back down the street to check again.  It looks like its always full spacemen or all half dressed aliens.

I havent seen any full aliens yet.

but noticed the character changes below, at other times & different days after being killed.

i will post if i see anything interesting.

aliens%20%26%20spacemen.JPG

• tdurbo, HakatoX and ZancudoTakeover like this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

Here is the pic so you guys don't have to look for what I was talking about.

1J9gFLD.jpg

• Admz, lwn721, MrEZmoneymaker and 1 other like this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:45 AM Edited by POWA, 28 November 2013 - 07:50 AM.

I used to think the moon phase mattered, but recently I'm not sure it does anymore considering the crescent moon is just a universal symbol for night.

That reddit thread may be something except for the Badger symbols since that symbol is on lots of satellites in the game.

I spent a couple days in the movie studio trying to get the full alien suits. I only managed to have one person in a full suit so far. Right now though, I'm in an astronaut phase. It's annoying because all the guys are in full astronaut suits, but they won't do it for alien suits. I'll keep trying.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:46 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 28 November 2013 - 08:59 AM.

question about the moon phases
at the hippie camo, they have the glyph that's found that shows the crescent moon right
it's also found in the center of a red circle
just curious and I'm just throwing this out there as an idea something for somebody who has more knowledge about the moon cycles and I do
what is the red arrow as I said before meant
the opposite of
what if its not showing you a crescent moon but a segment of the Moon going dark: like that's actually the dark part of the Moon the rest of the Moon is still visible

I'm not sure what I just said makes any sense what does to me anyway but I hope you guys get what I'm saying

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:51 AM Edited by HakatoX, 28 November 2013 - 09:04 AM.

Yeah.... 

were talking the significance of the moon... 

I can only find evidence of a single cycle. 

I am still trying to find out if it varies week to week.

I think the moon phase is irrelevant. 

My reasoning is the picture I posted above. 

I think it's just a symbol to represent night. 

I think looking deeper is over complicating it.

Although MyInnerTrevor at reddit has footage of an eclipse.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:16 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 28 November 2013 - 10:24 AM.

yeah you're probably right
I don't know at this point I'm thinking about going back to drinking and smoking pot
seems to do less damage to my brain then this puzzle has

I have found a few things at the cannibal camp as far as the images painted all over
but at this point I can't find any real relevance of the things I found so I'm looking for more evidence before I post my findings
  • HakatoX, manektric and _The_Kaiser_ like this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

IMO the sand glyph is a road that leads in a tunnel, definitely not a radio tower.

it looks a bit when you enter the tunnel with the T01 and theT02 doors in it.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:22 PM

IMO the sand glyph is a road that leads in a tunnel, definitely not a radio tower.

I read an interesting interpretation of it looking like the wake of a boat travelling along the sea.

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

I agree it lead me to that one tunnel. Why do no cars go there? Why is there no grafiti apart from a single green smiley face?

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

that set of pics needs to stop being quoted.

Yeah man I like how more than 1 person responded that this is an Umbrella...

YouWannaSolveThisMystery?
  • YouWannaSolveThisMystery?

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

that set of pics needs to stop being quoted.

Yeah man , I like how more than 1 person responded that this is an Umbrella....

greenie77
  • greenie77

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

Moon phase does have relevance.

Bunker lights will only appear on a waning (not waxing) crescent moon. You get @ 3 nights of it per cycle.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

@ manektric. Sorry dude but i can't view social club. Guessing you are linking me to pics of the footprints? If so thanks i will check tomorrow when on my pc.

">http://W7Afvwu.jpg

wouldn't it be awesome to be chased by a t-rex through the senora desert!?

Or to walk in the direction of the footprints (both ways) and see if there's an egg? ;)

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by stangone50, 28 November 2013 - 02:43 PM.

I believe the above video of the eclipse is not an actual eclipse . It is the new moon . On the last day of the cycle the moon will always switch sides like in the video .

anyone else been having trouble with the forum last couple days ?

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 28 November 2013 - 03:22 PM.

oh man
okay so I'm sitting here playing around with a few ideas that I had and I'm in the midst of doing one of them
I got all the curtains drawn
its nice and dark
I'm all in the zone
when it starts to rain but not just any kind of rain
you know those really bad rain storms where everything gets real dark that the game often does
so I keep doing what I'm doing and it's a few minutes into the rain storm when all of a sudden the lightning strikes right in front of me
scared the crap out of me
I've never had it come down so close I've always seen it off in the distance
but it looks really really cool being that close to it
I was luckily staring toward the sky right at the moment that happen

then I take a few more steps forward and I hear it
Knock knock knock
so I think to myself wow that was a strange sounds
then it happens again
Knock knock knock
so I think to myself now I gotta write this down
So I hit the pause button, grab my notepad and as I get ready to start writing
I hear it again
Knock knock knock
I think to myself what the hell?
I got the game on pause
it was actually somebody at the front door
...disappointing

but one cool thing did come out of it
when the lightning struck I happen to be looking slightly skyward
being that close to it gave me a really good look at it

oddly enough looking at it from this angle it made the same zigzag line that's found on the glyphs

sorry about such a long post to get to such a small point I just thought it was cool the way that it all happened
thought I would share

Crowdsalat
  • Crowdsalat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

Hello! I am new in this Forum and i am on the way to get 100% :-).

But i am very interested in this Mystery and want to solve it with you.

Here is an interesting link, dont know if you still posted it here, but the thing with the red Light on the radio tower sounds very interesting...

Maybe you have to do this, then you have to do some other things and at the end you will be in fhe fort and can get access to the elevator or something :-)

PS: i didnt get the last post of Deadman2112^^ Can you explain it again maybe?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

I agree it lead me to that one tunnel. Why do no cars go there? Why is there no grafiti apart from a single green smiley face?

your talking about the train tunnel right? it has a smiley face to.

or that road thats on the map (looks like the crack in the 'mural cracked egg')

it could be a tunnel, its next to this drainage tunnel.

http://socialclub.ro...zl0-IUTXentOKAw

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

The Sand glyph is telling you there is a UFO above the Hippy camp.

3 things match.

Nothing else matches the sand glyph but, people still want to say it's a tunnel or mountain and it's not.

If someone could at least match 1 thing from the sand glyph to something other than theories and speculation then i wouldn't have a problem.

But the fact is i matched 3 things to the Hippy camp, presented the evidence and nobody wants to accept it.

This is why we get nowhere on this mystery, everyone has their own agenda and if your evidence doesn't fit into their theory then you're a Troll.

I'll take the Pepsi challenge on the sand glyph, nobody is going to make more sense of it than i did, because it's been figured out.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 28 November 2013 - 04:21 PM.

I don't think anyone's ignoring you but I could be wrong about that but even if they are don't let it bother you

I think each person is into their own little piece of the puzzle
I'm trying to figure out the writings found in the cannibal camp
why am I so focused on it
because it's the one place that we found that seems to have some significance to the overall puzzle and no one has been able to make sense of all of it or any real headway at this location

I say stay focused on what you believe about the sand glyph
that's what I've been doing the last few days (only my focus has been the cannibal camp) and I actually have turned up quite a few things that as of yet I have not seen anyone else post about, but at this point it's all speculation and may have no real significance
if your beliefs are that strong in the sand glyph then keep focused on it bro
do like I'm doing
slowly document everything you tried and when you have compiled enough of it present your case
sure it takes a lot longer doing it by yourself
but if your assumptions are correct
Then you'll find something that will blow everybody's mind

anyway happy Thanksgiving to all of you

Crowdsalat
  • Crowdsalat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by Crowdsalat, 28 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

I think each person is into their own little piece of the puzzle

I'm trying to figure out the writings found in the cannibal camp
why am I so focused on it
because it's the one place that we found that seems to have some significance to the overall puzzle and no one has been able to make sense of all of it or any real headway at this location

Then you maybe have to check my link, from my last post here...
there is one guy who figured out, that there is the symbol complete in a special time (he says it in the video) In addition he found out, if you kill the guy on the edge in this special time the red light begin to blink.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

but you can't deny a road on the map that isn't there, next to (what seems) the only mystery tunnel in the game.

with some weird doors witch has the same label as the AAI and the FIB buildings. (T01, T02)

with red lights on the dash witch indicates that it is locked.

the road is also the shape of the 'crack'

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, unless the sun comes out in the middle of the night, then that's not an eclipse. Probably a new moon like stangone said.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users