Photo

Decoding the Mount Chiliad Mural

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
justforthecode
  • justforthecode

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by justforthecode, 23 November 2013 - 03:15 PM.

to be honest speculation and trying to make some roads match and searching for a perfect alignment of things have never given us more clues 

there is still 1 thing i wanted people to know 

red blinking light ontop of the radio tower in the desert village police station 

IS GIVING SOME SORT OF MORSE CODE 

tadd please solve this

only visible at NIGHT

THE RADIO TOWER IS IN THE YARD OF THE POLICE STATION

Ya boy GEEZY
  • Ya boy GEEZY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

so just say you get the jetpack, every time you put it on and fly you lose all your ammo and character goes into the T model animation.

what the hell can you do when the companies tech support wont help because the jetpack is a secret?

doesnt make sense.

Maybe if there is a cut scene which I think there probably is then there could very easily be a hidden achievement attached to it allowing them to see if anyone had solved it ( activated the cut scene) maybe far fetched but 100% possible. And I'm my opinion likely. I don't know maybe we are clinging to the last thread of hope, maybe you're right maybe there is no jetpack, maybe as in all things involving people there is "human error" and that is why you had an email of tech supp saying "the jet pack is not in game" who I believe wouldn't know that there was if this is supposed to me a mystery. But I know for sure they're list of vehicles and weapons is not going to have jet pack on it is it? That would be stupid if its supposed to be a mystery related item.

Believe what you want to believe my friend but don't belittle others hopes of solving this, especially when a tech support email while is disheartening is not 100% concrete proof of anything

mhinder
  • mhinder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by mhinder, 23 November 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Didn't rock star make comments about underwater caverns or something? Could it be as others has said ...scuba gear?

So I put on scuba gear, and then get the oxygen canister shot at... Instant Jetpack?
That must be it

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

I don't think you faked the email either man but like you said what if someone does find a jetpack and it's bugged how would they address that? They could give you the run around yet still report to the proper people that it was bugged and then fix it in one of their updates and we would never know. Maybe they've been told to deny the existence of one until it has been completely solved. Who knows.

All I know is there is a picture of one and that there isn't any sensible explanation for all the glyphs which are the clues we've been given. You can connect everything on the mural to the Chiliad ufo except the jetpack. People say that is it, that it has been solved but give no reasoning behind jetpack.

Ya boy GEEZY
  • Ya boy GEEZY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

Rockstar support doesn't know sh*t about game play story/mission problems they are not there for that they don't sit there with a big book of gta5. They are technical support for bugs, glitches and other technical issues and would not be privy to this information, especially if its supposed to be a secret conspiracy kind of story game play problem. They would have strict rules about releasing info on gameplay info anyway or they basically would be offering a walkthrough of the whole game!. Plus 9 times out of 10 the just reply with a generic email reply because of the embargo/ restriction of information they can release. The Likelihood is only a hand few of the games devs and higher up creative producers and art team know the whole story.
Basically I'm saying rockstar technical support emails are not concrete proof of anything gameplay related.

so why did they tell me "the jetpack is not a vehicle within the game" when i asked about a bug relating to my jetpack?

dont worry ill give you the standard reply

"it doesnt say that, you faked it"
I think the argument would be they have a specific list of information, so rockstar support employee cross checks jetpack with all of their available information to disclose and give the only appropriate response they can based on the information available to them, it's likely a lot of the employees haven't even played the game, I'm not saying there IS jetpack though just trying to make logical sense of this, obviously I really want there to be a jetpack so it colours my opinion largely, but I think theres a strong case to be made that it is in the game and the support team don't have the jetpack listed in the information available to them, but theres also equally a strong case to be made that your assumptions are correct. Regardless if there is a "prize" when we get it it'll be an anticlimax, but its the search and the mystery thats exciting to me, especially when its coupled up against conspiracy lore. If it did turn out rockstar were trolling with the mural and there was nothing to unlock or it was future dlc id be annoyed with them but so what they wouldn't care less what I think I guess. Personally if it turns out there is something to the conspiracy (honestly I believe it is, conspiracy lore, alien hud, game files, jetpack on the mural when fans really like the jetpack) it'd add a whole new level to a game that is already amongst the best of the current gen, probably be the coolest most elaborate game secret of the past 10 years and it'd elevate rockstar to beyond legendary status.

That's exactly they way I feel and was trying to convey only put better! Lol

It's gotta be the FIB right?

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by PedoneRosso, 23 November 2013 - 03:36 PM.

i got a message from rockstar support, says the jetpack is not in the game, most people are saying i faked it or that it doesnt mean the jetpack isnt in the game. but its fairly straightforward.

thats why i stopped attacking people with moronic theories here, because there is no point anymore, one theory is just as sound as the next when the item you are looking for doesn't exist. :(

At this point there's simply no "private" message which can allow people to consider this eventuality as real or possible.

IF there's no jetpack in GTA V

THEN Rockstar will have to release a public statement through official media to say so

OR nobody will ever believe that this game does not include the jetpack so clearly pictured in Mt. Chiliad mural.

I hope this is clear also to all those who keep on posting "there is no jetpack/UFO/Whatever" in this forum, as much as it has to be to the professionals at Rockstar.

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Maybe, since people think there's a pilotable UFO and a Jetpack, maybe there's a giant Cracked Egg that you can roll around in?

Seriously, the "Jetpack or No Jetpack" debate does nothing to solve the mural. It adds nothing. It only results in more and more hype for something that may not exist. How will all the Jetpack Enthusiasts react if, instead of a jetpack, they find a mission where they must save D. B. Cooper from an alien spacecraft, and get his $200,000 as a reward? Or a really bad reference to National Treasure, with a Nicholas Cage look-alike going on about symbols and dollar bills and the Egyptians?

We need to stop expecting a specific damn outcome, and focus on what we actually know exists, in-game, and not just in our imaginations, hopes, and dreams.

dyslexicon
  • dyslexicon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

i got a message from rockstar support, says the jetpack is not in the game, most people are saying i faked it or that it doesnt mean the jetpack isnt in the game. but its fairly straightforward.

thats why i stopped attacking people with moronic theories here, because there is no point anymore, one theory is just as sound as the next when the item you are looking for doesn't exist. :(

At this point there's simply no "private" message which can allow people to consider this eventuality as real or possible.

THEN Rockstar will have to release a public statement through official media to say so
OR nobody will ever believe that this game does not include the jetpack so clearly pictured in Mt. Chiliad mural.

I hope this is clear also to all those who keep on posting "there is no jetpack/UFO/Whatever" in this forum, as much as it has to be to the professionals at Rockstar.
rockstar never stopped people from searching for bigfoot in san andreas when there was no such thing thats the only thing that makes me dubious and anxious, its like they thrive on this stuff which is pretty unfortunate.

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

(...)

Seriously, the "Jetpack or No Jetpack" debate does nothing to solve the mural. It adds nothing.

(...)

That's exactly the reason I had for posting my last message: to stop all this nonsense.

If Rockstar will publicly say there's no jetpack, fine. Otherwise I really don't see the point of keeping up with these periodical messages about this idea.

On the mural there's a jetpack and people are looking for it. What's the problem with that?

Ya boy GEEZY
  • Ya boy GEEZY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

Maybe, since people think there's a pilotable UFO and a Jetpack, maybe there's a giant Cracked Egg that you can roll around in?

Seriously, the "Jetpack or No Jetpack" debate does nothing to solve the mural. It adds nothing. It only results in more and more hype for something that may not exist. How will all the Jetpack Enthusiasts react if, instead of a jetpack, they find a mission where they must save D. B. Cooper from an alien spacecraft, and get his $200,000 as a reward? Or a really bad reference to National Treasure, with a Nicholas Cage look-alike going on about symbols and dollar bills and the Egyptians?

We need to stop expecting a specific damn outcome, and focus on what we actually know exists, in-game, and not just in our imaginations, hopes, and dreams.

Ok I'm with ya forget about rewards.... Next step? I think it's FIB. Their markings on two of the ufos, agents at the dishes?!? I think we need to figure out why they have fib markings, wtf are the fib agents doing at the dishes (I mean their behaviour is weird and must be a clue/important. And the most important thing that I hope someone could explain to me... Why the fk is the chiliad UFO a HOLOGRAM? And where the fk is it coming from? I think the FIB involvement needs to be explained before we can make anymore progress.
  • dyslexicon likes this

Druminator
  • Druminator

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by Druminator, 23 November 2013 - 03:50 PM.

I'm also really curious as to why the lights at the bunker even exist. Why do they change every hour, why are they in full at the exact same time the ufo appears on Chiliad, why are they even on the bunker and not the runway or a hanger? If they're telling us about the ufo above them why aren't there lights coming from the one at the hippie camp? Why do the lights have to change if they're just telling us there is one up there? The fact that the lights and the Chiliad ufo show up at the same time has to have a reason.

• jamston likes this

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 23 November 2013 - 03:54 PM.

(...)

Seriously, the "Jetpack or No Jetpack" debate does nothing to solve the mural. It adds nothing.

(...)

That's exactly the reason I had for posting my last message: to stop all this nonsense.

If Rockstar will publicly say there's no jetpack, fine. Otherwise I really don't see the point of keeping up with these periodical messages about this idea.

On the mural there's a jetpack and people are looking for it. What's the problem with that?

I feel like it's similar to what I said about the 'drive-able cracked egg'. It's setting themselves up with the expectation that 'A = A', rather than 'A = Maybe A, but perhaps also Z'. If you're looking for a specific answer to an equation, then all the variables MUST add up to the answer you seek.

Literally, in terms of what we know for sure, our equation is something like '1z times 5 minus q = f'. But I feel as if people are really eager to jump on either '1z times 5 minus q = JETPACK' or '1z times 5 minus q = UFO'.

I'm fine with people looking for the -meaning- of the jetpack/flaming backpacker/Hank Hill Propane Experiment glyph, but a lot of people are taking it for granted that it's definitely a Jetpack, nothing else, so look for a Jetpack. It can't symbolise anything other than a jetpack for some of the people here, which is problematic. If it looks like a boot, smells like a boot, and fits like a boot, it must be a boot. But then the Epsilonists say otherwise about that boot.

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:05 PM

(,,,)

rockstar never stopped people from searching for bigfoot in san andreas

(...)

And people never stopped looking for it, despite all indications against its presence in the game.

So: why do one particular person need to repeatedly say "there's no Bigfoot in S.A."?

As soon as Rockstar will officially say there's no Bigfoot in S.A. everybody will stop searching, but as long as they don't say so, s.o. will probably keep looking for it and no member of this forum can do a thing to stop them.

I repeat: I'm just asking politely (I hope, even if it's not my language) to stop with this periodic "there's no jetpack" thing.

BTW:

The forum seems to have huge cpnnection's problems at the moment.

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

Ok 4 things... this topic moves way to quick not just because of arguements but people chatting and writing long walls of text to there buddy who has agreed about something... please try to take these to PMs as it has literally took me 2 days to catch up from 1 nights sleep lol

ok 2nd thing above someone said solve the morse on the radio tower... i already posted about all these a few pages back... thread moving to quickly though...

3rd thing... more needs to be looked at regarding these locations and the game files takeover found...

4th... i was thinking... the little UFO thing omega was working on... what if that is what we are looking for in the sky somewhere lol some tiny little head sized grey (hard to see) things just floating somewhere or even worse, flying around :O

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Ok 4 things... this topic moves way to quick not just because of arguements but people chatting and writing long walls of text to there buddy who has agreed about something... please try to take these to PMs as it has literally took me 2 days to catch up from 1 nights sleep lol

ok 2nd thing above someone said solve the morse on the radio tower... i already posted about all these a few pages back... thread moving to quickly though...

3rd thing... more needs to be looked at regarding these locations and the game files takeover found...

4th... i was thinking... the little UFO thing omega was working on... what if that is what we are looking for in the sky somewhere lol some tiny little head sized grey (hard to see) things just floating somewhere or even worse, flying around :O
  • snailmaze likes this

dyslexicon
  • dyslexicon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

(,,,)
(...)

And people never stopped looking for it, despite all indications against its presence in the game.
So: why do one particular person need to repeatedly say "there's no Bigfoot in S.A."?

As soon as Rockstar will officially say there's no Bigfoot in S.A. everybody will stop searching, but as long as they don't say so, s.o. will probably keep looking for it and no member of this forum can do a thing to stop them.

I repeat: I'm just asking politely (I hope, even if it's not my language) to stop with this periodic "there's no jetpack" thing.

BTW:
if you'd read my previous posts from a page or two ago you'd know I believe there is a jetpack and we should find it, I'm just trying to be balanced and consider both sides.

justforthecode
  • justforthecode

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

molotov cocktail also in the game try that in the for z bunker where the elevator is 

molotov coctail found near the fort zancudo 

dyslexicon
  • dyslexicon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

(,,,)
(...)

BTW:
if you'd read my previous posts from a page or two ago you'd know I believe there is a jetpack and we should find it, I'm just trying to be balanced and consider both sides.

justforthecode
  • justforthecode

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

actually tadd ive seen some light in the sky moving very fast almost like a shooting star?

maybe "shoot for the stars" means to shoot the thing flying very fast only seen at night tho

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:42 PM

500 pages guys and no jet-pack...simply because there is, NO JET PACK. Had fun looking for it though? Well then you've won. You have seen what we wanted, how amazing the game is. Thanks all R*
  • KingLiam1986 likes this

tadd
  • tadd

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Ummm anyone wondered why if you follow any of the characters they turn around and knock you out? Maybe we need to follow them and see what they are up to... maybe they lead us to a clue?

just a thought
  • snailmaze likes this

Ya boy GEEZY
  • Ya boy GEEZY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Ya boy GEEZY, 23 November 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Guys we need to start over, go over everything again from the point of spawning the UFO on chiliad....so imagine just that...

Now what clues do we have?

Ill kick it off with: FIB written on the damn thing. And it fades away when u get close suggesting its a hologram.

Now explain? I think these are two massive very important bits of information that can't be dismissed. To me it says fib conspiracy and coupled with the fact the hippy UFO is "real" and also has fib written on it makes me think they are the key to sh*t.

As for the green lights at zancudo UFO I was thinkin maybe that the one access with the jet pack as the alien HUD found in game files looks like it would fit better in that type UFO sposed to the 70's style hippy camp one, but again this is jumping the gun and I don't want to do this again. We need to explain things in order and solve the clues given to us first in a gameplay logic.

Because hey maybe the Obote post is right maybe the jetpack or UFO is not the reward for solving this conspiracy. But there is definitely a conspiracy to be solved IMO, and it has FIB WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!! Lol excuses the pun ;-)
  • rossmacno1 likes this

rossmacno1
  • rossmacno1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

actually tadd ive seen some light in the sky moving very fast almost like a shooting star?

maybe "shoot for the stars" means to shoot the thing flying very fast only seen at night tho

I have seen it too ultra fast with circular white lights, and where does it fly to...?? Over the ocean my friend. Shoot for the starFISH. I can offer no more guidance

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

(...)

(...)

I feel like it's similar to what I said about the 'drive-able cracked egg'. It's setting themselves up with the expectation that 'A = A', rather than 'A = Maybe A, but perhaps also Z'. If you're looking for a specific answer to an equation, then all the variables MUST add up to the answer you seek.

Literally, in terms of what we know for sure, our equation is something like '1z times 5 minus q = f'. But I feel as if people are really eager to jump on either '1z times 5 minus q = JETPACK' or '1z times 5 minus q = UFO'.

I'm fine with people looking for the -meaning- of the jetpack/flaming backpacker/Hank Hill Propane Experiment glyph, but a lot of people are taking it for granted that it's definitely a Jetpack, nothing else, so look for a Jetpack. It can't symbolise anything other than a jetpack for some of the people here, which is problematic. If it looks like a boot, smells like a boot, and fits like a boot, it must be a boot. But then the Epsilonists say otherwise about that boot.

What do the Epsilonists say about a JetPack?

How do they say something different about the "Boot", as you said?

Seriously, what else could the stick man figure be, honestly? whether the JP is in the game or not, that stick man is flying a JP.

EVERYTHING on the mural that we have solved is a definite, not a maybe. Meaning we didn't have to interpret anything, it is as it is on the mural.

EXAMPLE: We don't have to interpret the Rain Cloud, it looks like one and is one.

EXAMPLE: We know the EYE's represent UFO's. this is not an interpretation, as the UFO's show up in 2 places with EYE's, exactly where the clues show them being.

Interpreting that the JP stick man is a Scuba Diver or a Hiker is pretty dumb IMHO. No interpretation necessary for this mystery, this is why we aren't getting anywhere. People are looking for the hidden meanings.

It's like trying to translate English to a native English speaker, you don't need to do so, it's already readable.

• Ya boy GEEZY and MrEZmoneymaker like this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 23 November 2013 - 06:08 PM.

sorry if someone posted that beforexn52.jpg

IDGI
yeah I don't understand the relevance of this either lol gotta love it when people post pictures and don't say anything other than...
don't know if this is been posted or have you guys seen this

little pet peeve of mine is when people post links to the Social Club Website

I'm not signed up for it and from what I've read there are a few members not signed up for it

if someone were to hold the key to solving this puzzle, and your image truly did have some relevance in them finding that fact
or without it they never come up with the answer...
you just ran the whole thing into a brick wall

ImmortalJyat
  • ImmortalJyat

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:55 PM Edited by ImmortalJyat, 23 November 2013 - 06:04 PM.

What do the Epsilonists say about a JetPack?

How do they say something different about the "Boot", as you said?

Seriously, what else could the stick man figure be, honestly? whether the JP is in the game or not, that stick man is flying a JP.

EVERYTHING on the mural that we have solved is a definite, not a maybe. Meaning we didn't have to interpret anything, it is as it is on the mural.

EXAMPLE: We don't have to interpret the Rain Cloud, it looks like one and is one.

EXAMPLE: We know the EYE's represent UFO's. this is not an interpretation, as the UFO's show up in 2 places with EYE's, exactly where the clues show them being.

Interpreting that the JP stick man is a Scuba Diver or a Hiker is pretty dumb IMHO. No interpretation necessary for this mystery, this is why we aren't getting anywhere. People are looking for the hidden meanings.

It's like trying to translate English to a native English speaker, you don't need to do so, it's already readable.

I'm not saying it's not an image of a jetpack. I'm saying that going "it looks like a jetpack, therefore we need to look for a jetpack" isn't how we're going to solve this.

The Fort Zancudo Jetpack connection is the only thing I've seen that makes any sense without making big leaps of logic, but that originally came about due to overlaying the mural and flipping it horizontally. Assuming that it means "There is a Jetpack at Fort Zancudo" is foolish, is what I say. Saying that Fort Zancudo is the EQUIVALENT of Area 69 from San Andreas, however, is what allows the whole 'Zancudo = Jetpack on the Mural' idea to still have any real sway for me.

I'm not claiming I know what it really signifies, and nobody here -knows- what the 'jetpack' symbol actually means beyond the fact that it's a symbol that looks like a man wearing a jetpack. Saying you know more about what that symbol means without anything to back it up is ridiculous.

The only reason why we have any knowledge of what the 'Eye' symbol means is because we FOUND something that it could be applied to. Did we find a Jetpack wherever the Jetpack symbol is? No? Then don't say the symbol specifically means there's a jetpack there. We didn't find a giant cracked egg, and I guess, yes, we did find a UFO over Fort Zancudo where the UFO symbol is on the mural (sort of), but that doesn't exactly mean we should be applying these direct leaps of "A = A" to everything.

Also, if you're using the Mural Overlay as evidence that the UFO's are showing up exactly where they're marked off, how does the Hippie Camp UFO work out exactly? The most I've seen regarding that is one of the X's from the mural lining up over it, along with the Zancudo UFO, but then the rest don't line up with anything in particular. Then the overlay of the mural on the mountain, and the '3D map' theory for that only lead us to the approximate locations of glyphs, but they don't lead us anywhere in particular, except possibly the Hippie Camp. But that's only because of some of it's shared glyphs, among other things.

We know what the symbols look like, but again, if the everything on the mural is definite, then how is it that the cracked egg isn't an actual thing in-game? It's been thrown around to mean either a rock like an egg, or a road matching the crack, or it represents, I repeat, represents an easter egg, and not an actual, literal EGG.

The Jetpack symbol doesn't have to actually mean Jetpack. The Jetpack was a useable item, a vehicle, something you used to get around, in San Andreas. It could very well represent a special vehicle, or a special item, instead of an actual jetpack. It could represent the general place where the jetpack was found in San Andreas. The three symbols at the bottom could mean "UFO Easter Egg where you got the Jetpack", meaning "Go to Fort Zancudo to find a UFO". And that explanation would work pretty well to find the Zancudo UFO.

Again though, the Jetpack symbol doesn't actually mean there has to, definitely, gotta be, a Jetpack in-game. Just like there doesn't actually have to be a pilotable UFO in-game, or an egg-shaped vehicle or anything of the sort.

As for the Epsilonists, they said that damn boot (and several other items) were not of this earth. To Michael, they were just ordinary bits of junk lying around. But just because something looks like junk, doesn't mean it's junk. Just because the jetpack symbol looks like a jetpack, doesn't mean you'll find a jetpack.

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by stangone50, 23 November 2013 - 06:16 PM.

rockstar never stopped people from searching for bigfoot in san andreas when there was no such thing thats the only thing that makes me dubious and anxious, its like they thrive on this stuff which is pretty unfortunate.

This may be true but wasnt the fans who said there was a Bigfoot is SA?

There were no clues put in the game by R* to make us assume there was a Bigfoot in the game . I dont know who came up with the idea .I thought it may have been found by people looking through the files and saw some stuff that wat taken out . Nobody told them to go through the files .

I was reading a pre-release article "confirming " all sorts of sh*t that were gonna be in the game which never panned out .

This time its a little different . We have atleast 2 specific references to a jetpack in game .

tonywehbe
  • tonywehbe

T-800

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:20 PM Edited by tonywehbe, 23 November 2013 - 06:21 PM.

sorry if someone posted that beforexn52.jpg

IDGI
yeah I don't understand the relevance of this either lol gotta love it when people post pictures and don't say anything other than...
don't know if this is been posted or have you guys seen this

little pet peeve of mine is when people post links to the Social Club Website

I'm not signed up for it and from what I've read there are a few members not signed up for it

if someone were to hold the key to solving this puzzle, and your image truly did have some relevance in them finding that fact
or without it they never come up with the answer...
you just ran the whole thing into a brick wall

if you can see i cut this pic in half the upper part is to show the three red arrows that we found and the lower part is to show the hidden ladder, it is something different, but i did not want to upload two pic so i merge the 2 pic in 1 sorry for my bad English

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 23 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

This may be true but wasnt the fans who said there was a Bigfoot is SA?
There were no clues put in the game by R* to make us assume there was a Bigfoot in the game . I dont know who came up with the idea .I thought it may have been found by people looking through the files and saw some stuff that wat taken out . Nobody told them to go through the files .
I was reading a pre-release article "confirming " all sorts of sh*t that were gonna be in the game which never panned out .
This time its a little different . We have atleast 2 specific references to a jetpack in game .
if memory serves me correct then you're absolutely right
I don't think Rockstar ever said anything about the Bigfoot
It was always just the fans and there was never any clues in SA suggesting there was

TH3 ONE
  • TH3 ONE

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

right, I've read hundreds of these pages now, I'm 100%, got a busy life so haven't searched as much as some of you guys (no offence intended)...the mural clearly isn't to be overlay onto the map, the 5 glyphs are there as they are on the mountain - at the top, it has the UFO, which happened to be found before all the glyphs...in my eyes, all 5 glyphs lead to finding the ufo at the top of chilliad. That's my theory.

Right...the jetpack figure egg and ufo at the bottom. We have found the jetpack figure on the sacrifice rock at the altruist camp right?? Have we actually found a genuine egg? No...the ufo at the bottom of the mural could stand for all the other ufos which have been found...now I could be wrong but this says to me there is a jetpack.

The mural is solved I think obviously the clues are at the bottom for extra stuff leading from the chilliad ufo...we need to use what we have to move further, not speculate and guess, but use hard evidence and stay on topic taking one step at a time!! We need to take a step back - and simplify
  • EarlThePearl and KingLiam1986 like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users