• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Thats been found already though... not in these bunch of files... these seem to relate to the glyphs... as i said we cant see inside these xdr files at the minute so dont know what is inside 1, 2, 3, 4 or even 5 glyphs could be in each clue xdr we just dont know, or i havent seen anyone mention it... im getting the files now, will take time but gonna bust these open no matter what.

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'm a bit behind on the pages due to my new XBox One :)

But for those banging on about Bigfoot in SA. It *was* confirmed by R* that Bigfoot wasn't in the game, it didn't stop people looking though.

A group of egg hunters asked R* if they had found everything, R* then confirmed this to be the case.

The trouble is, even if they say something isn't there, the rogue developer theory is then invoked.

i.e. A dev could have put Bigfoot in without anyone knowing. There's just no arguing with someone of that mindset though
  • Ins4n1ty likes this

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

Wasnt an unused model of bigfoot found in the code though, as well as bears and other unused things?

Creativ21
  • Creativ21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:10 PM Edited by Creativ21, 24 November 2013 - 05:18 PM.

edit: sry unusefull post

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Someone post this on SC. Do you know what it is ? 

http://fr.socialclub...LXk2ao-_zy8gW-w

Have you even PLAYED the game?

IF you did, you would know that is an alien spaceship part. 

You collect them throughout the game. 

Please do some research guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Miketv, LazloZeLlama and Creativ21 like this

TH3 ONE
  • TH3 ONE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

question to the game file guys
while doing the whole walk through the desert thing for the epsilon group
Michael keeps mentioning trees are talking but they don't say anything

are there any trees textures that are different from the rest?
if so maybe there's a tree in the game that might have something carved into it
most of the trees I've seen so far look pretty basic I'm hoping this is it too much to ask

I had at one point, entertained the idea of tracking through the whole game and looking at every tree but the thought of that made me cringe
especially after spending the last few days in a sub only to come up empty handed

There's a thought could this be linked to glowing trees?? Or has that been solved too...hard to keep track of everything

ciderio
  • ciderio

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

Wasnt an unused model of bigfoot found in the code though, as well as bears and other unused things?

Don't know I'm afraid. I know in the end that modders actually put Bigfoot in the game, but don't know whether it was an unused asset or not though.

iCrazzy
  • iCrazzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by iCrazzy, 24 November 2013 - 05:43 PM.

Does the catch 50 alien fragments that appear alien spaceship

0_0.jpg

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

Does the catch 50 fragments of nature, it may appear?

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but I found it quite poetic. I think google translate is becoming sentient.

• spakky, jamston and roadkill6creator like this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

I'm a bit behind on the pages due to my new XBox One :)

But for those banging on about Bigfoot in SA. It *was* confirmed by R* that Bigfoot wasn't in the game, it didn't stop people looking though.

A group of egg hunters asked R* if they had found everything, R* then confirmed this to be the case.

The trouble is, even if they say something isn't there, the rogue developer theory is then invoked.

i.e. A dev could have put Bigfoot in without anyone knowing. There's just no arguing with someone of that mindset though

How long after release did they make this comment ? Any links ?

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by Ungreth, 24 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

i got a message from rockstar support, says the jetpack is not in the game, most people are saying i faked it or that it doesnt mean the jetpack isnt in the game. but its fairly straightforward.

thats why i stopped attacking people with moronic theories here, because there is no point anymore, one theory is just as sound as the next when the item you are looking for doesn't exist. :(

At this point there's simply no "private" message which can allow people to consider this eventuality as real or possible.

IF there's no jetpack in GTA V
THEN Rockstar will have to release a public statement through official media to say so
OR nobody will ever believe that this game does not include the jetpack so clearly pictured in Mt. Chiliad mural.

I hope this is clear also to all those who keep on posting "there is no jetpack/UFO/Whatever" in this forum, as much as it has to be to the professionals at Rockstar.
rockstar never stopped people from searching for bigfoot in san andreas when there was no such thing thats the only thing that makes me dubious and anxious, its like they thrive on this stuff which is pretty unfortunate.
This may be true but wasnt the fans who said there was a Bigfoot is SA?
There were no clues put in the game by R* to make us assume there was a Bigfoot in the game . I dont know who came up with the idea .I thought it may have been found by people looking through the files and saw some stuff that wat taken out . Nobody told them to go through the files .
I was reading a pre-release article "confirming " all sorts of sh*t that were gonna be in the game which never panned out .
This time its a little different . We have atleast 2 specific references to a jetpack in game .
if memory serves me correct then you're absolutely right
I don't think Rockstar ever said anything about the Bigfoot
It was always just the fans and there was never any clues in SA suggesting there was

Actually I distinctly remember R* publically stating that there was no Bigfoot in San Andreas.

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Also in San Andreas, I recall people spreading rumours of a UFO on Chiliad that could only be seen at night in a rainstorm, almost undoubtedly the whole reason why R* put it in GTA5...as a tribute to the fans. It seems strange though how obscure and hidden the glyphs and clues are regarding the GTA5 Chiliad UFO. It would surely have been quickly found without a single clue, and IIRC it actually was found before the glyphs were all discovered? It's like we have a really tough to decipher treasure map pointing at a chest that's hidden in the exact place where most treasure hunters would expect it to be hidden, making me wonder....what's the point in the map?

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

can someone make a TLDR post of the last 100 pages?

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

iojdsfiaojfidsj I had a nice post written up but the fourm ate it.  So heres the condensed version. I dont think were looking for a jetpack. I think if anything there will be a flyable ufo. We've seen a HUD, theres also some references to things which make me think it can move. 

First, why I dont think we have a jetpack, the only "weapon" unaccounted for is the fire extinguisher.  Its a throwable weapon (like the flare for airstrikes online) but i've never seen it.

models\cdimages\weapons_rpf\w_am_fire_exting+hi.xtd
models\cdimages\weapons_rpf\w_am_fire_exting.xdr
models\cdimages\weapons_rpf\w_am_fire_exting.xtd

and
          <Name>WEAPON_FIREEXTINGUISHER</Name>
          <ClipSize value="2000" />
          <WheelSlot>WHEEL_THROWABLE_SPECIAL</WheelSlot>
          <StatName>EXTINGUISHER</StatName>
[/code]

there is reference to a "laser" but this is just looks like the chaingun on the Lazer jet.

<Name>VEHICLE_WEAPON_PLAYER_LASER</Name>
          <ClipSize value="100" />
          <WheelSlot>WHEEL_PISTOL</WheelSlot>
          <StatName>LASER</StatName>

Now for the good news - These two "Planes" are unaccounted for, they have mass of 1000 which is lighter than the stunt plane/crop duster at 2000. not sure what those could be. they also have some type of gun similar to the chaingun on lazer jet.

SPMED        VEHICLE_WEAPON_ENEMY_LASER
SPSMALL        VEHICLE_WEAPON_ENEMY_LASER

Theres also vehicle sounds that are unaccounted for, but for some reason I cant get these one awc files split up properly. They seem suspicious.

sfx\audio_misc_rpf\streamed_vehicles\vulkan.awc

we also have references to the death_ray in ambientufos.xsc which may or may not just be the engine disabling thing.

AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_01
AZ_SPECIAL_UFO_02
SPECIAL_EVIL_UFO_DEATH_RAY
SPECIAL_EVIL_UFO_DEATH_RAY_3
ambient_ufos

also in data\effects\ptfx_rpf\veh_spacecraft.xpt

we have references that look like the spacecraft has exhaust.  I've never seen the thing move so thats also interesting.

RSC7
Bias Link Set_00
veh_exhaust_spacecraft_trail
veh_exhaust_spacecraft_flare
veh_exhaust_spacecraft_glow
veh_exhaust_spacecraft_halo
veh_exhaust_spacecraft_R
veh_exhaust_spacecraft_L
pfire_wrecked_heli_flame
proj_laser_player_flare
fire_wrecked_heli_flame
fire_wrecked_heli_smoke
ptfx_flipbook_fire1_rgb
veh_overheat_heli_vent
proj_laser_player_glow
veh_exhaust_spacecraft
proj_laser_enemy_flare
ptfx_flipbook_fire_rgb
proj_laser_enemy_glow
ptfx_smoke_wispy_anim
fire_petroltank_heli
ptfx_starbursts_rgb
fire_wrecked_heli
proj_laser_player
proj_laser_enemy
veh_spacecraft
fpt_heli_flame
fpt_heli_light
veh_heli_smoke
veh_heli_flame
fpt_heli_smoke
ptfx_glow_rgb
RGBA_lit_soft
fpt_car_light
veh_vent_heli
RGB_lit_soft
ptfx_sparks
ptfx_sprite
RGBA_soft
RGB_soft
damage
speed
fade
RGBA
fire
LOD

• Fran_Halen likes this

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:20 PM Edited by tadd, 24 November 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Exactly... if R* thought it would take long to find these ufos and that is the whole mystery then it was solved in 2 days and this is no longer the biggest easter egg hunt in history, it would be the lamest... i think (hope) R* followed how deeply involved the previous hunts have been!!

edit: just noticed the post above me will read now...

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

So now people are just throwing out more ridiculous theories?

This will never be solved. 

• YouWannaSolveThisMystery? likes this

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Ok takeover read all that... ummm the vulkan and some other bits look interesting but we need to see whats in the files... im currently getting the files but will take some time on my 3g internet...

if you can upload some choice files you think hold more info (like the clue xdr files and those vulkan files) i will look into opening them up cleanly.

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

With my post above in mind, I think if you look at the mural differently and get the jetpack notion out of mind maybe it will help. Something to the lines of "see the UFO under these conditions, crack the egg and you are able to fly it". Could be why there is a line connecting the ufo and the "pilot" Well see though. I also bought a few cables to try to grab the updated files from the new patches too to see what changes. should be in monday/tuesday.
  • askinnywhitedildo likes this

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

CRABHANDLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

What does the effect look like when you're near to the UFOs in single player, is it like the video feed is coming through an old CRT with some interference?

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Jester Classic or GTFO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

With my post above in mind, I think if you look at the mural differently and get the jetpack notion out of mind maybe it will help. Something to the lines of "see the UFO under these conditions, crack the egg and you are able to fly it". Could be why there is a line connecting the ufo and the "pilot" Well see though. I also bought a few cables to try to grab the updated files from the new patches too to see what changes. should be in monday/tuesday.

And when I said "More ridiculous theories", I didn't mean you. You're actually helping a lot. 

• ZancudoTakeover likes this

FatCatFelix
  • FatCatFelix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

What does the effect look like when you're near to the UFOs in single player, is it like the video feed is coming through an old CRT with some interference?

Yeah it gets all grainy and intense

Ins4n1ty
  • Ins4n1ty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Somehow i think that mount chill is pointless in some sort of way. Ok there are the ufo paintings all over but i cant vet out of my head that the face on the Mountain is a troll face. Cuz its obvious that the 1st thing that we would do is lay the alien map on top of chill. Im still convinced that you got to but the map down so that the space ship in sea and the jetpack doodle on the Altar at the nudist camp is the way to read the map. In that way the all seeing eye is right at the sandy shore ufo. Ill get home in about a hour and i can make a screenshot of the 2 maps i layed out. The square of in wuch the egg is in is exactly as big as paleto bay. I cant get my mind of that thats the place to look for the egg. Maybe with a special char. Or at a exact time and weather. I think it could be worth a shot to check every little corner of that area.

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by tadd, 24 November 2013 - 07:37 PM.

SPMED        VEHICLE_WEAPON_ENEMY_LASER
SPSMALL        VEHICLE_WEAPON_ENEMY_LASER

obviously the vehicle is referred to as SP and there are 2 versions? SMALL AND MEDIUM?

Interesting... any sign of other files related to a vehicle called SP?

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

CRABHANDLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

Yeah it gets all grainy and intense

That effect is present in online mode when you fly to the right height above the bunker.

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

spyplane?

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

first of all y u think the jetpack ufo is connected by a line that line is botton of mountain and the entrance in water on lower left . 2nd i restarted story mission from scratch with franklin cuz mike n t dont really say stuff like that franklin gets wallet back for lady but i shot guy to get back n franklin says im a hyporcrit .........got a car back shot the guy to get it back returned it n franklin says that dont reall balance my karma but here u go....... ggot stuff back 2 more times for ppl and did it w/o killing the guy and just let em run away whe i return with items franklin now says i needed to balance my karma out so thanks......hmmmmm as much as id like to call bs on mr brain i think hes right . im half done with story now no murders and no cars stolen. if game tells u to steal or kill for mission it wont count as stats so far as ive seen. but when i steal car it will mark one tried with mike but im leaving franklin pure.........let me rephrase the conditions these phrases are only said when doing random encounters. i stay away from robbin armour trucks bcuz the dots turn red and red is bad. all blue dots u do i think help ur karma so when doing blue dots try not to kill to get back stuff hit em with fist will make em drop it sometimes and barely tapping with bumper of car will make em drop it. point is just make sure they can run away when the green dot shows. trevor on otherhand gets to do bad stuff all he wants mike is inbetween and what ive noticed from franklin is he can almost always avoid killing so im only halfway done now if u wanna see this restart game after u get packie and save him for crew .... the next 4 blue dots u see for franklin do 1 killing and one dont kill when u bring stuff back pay attention to what franklin says .so even if brain didnt find a jetpack his theory is sort of panning out and i think rockstar should reward brain with a ps3 n gtav copy just my opinion anyways. even if this dont get a jetpack the karma meter is confirmed. u can bielieve or not but i noticed this within first 20 mins of game so this theory takes no time at all. so the x's could prolly mean the 5 ppl u have a choice to kill or let go. doctor, wife of sub guy, bigfoot , and 2 others i cant think of trevors killing of tortured guy dies anyways cuz u have to kill him or fail mission ......i think gonna have to see but this time im doing good . the sensible choice for ur karma is to knock off trevor and let mike live get rid of the cracked egg so to speak lol.......any 1 can comment with ur thoughts on what this will accomplish cuz i do notice diff dialog whe u do good and dialog when u do bad. the cults........franklins just want money = good deeds , mikes epsilon=cuz u steal n stuff in between karma, and trevors antitruis camp is just killin ppl = bad   so franklin is good mike is half n half and trevor is the devil lol just pay attention to ur characters when restarting trevor dosent hurt the karma thing if u kill him at end and make sure ur 100% complete bfore u kill trevor and end game so u can get really good doctor report ie let doctor and every 1 ellse go trevor is only person that should b killed at end let mike do it and not franklin dont wanna dirty franklin at end.....

spakky
  • spakky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

can someone make a TLDR post of the last 100 pages?

not a damn thing. a bunch of kids retarded ideas that're more far out there than a vintage 60's hippy.

• Darkmefurico and kama0kazi like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

Starting to get bored of running into doors that don't open. Liberty bank now that i can get in. Shot all cameras and alarms but i can't find a way over the counter to that elevator and security door with real keypad. Gona go try to drive a vehicle inside see if i can use it to climb over. Anyone tried this?

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

Starting to get bored of running into doors that don't open. Liberty bank now that i can get in. Shot all cameras and alarms but i can't find a way over the counter to that elevator and security door with real keypad. Gona go try to drive a vehicle inside see if i can use it to climb over. Anyone tried this?

Yeah I tried and failed. I also tried to get a motorcycle in there. 

kurrupt2013
  • kurrupt2013

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

if the karma dosent work just say the ufos were all we got  if internet was not around and u were playin story how would u know how to get ufos? just a thought come back when story is complete well i finished story what do i get.......now im 100% complete now what i stand on deck all game long till it rains at 3am? or do u look at map go look at xs and figure out when anything happens.........just saying most found the ufo before mural cuz of internet......so w/o net how we find ufos? the efin mural if not then the karma thing works if not we got the easter egg spoiled by dum ppl who saw ufo in files and testers snitched stories lol so i think we got what we wanted ufo n bigfoot only thing missin is pigsy n leatherface lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users