Quantcast

» «
Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 03:38 AM.

one more thing for those of you who read this thread and are with me and many others on the idea that what we're looking for could be at sea

one thing that's been kinda bothering me and I think I may have solved one piece of the puzzle of the Chiliad mural

and yes I do say one piece because I believe that the mural is meant to be used in multiple puzzles 

meaning it's designed to be put in many places including what I believed to be laid flat on the map

before you say is you keep saying that the map isn't meant to be put flat I agreed with you at first

originally in the beginning I was completely against this idea I thought it was stupid after seeing the image is overlaid on the mountain from an elevation standpoint

but I have since changed my mind I won't go into why 

so here's what I've been staring at 

if you notice at the bottom of the mural you will see the lines almost as if they're pushing something up this gave me an idea since I truly believe that this is going to be found at see

what exactly is to be found I don't know I think we're looking for the spectrometer I think it's the next key to the steps that will be taken to unlock whatever needs to be found

so before you guys go starting your game over you guys might actually be at a point to do this 

referring to the people of hundred percent of the game

remember I originally showed you guys what I believe we're all the clues that were telling you that whatever you need to find was going to be at sea and it was going to be in the direction of the Setting Sun

well I've spent the last two days searching under water on that side of the map and really haven't turned up anything significant as far as finding a cave or anything like that however

if you ride around the ocean, just about anywhere in a boat or sub you will notice that the landmasses match the topography of the map that is viewable in game

however there is one spot that the topography of the ocean floor that does not match it's located here go check it out for yourselves

IMAG0292_zps8754a5f3.jpg

it may not be in this exact location but it's somewhere within this general vicinity when you get to this location you will notice that there is actually a rock formation that should project upward and show some sort of topography on the map but it doesn't

also I know that it has been said before that someone used a glitch to remove the water and drive around well
that said

my direct argument that would negate you driving around in a car on the ocean floor and have been able to find something? No way not even with the moon's gravity cheat
not saying they didn't drive a car around on the ocean floor just saying that they didn't find anything
would be this
these characters can barely walk up a set of stairs without falling over
so do I think they got out of the car and explore every nook and cranny while they were on the ocean floor
I highly doubt it

yes there are some cars that can drive up some fairly steep angles but not as steep as the ocean topography the depicts

I mean you're talking about 500 feet one tenth of a mile there's no way even with moon gravity that you can go up angles that are straight up in any vehicle except for helicopter or a sub when it's in the water

so that said my take on what probably needs to happen
that is if what I'm seeing on the mural is correct

someone (ie one character and I believe this one needs to be Michael and I say that because of the face bound on the mountain and how it lines up with the mural) needs to be on the top of the mountain at the moment that the lightning strikes to trigger the UFO
and someone (I don't think this character really matters so you can pretty much use Franklin or Trevor) needs to be in the ocean near this land mass that I found under the water
If my theory is correct at that moment this land Mass either lights up or projects upward out of the water

can someone please look into this who is at a hundred percent

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 24 November 2013 - 03:44 AM.

Im 100%, but lightning was removed in the patches.

http://gtaforums.com...strike-effects/

and if your players are too far apart they will just wander away.  you will switch back to them and they will be in different locations.  way too hard to keep them in set spots when you are not hanging out.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 03:54 AM.

nope like I said in my first post I even did this over great distances and they stayed right where I left them I'll make another video for you to prove that
Trust me I've tried this from every angle it works
you can work all three characters and they don't go anywhere however I haven't tried this when one was in a vehicle over great distances I just had them standing there
if this problem is in fact because they are in a vehicle
then there are two solutions to this problem 1 blow up the vehicle when you get to your destination or take a taxi that way there's no vehicle to get into and driveway

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'll get that video for you in a little while bro I have to go and grab some food I'm starving I'll be back in about an hour

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

your video worked because they are in the same location.  Do that when they are > 1 street away and they will end up spawning at their home or taking a car and driving away.

I have tried many many times to control all 3, one time I was able to get all 3 stuck on a rooftop without hanging out but thats about it.

Seyenogard
  • Seyenogard

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

nope like I said in my first post I even did this over great distances and they stayed right where I left them I'll make another video for you to prove that
Trust me I've tried this from every angle it works
you can work all three characters and they don't go anywhere however I haven't tried this when one was in a vehicle over great distances I just had them standing there
if this problem is in fact because they are in a vehicle
then there are two solutions to this problem 1 blow up the vehicle when you get to your destination or take a taxi that way there's no vehicle to get into and driveway

Just to add to your post. They also stay there by switching back and forth from characters every 15 seconds or so. If you take to long to switch back to a character I have found them across town from where I left them.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 04:00 AM.

well something just hit me as I was fixing a walk out the door maybe this is nothing but maybe it also goes back to the fact of what that guy told you about men drowning in there maybe that's it exactly maybe you shouldn't be in a vehicle when you're trying to do this because while there in a few good day do try to drive away but it is in the school akira all buy and sell from the water he might just stay

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

okay scratch that I'm taking my phone with me and I'm talking to you as I Drive you said that they took the lightning out I'm confused with the lightning out of what the mural or they took the lightning out of the sequence if they only took the lightning out of the sequence then perhaps the mural is saying that its not lightning at all maybe its showing that is supposed to make like a fool when it happens you know so to sort of represent a minor earthquake in the first San Andreas I looked up yesterday on YouTube the talk radio shows

in SA the reason the bridges with clothes was because of and earthquake maybe that's what they're telling you needs to happen

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:10 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 04:38 AM.

like I said man I still believe wholeheartedly that this is going to require two characters to figure out one part of the puzzle and three characters to figure out the other hence the reason for three boxes on the right hand side and 2 boxes on the left hand side this may be nothing but it speaks volumes to me when I stare at the mural

That and the fact that the game shows you multiple times throughout several of the missions that you can actually have all three characters doing something
I believe it that is what the whole premiss of this
is that the trying to tell you that we put this great feature in this incredible game and if you don't use all three characters you won't get dick
you'll only get a rotten or a cracked egg

kama0kazi
  • kama0kazi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

okay scratch that I'm taking my phone with me and I'm talking to you as I Drive 

endangering lives for the chiliad mystery! i love it!

• Miketv, rimer888, Zantus and 2 others like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 04:54 AM.

okay scratch that I'm taking my phone with me and I'm talking to you as I Drive

endangering lives for the chiliad mystery! i love it!
I'm not endangering any lives
I made the last post: while I was sitting in my car in the driveway and now I'm sitting down at the restaurant eating making another post
I'm not going to do this s*** while I try to drive
that would be truly insane

and yes I will admit that I'm addicted to puzzles once I get my teeth into him I can't let it go until I figured out or find out how someone else figured it out

not sure why but I pay attention to every little detail like the guy who made the post earlier about how he hasn't had much time because he has a life and then follow that statement up by saying I don't mean any offense by

hence the reason why I asked him then if you meant no offense by it then why did you bring it up in the first place

remember the devil is in the details when you're deciphering things that people say
  • rimer888 likes this

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:48 AM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 24 November 2013 - 04:50 AM.

So I was bored doing other work and decided to sleep with 9 girls in a week as michael - see if it mattered following the tracts.  I had a few booty calls before but not 9 for sure so I sat through the redicilous sex dialog for a few minutes trolling vinewood blvd for hookers.

After we did the vertical monster mash with the 9th a dialog acutally popped up to talk back to her, i never saw that before with any NPC.  is it because I just became a pimp daddy or just something random that happens?  I havent slept with enough girls to know if this is normal. Or if its just conicidence it happened to me on the 9th.

q1PQ6EY.png

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

Hotboxing in my Lazer

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:55 AM

After seeing so much cut content, the alien runes are kinda dying for me...

mshea11514
  • mshea11514

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

So I was bored doing other work and decided to sleep with 9 girls in a week as michael - see if it mattered following the tracts.  I had a few booty calls before but not 9 for sure so I sat through the redicilous sex dialog for a few minutes trolling vinewood blvd for hookers.

After we did the vertical monster mash with the 9th a dialog acutally popped up to talk back to her, i never saw that before with any NPC.  is it because I just became a pimp daddy or just something random that happens?  I havent slept with enough girls to know if this is normal. Or if its just conicidence it happened to me on the 9th.

q1PQ6EY.png

No idea. That jumped out at me in the dialogue. (9 different woman)

What phase of epsilon mission are you? Anyone sleep with 9 women before tractor/2M?

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 05:07 AM.

also if you look at the fax that you receive when you call that 800 number that's on that epsilon website it says at the bottom after you've given the $50,000 you need to give a hundred thousand dollars so I went back to the epsilon website and gave $100,000 that means you have to sit there and click the $5000 20 times
I did notice a strange glitch
meaning if you click it 21 times rather than 20 when you go back to the epsilon website it locks up every time but if you give exact Lee 20 donations of $5,000 when you go back it no longer allows you to donate any more money

Kifflom!

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:01 AM Edited by IM_A_AFOL, 24 November 2013 - 05:03 AM.

Thats news to me, I had thought the same thing about sleeping with 9 women in a week but thought thats nothing.  Really you actually did it and may have found something new!

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 24 November 2013 - 05:10 AM.

q1PQ6EY.png

No idea. That jumped out at me in the dialogue. (9 different woman)

What phase of epsilon mission are you? Anyone sleep with 9 women before tractor/2M?

yeah my last epsilon mission is actually broke.  Pisses me off.  Was up on my map for the longest time then it just disapeared awhile ago.  I finished the game and it never came back.  Emailed R* support (with a few other questions just to see what thell say) and they havent gotten back to me. So I am yet to finish the whole 2mil / tractor / tracts crap as I cant start the mission now

After seeing so much cut content, the alien runes are kinda dying for me...

haha i know freekin dial-a-sub? know how many times I would have used that after ditching a heli or something and getting stuck swimming back?

kinda lame they cut it seems like a good idea.

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

like I said man I still believe wholeheartedly that this is going to require two characters to figure out one part of the puzzle and three characters to figure out the other hence the reason for three boxes on the right hand side and 2 boxes on the left hand side this may be nothing but it speaks volumes to me when I stare at the mural
That and the fact that the game shows you multiple times throughout several of the missions that you can actually have all three characters doing something
is that the trying to tell you that we put this great feature in this incredible game and if you don't use all three characters you won't get dick

That idea has been around for 2000 pages and has equalled nothing
And if it is..it's a true failure
  • jkd69 likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 05:36 AM.

That idea has been around for 2000 pages and has equalled nothing
And if it is..it's a true failure
doesn't matter if one person fails who knows maybe the circumstances were different
maybe they had somebody in the wrong place
maybe they had the wrong character at the wrong place
maybe they use the cheat to initiate the sequence

whatever the case may be how many people before quantum physics was proven said those guys are crazy
countless numbers of people in the scientific community swore that it was impossible
do you think that those guys gave up?
hell no they kept going and because those people didn't give up just because where others failed before them then any Benchley was proven to be true
if it hadn't been we wouldn't have computers at all and this discussion wouldn't even be happening

its just like the epsilon track and marnie tells you...
or are you going to sit there and fail where others before you have tried
its all there in the literature did you even read it
maybe it's time to quell you're antithesis
and remember we are all writing the track. We are both writing it.
maybe your track is different than someone elses

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

I wasn't going to try it cause i think it's a stupid idea,no offence. Others tried it in multiple situations nothing worked.
Outside of missions i think it's pretty obvious you are not meant to have full control like that

mshea11514
  • mshea11514

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

New blood - posted  a few minutes ago re: hookers, ...

only other time was  weeks ago when I thought a hose was a glyph

I used to nthink  the blurry/obscured ufo glyph represented the ufo crashed in ocean. 

Starting to feel there is no way to match the mural and map ...

Druminator's map: (Druminator asked not to quote image) Does this line up at all?

***Even if it does not, ... maybe we comprehend "Mountain", "3AM" and "Rain".

Could it be said that we also comprehend the blurry/obscured glyph - as the hologram that appears under these conditions?

That leaves the simple, complete, non-hologram ufo glyph. (on opposite side, below "conditions" on the Druminator map.) Could this mean the Chiliad ufo could appear as non-holographic/interactive if we follow a different path/procedure? (Notice that it is only connected to the ufo box on bottom)

Makes most sense when viewing Druminator map few pages back and thinking about textile mural/epsilon/hippy's words along lines of "paths" and how you play the game.

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:50 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 06:00 AM.

okay one last little thing and then I'm out for the night
I have left my game on Idol while I went to go get something to eat
the game has not been sitting on pause since I took that video earlier proving that the characters will stay right where you put them
all this time later and they are still sitting right where I left them
I'm going to take a picture and show you on my screen that Trevor and Michael are still standing their
I left them over an hour ago in real world time not game time
I don't know how many days that is in the game

IMAG0293_zpsd13ee6c7.jpg

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

Has anyone tried bringing the 50 spaceship parts to the FZ UFO instead of Omega? I know you can't see the FZ UFO without 100%, though it is still there as you can hear it. It makes sense because the military would be interested in alien technology.

• Darthwill likes this

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:32 AM Edited by Darthwill, 24 November 2013 - 06:32 AM.

@sleekycnt277, That is interesting btw. I haven't collected all spaceship parts yet I'll give it a try. I don't even think that's been mentioned either.

• BIGRICH II likes this

Ins4n1ty
  • Ins4n1ty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

1st time poster here.

i didnt read through all 500 pages but i tried a diffrent approach.
my theory would be that the space ship at sea crashed and the alien is hiding in that garage.
egg is prob. a young alien hiding in that garage and with the sound of the space docker u can call it out.
the jetpack is at the nudist camp or what ever but only the alien from the garage can make it appear.. 
0_0.jpg
it  looks like the space docker but i lost it and can get it back. found it at the chicken factory at paleto bay,  maybe some1 can check it out if it haven been posted already. hope that its a wrong hint cuz my docker is gone.

ohh yeah... sry for the bad english , im german .

Darthwill
  • Darthwill

BUSTED!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by Darthwill, 24 November 2013 - 06:44 AM.

@ Ins4n1ty Where is this garage you speak of?

Nevermind I'm out the hunt for the night. I smell Troll Blood.

Ins4n1ty
  • Ins4n1ty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:46 AM

i came to that cuz if u line the map from chill mount. a way that the space ship at sea and the jetpack from nudist camp fit perfect so that the middle square were the egg is on is exactly as big as paleto bay and the all seeing eye is at the ufo from sandy shore.

the garage is at paleto bay at the chicken factory. if u have social club then u can see the location of my screenshot. http://de.socialclub...X4kuBtI7_G283AA

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

i came to that cuz if u line the map from chill mount. a way that the space ship at sea and the jetpack from nudist camp fit perfect so that the middle square were the egg is on is exactly as big as paleto bay and the all seeing eye is at the ufo from sandy shore.

the garage is at paleto bay at the chicken factory. if u have social club then u can see the location of my screenshot. http://de.socialclub...X4kuBtI7_G283AA

I sat out there at 1400 in the rain (it was natural rain, no cheats used) in docker making horn noises with franklyn in his children of the mountain tshirt

I like the idea that its in a building somewhere, I too think if there is something its going to be somewhere inside.  And the cluckin bell farms was on my interesting list.  but that did nothing

scE9dWt.png

Ins4n1ty
  • Ins4n1ty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:02 AM Edited by Ins4n1ty, 24 November 2013 - 07:03 AM.

did you try it at night 2, space docker has to be a night vehicle cuz of all the lights. if the car is important then the light arent for decoration. the maps would work perfectly together . spaceship on spaceship, jetpack on jetpack, all seeing eye on spaceship. and the square of the egg is exactly the size of paleto bay .

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

Just a bunch of grafiti

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users