Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Crowdsalat
  • Crowdsalat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Crowdsalat, 28 November 2013 - 04:59 PM.

but you can't deny a road on the map that isn't there, next to (what seems) the only mystery tunnel in the game.

with some weird doors witch has the same label as the AAI and the FIB buildings. (T01, T02)

with red lights on the dash witch indicates that it is locked.

the road is also the shape of the 'crack'

Hm i didnt think about these red lights over the door and i cant try it, because i didnt get 100% until now, but if you maybe do the thing of the video i posted, the red light over the door turns off and if you do another thing the other turns off to and they open!?!?...

can anyone try this out? HEre is the video again...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sCPWA3g8VuM

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

but you can't deny a road on the map that isn't there, next to (what seems) the only mystery tunnel in the game.

with some weird doors witch has the same label as the AAI and the FIB buildings. (T01, T02)

with red lights on the dash witch indicates that it is locked.

the road is also the shape of the 'crack'

Hm i didnt think about these red lights over the door and i cant try it, because i didnt get 100% until now, but if you maybe do the thing of the video i posted, the red light over the door turns off and if you do another thing the other turns off to and they open!?!?...

can anyone try this out? HEre is the video again...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sCPWA3g8VuM

I Tried that myself, the red light is always on even if I do not kill the guy standing on the ledge.  I think this is nothing more than a FOV thing, just like the lighthouse where when you use your sniper it starts spinning.  Items that turn on and off dynamically based on how far away from the source you are to save resources.

I agree it lead me to that one tunnel. Why do no cars go there? Why is there no grafiti apart from a single green smiley face?

your talking about the train tunnel right? it has a smiley face to.

or that road thats on the map (looks like the crack in the 'mural cracked egg')

it could be a tunnel, its next to this drainage tunnel.

http://socialclub.ro...zl0-IUTXentOKAw

If they are these tunnels I've seen the inside of a few of them now, they are just T shaped nothing more (unless theres a cutscene that spawns you off the map like cemetary or prologue, but we haven't seen anything to support that theres another event like that yet.)

BIthfPi.png

Foolonthehill17
  • Foolonthehill17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for week trying to catch up on basically this whole thread, but have been following the mystery for a few weeks now. I had to create an account to post this though because I've seen similar things on here, but not at this location. The video is someone trying to disprove the jet pack, whatever, but I feel like there's something there. He's flying under the map in a helicopter and the first place he's goes is the human research lab place. It looks like there's a tunnel under the building. I'm definitely no expert on how they make games, so if it's nothing or has actually been mentioned I'm sorry. But it looked really interesting to me and I wanted to share it.

Love the theories here, I'm at 97% trying to finish so I can actually be a part of looking and not just obsessively following this lol

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=sH07crux_lo

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for week trying to catch up on basically this whole thread, but have been following the mystery for a few weeks now. I had to create an account to post this though because I've seen similar things on here, but not at this location. The video is someone trying to disprove the jet pack, whatever, but I feel like there's something there. He's flying under the map in a helicopter and the first place he's goes is the human research lab place. It looks like there's a tunnel under the building. I'm definitely no expert on how they make games, so if it's nothing or has actually been mentioned I'm sorry. But it looked really interesting to me and I wanted to share it.

Love the theories here, I'm at 97% trying to finish so I can actually be a part of looking and not just obsessively following this lol

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=sH07crux_lo

under humane labs has a tunnel with a grate on it for part of a mission. 

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by EramVerdes, 28 November 2013 - 06:36 PM.

@ZancudoTakeover

I believe that was you that posted, a few days ago, about some (random event) chase near Zancudo River, that you also found on the game files?

Could you post the location and hour please? I'd like to try it myself.

If i'm wrong, i appologise.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

I've been trying to find it again. Its 2 hummers on the dirt road outside the base chasing something. Its on my list of things to find again
  • Eram and _The_Kaiser_ like this

arandomhero
  • arandomhero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by arandomhero, 28 November 2013 - 06:52 PM.

I found a rock formation that looks VERY much like an alien near the satellites. Sorry for the bad pictures, had to take them with my cell phone. These were taken online.

First picture is the alien rock formation:

2nk0wmv.jpg

and this second picture is the shadow of the jetpack on the sacrifice rock in the camp on the mountain. If you look at it right at 8pm, it looks even more like the jetpack. I had to take this one at about 630 because you continously get attacked by spawning cult members while online and it was getting tough to survive. Maybe this is the place where the jetpack on the drawing is supposed to be overlayed:

14t30hd.jpg

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by EramVerdes, 28 November 2013 - 07:21 PM.

I've been trying to find it again. Its 2 hummers on the dirt road outside the base chasing something. Its on my list of things to find again

Thanks. I'll also look for it when i get a chance.

Was it day/night?

**edit**

An heli at low altitude could work good for checking it out.

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

For all the effort you people are putting into this easter egg, would it not be easier to track down the whereabouts of dan houser, kidnap and interrogate him.
Just a thought.
  • Clocktower, robertwilliamshell, Barnumbir and 2 others like this

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:11 PM Edited by Barnumbir, 28 November 2013 - 07:26 PM.

For all the effort you people are putting into this easter egg, would it not be easier to track down the whereabouts of dan houser, kidnap and interrogate him.
Just a thought.

Now we got a purpose.

If we ever get caught , we totally could say videogames are bad and make you a violent creep who kidnap people & sh*t. Booo to R*.

• tdurbo, robertwilliamshell and _The_Kaiser_ like this

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Exactly. Its a foolproof plan.

Who's in??
  • robertwilliamshell likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Moon phase does have relevance.

Bunker lights will only appear on a waning (not waxing) crescent moon. You get @ 3 nights of it per cycle.

Can anyone else confirm this ? This could be very important as it would be the first real proof of moon cycles having meaning to them .

arandomhero
  • arandomhero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

In this youtube video, there is a brief view of the moon and it is a waxing crescent.

right at 2:42

http://youtu.be/BOInfd521yI?t=2m42s

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by EramVerdes, 28 November 2013 - 08:07 PM.

In this youtube video, there is a brief view of the moon and it is a waxing crescent.

Did you read the video coment from one named "bugra han" about 3 hrs ago? 

arandomhero
  • arandomhero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by arandomhero, 28 November 2013 - 08:10 PM.

Just saw it. interesting.

Without a video I call BS though.

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by EramVerdes, 28 November 2013 - 08:16 PM.

Just saw it. interesting.

Without a video I call BS though.

Indeed. It looks troll (reason why i didn't copy-paste it here). 

I just posted it cause it's imaginative. I've never tried it and can´t remember reading it before. 

arandomhero
  • arandomhero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Im going to attempt it right now actually. I'll have an update in about 10-15 min

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

I believe the above video of the eclipse is not an actual eclipse . It is the new moon . On the last day of the cycle the moon will always switch sides like in the video .

anyone else been having trouble with the forum last couple days ?

the sliver of light moves from one side to another.

not steady like a new moon.

TH3 ONE
  • TH3 ONE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

Someone get on this?? Just in case...

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by EramVerdes, 28 November 2013 - 08:19 PM.

Im going to attempt it right now actually. I'll have an update in about 10-15 min

Cool!

I'm at work.

Still 4 hrs to go.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

9QsY8ex.jpg

• YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by Karoi, 28 November 2013 - 08:30 PM.

This is the comment he is talking about:

TO GET THE JETPACK!!! Bring TREVOR AND MICHEAL inside the green light at Fort Zancudo using the heath cheat so that they don't die, You will get a 4 star wanted level
Stay as Trevor and keep shooting the military guys to hold them off( wait for everyone's health cheat to expire AS Trevor inside the green light)
Micheal will get shot(after the health cheat expired and he will obviously lose most of his health) and right after use Trevor's special ability.
There will be a cut-scene
Trevor will try to save Micheal again just like in the beginning by getting him to safety.
Trevor will drag him in front of the elevator and try to open the elevator to save Micheal's life.
After the cut-scene it will say SHOOT DOWN THE ELEVATOR
Use Trevor's special ability and start shooting at the elevator. Use a machine gun and shoot it everywhere
It will somewhat open enough for Trevor to drag Micheal inside (cut-scene)
After the cut-scene it will say FIND THE JETPACK
There will be a scientist , point your gun at him/scare and he will take you to the jetpack through 10s of doors/gates.
You will get the jetpack and head to Trevor's trailer.
THUMBS UP SO EVERYONE CAN GET IT

So who's going to try this? :p

arandomhero
  • arandomhero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

I literally just said I was going to try it. Read up a little bit. I'm currently checking out the red garage that Druminator just posted

Spliffpanda
  • Spliffpanda

One weed to rule them all

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:36 PM

Just a question: Is it possible to see the Mt. Chiliad UFO on any other time then 3.00 and a thunder storm? 

Eram
  • Eram

Láli Edeh

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:39 PM Edited by EramVerdes, 28 November 2013 - 08:43 PM.

I believe arandomhero is on it already.

He should be back soon, unless he is testing around is new JP.

I didn't posted it originaly since it's kinda big and looks troll. 

And also, everybody already tried everything at the bunker.

**edit**

He just answered back, lol

arandomhero
  • arandomhero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Not that I know of. I think they all only show up at 3am. Im waiting at the red garage for 3am right now.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

I literally just said I was going to try it. Read up a little bit. I'm currently checking out the red garage that Druminator just posted

this would be totally cool if it checks out

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

You didn't quote it so I didn't see your post.

I believe arandomhero is on it already.

He should be back soon, unless he is testing around is new JP.

I didn't posted it originaly since it's kinda big and looks troll. 

And also, everybody tried everything at the bunker.

Yeah, I know now. Sorry.

Spliffpanda
  • Spliffpanda

One weed to rule them all

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Not that I know of. I think they all only show up at 3am. Im waiting at the red garage for 3am right now.

Because I see it in game now and it's only 20.00 and sunset o.O

arandomhero
  • arandomhero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:43 PM Edited by arandomhero, 28 November 2013 - 08:45 PM.

No offence, but pics or you're full of BS.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users