Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Ricardo F
  • Ricardo F

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Hey guys, been lurking in here for a while. I don't know if it's been noted in the past 516 pages of leads but I did notice the following.

There is a radio tower near the alien hippy camp and the light on the tower is not active. Coincidentally enough there are radio waves on the mural at Mt Chillid (lightning bolts around the entire triangle)

Here's the kicker:

If you go to that rock with the jetpack marking there is a man standing there looking out into the distance. 
If you kill him when the symbol is most visible (think it's like 8-9) the light on the tower will come on and flickers!

Could this be step 1 of spawning the jetpack?!?

Sorry if this has already been discovered!

Happy Hunting!

Pls read this !
  • Fran_Halen and mateolanda1 like this

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by mateolanda1, 25 November 2013 - 08:21 PM.

^

l

l

l

This guy posted some really important stuff that have not been mentioned here before.

If you can give me the exact location of the rock you are saying, the radio, the time, and all that stuff so i can go and check it for myself? thanks bro

mateolanda1
  • mateolanda1

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by mateolanda1, 25 November 2013 - 08:20 PM.

is there a way to get michael on top of chiliad while on drugs?

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by themutedtrumpet, 25 November 2013 - 08:25 PM.

is there a way to get michael on top of chiliad while on drugs?

Indeed. Take some drugs, then turn on your xbox/ps3 and away you go. (apologies, couldn't resist)

EDIT: I don't think you can, no.

• Slash59, Barnumbir, tonywehbe and 2 others like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers, 25 November 2013 - 08:27 PM.

The altar stone at the altruist camp. There is a guy stood alone looking out toward the horizon. He mentioned time too. I have shot the guy many times at around sunset but didn't see anything although i wasn't paying attention to the radio tower above the camp.

TH3 ONE
  • TH3 ONE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

I posted a pic of the egg thing too a while back but here it is for the lazywhitedildo

http://rsg.ms/17NDAHa

Err people? Get searching for this house??? f*ck me we have an anagram on a ufo and here it is rearranged, anyone know where this house is?

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by AlabamaFatts, 25 November 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Zancudo Takeover -
Nice work! Would like to know what you had to pause it in front of. Also, I'm guessing you've figured out the X,Y,and Z's? Or maybe the eyes? That's how I found what you did, but still can't really explain it. A lot of your recent posts have been hovering where I've gotten stalled a bit, but def on the same track. We should swap some info. I have a feeling we could help each other. I'd make a post with my findings, but most of it is extremely hard to explain, and I've gotten ripped in the past for previous theories. Lol

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

I posted a pic of the egg thing too a while back but here it is for the lazywhitedildo

http://rsg.ms/17NDAHa

Err people? Get searching for this house??? f*ck me we have an anagram on a ufo and here it is rearranged, anyone know where this house is?

Shouldn't be too tough to find if we go by the mountain in the background. It reminds me of the weed farm house but I don't think that's it.

deleulze
  • deleulze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

That house has circulated a while now. Remembered that I read about it and googled chiliad your nest egg. Suggest you try itin the future, saves a lot of time.

Link to, not even the first, mention of the house: http://gtaforums.com...l/?p=1063911773

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

I've been looking for that house for 2 hours, found one that maybe fits the description but not really. 

That's just, insane, how the anagram has "nestegg" in it, and that ad has nestegg and a egg as the banks logo. That just blows my mind, and yet people a month ago looked at it as if it was nothing. 

• robbo216 and snailmaze like this

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

Youtuber :D

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by Xh0sa_NightMare, 25 November 2013 - 10:21 PM.

I think this has already been figured out/mentioned by people, but the spinning things under the map people talk about are linked to UFOs as I don't see them currently (not 100%). I will make a tutorial soon to get a heli under the map, I am sure someone will find it helpful, if there are any missing UFOs they should be found easily.

• Fran_Halen likes this

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

I think this has already been figured out/mentioned by people, but the spinning things under the map people talk about are linked to UFOs as I don't see them currently (not 100%). I will make a tutorial soon to get a heli under the map, I am sure someone will find it helpful, if there are any missing UFOs they should be found easily.

Do you see the square under Mount Gordo that's not spinning?

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

No, I have been told there is a square under there spinning but yesterday when I checked there was nothing. Not under Zancudo/Chiliad/Gordo so it all appears at 100%. 

• askinnywhitedildo, manektric and Fran_Halen like this

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:28 PM

No, I have been told there is a square under there spinning but yesterday when I checked there was nothing. Not under Zancudo/Chiliad/Gordo so it all appears at 100%. 

Good find man :^:

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by askinnywhitedildo, 25 November 2013 - 10:46 PM.

Ok someone explain the spinning square to me. I somehow missed out on that too.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 25 November 2013 - 10:44 PM.

Can you glitch into the movie studio? Dont know if you use invincibility if your copter can come up inside some of those buildings.  Theres two real big "sets" ive been trying to see if theres a room inside.  

@skinnywhitedildo -

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1064147679

Those images make the UFOs -- the squares are how most textures actually are.  Devs just place them way undergroudn likely because it is a floating fixed object that only shows up on certain conditions.  Must be easier that way then acutally putting it way up in the sky

• SuperMaruoBrassiere and Fran_Halen like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Xh0sa_NightMare can you see if there are any shallow parts of the ocean floor on the east side of map past the boundary?

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Can you glitch into the movie studio? Dont know if you use invincibility if your copter can come up inside some of those buildings.  Theres two real big "sets" ive been trying to see if theres a room inside.  

@skinnywhitedildo -

http://gtaforums.com...st&p=1064147679

Those images make the UFOs -- the squares are how most textures actually are.  Devs just place them way undergroudn likely because it is a floating fixed object that only shows up on certain conditions.  Must be easier that way then acutally putting it way up in the sky

If a room is big enough, you just fly up into the room through the floor and your in. I barely know the map so not sure where the movie studio is but you can check it out yourself, tut should be up tomorrow, I couldn't find one on YouTube but I found someone in the glitch without saying how it's done :|

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:51 PM Edited by askinnywhitedildo, 25 November 2013 - 10:52 PM.

So the files are hinting that there is a UFO in the studio?

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

Now we have more evidence pointing to Mount Gordo having a UFO. Looks like I'll be spending my evening there again lol.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

The person that decompiled the ambient_ufos file gave us the coords listed here - http://pastebin.com/Zu0eYS7d

One is in the movie theater, at ground level -- http://i.imgur.com/hZVVL7N.jpg

The other info panned out that he gave, so no reason to think its wrong but there are only a few people that can actually decompile that so no way to check. 

Also -- all the ufo's are in the downtown rpfs, kind of weird - gta5\_citye\downtown_01\dt1_tc_rpf\dt1_tc_dufo.xtd

It makes sense being in a studio or something similar, but its really unknown.

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

My guess is that the square under gordo isn't spinning because it hasn't been triggered yet. So how do we trigger it? The hippy camp model springs to mind. We have glyphs etc but we still haven't figured out how the wow signal comes into it and my guess is that might be the key.
  • Fran_Halen likes this

Trask
  • Trask

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

Hey guys, been lurking in here for a while. I don't know if it's been noted in the past 516 pages of leads but I did notice the following.

There is a radio tower near the alien hippy camp and the light on the tower is not active. Coincidentally enough there are radio waves on the mural at Mt Chillid (lightning bolts around the entire triangle)

Here's the kicker:

If you go to that rock with the jetpack marking there is a man standing there looking out into the distance. 
If you kill him when the symbol is most visible (think it's like 8-9) the light on the tower will come on and flickers!

Could this be step 1 of spawning the jetpack?!?

Sorry if this has already been discovered!

Happy Hunting!

Pls read this !

This light comes on at 9pm just like most other red lights in game, it does not flash or blink unless you are moving as with any other light texture flicker.  Still a nice effort and good observation.  Keep searchin'

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Now we have more evidence pointing to Mount Gordo having a UFO. Looks like I'll be spending my evening there again lol.

Mt. Gordo's large spring always seemed a bit odd to me at night, haven't actually found anything there, though. I'm suspecting that the ghost, the two springs, the yoga mat, or the radio tower is what we're looking for. Or something in one of the many little run-off/drainage ditches along the north-eastern side of it, or the big 'cracked earth' bit of it near the north side. The mountain's huge, and it's best not to assume the peak is where we should be looking. A lot of ground to cover on that mountain...

• Fran_Halen likes this

Xh0sa_NightMare
  • Xh0sa_NightMare

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Xh0sa_NightMare can you see if there are any shallow parts of the ocean floor on the east side of map past the boundary?

It is extremely difficult to fly around water, even if it is shallow you blow up, although I haven't had time to experiment with height. I have got into Zancudo though surrounded by water.

Someone somehow found a spinning square in Gordo, Chiliad and under the bunker elevator. The bunker elevator one has the texture of the UFO and keeps spinning. There is no link to the studio though, someone just wanted to glitch into the room.

Lol I haven't seen the one under Gordo to compare to the bunker one but if no one has seen a UFO there surely there is no other reason for the square 

• Fran_Halen likes this

manektric
  • manektric

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by manektric, 25 November 2013 - 11:11 PM.

If a room is big enough, you just fly up into the room through the floor and your in. I barely know the map so not sure where the movie studio is but you can check it out yourself, tut should be up tomorrow, I couldn't find one on YouTube but I found someone in the glitch without saying how it's done :|

http://youtu.be/8q8BZcCxLdE

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:11 PM

I looked over Gordo the other day, I won't say I did it good, but I looked. But if this square is there, as it is with the other UFO's, that's good enough evidence for me.

And the movie studio thing, I remember now. They guy found the coordinates and he thinks it's at the studio. 

Either way guys, we got new things to look at. 

But what I'm wondering is, is where are the clues that would lead us to Gordo? Everyone has been saying Gordo forever, but what makes us think this. 

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

I looked over Gordo the other day, I won't say I did it good, but I looked. But if this square is there, as it is with the other UFO's, that's good enough evidence for me.

And the movie studio thing, I remember now. They guy found the coordinates and he thinks it's at the studio. 

Either way guys, we got new things to look at. 

But what I'm wondering is, is where are the clues that would lead us to Gordo? Everyone has been saying Gordo forever, but what makes us think this. 

This thread on reddit sparked a lot of interest in Gordo http://www.reddit.co...the_hippy_camp/

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

The hippy camp i feel shows gordo.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

The artifacts under the map aren't all for the UFOs directly. Zancudo one is for the lights on top of the bunker. It has the same spin rate and although it has the texture of the Zancudo UFO, the UFO itself is solid so has it's own texture.

Chiliad one is for the Chiliad UFO which is why it is immaterial. This is likely to stop it from being viewed from anywhere else.

The Gordo one is also likely for an immaterial texture such as the ghost. Neither the ghost or the Gordo artifact rotate and it works on the same principle as the Chiliad artifact, ie you walk away from it and you stop seeing the texture it projects.

It would be interesting to see if there are others around the map as it would mean another immaterial projection.

And please note that there isn't one at the Sculpture Park so it doesn't really relate to material UFOs.
  • _The_Kaiser_ and ImmortalJyat like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users