• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19,747 replies to this topic
pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

My breakdown of the mural...

1. On top there is an eye, or UFO, that appears to be shining. (Our UFO)

2. It fits the face of the Chilliad perfectly from one side, and decently from the other (Could mean symmetry?)

3. There are lighting bolts or power strikes on the outside(Thunder)

4. There is clearly a Cartoony UFO in the 1st square, notice it is much rounder than any UFO we've found ingame

5. There is a cracked egg in the middle square, maybe hinting at the fact this is just Easter Egg?

6. Clearly a man with a jetpack, notice the handles he is holding on to

7. There are only 3 'Connections' inside the mural that make it to the outside, one straight from the Jetpack, one on the top, and one directly above the UFO box, could indicate hidden tunnels

8. There are 'X's in boxes on the Mural, but some are washed away and look a bit more like just dashes

9. There are some sort of 'Stretch marks' leading down from the mural, this i have no explanation of

Some theories based on above...

2. It fits the face of the Chilliad almost perfectly, so for me, it must be the overlay over the map.

7. Maybe, if we had a 3D model of the mountain, we could pinpoint exactly where the tunnels lead out to, maybe revealing something.

We also know there is some 'Non solid' bits of the mountain, that somebody has managed to throw bombs into, and they don't fall into Blue Hell, if they did, we wouldn't hear the bang as it being close, so there is something solid in the inside of that no solid wall.

COMMENTS?

Anyone?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

The proposed solution also raises further questions.

If the solution was to find the UFOs, then why not just have one?

To provide further exploration of the map and so it ties in with the underlying narrative element of Three

Why have three UFOs, one with a different model.

I've covered this in a different post. The sunken UFO is the one Omega refers to. Probably utilised by the FIB to abduct dissidents.

The Sculpture Park UFO is there to distract the liberal element from what the government is actually up to.

These two follow the traditional view of a UFO. Make it noticeable and it serves as a distraction. Ever seen Land Of The Dead? The scene with the fireworks? Shock and awe!

The military UFO is based upon actual salvaged technology. It looks different as it has a military purpose and is retrofitted to look stealthy.

Why have "segregate and rearrange" written on one.

Rearrange the word segregate and you get Easter Egg. Which is what the UFOs are.  Plus, it's possibly a motto for the squadron it's part of, eg Semper Fi for the US Marines

Why make one disappear but not the others.

So you can't glitch up to the model and explore it properly.

Why have the duplicate UFO play a completely different animation to it's counter part.

To show that it's a different UFO

Why have FIB agents show up randomly at the satellite dishes for 100%.
The FIB agents show up at other locations before you reach 100%. They aren't necessarily linked to the UFOs.  If they are and are at this location for any reason, it's to draw attention to the radio dish pointing towards Zancudo to lead the player there. 

Answered inline

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

I don't think the jetpack represents just the ufo in the military base.It's a logical leap.Let's not get carried away.

Imo the reddit theory makes no sense at all.Why put so much effort in something so underwhelming.If they show you a jetpack on the mural you don't assume that they mean something else just because you think it represents something from a previous gta.That's not..logical..you make a logical leap with high % of being wrong.

• ClaireFarron89 likes this

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Let me ask you guys one question? Where is the connection between all those ufos? And where is the evidence? We only assume that the underwater ufo the fort z ufo and the chilliad/hippy camp ufo are conected.

only because i see 10 girls dressed like hooker stamfing on a sidewalk it doesnt mean that they are hookers at all. We only get the direct assumption that they are hookers. We see a connection where might be is no connection

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Three of the UFOs have FIB written on them. One doesn't and looks like an actual IRL military prototype.

It's likely that the three FIB ones are government owned and maintained and used to distract the populace from shady government dealings, like in the UK when the government said, hey, let's legalise gay marriage at the time of the MP expenses scandal.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

What clues did you use to find the underwater ufo and hippy camp ufo? The underwater ufo doesnt have fib on it btw

Chernobyl_sunrise
  • Chernobyl_sunrise

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

Thought I'd join in and add my tuppance worth. I did originally think a Jetpack may be in the game but after all this searching we still haven't found one. This game has been torn apart, everywhere has been searched by millions yet we still don't have it. We could all be looking in the wrong place but I just feel someone would have come across it by now.

For what it's worth I don't think that it would be in the military base as there is already something tied to the mural already there and that is the UFO. If you could somehow take control of that then that would be bigger than a jetpack being in the game in my opinion!

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Thought I'd join in and add my tuppance worth. I did originally think a Jetpack may be in the game but after all this searching we still haven't found one. This game has been torn apart, everywhere has been searched by millions yet we still don't have it. We could all be looking in the wrong place but I just feel someone would have come across it by now.

For what it's worth I don't think that it would be in the military base as there is already something tied to the mural already there and that is the UFO. If you could somehow take control of that then that would be bigger than a jetpack being in the game in my opinion!

imo you are wrong.it hasn't been searched by millions.The game map is huge and most people don't even know where the prison is etc...It is a vocal minority who searches for such things.So there is hope and it's still early imo.

Chernobyl_sunrise
  • Chernobyl_sunrise

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

imo you are wrong.it hasn't been searched by millions.The game map is huge and most people don't even know where the prison is etc...It is a vocal minority who searches for such things.So there is hope and it's still early imo.

Well I've spoken to a lot of people online and also friends who have searched but to no avail. Just because people don't post on here doesn't mean they are oblivious to what is in or not in the game or what others are trying to uncover. I guarantee there are people mulling over these pages doing their own investigating but don't bother joining in the thread.

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

Everyone has to remember that one of GTA SAN ANDREAS's biggest Easter Eggs/Secrets was only unravelled 2 years ago, and about 6-7 years after the game itself came out, I don't remember what secret it was, but Im sure about it

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by themutedtrumpet, 13 October 2013 - 11:51 AM.

I must say, I'm not convinced by this new reddit theory. The first one seems spot on; the UFO in the picture looks just like the one on the car and it's in exactly the right place to correspond with the one flying above. The second, less so; Yeah, lots of eggs in this area which relates with the mural again, but this isn't the exact location at all. Quite a long way off in fact. The third is really a stretch for me; Jetpack equates to military base is at best a very tenuous link. Why have perfect representations of what's on the mural at two of the locations and then have the third require a huge leap in interpretation? If there was some jetpack shaped thing at Zancudo, I would be much more inclined to agree.

Secondly, you say the x's on the mural show you where the glyphs are, but I have yet to see anyone overlay the mural in such a way that it matches the glyphs properly. It's been close, definitiely, but certainly not perfect. Even it was perfect, there are 5 boxes and only 3 glyphs that have been explained (I am not including the one under the viewing platform as this would not be one of the 5 x's).

Finally, this theory (along with every other one I have heard) makes absolutely no attempt at explaining the inter-connecting lines on the mural. I have heard people say in the past that they are unimportant; just decoration. But that seems highly unlikely to me.

As an old hand at puzzle games, one thing that always seems to apply is that 'almost right' is the same as 'wrong'. I'm not saying to discount this information entirely, but I don't consider it to be a comprehensive explanation as it stands. I forget who on this thread used this phrase, but it really rang true with me; 'obvious subtlety'. Meaning, when the correct answer is found it will then seem so obvious we will all wonder how we ever missed it. But thanks a lot for sharing, nice to see someone actually have a crack at explaining the mural in a new way.

EDIT: Just wanted to say big thanks to Evilvet once again, who has brought a great deal of excellent information and concise summations to the table.

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

Well I've spoken to a lot of people online and also friends who have searched but to no avail. Just because people don't post on here doesn't mean they are oblivious to what is in or not in the game or what others are trying to uncover. I guarantee there are people mulling over these pages doing their own investigating but don't bother joining in the thread.

again,I doubt there are millions of people searching.I could be wrong but who knows..

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

Back to discussing our theories

2. It fits the face of the Chilliad perfectly from one side, and decently from the other (Could mean symmetry?)

4. There is clearly a Cartoony UFO in the 1st square, notice it is much rounder than any UFO we've found ingame. Similiar to the UFO on top of the car in Sandy Shored

5. There is a cracked egg in the middle square, maybe hinting at the fact this is just Easter Egg?

7. There are only 3 'Connections' inside the mural that make it to the outside, one straight from the Jetpack, one on the top, and one directly above the UFO box, could indicate hidden tunnels

8. There are 'X's in boxes on the Mural, but some are washed away and look a bit more like just dashes

9. There are some sort of 'Stretch marks' leading down from the mural, this i have no explanation of

2. It fits the face of the Chilliad almost perfectly, so for me, it must be the overlay over the map.

7. Maybe, if we had a 3D model of the mountain, we could pinpoint exactly where the tunnels lead out to, maybe revealing something.

We also know there is some 'Non solid' bits of the mountain, that somebody has managed to throw bombs into, and they don't fall into Blue Hell, if they did, we wouldn't hear the bang as it being close, so there is something solid in the inside of that no solid wall.

COMMENTS?

iDogma
  • iDogma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

4. There is clearly a Cartoony UFO in the 1st square, notice it is much rounder than any UFO we've found ingame. Similiar to the UFO on top of the car in Sandy Shored

COMMENTS?

STOP POSTING THIS.
THIS HAS BEEN SAID BY YOU 3 TIMES AND ANOTHER 1000000 TIMES BY EVERYONE ELSE.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Please take your time and read this post closely.

First of all forget everything you know about the mural. In addition you can only do what your charakter can do. That means NO goggle, NO forums etc. Only the stuff you have at hand in game.

Now let's start:

You are standing in front of the mural and are seeing it for the first time. First thoughts are most likely

-What is that?

-Why is it here?

-What does it mean?

-Looks like the mount chiliad.

-etc

You will think that the X'es have a meaning of all. What would happen? You start to search the mountain for clues. All you can find are the glyphs. Maybe 2 maybe 3 maybe all.

You start putting them together and figure out that you have to stand on top of the mountain at 3am while it is raining. But as you do so nothing happens. You start to search arround and find the writing with "Come back etc" and the red glyph.

Now you start to get 100%. Once done you go back up to that mountain and watch the Ufo appear. You approach it and it seems to dissapear. No chances to interact with it. Maybe you notice the FIB logo maybe not, because it his hard to see while it is dark. 

You figure to got to the hippy camp and try to make a ufo spawn there with the same conditions but nothing happens but you find 2 of the same glyphs as you did find on mount chiliad. you try different locations but nothing happens at the camp at 3 am in the night. 

That's all what to do now? You dont know anything about the ufo high above the hippy camp nor about the one at fort z cause both ufo's are hard to find. as for the hippy camp you can only find it by accident, because there is no real clue on where to find it and for the fort z ufo. let's be honest how high are the chances to find the green glowing on top of that bunker at 3 am in the night. they are really slim. in addition to that you have to make a connection between the green glow and an ufo above you. you could search for hours without finding it. people can confirm how hard it is to spot that lil fcker.

what about the underwater ufo? the only thing you know is that omega said that once an ufo had crashed. but as far as i can remember he didnt gave you a clue where it crashed. So that find was a lucky one too. because again you didnt had any clues on where to find it.

but if you do see the other ufos on the internet you automatically draw a connection between all ufos. i doubt that this is the case because they cant be linked since we are missing the clues for them.

with that all theories bringing all the ufos together are debunked. plain and simpel. 

now what are we missing?

i had an idea while typing this. we found some glyphs that are "doubled"

White glyphs:
3 am 

Rain

On top of a mountain

Washed away

Eye

Red glyphs:
Eye

Rain

Yellow glyphs:

3 am

(maybe the glyph in the sand next to the red arrow?)

theory:

I wondered why the glyphs are redundant... but maybe they arent. I believe that each color has his own set of glyphs. the white ones most likely easy to spot pointing where to be the other ones to be found. the glyph in the sand would be another location then. and with the wow signal next to it i assume that the yellow pair of glyphs is for the hippy camp ufo.

• Duxfever and Benjamoose like this

bfyffe88
  • bfyffe88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Everyone has to remember that one of GTA SAN ANDREAS's biggest Easter Eggs/Secrets was only unravelled 2 years ago, and about 6-7 years after the game itself came out, I don't remember what secret it was, but Im sure about it

Anyone remember what the egg was?

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Please take your time and read this post closely.

First of all forget everything you know about the mural. In addition you can only do what your charakter can do. That means NO goggle, NO forums etc. Only the stuff you have at hand in game.

Now let's start:

You are standing in front of the mural and are seeing it for the first time. First thoughts are most likely

-What is that?

-Why is it here?

-What does it mean?

-Looks like the mount chiliad.

-etc

You will think that the X'es have a meaning of all. What would happen? You start to search the mountain for clues. All you can find are the glyphs. Maybe 2 maybe 3 maybe all.

You start putting them together and figure out that you have to stand on top of the mountain at 3am while it is raining. But as you do so nothing happens. You start to search arround and find the writing with "Come back etc" and the red glyph.

Now you start to get 100%. Once done you go back up to that mountain and watch the Ufo appear. You approach it and it seems to dissapear. No chances to interact with it. Maybe you notice the FIB logo maybe not, because it his hard to see while it is dark. 

You figure to got to the hippy camp and try to make a ufo spawn there with the same conditions but nothing happens but you find 2 of the same glyphs as you did find on mount chiliad. you try different locations but nothing happens at the camp at 3 am in the night. 

That's all what to do now? You dont know anything about the ufo high above the hippy camp nor about the one at fort z cause both ufo's are hard to find. as for the hippy camp you can only find it by accident, because there is no real clue on where to find it and for the fort z ufo. let's be honest how high are the chances to find the green glowing on top of that bunker at 3 am in the night. they are really slim. in addition to that you have to make a connection between the green glow and an ufo above you. you could search for hours without finding it. people can confirm how hard it is to spot that lil fcker.

what about the underwater ufo? the only thing you know is that omega said that once an ufo had crashed. but as far as i can remember he didnt gave you a clue where it crashed. So that find was a lucky one too. because again you didnt had any clues on where to find it.

but if you do see the other ufos on the internet you automatically draw a connection between all ufos. i doubt that this is the case because they cant be linked since we are missing the clues for them.

with that all theories bringing all the ufos together are debunked. plain and simpel. 

now what are we missing?

i had an idea while typing this. we found some glyphs that are "doubled"

White glyphs:
3 am 

Rain

On top of a mountain

Washed away

Eye

Red glyphs:
Eye

Rain

Yellow glyphs:

3 am

(maybe the glyph in the sand next to the red arrow?)

theory:

I wondered why the glyphs are redundant... but maybe they arent. I believe that each color has his own set of glyphs. the white ones most likely easy to spot pointing where to be the other ones to be found. the glyph in the sand would be another location then. and with the wow signal next to it i assume that the yellow pair of glyphs is for the hippy camp ufo.

just want to add that we originally thought all easter eggs were to be figured out ingame . But we have found that isnt the case . Example the hatch code . Extensive research was done out of game to figure out that code .

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by themutedtrumpet, 13 October 2013 - 01:44 PM.

just want to add that we originally thought all easter eggs were to be figured out ingame . But we have found that isnt the case . Example the hatch code . Extensive research was done out of game to figure out that code .

Sorry, what is this 'hatch code'?

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

COMMENTS?

STOP POSTING THIS.

I have read all 50 pages and only 2-3 of the things I said were actually mentioned, so stop trying to start arguing or whatever, I just thought they weren't seen because of the recent Reddit post

ThatPotatoGuy
  • ThatPotatoGuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

COMMENTS?

STOP POSTING THIS.

I have read all 50 pages and only 2-3 of the things I said were actually mentioned, so stop trying to start arguing or whatever, I just thought they weren't seen because of the recent Reddit post

there are whole threads with mapping and locations and stuff you didn't say anything new,sorry it's just that with so many people hunting there is little room for original thought.Happened to me as well.

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

its in another thread somewhere . in the ocean is a hatch supposedly with someone inside tapping and they translated the tapping to something about roman and bowling .

themutedtrumpet
  • themutedtrumpet

There is no band

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Oh right, I knew about the existence of this hatch, hadn't heard about this 'tapping' thing. Is there any chance you could link to the post where you read it?

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

COMMENTS?

STOP POSTING THIS.

there are whole threads with mapping and locations and stuff you didn't say anything new,sorry it's just that with so many people hunting there is little room for original thought.Happened to me as well.

Ive read a few forums and havnt read nothing about the 3 paths that lead out, only of the ones within that have no end, might have missed nothing, just trying to jog peoples memory with my points of view etc

its in another thread somewhere . in the ocean is a hatch supposedly with someone inside tapping and they translated the tapping to something about roman and bowling .

Didnt know this...

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

the San Chiamski Mountain Range's highest peak has the same shape like the mural, if you are looking from Ammu-nation in Sandy Shores. Use sniper rifle scope.

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

the San Chiamski Mountain Range's highest peak has the same shape like the mural, if you are looking from Ammu-nation in Sandy Shores. Use sniper rifle scope.

Post a picture from that spot, could be a breakthrough

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by proxygeek, 13 October 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Sanity Check:

THERE IS A JETPACK.

For the trolls, skeptics, and pessimists. I have said this before to myself and this has been said on these boards:

"Why would the mural clearly show a Jetpack glyph if it wasn't in the game?"

I agree.

1. It makes ZERO sense to put the Jetpack in a cryptic GTA version of CIA's "Kryptos" only for it not to be in the game.

2. The negative press associated with adding a direct teaser/hint to the Jetpack only for it not to be in the game would be too great. The Jetpack was liked by most in San Andreas, R* wouldn't allude, refer, suggest to it being in GTA V only for it not to be.

3. Could it be a teaser? Yes. But why? It certainly isn't a technical challenge to add it to the game (with that said, it's no cakewalk either as all GTA vehicles have semi accurate physics characteristics, the crop duster handles differently than other prop planes, etc). Since San Andreas had the Jetpack, it makes perfect sense it would be in GTA V.

I think we have collected A TON of in-game clues that need to be parsed. I also think that since R* enjoys screwing with us in their typical humorous ways, it's not unreasonable to conclude that the Jetpack may indeed be "unlocked" in the future.

My personal theory is that a flyable UFO and Jetpack are only supporting players in a GRAND EASTER EGG yet to be found. I feel like the egg is in place and R* is holding back a bit of code until the time is right and then we will be flying through the skies in Jetpacks drilling each other. LOL.

Another theory of mine is that we will be able to use the Jetpack to reach a UFO.

It almost seems like the UFO will GTA V's "stairway to heaven" IMHO.

pedroc1999
  • pedroc1999

GTA Lover!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Sanity Check:

THERE IS A JETPACK.

For the trolls, skeptics, and pessimists. I have said this before to myself and this has been said on these boards:

I agree.

1. It makes ZERO sense to put the Jetpack in a cryptic GTA version of CIA's "Kryptos" only for it not to be in the game.

2. The negative press associated with adding a direct teaser/hint to the Jetpack only for it not to be in the game would be too great. The Jetpack was liked by most in San Andreas, R* wouldn't allude, refer, suggest to it being in GTA V only for it not to be.

3. Could it be a teaser? Yes. But why? It certainly isn't a technical challenge to add it to the game (with that said, it's no cakewalk either as all GTA vehicles have semi accurate physics characteristics, the crop duster handles differently than other prop planes, etc). Since San Andreas had the Jetpack, it makes perfect sense it would be in GTA V.

I think we have collected A TON of in-game clues that need to be parsed. I also think that since R* enjoys screwing with us in their typical humorous ways, it's not unreasonable to conclude that the Jetpack may indeed be "unlocked" in the future.

My personal theory is that a flyable UFO and Jetpack are only supporting players in a GRAND EASTER EGG yet to be found. I feel like the egg is in place and R* is holding back a bit of code until the time is right and then we will be flying through the skies in Jetpacks drilling each other. LOL.

Another theory of mine is that we will be able to use the Jetpack to reach a UFO.

Thats the spirit!

Such coveted items are worthy only to players that rack up game hours trying to solve it, makes sense for it to be a challenge

• Spaaaaccceee likes this

Chernobyl_sunrise
  • Chernobyl_sunrise

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by Chernobyl_sunrise, 13 October 2013 - 03:15 PM.

I've thought for a while that Mt Josiah was more like the shape of the mural than Chiliad. San Chianski too now you mention it. I take it you have come across the two telescopes in the Grand Senora Desert while picking up the spaceship parts? One is pointed at Mt Chiliad and the other at San Chiaski.

Completely unrelated but just along from that, towards the runway, there's a wooden door to an underground mine/cave. You can't do anything to the door and when you try and throw a sticky to it it just goes through to the other side.

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Oh right, I knew about the existence of this hatch, hadn't heard about this 'tapping' thing. Is there any chance you could link to the post where you read it?

i cant link . there was mention of it in the other chiliad thread in the V section . And i believe it also had its own thread but not sure what section .

proxygeek
  • proxygeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

Sanity Check:

THERE IS A JETPACK.

I agree.

Thats the spirit!

Such coveted items are worthy only to players that rack up game hours trying to solve it, makes sense for it to be a challenge

Yeah, another theory floating around regarding the Egg glyph is that it very well may be referring to "The LOST Hatch". You know, a play on words, "Hatch". I am convinced this is what the Egg refers to and leads us to the "Grand Egg". This may or may not be the Jetpack. Though, I think the Jetpack will be unlocked in the process. I think the grand Easter Egg will be learning the truth behind the FIB involvement with Aliens. What is the number one conspiracy we nearly all believe or at least can't quickly discount? An elaborate government cover up regarding the existence of UFOs.

It's not unreasonable to wonder if we're not doing enough to focus on that hatch. I know people have hit innumerable hatch dead ends, but we need to keep pressing. It might even be that R* will eventually unlock the hatch in the future.

I think there is still A LOT WE DON'T KNOW.

Lost is mentioned A LOT in the game dialogue, it would make sense that the hatch will play a greater role.

Logically, it seems likely that the hatch would lead to a cavern or the like. You wouldn't be leaving with the Jetpack through the hatch as it's underwater and you would have Scuba gear on to boot. This makes me think that perhaps the answer to the sealed Chiliad door mystery is that they are an exit, NOT an entrance. Perhaps you enter the mountain through the hatch and exit from the Chiliad mural doors?

Lots to discover gents.

• Duxfever likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users