• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,717 replies to this topic
Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Wow you guys really delivered. Is the mural itself in the textures? Curious to see what it's called.

As for the clipping into the ufo, I'm not sure and I may sound stupid for saying this but do people that mod their games not have a 'walk through walls' mod or whatever? That's what I meant. If not, they will when the PC version comes out. A lot will be answered then I'm sure.

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Beam me up. That is the goal that i see and trying everything i can. I am also thinking that the faded glyph represents fog and is connected. The path would be lit around the lighthouse.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

i got a message from rockstar support, says the jetpack is not in the game, most people are saying i faked it or that it doesnt mean the jetpack isnt in the game. but its fairly straightforward.

thats why i stopped attacking people with moronic theories here, because there is no point anymore, one theory is just as sound as the next when the item you are looking for doesn't exist. :(

At this point there's simply no "private" message which can allow people to consider this eventuality as real or possible.

IF there's no jetpack in GTA V
THEN Rockstar will have to release a public statement through official media to say so
OR nobody will ever believe that this game does not include the jetpack so clearly pictured in Mt. Chiliad mural.

I hope this is clear also to all those who keep on posting "there is no jetpack/UFO/Whatever" in this forum, as much as it has to be to the professionals at Rockstar.
rockstar never stopped people from searching for bigfoot in san andreas when there was no such thing thats the only thing that makes me dubious and anxious, its like they thrive on this stuff which is pretty unfortunate.

But, Rockstar never gave us any indication within the game that Bigfoot ever existed. We have markings that clearly depict a jetpack, along with a cracked egg, and a UFO (which has been found)

If you think logically, most people read left to right, so maybe the UFO is only the first thing unlocked.

We need to get a true 100% game, that was obtained legitimately. I'm working on it, but getting gold in all missions is kind of burning me out

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by ZancudoTakeover, 23 November 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Wow you guys really delivered. Is the mural itself in the textures? Curious to see what it's called.

As for the clipping into the ufo, I'm not sure and I may sound stupid for saying this but do people that mod their games not have a 'walk through walls' mod or whatever? That's what I meant. If not, they will when the PC version comes out. A lot will be answered then I'm sure.

cs1_10_mountainviewpoint_d+hidr.xtd

contains

cs1_10_rsl_dd_shedcs1_10_rsl_dd_shed_a.dds

which is

JplZBfN.png

I have not seen any "clipping" mods.  But modding stuff on consoles is not as straightfoward and the community is smaller.  A PS3 with CFW or a 360 thats RGH (few and harder to find now) are only possibilities.  PC will unlock everything for sure.

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by Hondaslayer, 23 November 2013 - 09:03 PM.

Zancudo Barranca
Fort Zancudo
3 Zancudo Avenue
Zancudo Ave
Fort Zancudo
Boss, you asked me to remind you about getting that chopper from Fort Zancudo. I know you haven't forgotten have you?
Only place to get the kind of chopper you need is Fort Zancudo, boss. Watch out for other helis in the area. Might be easier if you take em out first. W4de
Zancudo Grande Valley
Zancudo Rd
Lago Zancudo
Zancudo River
Zancudo T-Shirt
Fort Zancudo Approach Rd

That's from the mission where you have to steal a cargo bob for one of the heists. Ron calls and gives you a reminder to grab the chopper.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Are those pictures you posted of the rain/moon glyphs from the files? If so, is the one for mountain there too? I know it says mountain but this convinces me that it's not. Saw this on reddit.

gnrqi7p.jpg

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

Zancudo Barranca
Fort Zancudo
3 Zancudo Avenue
Zancudo Ave
Fort Zancudo
Boss, you asked me to remind you about getting that chopper from Fort Zancudo. I know you haven't forgotten have you?
Only place to get the kind of chopper you need is Fort Zancudo, boss. Watch out for other helis in the area. Might be easier if you take em out first. W4de
Zancudo Grande Valley
Zancudo Rd
Lago Zancudo
Zancudo River
Zancudo T-Shirt
Fort Zancudo Approach Rd

That's from the mission where you have to steal a cargo bob for one of the heists. Ron calls and gives you a reminder to grab the chopper.

The strings in that file are from throughout the whole game, stuff thats shown on the screen I guess.  I just did a search for all the times Zancudo came up.

They are not all from the same mission, they are scattered throughout everything.  So somewhere there is a Zancudo Tshirt clothing item.

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I have the Zancudo shirt. Pretty sure it's at Ammu Nation.

Hondaslayer
  • Hondaslayer

Hustler

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I'm just referring to the dialogue portion.

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:11 PM Edited by tadd, 23 November 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Yeh @ takeover all of those zancudo things on the list i can account for as being nothing... the tshirt is just a zancudo tshirt u can buy nothing interesting... have u looked at these tools and discussions to help extract or decompile things... http://forum.xentax....hp?f=10&t=10801

not sure if its of any use but thought id share...

so we dont know the hippy camps name hmmm well these other glyphs on the hippy camp could for all we know just be part of the painting textures and not called anything... hopefully they are separate from the hippy camp textures and called something other than just rain clue or something...

do we know what the sand glyph is called? I know its like finding a needle in a pile of needles lol

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

I have that green t-shirt with zancudo on ..trevor from the thrift shop I think

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by tadd, 23 November 2013 - 09:18 PM.

Oh and do we know what rsl and cs1 and dd mean from the file name of the mural? Any clue what they point at? Like cs might be chiliad state or something lol do u know?

sorry to grill u

IM_A_AFOL
  • IM_A_AFOL

Eye sea u

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

Ok, Im going to bite the bullet and start a new game and go for as true a 100% as I can, all golds etc. I have 100%d every GTA since 3 up to San An, I did the 100 tedious ambulance missions. I know R* are capable of asking the extreme and as no one in the 200 odd pages I have been reading has said they have done it, I am going to.

One question.

The Simeon random event. When should I do it with M and F?

As soon as you want after you crash his shop but before you meet Trevor

Ya boy GEEZY
  • Ya boy GEEZY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

Fk this sh*t I'm done. Will have my ps4 Friday then it's bf4 all the way!
  • KingLiam1986 likes this

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Coulda just left without bringing the drama

• Miketv, IM_A_AFOL, rimer888 and 5 others like this

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

Beam me up.

One of the UFO textures is called "spinninganus" and the Hippy Camp has two messages about "being taken up uranus". Who knows if it means you can get abducted or it's just pointing to the UFOs themselves, but the evidence is there.

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Has any 1 tried clipping in the barbers?

LazloZeLlama
  • LazloZeLlama

Advisor to Barack O' Llama

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by LazloZeLlama, 24 November 2013 - 12:10 AM.

Too bad the game barely works.

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by tadd, 24 November 2013 - 12:24 AM.

levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salship.xdr
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salvationm+hidr.xtd
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salvationm.xdr
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salvtruck+hidr.xtd
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salvtruck.xdr
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salvtruck_g.xdr
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salv_barrier+hidr.xtd
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_salv_barrier.xdr
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_sal_cvana+hidr.xtd
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_sal_cvana.xdr
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_sal_cvana_d+hidr.xtd
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_sal_cvana_d.xdr
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_sal_cvana_g+hidr.xtd
levels\gta5\_hills\country_04\cs4_11_rpf\cs4_11_sal_cvana_g.xdr

im guessing our 2 glyphs are either in this mess somewhere or the moon02 and rain02 are the hippy ones and we are missing the faded and half glyphs in the files...

any ideas anyone? Many of you have been on the game file topics and some have been through them, any ideas where to find which glyph?

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by POWA, 24 November 2013 - 01:15 AM.

So if the glyphs are telling us the conditions for the Chiliad ufo, why even have them?  Why would I need to know that it has to be raining when I clearly see lightning which to me is a storm, or at least the first thing that comes to mind.  Why do I need seven clues for one thing?

Probably because R* knows not all their fans that play the game will be geniuses and their ages will vary. Although, I do agree that it is a bit much assuming they're all for the same thing.

little pet peeve of mine is when people post links to the Social Club Website

I'm not signed up for it and from what I've read there are a few members not signed up for it

People should sign up for it. It only takes about a minute.

Went to the Altruist camp with Trevor, and I finally heard what everyone on here was saying. One of them said that I'll never find the spectrometer. Then he told someone else that everything is boxed up. I wonder if they're some kind of arms dealers considering how many weapon boxes and the amount of money they have? He also called Trevor a government stooge.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:09 AM

there has to be a dlc about this thing...there just has to be

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 01:39 AM.

not sure that this has anything to do with anything but but like I said after reading all the clues that I found at the cannibal camp I believe that what we're looking for is going to be at sea

and this goes along with supporting that theory there is an NPC that can be found at the beach you can find multiple versions of him walking around

this guy...

IMAG0291_zps9657881c.jpg

he's talking on the phone to someone and says something along the lines of...
its all there in the sea its up to you to go there and see it for yourself or something along those lines
he then says something about riding a wave and letting that b**** ride you

then a few minutes ago I was trying to find him again mainly because I wanted to get the exact words that he had used so I could quote him exactly
so this time when I stumbled he was on the phone again only this time he was having a conversation about sperm

if you listen carefully to the conversation he says something about
they want to come back because they found something wrong in his blood tests

at the end of the conversation he says I don't want to go over there and have to see any of my green alien off-spring

**edit**
sorry forgot to attach the image

ZancudoTakeover
  • ZancudoTakeover

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Nothing useful, but this just shows how much was stripped from the game that still exists in files.  Yes, there is alien runes but i'm starting to think its just as left over as these "contacts" are.

Here are the pictures that would come up in your phone for calling

Dial-A-Sub

Gay Military Guy

Yeti

BfFaqjj.png

"Gay military guy" has all sorts of speaches all scripted out too, sounds like you are in a chase from the military base with him as a passanger.  the end voice he gives you his number to call him later.  I dont remember doing this -- Maybe its the cut Kyle P Slater?

• agencydude likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:57 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 02:03 AM.

also I believe I stated befor that of the possible problems to solving this mystery might be putting a character in one location and having another character at another location

that you could have two characters in two separate locations and not have them move

everyone argue no you can't not without having one of them try to jump into a car in speed away
ok under normal circumstances yes that does happen but this only happens when the characters actually interact with one another first
in other words once they've asked eachother if they wanna go have a drink or hang out
sure if you say no they're going to run off and jump in a vehicle and drive away

but if you don't allow two characters to interact with one another and they're in the same location they will stay pretty much where you put them and this video proves

it yes I went and bought more data for my plan today just so I could upload this video for you guys

**edit**
damn it it won't let me attach a video that's larger than 25 megabytes give me one second I need to re-record a shorter version of this video

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:11 AM

Deadman I applaud you dead-dication
  • Miketv and LazloZeLlama like this

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

IMO

X's represent items / people you must to bring to the Mt Chilliad UFO

You must put these items / people on the cliff which is beneath the UFO at 3am during thunder so it can be collected by the UFO

In return the Mt Chilliad UFO will give you the items represented in the large boxes of the mural

• trevors toe nail likes this

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

IMO

You must put these items / people on the cliff which is beneath the UFO at 3am during thunder so it can be collected by the UFO
In return the Mt Chilliad UFO will give you the items represented in the large boxes of the mural

I don't think that we can pick up and put down anything. So what are you talking about...

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:36 AM Edited by Deadman2112, 24 November 2013 - 03:45 AM.

okay so here's the video I figured out what I was doing wrong and why it was such a large file I had my camera on my phone set to HD

unfortunately I had to put the quality down to total s*** before the video was something that I could upload but as you can see in the video
its still clear enough to make out what I'm saying I have the characters within close proximity of one another
I have also tried this when the characters are great distances from one another

it works the same way

but in this video I put them in close proximity to one another just to show you so I can switch back and forth from one to the other

th_VIDEO0128_zpsd6e328c4.jpg

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

I have even done this with all three characters at once just to prove my theory if you don't believe me go out and try it yourself

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:49 AM

IMO

I don't think that we can pick up and put down anything. So what are you talking about...

cargobob obviously

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users